RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah, try Mike. I forgot about him for a while, but there's a good enough answer. Thanks nne.To: mserslife Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 3:08:10 AMSubject: RE: (unknown)

Akiba,

Please don't think that way.Is there any way your friend that has been sending the gifts could help you? You are in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancer patientssoulmate sforlife. bravehost. com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ AnxietyDepressio nandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloo mer.blogspot. comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub. com

(unknown)

You know, I am ok with the fact that I will probably die soon. I just wish Robbin wouldn't be affected by it, of course he will but I wish he could know how much I love him. Why do I think I will die? How long do you think I will survive on the streets in a wheelchair, in winter? Not long. At least I will be able to look on him from above.

~*~ Akiba~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

The World Revolves around The Sun

MY World Revolves around MY Son

That which does not kill us

Only serves to make us stronger

I must be pretty damned strong by now

Guest guest

I don't know ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- RE: (unknown) Akiba, Please don't think that way.Is there any way your friend that has been sending the gifts could help you? You are in my prayers. Hugs nne Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com -----Original Message-----From: akyba@...Sent: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:02:45 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)To: mserslife Subject: (unknown) You know, I am ok with the fact that I will probably die soon. I just wish Robbin wouldn't be affected by it, of course he will but I wish he could know how much I love him. Why do I think I will die? How long do you think I will survive on the streets in a wheelchair, in winter? Not long. At least I will be able to look on him from above. ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now

Guest guest

I don't know ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now -- RE: (unknown) Akiba, Please don't think that way.Is there any way your friend that has been sending the gifts could help you? You are in my prayers. Hugs nne Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com -----Original Message-----From: akyba@...Sent: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:02:45 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)To: mserslife Subject: (unknown) You know, I am ok with the fact that I will probably die soon. I just wish Robbin wouldn't be affected by it, of course he will but I wish he could know how much I love him. Why do I think I will die? How long do you think I will survive on the streets in a wheelchair, in winter? Not long. At least I will be able to look on him from above. ~*~ Akiba~*~ Pragmatic Visionary The World Revolves around The Sun MY World Revolves around MY Son That which does not kill us Only serves to make us stronger I must be pretty damned strong by now

Guest guest

The sun is shining brightly here too and I know that is making me feel better. It is cold though so I won't go outside today. My 12 year old granddaughter just made brownies so THAT will make me feel waay better!enjoy your nap.... SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. To: mserslife Sent: Sun, November 15, 2009 12:10:18 PMSubject: (unknown)

It's 2 p.m, the sun is shining very brightly, it is warm enough to have the windows open and I am so tired I can hardly see the screen. SO I am going to go try and catch some zzzzzz's Hope y'all are having a great weekend. ~*~Hugs~*~ ~*~Akiba~*~

Guest guest

I got about an hour or so, At least I can SEE the screen again...I figure if I sleep longer I won't get to sleep tonight, but I took the edge off. And now it Is getting cooler out, so it's probably good I got up so I can close the windows... ~*~Hugs~*~ ~*~Akiba~*~ -- (unknown) It's 2 p.m, the sun is shining very brightly, it is warm enough to have the windows open and I am so tired I can hardly see the screen. SO I am going to go try and catch some zzzzzz's Hope y'all are having a great weekend. ~*~Hugs~*~ ~*~Akiba~*~

Guest guest

I got about an hour or so, At least I can SEE the screen again...I figure if I sleep longer I won't get to sleep tonight, but I took the edge off. And now it Is getting cooler out, so it's probably good I got up so I can close the windows... ~*~Hugs~*~ ~*~Akiba~*~ -- (unknown) It's 2 p.m, the sun is shining very brightly, it is warm enough to have the windows open and I am so tired I can hardly see the screen. SO I am going to go try and catch some zzzzzz's Hope y'all are having a great weekend. ~*~Hugs~*~ ~*~Akiba~*~

Guest guest

Brownies...sounds yummy!

Jolie

> I got about an hour or so, At least I can SEE the screen again...I figure if

> I sleep longer I won't get to sleep tonight, but I took the edge off. And

> now it Is getting cooler out, so it's probably good I got up so I can close

> the windows...

>

>

>

> ~*~Hugs~*~

>

> ~*~Akiba~*~

>

> -- (unknown)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> It's 2 p.m, the sun is shining very brightly, it is warm enough to have the

> windows open and I am so tired I can hardly see the screen. SO I am going

> to go try and catch some zzzzzz's

>

> Hope y'all are having a great weekend.

>

>

>

> ~*~Hugs~*~

>

> ~*~Akiba~*~

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Jolie

And we pray X 4 Everyday X 4

Haters can keep on hating...

:)

Guest guest

Brownies...sounds yummy!

Jolie

> I got about an hour or so, At least I can SEE the screen again...I figure if

> I sleep longer I won't get to sleep tonight, but I took the edge off. And

> now it Is getting cooler out, so it's probably good I got up so I can close

> the windows...

