RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, I thank you so much Dionne for responding to my e-mail. I just thought that giving him a antibiotic would of made him resistant to any future antibiotics given to him in the future. His D.A.N Doctor's put him on a double dose of Klaire Labs "Ther Biotic Complete" probiotic. He's a decent eater however I am limited in what I could feed him and unfortunately the only way he takes all his vitamins is with a peach baby food puree (which has natural sugar). He doesn't eat any other sweets but I do give him warm gluten free rice cereal, gluten free oatmeal in the morning and rice, amaranth or quinoa pasta...which I guess converts into sugar since it's carbs. I give him grinded chicken,

fish but I am running out of ideas. Any food/meal recommendations you have for children with Clostridia? I'm starting the Vanco & Flagyl (metrodizonal) after the holidays around the 2nd of Jan for two weeks. Then followed by Enhansa & Gluthadione afterwards. Is this a type of chelation would you say? I have to special order it though a compound.

I hope the Enhansa helps heal your child and the therapy goes well. Please stay in touch.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 2:22:37 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

I am in total aggreement with your DAN doctor. You must heal the gut before doing anything else. Question does your child have hearing sensativity? Covers ears to loud noises?My child has been prescribed two different anti-fungals and we only saw improovements. However, the first couple of weeks may be difficult due to yeast die-off. You may see rashes, behavior changes (that will go away), and nasty bowel movements. Keep charcoal on hand. Give approx. two hours after giving medicine if you are seeing a bad die off. We are about to start enhansa over this winter break. However, my child has done other things to heal the gut for a year. (diet, probiotics, natural and prescribed anti-fungals, and supplements. ) I'm worried and his stool analysis was pretty good. I know we feel like we want to do everything we read about right now but I would go slowly... It sounds like your doctor is on the right track.Dionne---

In mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com, Irma Sahdala <imsahdala@. ..> wrote:>> My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been

formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox

him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. >

Guest guest

Thank you so much for responding to my e-mail. The D.A.N Doctor doubled his dose of Klaire Labs "Ther Biotic" probiotics. The test showed a little yeast, some metals (but not sure which metals exactly). The Doctor mentioned that as soon as we take care of his gut we will start working on the removal of metals. I wanted to try Valtrex & alternate with Difflucan & Naizoral but they said my child did not have any viral issues (although he had two viral ear infections in his 2 yrs) on his test reports and that the Difflucan & Naizoral were to going to be to strong for my two year old.

What are your thoughts about Valtrex with Difflucan & Naizoral? Glutathione cream and Enhansa: Is this a form of chelation? and what would it do for him?

What foods should I add and remove other than sugar from my son's diet with Cloistridia? He's on CF/GF and eats no sugar other than peach puree (which is sugar) to take with all his vitamins, Almond milk, rice pasta....it all converts into sugar other than his proteins.

Thanks again for your response, it means so much to me.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 11:59:16 AMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

You need to do the Vancomycin to get rid of Clostrida. Add in some high qualtity probiotics to replenish the good stuff while he is on the Vanco. Klaire Labs makes good probiotics. Give them early in the morning and right before bed to keep them apart from the Vanco.Nyzoral and Diflucan are for yeast, not bacteria. Does he have yeast, too? Glutathione cream and Enhansa are two things that will help him. They are seperate from the Vancomycin, though, and do diffferent things. Start one at a time. >> My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > >

His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since

he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New

Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. >

Guest guest

Thanks , I've been suspecting metals all along but have been advised to treat the Clostridia with Vancomycin antibiotics & Flagyl first and have been double dosing my son with "Ther Biotic" probiotics everyday. I feel in my gut that I might be doing my son a dis-service by giving him such a strong antibiotics.

I had watched a video presentation of Stan Kurtz describing what a vicious cycle metals, viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungas is and the importance of treating all of them at the same time so one doesn't off set the other, it all made so much sense to me. I have been e-mailing my D.A.N Doctors about trying to do Valtrex and Difflucan with Naizoral but they said my 2 year old son is too young for this treatment.

My son weighs 35 lbs. and has shown a low sign of lead at 9 months, has had 2 viral ear infections in the last 2 years of his life. I haven't started the antibiotics yet in fear that once I take him off it, he'll regress and be resistant to any future antibiotics.

Have you tried Vancomycin before? if yes what did you think of it? and did Flagyl & Difflucan have a bad effect on your child?

