RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes but not typically recomended, back in the days where there was a DAN protical chelation and viruses were the last to be addressed. many of the DANs have been trained this way (remember this is an ARI site reporting) there are very few I would dare say that go right to chelation before diet, suppliments, prep for the body, dealing with or testing for yeast, bacteria and viral....so you are saying you do NO diet or suppliments PRIOR to chelating?

Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

Guest guest

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

but rebecca that would go against THOUSANDS of recovered kids out there were diet was KEY to there recovery, again my son is recovered with out chelation and diet was key, for those thousands of kids with celiac diet is key, for those with peptide issues diet is a must! those with allergies and IGG issues it's a must for them to function with out pain where chelation would take years, and removal immediate! I am sorry that the diet didnt work for your child, perhaps you put something in that was worse for him then milk (like soy it's a very common blunder when parents are new to all this) did you ever do IGG or IGE testing to find out WHY you got this result? there is no reason kids can't do both and i would HATE to see that discouraged being that it is reated so successful. I know the numbers for diets would also be rated higher if there were better training of nutritionists and dietians all over. I can not tell you HOW many families I have helped that found they were doing it wrong, or thought they were clean to find out they weren't, and others were but had to do further testing to find out what was stressing there childs body that they subbed in and when changes were made there kids were able to take off. I can't tell you how many families (HUNDREDS over the years) that nutritionist were helping that had them go gluten free only to put them on spelt- I SEE THIS ALMOST EVERY TIME I GO TO HEALTH FOOD STORES and strick up conversations. heck I was put in the hospital when pregnant and TOLD the dieticians I couldn't have milk, ended up on a feeding tube and throwing it up every 4 hours and was sure they didn't know what they were doing only to have them bring up the can and find the first 5 ingredients were casein. to then have them put me on baby food that ALSO contained milk in my tube. and these 5 dietians at this hosiptal were SUPPOSE to be educated and know what they were doing. then later when I went on food I keep getting gluten things on tray as well when they were suppose to be a gluten free tray. so many foods also have masked items that new families don't know how to read, so unless they join support groups that are great and active they don't get that correct guidence. many also over carb there kids subbing out more carbs to replace the limited diet they had BEFORE diet of only carbs and never get to balenced nutrition. back when we had TONS of DANs out there I actually saw MORE people doing the diet right. espeically when parents had to call companies to find out what was really gluten free. now so many companies post it on there products to move it off the shelf when they have no idea what gluten free even is when you get down to it. when alot of this biomedical stuff started diet was rated over 80% for gfcf (yeah I was around back then) now there are more diet options to try and more info out there on things like oxilates, and glycemic index ect. we ARE better educated in MORE issues, but still need MORE dr's who are good at what they are doing. ALA still has side effects as well, many families I know who did fine with DMSA added ALA in down the road when body burden was bad and yeast was a very big issues, many even had to take breaks from chelation. I have only met even on groups a few families (I dare say less then 15 in all) that have done ONLY ALA with success (for their chelation option) there are only 3 I know who have done it with OUT dr's recommendations to do it that way. only 2 families that have done it with out diet as well. that is not a high percent and I have been around almost 7 years on these groups. chelating kids 2, gfcf diet, this one, AMBD (I think that is the order those go in) ect. I do agree that doing more rounds closer together is better for the body, I have no arguement there. I do however think testings is a wonderful and essential part of finding out what your childs issues are. if for nothing more then records to show your child needed this and these are the gains you have made over the years. or you will always have doubters say "well then perhaps your child never had autism to begin with", perhaps you just had metal poisening. diet here DID heal my kid, we have scopes to prove it! HUGE difference! suppliments were also key. we have celiac in the family and lactose intollerence we found out years into the game. and I was SO glad that I followed my instincts and testing and pulled things out. I can not IMAGINE where my sons health would be if I hadn't. again you have to look at all those recovered kids out there and see what worked for them and what there issues were ect. MOST of them required diet, it is SOOOOO rare to find kids who didn't. even in those few that I know that DIDN"T do diet, they are "recovered" from things that qualify autism, some are not at peer level STILL. some 6 plus years behind there age level. but don't qualify as autistic. I do agree though, you can't just listen to one person, that would insane, find all the recovered kids you can, and ask ask ask~ find out what they did and how they got there, never stop researching! but know now all kids journey's are the same in how they reached healing but that doesn't belittle there journey none the less, some reach faster then others, some have less issues then otheres, the more damage you have the more you have to undo.