>

>

>

> ~*~Hugs~*~

>

> ~*~Akiba~*~

>

> -- (unknown)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> It's 2 p.m, the sun is shining very brightly, it is warm enough to have the

> windows open and I am so tired I can hardly see the screen. SO I am going

> to go try and catch some zzzzzz's

>

> Hope y'all are having a great weekend.

>

>

>

> ~*~Hugs~*~

>

> ~*~Akiba~*~

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Jolie

And we pray X 4 Everyday X 4

Haters can keep on hating...

:)

Guest guest

Dear Anne,You having one of those mornings!? Me too! LOL! hugs and love, Kate (unknown)To: egroup MSers Life >

Guest guest

not enough awake to know yet - couldn't resist

To: MSersLife Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 8:11:26 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Dear Anne,You having one of those mornings!? Me too! LOL! hugs and love, Kate (unknown)To: egroup MSers Life >

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rofl! You got me on this one, Anne! Thought it wasgoing to be some sweet, mushy sentiment....hugs, Kate (unknown)To: egroup MSers Life >

Guest guest

Rofl! You got me on this one, Anne! Thought it wasgoing to be some sweet, mushy sentiment....hugs, Kate (unknown)To: egroup MSers Life >

Guest guest

as morale officer I thank you

at some point I will dig out the really good ones

To: MSersLife Sent: Tue, January 5, 2010 6:44:51 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Rofl! You got me on this one, Anne! Thought it wasgoing to be some sweet, mushy sentiment... .hugs, Kate (unknown)To: egroup MSers Life >

Guest guest

as morale officer I thank you

at some point I will dig out the really good ones

To: MSersLife Sent: Tue, January 5, 2010 6:44:51 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Rofl! You got me on this one, Anne! Thought it wasgoing to be some sweet, mushy sentiment... .hugs, Kate (unknown)To: egroup MSers Life >

Guest guest

That's really amazing, Anne, how much of the country isbeing effected right now. We are having snow squalls right now, and the temps are supposed to dip down to8-18 degrees tomorrow. Waiting to see if the schoolscall for an early dismissal...blessings and hugs,Kate (unknown)To: "egroup " >

Guest guest

That's really amazing, Anne, how much of the country isbeing effected right now. We are having snow squalls right now, and the temps are supposed to dip down to8-18 degrees tomorrow. Waiting to see if the schoolscall for an early dismissal...blessings and hugs,Kate (unknown)To: "egroup " >

Guest guest

Okay, I have absolutely no idea what this is!! Someone has gotten into my email and sent this out. I didn't even look at the web site! Sorry for his-I'm irritated by this right now!!!Lynn StevanovskiSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: mb12 valtrex Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:17:11 -0800 (PST)To: ; <mb12 valtrex >; ReplyTo: mb12 valtrex Subject: (unknown) http://eissnerenterprise.net/images/mto.php

Guest guest

Okay, I have absolutely no idea what this is!! Someone has gotten into my email and sent this out. I didn't even look at the web site! Sorry for his-I'm irritated by this right now!!!Lynn StevanovskiSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySender: mb12 valtrex Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:17:11 -0800 (PST)To: ; <mb12 valtrex >; ReplyTo: mb12 valtrex Subject: (unknown) http://eissnerenterprise.net/images/mto.php

Guest guest

It's just spam. There have been others.sallyTo: mb12 valtrex ; karen-mcclure@...; Dave ; Janezatz@...Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 10:38:09 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Okay, I have absolutely no idea what this is!! Someone has gotten into my email and sent this out. I didn't even look at the web site! Sorry for his-I'm irritated by this right now!!!Lynn StevanovskiSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Sender: mb12 valtrex

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:17:11 -0800 (PST)To: ; <mb12 valtrex >; ReplyTo: mb12 valtrex

Subject: (unknown)

http://eissnerenterprise.net/images/mto.php

Guest guest

It's just spam. There have been others.sallyTo: mb12 valtrex ; karen-mcclure@...; Dave ; Janezatz@...Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 10:38:09 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Okay, I have absolutely no idea what this is!! Someone has gotten into my email and sent this out. I didn't even look at the web site! Sorry for his-I'm irritated by this right now!!!Lynn StevanovskiSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:17:11 -0800 (PST)To: ; <mb12 valtrex >; ReplyTo: mb12 valtrex

Guest guest

Guest guest

It is often a sign of oxalate issues. My son would drown things in salt until we got oxalates under control. GrayTo: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 5:43:56 PMSubject:

(unknown)

Does anyone have a child that loves salt? Does anyone know if it means anything? My daughter will seek out salt. She loves salty foods but also tries to eat table salt by itself.

Guest guest

Mine craves salt, many of his family members do, as well. No idea what it means. Sent from my iPhone

Does anyone have a child that loves salt? Does anyone know if it means anything? My daughter will seek out salt. She loves salty foods but also tries to eat table salt by itself.