RemedySpot.com

Re: valtrex dosing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cherylokay, so if we are talking antivirals what do you think of immunovir? others (not naturals but rx)?MATT OTo: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 6:12:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: valtrex dosing

These are not subq. Subq means that it's just below the surface of the upper dermis. IMIG is intramuscular and yes, those are the ones.Here's what I know, IVIG is more effective than IMIG. IVIG costs a lot more, though so I would find out if you can get it covered by insurance. IMIG is only $60 a shot. These are *both* blood borne products so there is risk. IMIG goes through a bit more of a processing thing so a little safer than IVIG (according to Dr. G, at least. That's what he told me so I can only assume that he is correct, I have no idea if it's true.) It's not 3k a pop for infusions but it can come to that as a monthly cost.One of the biggest misconceptions is that if Valtrex doesn't work then you're done. There are other antivirals to try. If there is anything that Dr. G deserves his props on its most definitely his understanding

of using antivirals. I may disagree with him on the majority of everything else but damn, he knows his way around those!

Cheryl~http://www. gryffins- tail.blogspot. com~@midian42~

I do not recall saying dr. g was affiliated with nny, but that dr. russell is. if i misspoke sorry about that. as far as i know the only thing tying them together is the phrase NIDS, and i suppose the general treatments that go with those letters.cheryl - i know a parent who is doing subcutaneous immune treatments, gamastan i believe. is this the painful every three week thing you mentioned, the imig? do you have any experience with imig and/or ivig? our local dan has suggested we do an ivig as a trial if we do not see anyhting from valtrex... this is down the road, but it sounds kind of scary, and not super sustainable (ie don't kids tend to need lots of infusions, and these are 3k a pop and up? plus can't your child pick up lyme from an ivig, as they do not test for lyme - God only knows why aka i

suppose it comes down to money?).things like that - clarifying this meaning antiviral and immune-related therapies, but not things that involve chelation or hbot. MATT OFrom: cimna19 <cimna19yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sat, May 22, 2010 7:33:53 PMSubject: Re: valtrex dosing

Hi,

All chelation, in his opinion, is harmful? Would that include chelation that don't use chemicals?

> >

> > Lynn

> >

> > it's funny you mentioned dr. g. we just ran all kinds of immuno panels and have been trying to figure out who to see - dr. goldberg in ca or dr. russell in ny.

> >

> > so you are doing the NIDS i guess.

> >

> > you should check out this site - stopcallingitautism .org

> >

> > it is authored by a dad (juan) who went to and is still seeing dr. g.. the videos of his son before and after are pretty dramatic.

> >

> > MATT O

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Cherylokay, so if we are talking antivirals what do you think of immunovir? others (not naturals but rx)?MATT OTo: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 6:12:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: valtrex dosing

These are not subq. Subq means that it's just below the surface of the upper dermis. IMIG is intramuscular and yes, those are the ones.Here's what I know, IVIG is more effective than IMIG. IVIG costs a lot more, though so I would find out if you can get it covered by insurance. IMIG is only $60 a shot. These are *both* blood borne products so there is risk. IMIG goes through a bit more of a processing thing so a little safer than IVIG (according to Dr. G, at least. That's what he told me so I can only assume that he is correct, I have no idea if it's true.) It's not 3k a pop for infusions but it can come to that as a monthly cost.One of the biggest misconceptions is that if Valtrex doesn't work then you're done. There are other antivirals to try. If there is anything that Dr. G deserves his props on its most definitely his understanding

of using antivirals. I may disagree with him on the majority of everything else but damn, he knows his way around those!

I do not recall saying dr. g was affiliated with nny, but that dr. russell is. if i misspoke sorry about that. as far as i know the only thing tying them together is the phrase NIDS, and i suppose the general treatments that go with those letters.cheryl - i know a parent who is doing subcutaneous immune treatments, gamastan i believe. is this the painful every three week thing you mentioned, the imig? do you have any experience with imig and/or ivig? our local dan has suggested we do an ivig as a trial if we do not see anyhting from valtrex... this is down the road, but it sounds kind of scary, and not super sustainable (ie don't kids tend to need lots of infusions, and these are 3k a pop and up? plus can't your child pick up lyme from an ivig, as they do not test for lyme - God only knows why aka i

suppose it comes down to money?).things like that - clarifying this meaning antiviral and immune-related therapies, but not things that involve chelation or hbot. MATT OFrom: cimna19 <cimna19yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sat, May 22, 2010 7:33:53 PMSubject: Re: valtrex dosing

Hi,

All chelation, in his opinion, is harmful? Would that include chelation that don't use chemicals?

> >

> > Lynn

> >

> > it's funny you mentioned dr. g. we just ran all kinds of immuno panels and have been trying to figure out who to see - dr. goldberg in ca or dr. russell in ny.

> >

> >

> >

> > it is authored by a dad (juan) who went to and is still seeing dr. g.. the videos of his son before and after are pretty dramatic.