I read some info on Andy Cutler and his chelation protocals (thank you for sharing this) and it sounds like he recommends DMSA which my son is already on but he highly recommends to administer it slowly every 4 hours and then a couple weeks later incorporate ALA. Is this treament your child is on and do you use orange juice with it?

What are your thoughts on HBOT therapy and Valtrex as a virus medication?

Have you heard of Enhansa & Gludathione cream? My son is suppose to try this after the 2 week antibiotic therapy.

Thanks again ! I didn't think anyone would reply to my e-mail but am so happy to see how eagerly everyone is willing to share their experiences. I plan on sharing my info. as well. Best wishes for a quick recovery for your little one.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 9:07:45 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

I don't mean to rock the boat here, but the idea of healing the gut before taking care of metals is a bit of an oxymoron. I say this because it's the metals that CAUSE the gut issues in the first place. If you wait until the gut is healed to deal with metals, you will be chasing your tail, literally. (wink) Google Andy Cutler and his chelation protocol. Our son is 4 and we have been treating for a year and three months. We have seen AMAZING gains, he is a typical boy with some emotional outbursts on bad days, other than that, no one would notice anything different about him. Granted, he was never diagnosed as fully autistic, but probably Asperger's with a tendancy towards OCD. We started with the GFCF diet which seemed to only get us so far, so we then did an IgG panel to look for other food sensitivities, found 23 and removed them completely, found him to have issues with grains, reduced those too. Then we had a hair test done to look

for heavy metals, confirmed probable mercury toxicity. We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for it

all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.Good luck,>> My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA,

Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the

alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. >

Guest guest

Thanks Liz for taking the time in sharing this info. it means so much to me. May I ask which whole foods do you recommend? Protein and Veggies? or do you feel rice pastas and rice & beans make the gut worst? Not only am I trying to figure out my son's vitamin schedule but his meal plan is even more complex.

May I ask you what meal plans do you use? My son has been on the GF/CF, Soy free diet since Sept. I did see some improvements in his eye contact and he's started to repeat some words but that's about it.

What chelation method have you used? For how long? and how often do you check for metals in his body?

Thanks again for any information your willing to share with me. Best wishes for a quick recovery for your little one.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 10:52:57 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the

antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were

stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year

old. > >>

Guest guest

Thanks Liz for taking the time in sharing this info. it means so much to me. May I ask which whole foods do you recommend? Protein and Veggies? or do you feel rice pastas and rice & beans make the gut worst? Not only am I trying to figure out my son's vitamin schedule but his meal plan is even more complex.

May I ask you what meal plans do you use? My son has been on the GF/CF, Soy free diet since Sept. I did see some improvements in his eye contact and he's started to repeat some words but that's about it.

What chelation method have you used? For how long? and how often do you check for metals in his body?

Thanks again for any information your willing to share with me. Best wishes for a quick recovery for your little one.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 10:52:57 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the

antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were

stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year

old. > >>

Guest guest

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you My Dan said vancomycin will kill good bacteria as well so Flagyl is a better choice ,

good luck

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 12:57:16 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Thanks , I've been suspecting metals all along but have been advised to treat the Clostridia with Vancomycin antibiotics & Flagyl first and have been double dosing my son with "Ther Biotic" probiotics everyday. I feel in my gut that I might be doing my son a dis-service by giving him such a strong antibiotics.

I had watched a video presentation of Stan Kurtz describing what a vicious cycle metals, viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungas is and the importance of treating all of them at the same time so one doesn't off set the other, it all made so much sense to me. I have been e-mailing my D.A.N Doctors about trying to do Valtrex and Difflucan with Naizoral but they said my 2 year old son is too young for this treatment.

My son weighs 35 lbs. and has shown a low sign of lead at 9 months, has had 2 viral ear infections in the last 2 years of his life. I haven't started the antibiotics yet in fear that once I take him off it, he'll regress and be resistant to any future antibiotics.

Have you tried Vancomycin before? if yes what did you think of it? and did Flagyl & Difflucan have a bad effect on your child?

I read some info on Andy Cutler and his chelation protocals (thank you for sharing this) and it sounds like he recommends DMSA which my son is already on but he highly recommends to administer it slowly every 4 hours and then a couple weeks later incorporate ALA. Is this treament your child is on and do you use orange juice with it?

Have you heard of Enhansa & Gludathione cream? My son is suppose to try this after the 2 week antibiotic therapy.

Thanks again ! I didn't think anyone would reply to my e-mail but am so happy to see how eagerly everyone is willing to share their experiences. I plan on sharing my info. as well. Best wishes for a quick recovery for your little one.

