Guest guest

> a way to memorialize our baby since

I know some people have released balloons on their anniversary of

loss or due date as a remembrance. Others have gotten plaques or

stuffed animals or something of that nature that stays displayed in

the house as a reminder. For me, for Christmas my mom bought me a

angel ornament with the year 2000 on it and a necklace with a

beautiful angel charm on it. So it all depends on how you want you

really want to do, but there are many ways to go about it.

-AmyR

Guest guest

> a way to memorialize our baby since

I know some people have released balloons on their anniversary of

loss or due date as a remembrance. Others have gotten plaques or

stuffed animals or something of that nature that stays displayed in

the house as a reminder. For me, for Christmas my mom bought me a

angel ornament with the year 2000 on it and a necklace with a

beautiful angel charm on it. So it all depends on how you want you

really want to do, but there are many ways to go about it.

-AmyR

Guest guest

KJ,

glad to hear that you are finally healing. One tube, hey that's what I got,

and that's all you need!!

lisa r

T.T.F.N.

Guest guest

KJ,

lisa r

T.T.F.N.

Guest guest

KJ,

lisa r

T.T.F.N.

Guest guest

Welcome Larry,

It's great to have you on the team. Stalling is very familiar to me I stalled last year for several months and eventually got disgusted and started cheating. Well one thing led to another and I gained almost all the weight back. Why don't you write and tell us what you typically in in a day and maybe we can help you tweak it. If your eating all the right stuff maybe what you need to do is cut back on quantity now that your smaller.

Hope this Helps

Cheryl Ü

218/205/150 (second time around)

4/16/01

hi my names larry & i just joined up, i havent read through all the postings yet, but my question is, i went on the atkins diet, lost about 20lbs, because of travel & holidays i went off it for 4 weeks, when i picked it up again the weight loss did not continue at all,i still had 30 or so lbs to loose, i did all the things i was doing before, followed the book to a t , but still nothing, any suggestions to get back on track?

Guest guest

Welcome Larry!

Beth in TX

Larry wrote:

<<hi my names larry & i just joined up>>

Guest guest

> > Also I am still dizzy very often. Like leaning my head down to

> sratch my

> > nose while sitting at the computer I start to feel dizzy like I

> could fall

> > over. It's like my head is spinning funky or something.

> >

> > Could any of this be from eating this way? Any suggestions of

> > supplements? Am I just insane?

>

> Are you getting enough protein Sue?

Or what about low blood pressure? When you start drinking a lot more water

than usual, you'll sometimes see a drop in your BP. This'll make you feel

dizzy and faint.

You could have some problems with hypoglycemia too. Are you eating small,

frequent meals, or are you eating " 3 squares " ?

Just a couple ideas.

in Indy

Guest guest

>Hello my name is and I was interested in joining your group.

>

Welcome, this is a great list and I wish you the best of luck.

Sue

--

Guest guest

Hi !

Welcome to the group!! This is a fantastic group of people here that really go out of their way to help get and keep you motivated!!!

-----Original Message-----Hello my name is and I was interested in joining your group.I have been overweight all my life and have been on almost every diet imaginable. At this point in my life it seems that my metabolism has died. No matter what I do weight doesn't come off. I am looking all over the web for support. Most of the support I have received up to now has been from BBW and SSBBW groups. I hope to meet alot of people here and gain knowledge on losing some weight. Thank you for letting me join. 27 NJ

Guest guest

Hi a

I was losing soooo fast until I went on birth control pills. Since I went on them in December I've lost 11.5 lbs. It sucks. I'm actually going off of them at the end of this month for that reason.

Guest guest

HEHEHE better be super careful or you may wind up gaining ;)

Mely

PS I heard someone say to take your BC's with a piece of bacon, as there may be trace amounts of sugar... No probs losing on BC here though

Candles and Creative soaps http://www.honeybeecandleshop.comIncredible Almost Edible wax embeds http://www.candleembeds.com

-----Original Message-----Hi a I was losing soooo fast until I went on birth control pills. Since I went on them in December I've lost 11.5 lbs. It sucks. I'm actually going off of them at the end of this month for that reason.

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/4/01 10:44:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

ericakinney@... writes:

<< I was wondering if anyone has any experience with

this. I am in induction and I am on birthcontrol

pills and taking allegra for allergies. I know bc

pills have hormones that can slow weightloss. Does

anyone take either of these medications and have a

slowed weightloss from them? >>

When I did Atkins before I was on Birth control. It didn't slow any weight

loss for me. Though I only stuck w/the diet for a month and a half so I

don't know long term if it would affect the rate of weight loss.

amber

Guest guest

Ivana,

Thanks for contacting Dr Vancaillie. Yes, you most certainly can ask him if he would like to join our ProfASHelp group. If you would like to ask him first, then I will send him an invite to join our group if he accepts.

You said that he confirmed he will see our friend asap. Can you remind me again what friend you are talking about?