Guest guest

but rebecca that would go against THOUSANDS of recovered kids out there were diet was KEY to there recovery, again my son is recovered with out chelation and diet was key, for those thousands of kids with celiac diet is key, for those with peptide issues diet is a must! those with allergies and IGG issues it's a must for them to function with out pain where chelation would take years, and removal immediate! I am sorry that the diet didnt work for your child, perhaps you put something in that was worse for him then milk (like soy it's a very common blunder when parents are new to all this) did you ever do IGG or IGE testing to find out WHY you got this result? there is no reason kids can't do both and i would HATE to see that discouraged being that it is reated so successful. I know the numbers for diets would also be rated higher if there were better training of nutritionists and dietians all over. I can not tell you HOW many families I have helped that found they were doing it wrong, or thought they were clean to find out they weren't, and others were but had to do further testing to find out what was stressing there childs body that they subbed in and when changes were made there kids were able to take off. I can't tell you how many families (HUNDREDS over the years) that nutritionist were helping that had them go gluten free only to put them on spelt- I SEE THIS ALMOST EVERY TIME I GO TO HEALTH FOOD STORES and strick up conversations. heck I was put in the hospital when pregnant and TOLD the dieticians I couldn't have milk, ended up on a feeding tube and throwing it up every 4 hours and was sure they didn't know what they were doing only to have them bring up the can and find the first 5 ingredients were casein. to then have them put me on baby food that ALSO contained milk in my tube. and these 5 dietians at this hosiptal were SUPPOSE to be educated and know what they were doing. then later when I went on food I keep getting gluten things on tray as well when they were suppose to be a gluten free tray. so many foods also have masked items that new families don't know how to read, so unless they join support groups that are great and active they don't get that correct guidence. many also over carb there kids subbing out more carbs to replace the limited diet they had BEFORE diet of only carbs and never get to balenced nutrition. back when we had TONS of DANs out there I actually saw MORE people doing the diet right. espeically when parents had to call companies to find out what was really gluten free. now so many companies post it on there products to move it off the shelf when they have no idea what gluten free even is when you get down to it. when alot of this biomedical stuff started diet was rated over 80% for gfcf (yeah I was around back then) now there are more diet options to try and more info out there on things like oxilates, and glycemic index ect. we ARE better educated in MORE issues, but still need MORE dr's who are good at what they are doing. ALA still has side effects as well, many families I know who did fine with DMSA added ALA in down the road when body burden was bad and yeast was a very big issues, many even had to take breaks from chelation. I have only met even on groups a few families (I dare say less then 15 in all) that have done ONLY ALA with success (for their chelation option) there are only 3 I know who have done it with OUT dr's recommendations to do it that way. only 2 families that have done it with out diet as well. that is not a high percent and I have been around almost 7 years on these groups. chelating kids 2, gfcf diet, this one, AMBD (I think that is the order those go in) ect. I do agree that doing more rounds closer together is better for the body, I have no arguement there. I do however think testings is a wonderful and essential part of finding out what your childs issues are. if for nothing more then records to show your child needed this and these are the gains you have made over the years. or you will always have doubters say "well then perhaps your child never had autism to begin with", perhaps you just had metal poisening. diet here DID heal my kid, we have scopes to prove it! HUGE difference! suppliments were also key. we have celiac in the family and lactose intollerence we found out years into the game. and I was SO glad that I followed my instincts and testing and pulled things out. I can not IMAGINE where my sons health would be if I hadn't. again you have to look at all those recovered kids out there and see what worked for them and what there issues were ect. MOST of them required diet, it is SOOOOO rare to find kids who didn't. even in those few that I know that DIDN"T do diet, they are "recovered" from things that qualify autism, some are not at peer level STILL. some 6 plus years behind there age level. but don't qualify as autistic. I do agree though, you can't just listen to one person, that would insane, find all the recovered kids you can, and ask ask ask~ find out what they did and how they got there, never stop researching! but know now all kids journey's are the same in how they reached healing but that doesn't belittle there journey none the less, some reach faster then others, some have less issues then otheres, the more damage you have the more you have to undo.