From: G <luckylotptd (DOT) net>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups.. comSent: Mon, December 14, 2009 9:07:45 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

I don't mean to rock the boat here, but the idea of healing the gut before taking care of metals is a bit of an oxymoron. I say this because it's the metals that CAUSE the gut issues in the first place. If you wait until the gut is healed to deal with metals, you will be chasing your tail, literally. (wink) Google Andy Cutler and his chelation protocol. Our son is 4 and we have been treating for a year and three months. We have seen AMAZING gains, he is a typical boy with some emotional outbursts on bad days, other than that, no one would notice anything different about him. Granted, he was never diagnosed as fully autistic, but probably Asperger's with a tendancy towards OCD. We started with the GFCF diet which seemed to only get us so far, so we then did an IgG panel to look for other food sensitivities, found 23 and removed them completely, found him to have issues with grains, reduced those too. Then we had a hair test done to look

for heavy metals, confirmed probable mercury toxicity. We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for it

all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.Good luck,>> My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA,

Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the

alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. >

Guest guest

Thank you Lili K for your response. I agree, I think it's much harder to restore the body's natural good bacteria. Vancomycin sounds like such a strong medicine for my 2 yr old child. I'm hopeing my D.A.N Dr. will agree to do only Flagyl for now. Are you sure Flagyl won't kill the good bacteria?

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 9:59:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you My Dan said vancomycin will kill good bacteria as well so Flagyl is a better choice ,

good luck

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 12:57:16 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

From: G <luckylotptd (DOT) net>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. . comSent: Mon, December 14, 2009 9:07:45 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. >

Guest guest

No I'm not sure but the only thing I know is flagyl is better than vancomycin per my Dan, I really have faith in her.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:25:56 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Thank you Lili K for your response. I agree, I think it's much harder to restore the body's natural good bacteria. Vancomycin sounds like such a strong medicine for my 2 yr old child. I'm hopeing my D.A.N Dr. will agree to do only Flagyl for now. Are you sure Flagyl won't kill the good bacteria?

From: Lili K <lilik1111yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 9:59:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

good luck

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 12:57:16 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

From: G <luckylotptd (DOT) net>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. . comSent: Mon, December 14, 2009 9:07:45 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

I don't mean to rock the boat here, but the idea of healing the gut before taking care of metals is a bit of an oxymoron. I say this because it's the metals that CAUSE the gut issues in the first place.. If you wait until the gut is healed to deal with metals, you will be chasing your tail, literally. (wink) Google Andy Cutler and his chelation protocol. Our son is 4 and we have been treating for a year and three months. We have seen AMAZING gains, he is a typical boy with some emotional outbursts on bad days, other than that, no one would notice anything different about him. Granted, he was never diagnosed as fully autistic, but probably Asperger's with a tendancy towards OCD. We started with the GFCF diet which seemed to only get us so far, so we then did an IgG panel to look for other food sensitivities, found 23 and removed them completely, found him to have issues with grains, reduced those too. Then we had a hair test done to look

alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year... I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. >

Guest guest

Thank you Liz! Thanks to G. from this forum I started reading up on Andy Cutler's protocal. I definetly would like to try his chelation protocal.

I'm unsure where I heard this but doesn't honey have bacteria spores in it? Maybe it's a good bacteria for the gut..I need to research this. What do you think of Stevia as an alternative to sugar? I use a little brown sugar, vanilla extract and iodized salt to make his Gluten free oatmeal taste betterMay I ask what test did you do to find out what metal your child has? My D.A.N Dr. had me do the Porphyrin test only, which showed metals but I haven't a clue which metals are in his body?

Thanks again for taking the time to respond to my e-mail. I appreciate it and am so thankful for this forum.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:14:02 AMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi Irma, I think rice pastas, rice, potatoes and beans are fine and most kids tolerate those okay. Yes, protein and veggies, fruits, herbs and spices, preferably no sugar - honey or maple syrup instead. My son did low dose oral chelation using Andy Cutler's protocol. He was on ALA for about a year and then we recently started DMSA alone. I have not tested the metals in his body since last year. He has moderately high lead, mercury, aluminum, arsenic. My father-in-law gets me a subscription of Food and Wine magazine every year for my birthday and that is actually a great magazine for ideas. Sometimes the recipes have to be altered a bit to exclude gluten/casein, but they are sooo good. I also have The Kid-Friendly ADHD and Autism Cookbook, which I would highly recommend. It has lunch box meal planning and everything, very creative stuff - even how to make mayonaise.The best thing is that my son is getting much less reactive too

accidental exposure to no-no foods and I believe chelation is to thank for that.Take care,Liz > > >> > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia.  His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin &  Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > >  > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > >  > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any

one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > >  > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > >  > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral &  Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the

antibiotics.> > >  > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.   I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old.              > > >> >>

Guest guest

I agree, I just don't trust this vancomycin too much. I'm definetly going to ask my D.A.N Doctor if I could just do Flagyl instead. Thank you for sharing this information with me. By the way, are familiar with Diffluclan, Nizoral and Nystatin by any chance?

