RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mine craves salt, many of his family members do, as well. No idea what it means. Sent from my iPhone

Does anyone have a child that loves salt? Does anyone know if it means anything? My daughter will seek out salt. She loves salty foods but also tries to eat table salt by itself.

Guest guest

Mine craves salt, many of his family members do, as well. No idea what it means. Sent from my iPhone

Does anyone have a child that loves salt? Does anyone know if it means anything? My daughter will seek out salt. She loves salty foods but also tries to eat table salt by itself.

Guest guest

this can be connected with adrenals

Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:43 PM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: (unknown)

Guest guest

My son is now 21. I started when he was 16 and he is about 80% recovered and we are still working on it. His quality of life (AND OURS) is vastly improved. Don't fret. We can only do what we can do.sally To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 7:23:13 PMSubject: (unknown)

If my child is 9 years old, is it too late to get on this? to start viral medications? unfortunately I didnt know it was autism spectrum until now. thanks.

Guest guest

My son is now 21. I started when he was 16 and he is about 80% recovered and we are still working on it. His quality of life (AND OURS) is vastly improved. Don't fret. We can only do what we can do.sally To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 7:23:13 PMSubject: (unknown)

If my child is 9 years old, is it too late to get on this? to start viral medications? unfortunately I didnt know it was autism spectrum until now. thanks.

Guest guest

Guest guest

thank you for this wonderful news!

Guest guest

thank you for this wonderful news!

Guest guest

Welcome!

It is NEVER too late! A good place to start is with the book "Families with autism Journey Guide"

available through tacanow.org. In this book, they share a short story about a mom and her autistic son who started biomed when he was 25-30ish. He speaks now! Goes to the mall with his friends!

We have a fantastic lady on this list (Hi ) who is recovering her 26 yearl old brother. He has come a long long way since going to live with her less than two years ago. Don't let anyone tell you there's a "window" of time and then it closes. Nothing could be further from the truth! You have found a great place here with wonderful people. Read and ask. Read and ask. Read and ask. Then read and ask some more! We are glad you're here : )

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 8:23:13 PMSubject: (unknown)

Guest guest

Welcome!

It is NEVER too late! A good place to start is with the book "Families with autism Journey Guide"

available through tacanow.org. In this book, they share a short story about a mom and her autistic son who started biomed when he was 25-30ish. He speaks now! Goes to the mall with his friends!

We have a fantastic lady on this list (Hi ) who is recovering her 26 yearl old brother. He has come a long long way since going to live with her less than two years ago. Don't let anyone tell you there's a "window" of time and then it closes. Nothing could be further from the truth! You have found a great place here with wonderful people. Read and ask. Read and ask. Read and ask. Then read and ask some more! We are glad you're here : )

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 8:23:13 PMSubject: (unknown)

Guest guest

If you put in nids.net his comes up. Click on the yahoo group on his site get more detailed information.To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 2:18:39 PMSubject: (unknown)

What is Dr. Goldberg's website called please. www.--------- Thank you

Guest guest

If you put in nids.net his comes up. Click on the yahoo group on his site get more detailed information.To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 2:18:39 PMSubject: (unknown)

What is Dr. Goldberg's website called please. www.--------- Thank you

Guest guest

Kim,Very interesting. My son, 21, also has Aspergers and iodine makes him depressed when he gets very much of it.It sure would be helpful if there were more similarities among people/kids with ASD. Everyone is so different.Lucky for you, though! Hope it helps.sallyTo: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 1:55:51 PMSubject: (unknown)

Just thought I would say. I am an adult with asbergers. When I take iodine I get this crazy ( great crazy) wave of happiness wash over me immediately. Thought that might be interesting.

Guest guest

Kim,Very interesting. My son, 21, also has Aspergers and iodine makes him depressed when he gets very much of it.It sure would be helpful if there were more similarities among people/kids with ASD. Everyone is so different.Lucky for you, though! Hope it helps.sallyTo: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 1:55:51 PMSubject: (unknown)

Just thought I would say. I am an adult with asbergers. When I take iodine I get this crazy ( great crazy) wave of happiness wash over me immediately. Thought that might be interesting.

Guest guest