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Original Message -----

> > >> > > The same DMSA study was done twice that I know of, both times it was shown to normalize glutathione levels (for at least 3 months I think) in children with autism after only one round.> > >> >>

Guest guest

> > >> > > The same DMSA study was done twice that I know of, both times it was shown to normalize glutathione levels (for at least 3 months I think) in children with autism after only one round.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

My apologies , my son is not on DMSA yet he's on a supplement called DMG, I got confused. I haven't even started the Clostridia treatment yet until I do some further research on this Vanco, Flagyl, Enhansa & Gluthadione. I like your aproach, to take things with a grain of salt. I mean really, these doctors scare me because they say, "Oh high Clostridia, we need to address that with antibiotics right away!" Well I'm sorry I'm taking my time and researching this on my own first. So I have until the beginning of Jan. to decide if Vanco & the rest of the meds is the way to go or perhaps just do Nystatin, Difflucan with Caprylic acid.

I just don't want to mess up his 2 yr old gut and kill his good bacteria. I mean he eats well, has nice bowl movements, sleeps & naps well (thank god) but I'm just so baffled with his test results. Now what does this anal ring look like? because I've never seen it on my son and neither did the DAN doctor? and what do you think about just trying Nystatin, Difflucan & Caprylic Acid ? and how do you administer the Oregano & Olive leaf oils? Do you cook with it or add it to his food? and where can I buy it?

Thanks again for your informative e-mail, I truly appreciate it!

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 8:56:25 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Metals are often at the root of these sorts of issues. Unfortunately, too many people wait to remove them as a last course of action. We used the Flagyl too and saw great results, but they were very temporary. There are many natural yeast and bacterial treatments that can be used, such as: GSE, Oil of Oregano (I swear by this), Olive Leaf Extract (for us needs to be used with a lot of yeast fighters), Uva Ursi (has time limit restrictions, can't use indefinitely, but works really well), Caprylic Acid (love this!), Biotin (B vitamin that helps the body fight yeast)...the list is really endless, there are so many natural remedies out there, the key is to find the right combination for your child. We use a lot of them all together, three times a day! And for us, it's part of the biofilm protocol. While I use and respect DAN! doctors, I do my own thing and use them only for what I think I need them for, IE - scripts...tests. ..everything else I do

on my own. I research endlessly and when I feel pretty good about a course of action, I delve into it whole-heartedly. I never tried Vanco with my older son, we used Flagyl, but my younger son was on it for a few days while he was in the ICU for a febrile seizure once. It was the first time I realized that the red anal ring went away completely.. ..this means it was probably caused by bacteria rather than the yeast I thought he had! Bacteria is our big problem with our older son too, so I am not surprised. I have been using the natural methods along with some daily Nystatin for yeast, daily with him and the ring is now gone using only naturals! We also use the biofilm protocol with him.How is it that your son is on DMSA? He needs to keep the DMSA in his blood stream continuously in order to not cause metal redistribuiton. Andy Cutler's protocol of every 3 hours during the day and 4 at night, accounts for that. We do the Andy Cutler

protocol, yes, it's been very promising for us. We are on round 17 this coming weekend. We use the low, frequent dosing that he recommends. We don't use juice, because my son can take pills just fine. We have never used HBOT, merely out of inability to pay for it, but I have heard great things about it. We have never used Valtrex either, but we do a natural form of something similar, we use enzymes combined with Olive Leaf Extract to eliminate viruses.Yes, I have heard of enhansa and glutathione, but the dr's I use don't recommend them. Glutathione is very hard to assimilate into the body, absorption rates are very low. I have been told by our DAN! that he doesn't prefer a supplement of glutathione, but to use things that increase the levels naturally, like OSR and DMSA. We dont' use OSR either, because of major yeast issues, but with chelation, we are seeing good results overall.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia.  His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin &  Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > >  > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > >  > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes

DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> >  > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> >  > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral &  Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his

two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> >  > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.   I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old.              >

>>

Guest guest

My apologies , my son is not on DMSA yet he's on a supplement called DMG, I got confused. I haven't even started the Clostridia treatment yet until I do some further research on this Vanco, Flagyl, Enhansa & Gluthadione. I like your aproach, to take things with a grain of salt. I mean really, these doctors scare me because they say, "Oh high Clostridia, we need to address that with antibiotics right away!" Well I'm sorry I'm taking my time and researching this on my own first. So I have until the beginning of Jan. to decide if Vanco & the rest of the meds is the way to go or perhaps just do Nystatin, Difflucan with Caprylic acid.

I just don't want to mess up his 2 yr old gut and kill his good bacteria. I mean he eats well, has nice bowl movements, sleeps & naps well (thank god) but I'm just so baffled with his test results. Now what does this anal ring look like? because I've never seen it on my son and neither did the DAN doctor? and what do you think about just trying Nystatin, Difflucan & Caprylic Acid ? and how do you administer the Oregano & Olive leaf oils? Do you cook with it or add it to his food? and where can I buy it?

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 8:56:25 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Metals are often at the root of these sorts of issues. Unfortunately, too many people wait to remove them as a last course of action. We used the Flagyl too and saw great results, but they were very temporary. There are many natural yeast and bacterial treatments that can be used, such as: GSE, Oil of Oregano (I swear by this), Olive Leaf Extract (for us needs to be used with a lot of yeast fighters), Uva Ursi (has time limit restrictions, can't use indefinitely, but works really well), Caprylic Acid (love this!), Biotin (B vitamin that helps the body fight yeast)...the list is really endless, there are so many natural remedies out there, the key is to find the right combination for your child. We use a lot of them all together, three times a day! And for us, it's part of the biofilm protocol. While I use and respect DAN! doctors, I do my own thing and use them only for what I think I need them for, IE - scripts...tests. ..everything else I do

on my own. I research endlessly and when I feel pretty good about a course of action, I delve into it whole-heartedly. I never tried Vanco with my older son, we used Flagyl, but my younger son was on it for a few days while he was in the ICU for a febrile seizure once. It was the first time I realized that the red anal ring went away completely.. ..this means it was probably caused by bacteria rather than the yeast I thought he had! Bacteria is our big problem with our older son too, so I am not surprised. I have been using the natural methods along with some daily Nystatin for yeast, daily with him and the ring is now gone using only naturals! We also use the biofilm protocol with him.How is it that your son is on DMSA? He needs to keep the DMSA in his blood stream continuously in order to not cause metal redistribuiton. Andy Cutler's protocol of every 3 hours during the day and 4 at night, accounts for that. We do the Andy Cutler

protocol, yes, it's been very promising for us. We are on round 17 this coming weekend. We use the low, frequent dosing that he recommends. We don't use juice, because my son can take pills just fine. We have never used HBOT, merely out of inability to pay for it, but I have heard great things about it. We have never used Valtrex either, but we do a natural form of something similar, we use enzymes combined with Olive Leaf Extract to eliminate viruses.Yes, I have heard of enhansa and glutathione, but the dr's I use don't recommend them. Glutathione is very hard to assimilate into the body, absorption rates are very low. I have been told by our DAN! that he doesn't prefer a supplement of glutathione, but to use things that increase the levels naturally, like OSR and DMSA. We dont' use OSR either, because of major yeast issues, but with chelation, we are seeing good results overall.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia.  His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin &  Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > >  > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > >  > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes

DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> >  > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> >  > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral &  Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his

two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> >  > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.   I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old.              >

>>

Guest guest

>>

Guest guest

clostrida can be assocaited with violent or volital behavioral issues. do you also have yeast? did your test show sensitivies to natural things? you can try those things first, for us we were sensitive to caprilic acid for both bacteria and yeast and got great die off with it,