Thanks again and good health to you & your little for the New Year!

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:39:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

No I'm not sure but the only thing I know is flagyl is better than vancomycin per my Dan, I really have faith in her.

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:25:56 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

From: Lili K <lilik1111yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 9:59:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

good luck

I don't mean to rock the boat here, but the idea of healing the gut before taking care of metals is a bit of an oxymoron. I say this because it's the metals that CAUSE the gut issues in the first place.. If you wait until the gut is healed to deal with metals, you will be chasing your tail, literally. (wink) Google Andy Cutler and his chelation protocol. Our son is 4 and we have been treating for a year and three months. We have seen AMAZING gains, he is a typical boy with some emotional outbursts on bad days, other than that, no one would notice anything different about him. Granted, he was never diagnosed as fully autistic, but probably Asperger's with a tendancy towards OCD. We started with the GFCF diet which seemed to only get us so far, so we then did an IgG panel to look for other food sensitivities, found 23 and removed them completely, found him to have issues with grains, reduced those too. Then we had a hair test done to

look for heavy metals, confirmed probable mercury toxicity. We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for

it all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.Good luck,>> My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA,

alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year... I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year

old. >

Guest guest

I agree, I just don't trust this vancomycin too much. I'm definetly going to ask my D.A.N Doctor if I could just do Flagyl instead. Thank you for sharing this information with me. By the way, are familiar with Diffluclan, Nizoral and Nystatin by any chance?

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:39:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:25:56 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

good luck

I don't mean to rock the boat here, but the idea of healing the gut before taking care of metals is a bit of an oxymoron. I say this because it's the metals that CAUSE the gut issues in the first place.. If you wait until the gut is healed to deal with metals, you will be chasing your tail, literally. (wink) Google Andy Cutler and his chelation protocol. Our son is 4 and we have been treating for a year and three months. We have seen AMAZING gains, he is a typical boy with some emotional outbursts on bad days, other than that, no one would notice anything different about him. Granted, he was never diagnosed as fully autistic, but probably Asperger's with a tendancy towards OCD. We started with the GFCF diet which seemed to only get us so far, so we then did an IgG panel to look for other food sensitivities, found 23 and removed them completely, found him to have issues with grains, reduced those too. Then we had a hair test done to

look for heavy metals, confirmed probable mercury toxicity. We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for

it all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.Good luck,>> My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA,

alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year... I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year

old. >

Guest guest

Hi,

good luck

old. >

Guest guest

chelation is rated so high becuase it's one of the LAST things done!

Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

Guest guest

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

Guest guest

Thanks for your response Terri. I was wondering if you have ever tried Vancomycin & Flagyl? I hear Vanco wipes out both bad & the good bacteria in the gut while Flagyl may not be as agressive.

May I ask which natural anti-fungal herbs did you use and what is Biocidin?

Thanks again.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 11:09:42 AMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

My son is 16, well on the way to recovery, and we did our first chelation when he was 7. My comments below, with **...> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs,

have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill

his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?**Glutathione is one of the substances

our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.**Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process. I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a

sweet two year old. > >>Feel free to ask me more questions at terrimykland (DOT) comTerri

Guest guest

Thanks for your response Terri. I was wondering if you have ever tried Vancomycin & Flagyl? I hear Vanco wipes out both bad & the good bacteria in the gut while Flagyl may not be as agressive.

May I ask which natural anti-fungal herbs did you use and what is Biocidin?

Thanks again.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 11:09:42 AMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

My son is 16, well on the way to recovery, and we did our first chelation when he was 7. My comments below, with **...> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs,

have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill

his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?**Glutathione is one of the substances

our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.**Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process. I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a

sweet two year old. > >>Feel free to ask me more questions at terrimykland (DOT) comTerri

Guest guest

----- Original Message -----

Then we had a hair test done to look for heavy metals, confirmed probable mercury toxicity. ** We also did this testing, including hair, and a porphyrins test, which I think is a good one to have as well. I think the french urinary porphyrins test is the best one to give you an indicator of whether the heavy metals are gone after treatment.