Poly

Guest guest

Ivana,

Thanks for contacting Dr Vancaillie. Yes, you most certainly can ask him if he would like to join our ProfASHelp group. If you would like to ask him first, then I will send him an invite to join our group if he accepts.

You said that he confirmed he will see our friend asap. Can you remind me again what friend you are talking about?

Poly

Guest guest

Ivana,

Poly

Guest guest

Kelli,

I just can't believe it!!! Don't you just feel sometimes like no matter how we try to change our fate, if it is not meant to be, it will make sure of that. I know that is how I have felt in the past. With male infertility being the fertility problem for us all these years, I managed to get pregnant via IVF and then lost my babies at 24 weeks. Then it felt as if fate knew that it was possible to conceive because of technology catching up and so I became the fertility problem with Ashermans, taking us back to square one!!!

So, don't feel alone in your feelings of things going wrong only for you. I am in your shoes too and I know JUST how you are feeling!!

I wish you all the best for your adoption. As you know, we are addopting from Georgia (ex USSR). If you want to find out any info on adoption from this country, please feel free to email me privately and I will share what you want. I know of an excellent adoption agency in the States who adopt from there and are extremely helpful. I did not use them because I went independantly before I discovered them.

Looking at your schedule for July, it will seem impossible for you to moderate the group during this time. Are you still interested and if so, when do you think you will be able to take over? I am trying to get an idea of who will moderate first.

Let me know.

Poly

Guest guest

Kelli,

I just can't believe it!!! Don't you just feel sometimes like no matter how we try to change our fate, if it is not meant to be, it will make sure of that. I know that is how I have felt in the past. With male infertility being the fertility problem for us all these years, I managed to get pregnant via IVF and then lost my babies at 24 weeks. Then it felt as if fate knew that it was possible to conceive because of technology catching up and so I became the fertility problem with Ashermans, taking us back to square one!!!

So, don't feel alone in your feelings of things going wrong only for you. I am in your shoes too and I know JUST how you are feeling!!

I wish you all the best for your adoption. As you know, we are addopting from Georgia (ex USSR). If you want to find out any info on adoption from this country, please feel free to email me privately and I will share what you want. I know of an excellent adoption agency in the States who adopt from there and are extremely helpful. I did not use them because I went independantly before I discovered them.

Looking at your schedule for July, it will seem impossible for you to moderate the group during this time. Are you still interested and if so, when do you think you will be able to take over? I am trying to get an idea of who will moderate first.

Let me know.

Poly

Guest guest

Kelli,

Let me know.

Poly

Guest guest

Dear Ellen,

Welcome to our group. I am glad you have found us because this is the best place you can learn about ashermans.

We have only heard great things about Dr March. You are so lucky to be going to see him. Let us know when you have your surgery and please mention that you are a member of this group. I think it always helps to bring to their attention the power of this group.

Please feel free to ask us your questions. We are here to help you.

Poly

Guest guest

Dear Ellen,

Welcome to our group. I am glad you have found us because this is the best place you can learn about ashermans.

We have only heard great things about Dr March. You are so lucky to be going to see him. Let us know when you have your surgery and please mention that you are a member of this group. I think it always helps to bring to their attention the power of this group.

Poly

Guest guest

Dear Ellen,

Poly

Guest guest

Kelli,

As I was reading your e-mail you posted it caught my eye. My name is Judy and I am quite new to this group. I was reading through the Q & A to dr's and was very impressed with Dr. Indman's approach. I am currently living in jerusalem,Israel my family is from NY and I was very seriously considering to go see Dr Indman. Were you diagnosed with severe asherman's? I was and I was wondering if he would suit my needs.How long will you end up being the second time you go back to CA? How can I get in touch with him about my case? Please advise me I really appreciate it. Being that I am soo young and sooo messed up I am really anxious to fly in to the states shortly and to set myself up.

thanking you in advance for your time

judy

K R wrote:

I have been offline for about 1 week as I watch my life get worse and worse. As some of you may know, we were getting very close to starting our IVF cycle with a surrogate. After many fail attempts and cancelled cycles with a different surrogate everything finally looked perfect. My dr does a mock cycle and then does a biopsy of the uterine tissue to make sure the body is responding to the meds. Well, guess what - hers is not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it could go wrong it will for me.. I thought I would just die!! I can't seem to catch a break.

So, here's the new plan. We are perusing adopting a baby girl from Vietnam. ( it takes about 1 year). I am scheduled for a consultation w/ Dr. Indman on July 15th and he said he will do surgery that same week. I had contacted him b/f in the past and he would not agree to do it b/c of the follow up appts he does (weekly hsteroscopies to check/remove scarring). I'm going to stay out there for 2 weeks. Surgery plus 1 follow up. I will return 1 week later for another week and 2 more follow ups. I know it sounds absolutely crazy, but I feel it is the right decision. Plus, he can get me in in 21/2 weeks. So, needless to say I am worn out and spent of all positive energy. Do you think it will ever get any better?? Kelli