Metals are often at the root of these sorts of issues. Unfortunately, too many people wait to remove them as a last course of action. We used the Flagyl too and saw great results, but they were very temporary. There are many natural yeast and bacterial treatments that can be used, such as: GSE, Oil of Oregano (I swear by this), Olive Leaf Extract (for us needs to be used with a lot of yeast fighters), Uva Ursi (has time limit restrictions, can't use indefinitely, but works really well), Caprylic Acid (love this!), Biotin (B vitamin that helps the body fight yeast)...the list is really endless, there are so many natural remedies out there, the key is to find the right combination for your child. We use a lot of them all together, three times a day! And for us, it's part of the biofilm protocol. While I use and respect DAN! doctors, I do my own thing and use them only for what I think I need them for, IE - scripts...tests. ..everything else I do on my own. I research endlessly and when I feel pretty good about a course of action, I delve into it whole-heartedly. I never tried Vanco with my older son, we used Flagyl, but my younger son was on it for a few days while he was in the ICU for a febrile seizure once. It was the first time I realized that the red anal ring went away completely.. ..this means it was probably caused by bacteria rather than the yeast I thought he had! Bacteria is our big problem with our older son too, so I am not surprised. I have been using the natural methods along with some daily Nystatin for yeast, daily with him and the ring is now gone using only naturals! We also use the biofilm protocol with him.How is it that your son is on DMSA? He needs to keep the DMSA in his blood stream continuously in order to not cause metal redistribuiton. Andy Cutler's protocol of every 3 hours during the day and 4 at night, accounts for that. We do the Andy Cutler protocol, yes, it's been very promising for us. We are on round 17 this coming weekend. We use the low, frequent dosing that he recommends. We don't use juice, because my son can take pills just fine. We have never used HBOT, merely out of inability to pay for it, but I have heard great things about it. We have never used Valtrex either, but we do a natural form of something similar, we use enzymes combined with Olive Leaf Extract to eliminate viruses.Yes, I have heard of enhansa and glutathione, but the dr's I use don't recommend them. Glutathione is very hard to assimilate into the body, absorption rates are very low. I have been told by our DAN! that he doesn't prefer a supplement of glutathione, but to use things that increase the levels naturally, like OSR and DMSA. We dont' use OSR either, because of major yeast issues, but with chelation, we are seeing good results overall.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia.  His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin &  Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > >  > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > >  > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> >  > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> >  > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral &  Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> >  > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.   I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old.              > >>

Guest guest

clostrida can be assocaited with violent or volital behavioral issues. do you also have yeast? did your test show sensitivies to natural things? you can try those things first, for us we were sensitive to caprilic acid for both bacteria and yeast and got great die off with it,

Metals are often at the root of these sorts of issues. Unfortunately, too many people wait to remove them as a last course of action. We used the Flagyl too and saw great results, but they were very temporary. There are many natural yeast and bacterial treatments that can be used, such as: GSE, Oil of Oregano (I swear by this), Olive Leaf Extract (for us needs to be used with a lot of yeast fighters), Uva Ursi (has time limit restrictions, can't use indefinitely, but works really well), Caprylic Acid (love this!), Biotin (B vitamin that helps the body fight yeast)...the list is really endless, there are so many natural remedies out there, the key is to find the right combination for your child. We use a lot of them all together, three times a day! And for us, it's part of the biofilm protocol. While I use and respect DAN! doctors, I do my own thing and use them only for what I think I need them for, IE - scripts...tests. ..everything else I do on my own. I research endlessly and when I feel pretty good about a course of action, I delve into it whole-heartedly. I never tried Vanco with my older son, we used Flagyl, but my younger son was on it for a few days while he was in the ICU for a febrile seizure once. It was the first time I realized that the red anal ring went away completely.. ..this means it was probably caused by bacteria rather than the yeast I thought he had! Bacteria is our big problem with our older son too, so I am not surprised. I have been using the natural methods along with some daily Nystatin for yeast, daily with him and the ring is now gone using only naturals! We also use the biofilm protocol with him.How is it that your son is on DMSA? He needs to keep the DMSA in his blood stream continuously in order to not cause metal redistribuiton. Andy Cutler's protocol of every 3 hours during the day and 4 at night, accounts for that. We do the Andy Cutler protocol, yes, it's been very promising for us. We are on round 17 this coming weekend. We use the low, frequent dosing that he recommends. We don't use juice, because my son can take pills just fine. We have never used HBOT, merely out of inability to pay for it, but I have heard great things about it. We have never used Valtrex either, but we do a natural form of something similar, we use enzymes combined with Olive Leaf Extract to eliminate viruses.Yes, I have heard of enhansa and glutathione, but the dr's I use don't recommend them. Glutathione is very hard to assimilate into the body, absorption rates are very low. I have been told by our DAN! that he doesn't prefer a supplement of glutathione, but to use things that increase the levels naturally, like OSR and DMSA. We dont' use OSR either, because of major yeast issues, but with chelation, we are seeing good results overall.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia.  His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin &  Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > >  > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > >  > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> >  > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> >  > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral &  Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> >  > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.   I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old.              > >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