===>The porphyrin test does not measure brain/cns mercury/metals, only body, therefore you cannot use it to tell when you are done chelating. This is mentioned in their own article, but seems to have escaped the attention of the Dans! and various others.

We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. ** We did many different chelation methods. It seems like you have to just keep trying different things until all the metals are gone. Examples: oral dmsa/ala, which gave us horrible yeast but did get rid of metals; transdermal dmps, oral dmps; suppository dmps and edta; and finally, about 6 dmps IV's, which seemed to pretty much finish the job, about 4 years ago.We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. **Gut bugs are part of imbalance. Once there is imbalance, all kinds of things flourish that should not. We also had clostridia and all its little brothers come to visit tons of times. We found rotating natural antifungal herbs to be very successful, better than flagyl and diflucan, which were just leaving the gut vulnerable for other bad guys to move into. For fighting clostridia, Biocidin is my favorite one. Once we really got the gut bugs killed off about a year into chelation, his gut never got nearly so bad again. We do still occasionally do some treatment for yeast, just to make sure.We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. **EXACTLY -- this is why you treat the gut ahead of time -- to help them be comfortable and as healthy as possible while chelating.It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for it all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.> > Good luck,> > > > >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?**Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.**Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process. I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>Feel free to ask me more questions at terrimyklandTerri

Guest guest

Then we had a hair test done to look for heavy metals, confirmed probable mercury toxicity. ** We also did this testing, including hair, and a porphyrins test, which I think is a good one to have as well. I think the french urinary porphyrins test is the best one to give you an indicator of whether the heavy metals are gone after treatment.

===>The porphyrin test does not measure brain/cns mercury/metals, only body, therefore you cannot use it to tell when you are done chelating. This is mentioned in their own article, but seems to have escaped the attention of the Dans! and various others.

We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. ** We did many different chelation methods. It seems like you have to just keep trying different things until all the metals are gone. Examples: oral dmsa/ala, which gave us horrible yeast but did get rid of metals; transdermal dmps, oral dmps; suppository dmps and edta; and finally, about 6 dmps IV's, which seemed to pretty much finish the job, about 4 years ago.We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. **Gut bugs are part of imbalance. Once there is imbalance, all kinds of things flourish that should not. We also had clostridia and all its little brothers come to visit tons of times. We found rotating natural antifungal herbs to be very successful, better than flagyl and diflucan, which were just leaving the gut vulnerable for other bad guys to move into. For fighting clostridia, Biocidin is my favorite one. Once we really got the gut bugs killed off about a year into chelation, his gut never got nearly so bad again. We do still occasionally do some treatment for yeast, just to make sure.We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. **EXACTLY -- this is why you treat the gut ahead of time -- to help them be comfortable and as healthy as possible while chelating.It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for it all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.> > Good luck,> > > > >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?**Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.**Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process. I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>Feel free to ask me more questions at terrimyklandTerri

Guest guest

Yes that makes sense. My D.A.N Doctor want to do Chelation last. Do you know if Enhansa & Gludathione is a form of chelation?

Thanks for your response.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 11:47:46 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

old. > >>

Guest guest

Yes that makes sense. My D.A.N Doctor want to do Chelation last. Do you know if Enhansa & Gludathione is a form of chelation?

Thanks for your response.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 11:47:46 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

old. > >>

Guest guest

Antobiotics are all good for different reasons. Maybe your doctor has a reason for prescribing Vanco. My son had it because he had MRSA, and it is one of the few things that kills MRSA. I believe Vanco is stronger than Flagyl, but probably more damaging. Maybe your DAN wants to make sure the Clostridia is eliminated, and isn't sure if Flagyl can do that. Both my kids have had Vanco around 2 and 3 years old. I believe any antibiotic will kill bacteria, that's what they are for. Talk to your DAN and ask why. They probably have a good reason. I didn't see any bad side effects from Vanco. We have also used Flagyl in the past, so no real difference in side effects for us. P.S. I'm just a mom, I'm no expert... To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 7:39:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

good luck

I don't mean to rock the boat here, but the idea of healing the gut before taking care of metals is a bit of an oxymoron. I say this because it's the metals that CAUSE the gut issues in the first place.. If you wait until the gut is healed to deal with metals, you will be chasing your tail, literally. (wink) Google Andy Cutler and his chelation protocol. Our son is 4 and we have been treating for a year and three months. We have seen AMAZING gains, he is a typical boy with some emotional outbursts on bad days, other than that, no one would notice anything different about him. Granted, he was never diagnosed as fully autistic, but probably Asperger's with a tendancy towards OCD. We started with the GFCF diet which seemed to only get us so far, so we then did an IgG panel to look for other food sensitivities, found 23 and removed them completely, found him to have issues with grains, reduced those too. Then we had a hair test done to look

Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better.. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > I asked his D..A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the

alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year... I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. >

Guest guest

Antobiotics are all good for different reasons. Maybe your doctor has a reason for prescribing Vanco. My son had it because he had MRSA, and it is one of the few things that kills MRSA. I believe Vanco is stronger than Flagyl, but probably more damaging. Maybe your DAN wants to make sure the Clostridia is eliminated, and isn't sure if Flagyl can do that. Both my kids have had Vanco around 2 and 3 years old. I believe any antibiotic will kill bacteria, that's what they are for. Talk to your DAN and ask why. They probably have a good reason. I didn't see any bad side effects from Vanco. We have also used Flagyl in the past, so no real difference in side effects for us. P.S. I'm just a mom, I'm no expert... To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 7:39:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

good luck

Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better.. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > I asked his D..A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the

Guest guest

Thank you Terri! I initally did the Porphyrins test on my son (I don' think it was the french Porphyrins one). I read that the "HAIR ELEMENTS TEST", run through DOCTOR'S DATA INC (DDI) is the one Andy Cutler recommends for his chelation protocal. Have you heard this one? I guess we'll be trying this test next. I'm unsure if it tests for mercury in the brain/cns...but it suppose to indicate which metals and & a what level they are. I'll have to research this some more and call the lab.

Thanks again for your response.

I

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 12:02:33 PMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. ** We did many different chelation methods. It seems like you have to just keep trying different things until all the metals are gone. Examples: oral dmsa/ala, which gave us horrible yeast but did get rid of metals; transdermal dmps, oral dmps; suppository dmps and edta; and finally, about 6 dmps IV's, which seemed to pretty much finish the job, about 4 years ago.We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. **Gut bugs are part of imbalance. Once there is imbalance, all kinds of things flourish that should not. We also had clostridia and all its little brothers come to visit tons of times.

We found rotating natural antifungal herbs to be very successful, better than flagyl and diflucan, which were just leaving the gut vulnerable for other bad guys to move into. For fighting clostridia, Biocidin is my favorite one. Once we really got the gut bugs killed off about a year into chelation, his gut never got nearly so bad again. We do still occasionally do some treatment for yeast, just to make sure.We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. **EXACTLY -- this is why you treat the gut ahead of time -- to help

them be comfortable and as healthy as possible while chelating.It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for it all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.> > Good luck,> > > > >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change

for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated

35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate

medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?**Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.**Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process. I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New

Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>Feel free to ask me more questions at terrimykland (DOT) comTerri

Guest guest

Thank you Terri! I initally did the Porphyrins test on my son (I don' think it was the french Porphyrins one). I read that the "HAIR ELEMENTS TEST", run through DOCTOR'S DATA INC (DDI) is the one Andy Cutler recommends for his chelation protocal. Have you heard this one? I guess we'll be trying this test next. I'm unsure if it tests for mercury in the brain/cns...but it suppose to indicate which metals and & a what level they are. I'll have to research this some more and call the lab.

I

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 12:02:33 PMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. ** We did many different chelation methods. It seems like you have to just keep trying different things until all the metals are gone. Examples: oral dmsa/ala, which gave us horrible yeast but did get rid of metals; transdermal dmps, oral dmps; suppository dmps and edta; and finally, about 6 dmps IV's, which seemed to pretty much finish the job, about 4 years ago.We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. **Gut bugs are part of imbalance. Once there is imbalance, all kinds of things flourish that should not. We also had clostridia and all its little brothers come to visit tons of times.

We found rotating natural antifungal herbs to be very successful, better than flagyl and diflucan, which were just leaving the gut vulnerable for other bad guys to move into. For fighting clostridia, Biocidin is my favorite one. Once we really got the gut bugs killed off about a year into chelation, his gut never got nearly so bad again. We do still occasionally do some treatment for yeast, just to make sure.We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. **EXACTLY -- this is why you treat the gut ahead of time -- to help

them be comfortable and as healthy as possible while chelating.It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for it all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.> > Good luck,> > > > >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change

for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated

35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate

medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?**Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.**Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process. I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New

Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>Feel free to ask me more questions at terrimykland (DOT) comTerri

Guest guest

I