> >

> > MATT O

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi,

> >

> > Lynn

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > MATT O

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I've heard very good things about immunovir and a lot of people will do immunovir and Valtrex (or famvir or zovirax) at the same time. But dosing of immunovir is very specialized so you need to know how to dose it. I haven't done it because of cost. $385/bottle is too pricey for me.

Cheryl~http://www.gryffins-tail.blogspot.com~@midian42~

Cherylokay, so if we are talking antivirals what do you think of immunovir? others (not naturals but rx)?MATT OFrom: Cheryl L. <cheryl.lowrancegmail>To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 6:12:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: valtrex dosing

Hi,

> >

> > Lynn

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > MATT O

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I've heard very good things about immunovir and a lot of people will do immunovir and Valtrex (or famvir or zovirax) at the same time. But dosing of immunovir is very specialized so you need to know how to dose it. I haven't done it because of cost. $385/bottle is too pricey for me.

Cherylokay, so if we are talking antivirals what do you think of immunovir? others (not naturals but rx)?MATT OFrom: Cheryl L. <cheryl.lowrancegmail>To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 6:12:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: valtrex dosing

Hi,

> >

> > Lynn

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > MATT O

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi,

> >

> > Lynn

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > MATT O

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Just so you know the cost of Imunovir. We get it thru the Canadian Pharma Rivex. It costs $100 per box which contains 100 tablets. Using the standard pulsing schedule you need to purchase 3 oxes with shipping to US is $330......that will last you for about 4.5 months.

I do not recall saying dr. g was affiliated with nny, but that dr. russell is. if i misspoke sorry about that. as far as i know the only thing tying them together is the phrase NIDS, and i suppose the general treatments that go with those letters.cheryl - i know a parent who is doing subcutaneous immune treatments, gamastan i believe. is this the painful every three week thing you mentioned, the imig? do you have any experience with imig and/or ivig? our local dan has suggested we do an ivig as a trial if we do not see anyhting from valtrex... this is down the road, but it sounds kind of scary, and not super sustainable (ie don't kids tend to need lots of infusions, and these are 3k a pop and up? plus can't your child pick up lyme from an ivig, as they do not test for lyme - God only knows why aka i suppose it comes down to money?).things like that - clarifying this

meaning antiviral and immune-related therapies, but not things that involve chelation or hbot. MATT O

From: cimna19 <cimna19yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sat, May 22, 2010 7:33:53 PMSubject: Re: valtrex dosing

Hi,All chelation, in his opinion, is harmful? Would that include chelation that don't use chemicals?> >> > Lynn> > > > it's funny you mentioned dr. g. we just ran all kinds of

immuno panels and have been trying to figure out who to see - dr. goldberg in ca or dr. russell in ny.> > > > so you are doing the NIDS i guess. > > > > you should check out this site - stopcallingitautism .org> > > > it is authored by a dad (juan) who went to and is still seeing dr. g.. the videos of his son before and after are pretty dramatic. > > > > MATT O> > > >>

Guest guest

Just so you know the cost of Imunovir. We get it thru the Canadian Pharma Rivex. It costs $100 per box which contains 100 tablets. Using the standard pulsing schedule you need to purchase 3 oxes with shipping to US is $330......that will last you for about 4.5 months.

I do not recall saying dr. g was affiliated with nny, but that dr. russell is. if i misspoke sorry about that. as far as i know the only thing tying them together is the phrase NIDS, and i suppose the general treatments that go with those letters.cheryl - i know a parent who is doing subcutaneous immune treatments, gamastan i believe. is this the painful every three week thing you mentioned, the imig? do you have any experience with imig and/or ivig? our local dan has suggested we do an ivig as a trial if we do not see anyhting from valtrex... this is down the road, but it sounds kind of scary, and not super sustainable (ie don't kids tend to need lots of infusions, and these are 3k a pop and up? plus can't your child pick up lyme from an ivig, as they do not test for lyme - God only knows why aka i suppose it comes down to money?).things like that - clarifying this

meaning antiviral and immune-related therapies, but not things that involve chelation or hbot. MATT O

From: cimna19 <cimna19yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sat, May 22, 2010 7:33:53 PMSubject: Re: valtrex dosing

Hi,All chelation, in his opinion, is harmful? Would that include chelation that don't use chemicals?> >> > Lynn> > > > it's funny you mentioned dr. g. we just ran all kinds of

immuno panels and have been trying to figure out who to see - dr. goldberg in ca or dr. russell in ny.> > > > so you are doing the NIDS i guess. > > > > you should check out this site - stopcallingitautism .org> > > > it is authored by a dad (juan) who went to and is still seeing dr. g.. the videos of his son before and after are pretty dramatic. > > > > MATT O> > > >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow. The price has come down over the last couple years! Good to know.

Guest guest

Wow. The price has come down over the last couple years! Good to know.