He doesn't show a violent or volital behavior issues. My two old is a very easy going temperment and and we think he's very patient with us. Yes he did show some yeast. He didn't show sensitivity to natural things but did show a sensitivy on his IGG/IGE to tuna and moderate sensitivity to corn & egg whites.

When you say you were sensitive to caprylic acid but had great die off does this mean it really worked well for you?

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 11:06:25 PMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

>>

Guest guest

Which test breaks down if you have lead, aluminum, mercury? Is it the element hair test? and does anyone know how much hair you need for the hair test?

I have a meeting with "Great Plains Labs" today to discuss my son's porphyrin test. My DAN explained my son had metals but I couldn't understand the test results. It read:

Compound Results Range

nmol/L nmol/g CREAT nmol/g CREAT

Coproporphyrins I, III (CP) 209.2 399.9 0 - 153 H

CREAT (Creatinine) 0.52 g/L

So I know he is high on this (CP) compound obviously which is a metal of some sort, but is it lead, aluminum, mercury or what? From reading your e-mails I understand this test just tells you you have "body burdens" a trace of metal but I feel it would of been a better value in price $ if the test would of told us which metals are in my son's body exactly.

I was surprised that "Great Plains lab" is willing to discuss this test with me, unlike Genova Labs, they said they would only discuss the results with my Doctor. I plan on sendng the hair test for my son on my own.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 9:18:49 AMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

We chelate because we hope that one day we can ditch the diet. Myself included. Last night I was visiting a friend and she gave me a little piece of pumpkin cake. I hadn't eaten wheat in a long time, so I took a digestive enzyme and had it (I was sooo hungry and it looked so good), an hour later, my upper back muscles were throbbing like I pulled them from working out. I can't believe how strongly I react. I am chelating with my kids though, 's tolerance of foods has gotten a lot better along the way. Yes, it does take a long time, but it sure beats being on a restricted diet the rest of your life.LizHere are some resources on heavy metals/enzymes:Clip from Bernie Wyndam's paperA direct mechanism involving mercury's inhibition of cellular enzymatic processes by binding with the hydroxyl radical (SH) in amino acids appears to be a major part of the connection to allergic/immune reactive conditions. For example,

mercury has been found to strongly inhibit the activity of xanthine oxidase and dipeptyl peptidase (DPP IV) that are required in the digestion of the milk protein casein, and the same protein that is cluster differentiation antigen 26 (CD26) which helps T-lymphocyte activation. CD26 or DPP IV is a cell surface glycoprotein that is very susceptible to inactivation by mercury binding to its cysteinyl domain. DPP IV has many different functions in the body besides digesting gluten and casein. As stated, this protein is known to influence T cells of the immune system. It is also a binding protein for purine and adenosyl deaminase. Because of this, a problem with DPP IV can throw off the immune system, the amino acid profile, and methylation. To improve methylation when this DPP IV is hampered, these nutrients may be helpful: Tri-Methyl-Glycine (TMG), B6, folic acid, B12, magnesium, and serine. A supplement of a little methionine or

S-Adenosyl-Methioni ne (SAM) may help, however, Dr. Pangborn said that it is not clear at this point whether the addition of large doses of methionine or SAMe will help or harm. Mercury and other toxic metals also inhibit binding of opioid receptor agonists (mimics of the real thing) to opioid receptors, while magnesium stimulates binding to opioid receptors. Studies involving a large sample of autistic and schizophrenic patients found that over 90% of those tested had high levels of the milk protein beta-casomorphin- 7 in their blood and urine, and defective enzymatic processes for digesting milk protein, and similarly for the corresponding enzyme needed to digest wheat gluten. The studies found high levels of IgA antigen-specific antibodies for casein, lactoalbumin, and beta-lactoglobulin, and of IgG and IgM for casein. Beta-casomorphin- 7 is a morphine-like compound that results in neural dysfunction, as well as being a direct histamine

releaser in humans, and it induces skin reactions. Minerals are also involved in the enzymatic processes involved in utilization of B6, B12, and Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD). Mercury blocks these enzymatic processes, and it affects cellular membrane influx/efflux of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium. Mercury also affects the ATP energy system and neurotoxicity by affecting the distribution and utilization of these minerals. Elimination of milk and wheat products and sulfur foods from the diet has been found to improve the condition. A double blind study using a potent opiate antagonist (which blocks a receptor without having any effect on the cell), naltrexone (NAL), produced significant reduction in autistic symptomology among the 56% most responsive to opioid effects. The behavioral improvements were accompanied by alterations in the distribution of the major lymphocyte subsets, with a significant increase in the

T-helper-inducers and a significant reduction of the T-cytotoxic- suppressors (Alpha Lipoic Acid also provides this same shift in these ratios—WSL), and a normalization of the CD4/CD8 ratio. (If naltrexone is used, it should be only in low doses of 3 to 6 mg per day in conjunction with a Gf/Cf dietary. Higher doses of 25 to 50 mg, usually prescribed, can cause children to have pain and headaches according to Dr. Bruce Semon, Child Psychiatrist— WSL.) Studies have found mercury causes increased levels of the CD8 T-cytotoxic- suppressors. As noted previously, such populations of patients have also been found to have high levels of mercury, and to recover after mercury detoxification. As mercury levels are reduced the protein binding is reduced, and improvement in the enzymatic process occurs. Another effect of mercury and toxic metals is a reduction in B-lymphocytes. One of these studies dealing with autistic patients has found this causes a

tendency to be more seriously affected by viruses, and to develop intestinal disorders including leaky gut, lymphoid modular hyperplasia (measles lesions in the gut), and a high incidence of parasites. Additional, cellular-level enzymatic effects of mercury's binding with proteins include blockage of sulfur-oxidation processes which have been found to be significant factors in many autistic, plus enzymatic processes involving vitamins B6 and B12, with effects on the cytochrome-C energy processes as well. Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) baths, supplementation with the P5P form of Vitamin B6, and with vitamin B12 shots are methods of dealing with these enzymatic blockages that have been found effective by those treating such conditions. Mercury has also been found to have adverse effects on cellular mineral levels of calcium, magnesium, zinc, and lithium. [by heavily depleting magnesium, excess calcium is allowed into the cells. Supplementing with

these minerals, especially with high amounts of magnesium (preferably as glycinate), and zinc, has been found to be effective in the majority of cases—WSL]. Another of the results of these toxic exposures and enzymatic blockages is the effect on the liver and dysfunction of the liver detoxification processes which autistic children have been found to have. All of the autistic cases tested were found to have high toxic exposures/effects and liver detoxification profiles outside of normal.—Immune Reactive Conditions: The mercury connection to eczema, autism, schizophrenia, lupus, asthma, and allergies (snipped from larger study)—Bernard Windham, Chemical Engineer. Aluminum action on enzymes:http://www.pjoes. com/pdf/11. 3/251-254. pdf> > >> > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). >

> > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and

they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. >

> >> >>

Guest guest

there are VERY few families I have known over the years even WITH chelation who have been able to successfully LEAVE the diets all together and put milks and glutens back in....

been aourn 6 almost 7 years....I can think of on the many groups about 7 families who have been able to do that

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest