RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

this needs to be put differently, they CAN get out of the brain BEFORE the blood brain barrior forms at age 5 as there is nothing trapping it in at that point, AFTER that phase yes it is more difficult to get them out and needs things that will CROSS the BBB

phorphyrins however are measure the effect those things PRODUCE in the body and therefore are a great indicator of body burden. just like measureing arboninose (sure I spelled that wrong) to look for yeast when you may not find it on a stool test

Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Metals in the brain have to be chelated out, they don't come out on their own, that's why.> > > >> > > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?> > > > **Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.> > > > **Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process.> > > > I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > > >> > >> > Feel free to ask me more questions at terri@> > > > Terri> >>

Guest guest

this needs to be put differently, they CAN get out of the brain BEFORE the blood brain barrior forms at age 5 as there is nothing trapping it in at that point, AFTER that phase yes it is more difficult to get them out and needs things that will CROSS the BBB

phorphyrins however are measure the effect those things PRODUCE in the body and therefore are a great indicator of body burden. just like measureing arboninose (sure I spelled that wrong) to look for yeast when you may not find it on a stool test

Metals in the brain have to be chelated out, they don't come out on their own, that's why.> > > >> > > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?> > > > **Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.> > > > **Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process.> > > > I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > > >> > >> > Feel free to ask me more questions at terri@> > > > Terri> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

under that discription all people with allergies, celiac, lactose intollerence or ANY health issue would be metal poisened, that is NOT the measure of metal poisening...

----- Original Message -----

,I agree that measuring heavy metals in the body is not at all easy. Do you know of a test that specifically measures brain/cns mercury and metals? I do not believe one exists. ====>No, there are none.

As I understand it, the Urinary Porphyrins Test measures markers in the kidneys that indicate the degree of heavy metal disruption of body chemistry, which includes brain chemistry. So when these markers come down to normal levels, it means there aren't heavy metals disrupting the body any more. In this way, it does give some indicator of what is in the brain and cns as well as the tissues. ===>No, this is inaccurate, mentioned in the literature from the people who do the French porphyrin test. No, it does not give any indication of what is in the brain or cns. The only way to tell if the child is clear of metals would be the absence of any behavioral, health or cognitive issues, can eat anything, doesn't need supplements, no reaction to the chelators, etc, etc. You cannot use any porphyrin test to tell when the brain/cns is clear.

To me this indicator is better than just measuring what is being excreted, which in my experience is so limited, costly and unreliable (i.e. results all over the board, depending on how much the body is dumping when you happen to run your test, so you have to run a ton of them to get any kind of average).I would really like to know where you read that porphyrins don't apply to metals in the brain. Please send me that reference at terrimykland.Thanks!Terri> > >> > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?> > **Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.> > **Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process.> > I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > >> >> Feel free to ask me more questions at terri@...> > Terri>

Guest guest

under that discription all people with allergies, celiac, lactose intollerence or ANY health issue would be metal poisened, that is NOT the measure of metal poisening...

,I agree that measuring heavy metals in the body is not at all easy. Do you know of a test that specifically measures brain/cns mercury and metals? I do not believe one exists. ====>No, there are none.

As I understand it, the Urinary Porphyrins Test measures markers in the kidneys that indicate the degree of heavy metal disruption of body chemistry, which includes brain chemistry. So when these markers come down to normal levels, it means there aren't heavy metals disrupting the body any more. In this way, it does give some indicator of what is in the brain and cns as well as the tissues. ===>No, this is inaccurate, mentioned in the literature from the people who do the French porphyrin test. No, it does not give any indication of what is in the brain or cns. The only way to tell if the child is clear of metals would be the absence of any behavioral, health or cognitive issues, can eat anything, doesn't need supplements, no reaction to the chelators, etc, etc. You cannot use any porphyrin test to tell when the brain/cns is clear.

To me this indicator is better than just measuring what is being excreted, which in my experience is so limited, costly and unreliable (i.e. results all over the board, depending on how much the body is dumping when you happen to run your test, so you have to run a ton of them to get any kind of average).I would really like to know where you read that porphyrins don't apply to metals in the brain. Please send me that reference at terrimykland.Thanks!Terri> > >> > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?> > **Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.> > **Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process.> > I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > >> >> Feel free to ask me more questions at terri@...> > Terri>

Guest guest

thats again odd, we have no gut issues after doing healing with out chelating and using metals, we even did a lovly full scope with buie and it was perfect!

> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>I politely disagree with idea of removing the metals first. Most of the speakers at the DAN conference in Atlanta talked about how the first step was to clear up the gut. It was important to create a path to rid the toxins. If a body is already overburdened you may create more issues if the body can't handle the detoxification. We have had the same positive results as you with out chelating our child. Arguing with the NIMH after a 3 day eval that my son does have autism and a genetic metobolic specialist that same. He is very high functioning now that we have cleaned up his gut. However, we still are dealing with some attention issues, yeast (of course!) and the peer socialization development.I think we all have to choose our own path that we feel comfortable with. I often feel a little bit like a scientist working on my son. Yes, we do have a DAN. But still.Dionne

Guest guest

thats again odd, we have no gut issues after doing healing with out chelating and using metals, we even did a lovly full scope with buie and it was perfect!

> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>I politely disagree with idea of removing the metals first. Most of the speakers at the DAN conference in Atlanta talked about how the first step was to clear up the gut. It was important to create a path to rid the toxins. If a body is already overburdened you may create more issues if the body can't handle the detoxification. We have had the same positive results as you with out chelating our child. Arguing with the NIMH after a 3 day eval that my son does have autism and a genetic metobolic specialist that same. He is very high functioning now that we have cleaned up his gut. However, we still are dealing with some attention issues, yeast (of course!) and the peer socialization development.I think we all have to choose our own path that we feel comfortable with. I often feel a little bit like a scientist working on my son. Yes, we do have a DAN. But still.Dionne

Guest guest

NAC is not recommended by many with those with metal issues as it can stir things into the brain as well as creates metal issues

glutathione is recommended instead for that reason.

Glutathione is made in the gut, it is best to take a precurser like NAC or something that recycles it like ALA instead of taking supplemental glutathione.> > >> > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > >> >>

Guest guest

that is why the french lab is recommended it's sheiled by light, hair tests are only reliable for what is being pushed out via dead skin and doesn't give body burden

Porphyrins tests are less reliable than hair tests because porphyrins levels in urine can change with exposure to light and movement leading to false readings. Andy Cutler had a great podcast explaining this and for that reason he recommends the Doctor's Data Hair Elements test.> > > > >> > > > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > > > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > > > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > > > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?> > > > > > **Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.> > > > > > **Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process.> > > > > > I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > > > >> > > >> > > Feel free to ask me more questions at terri@> > > > > > Terri> > >> >>

Guest guest

that is why the french lab is recommended it's sheiled by light, hair tests are only reliable for what is being pushed out via dead skin and doesn't give body burden

Porphyrins tests are less reliable than hair tests because porphyrins levels in urine can change with exposure to light and movement leading to false readings. Andy Cutler had a great podcast explaining this and for that reason he recommends the Doctor's Data Hair Elements test.> > > > >> > > > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > > > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > > > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > > > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?> > > > > > **Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.> > > > > > **Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process.> > > > > > I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > > > >> > > >> > > Feel free to ask me more questions at terri@> > > > > > Terri> > >> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

===>Amy,

It takes many years to excrete lead as some lead hides in the bones, what you likely saw was body stores of Lead. There is no need to reduce body stores of metals before adding Ala. But that is in Andy Cutler's first book, to reduce body stores before adding Ala. His book was written many years ago and for adults (who had just had amalgam removal) and he has since said that that is the most conservative approach and not necessary to wait to add Ala unless you've had recent exposure to Mercury through amalgam removal or vaccinations.

Many people chelate their kids with just Ala and use it from the very first round. We used Dmsa for 4 rounds and then added in Ala.

As long as you use Ala every 3 hours during the day, every 4 at night due to slower metabolism while sleeping, you are perfectly fine to use Ala at anytime, without issue.

And here's an interesting tidbit that I've observed about chelation, Dmsa and Ala. I know about 5 parents who had porphyrin tests done before they chelated which showed body burdens (the only thing porphyrins measure) of metals. All chelated anywhere from 6-12 months and then redid the porphyrin test which showed very little or no metals.

They then added Ala for some months, redid the porphyrin test and again saw amounts of metals on the test. Where did these new metals come from? The brain/central nervous system. Ala is the only chelator that will remove both body and brain/cns metals. It is really the only chelator you need unless you have lead.

,I was reading your post about how you know metals have come out. We did DMSA for 6 mos. At first we saw tons of yeast, then lots of improvements. We tested and lots of lead was pouring out. But at the end of the 6 mos, he was shown to not be dumping any more metals and he had no yeast or behavioral changes during or after rounds. Is this what happens when you get rid of lead? Is this where ALA becomes necessary?> > > >> > > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?> > > > **Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.> > > > **Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process.> > > > I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > > >> > >> > Feel free to ask me more questions at terri@> > > > Terri> >>

Guest guest

===>Amy,

It takes many years to excrete lead as some lead hides in the bones, what you likely saw was body stores of Lead. There is no need to reduce body stores of metals before adding Ala. But that is in Andy Cutler's first book, to reduce body stores before adding Ala. His book was written many years ago and for adults (who had just had amalgam removal) and he has since said that that is the most conservative approach and not necessary to wait to add Ala unless you've had recent exposure to Mercury through amalgam removal or vaccinations.

Many people chelate their kids with just Ala and use it from the very first round. We used Dmsa for 4 rounds and then added in Ala.

As long as you use Ala every 3 hours during the day, every 4 at night due to slower metabolism while sleeping, you are perfectly fine to use Ala at anytime, without issue.

And here's an interesting tidbit that I've observed about chelation, Dmsa and Ala. I know about 5 parents who had porphyrin tests done before they chelated which showed body burdens (the only thing porphyrins measure) of metals. All chelated anywhere from 6-12 months and then redid the porphyrin test which showed very little or no metals.

They then added Ala for some months, redid the porphyrin test and again saw amounts of metals on the test. Where did these new metals come from? The brain/central nervous system. Ala is the only chelator that will remove both body and brain/cns metals. It is really the only chelator you need unless you have lead.

,I was reading your post about how you know metals have come out. We did DMSA for 6 mos. At first we saw tons of yeast, then lots of improvements. We tested and lots of lead was pouring out. But at the end of the 6 mos, he was shown to not be dumping any more metals and he had no yeast or behavioral changes during or after rounds. Is this what happens when you get rid of lead? Is this where ALA becomes necessary?> > > >> > > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > ** The bigger worry is that he might have big die off taking these drugs, which might be hard, and that his gut would be empty and vulnerable after the treatment, allowing new bad guys to move in. If you do decide to do the drugs, have a back up plan in place the minute you stop -- some natural antifungals such as olive leaf, biocidin, etc. rotated every few days would be a great way to do this, and very safe for long term, no risk of hurting him. If it was me, with such a little guy, I might just do the rotating antifungal herbs now, and see if you can clear up the gut that way. It takes longer, but it's gentler and it works. I know it's possible, because I've done it.> > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > ** I remember when this was a huge fear for me, too. Very scary.> > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it?> > > > **Glutathione is one of the substances our bodies normally use to detoxify themselves, and something that is very low in autistic kids. It's a good thing, but should be started slow. It is not effective as a pill, orally, but works well in liposomal form (oral liquid) or as an IV.> > > > **Enhansa is basically circumin. It seems to help some kids, but it inhibits phenol sulfur transferase, which is an important detoxification enzyme. Personally, I would not use it until after the child is mostly done detoxifying heavy metals, to avoid slowing the process.> > > > I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > > >> > >> > Feel free to ask me more questions at terri@> > > > Terri> >>

Guest guest

===>Amy,

Guest guest

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

Guest guest

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

===>Thanks, , don't know if we ever had Clostridia, they say most ASD kids do, but I think the article I read was by Bill Shaw. I've often wondered about this as both Flagyl and Vancomycin are very hard on the liver, always worried me as our kids livers are not that great to begin with, although I do understand the need for things. Nice to know about the Biocidin, I also heard good things about it.

My personal experience with Culturelle was that it was ineffective in reducing yeast and clostridia for my son. Flagyl was a very quick, very noticeable response. Biocidin was also very helpful. No-Phenol also helped keep yeast under control.> >> > Thanks for your response Terri. I was wondering if you have ever tried Vancomycin & Flagyl?  I hear Vanco wipes out both bad &  the good bacteria in the gut while Flagyl may not be as agressive.   > > May I ask which natural anti-fungal herbs did you use and what is Biocidin?> > > > Thanks again.> >>

Guest guest

===>Thanks, , don't know if we ever had Clostridia, they say most ASD kids do, but I think the article I read was by Bill Shaw. I've often wondered about this as both Flagyl and Vancomycin are very hard on the liver, always worried me as our kids livers are not that great to begin with, although I do understand the need for things. Nice to know about the Biocidin, I also heard good things about it.

My personal experience with Culturelle was that it was ineffective in reducing yeast and clostridia for my son. Flagyl was a very quick, very noticeable response. Biocidin was also very helpful. No-Phenol also helped keep yeast under control.> >> > Thanks for your response Terri. I was wondering if you have ever tried Vancomycin & Flagyl?  I hear Vanco wipes out both bad &  the good bacteria in the gut while Flagyl may not be as agressive.   > > May I ask which natural anti-fungal herbs did you use and what is Biocidin?> > > > Thanks again.> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've heard of Difflucan and Valtrex. We have used Difflucan. I also saw you mention Enhansa and Glutathione somewhere else, and that is what we are using for my daughter who is a little high for metals, but just over the normal range. My son had high mercury and lead (pretty high), so we chelated him with success. My daughter is neurotypical, and my son was severely autistic, but now close to recovery, just some behavior issues. Love the glutathione and Enhansa, glutathione is naturally made in your liver anyway, and Enhansa is from a spice I believe. We did transdermal and nebulized glutathione, I think nebulized is better, if your child isn't scared of the noise it makes. (mine was at first) To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:23:17 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Thanks ! I don't know much about Vanco, and don't seem to trust it very much but I may have to bite the bullet and try it on my son after I research it a little more.. He has speech delays, has repeated 30 words clearly but makes no association to them. He makes high pitch squeek noises and sometime hold his ears. A mother in this forum mentioned that the vanco could help with that...surprisenly enough. His Clostridia was high and I know what ever metals are in his little 2 yr old body is the cause of his Clostridia. I'm on board with the Flagyl and will start his Clostridia treatment on the 2nd of Jan.

Have you ever tried or heard of Difflucan, Nizoral and Valtrex before? I know they are antifungals and anti-virus treatment but I've also heard they work well together.

Thank you for your time in responding to my e-mail.

From: Greenberg <vegascurlsyahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 12:31:45 PMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Antobiotics are all good for different reasons. Maybe your doctor has a reason for prescribing Vanco. My son had it because he had MRSA, and it is one of the few things that kills MRSA. I believe Vanco is stronger than Flagyl, but probably more damaging. Maybe your DAN wants to make sure the Clostridia is eliminated, and isn't sure if Flagyl can do that. Both my kids have had Vanco around 2 and 3 years old. I believe any antibiotic will kill bacteria, that's what they are for. Talk to your DAN and ask why. They probably have a good reason. I didn't see any bad side effects from Vanco. We have also used Flagyl in the past, so no real difference in side effects for us. P.S. I'm just a mom, I'm no expert...

From: Lili K <lilik1111yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 7:39:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

No I'm not sure but the only thing I know is flagyl is better than vancomycin per my Dan, I really have faith in her.

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:25:56 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Thank you Lili K for your response. I agree, I think it's much harder to restore the body's natural good bacteria. Vancomycin sounds like such a strong medicine for my 2 yr old child. I'm hopeing my D.A.N Dr. will agree to do only Flagyl for now. Are you sure Flagyl won't kill the good bacteria?

From: Lili K <lilik1111yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups.. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 9:59:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you My Dan said vancomycin will kill good bacteria as well so Flagyl is a better choice ,

good luck

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 12:57:16 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Thanks , I've been suspecting metals all along but have been advised to treat the Clostridia with Vancomycin antibiotics & Flagyl first and have been double dosing my son with "Ther Biotic" probiotics everyday. I feel in my gut that I might be doing my son a dis-service by giving him such a strong antibiotics.

I had watched a video presentation of Stan Kurtz describing what a vicious cycle metals, viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungas is and the importance of treating all of them at the same time so one doesn't off set the other, it all made so much sense to me. I have been e-mailing my D.A.N Doctors about trying to do Valtrex and Difflucan with Naizoral but they said my 2 year old son is too young for this treatment.

My son weighs 35 lbs. and has shown a low sign of lead at 9 months, has had 2 viral ear infections in the last 2 years of his life. I haven't started the antibiotics yet in fear that once I take him off it, he'll regress and be resistant to any future antibiotics.

Have you tried Vancomycin before? if yes what did you think of it? and did Flagyl & Difflucan have a bad effect on your child?

I read some info on Andy Cutler and his chelation protocals (thank you for sharing this) and it sounds like he recommends DMSA which my son is already on but he highly recommends to administer it slowly every 4 hours and then a couple weeks later incorporate ALA. Is this treament your child is on and do you use orange juice with it?

What are your thoughts on HBOT therapy and Valtrex as a virus medication?

Have you heard of Enhansa & Gludathione cream? My son is suppose to try this after the 2 week antibiotic therapy.

Thanks again ! I didn't think anyone would reply to my e-mail but am so happy to see how eagerly everyone is willing to share their experiences. I plan on sharing my info. as well. Best wishes for a quick recovery for your little one.

From: G <luckylotptd (DOT) net>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. . comSent: Mon, December 14, 2009 9:07:45 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

I don't mean to rock the boat here, but the idea of healing the gut before taking care of metals is a bit of an oxymoron. I say this because it's the metals that CAUSE the gut issues in the first place.. If you wait until the gut is healed to deal with metals, you will be chasing your tail, literally. (wink) Google Andy Cutler and his chelation protocol. Our son is 4 and we have been treating for a year and three months. We have seen AMAZING gains, he is a typical boy with some emotional outbursts on bad days, other than that, no one would notice anything different about him. Granted, he was never diagnosed as fully autistic, but probably Asperger's with a tendancy towards OCD. We started with the GFCF diet which seemed to only get us so far, so we then did an IgG panel to look for other food sensitivities, found 23 and removed them completely, found him to have issues with grains, reduced those too. Then we had a hair test done to

look for heavy metals, confirmed probable mercury toxicity. We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for

it all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.Good luck,>> My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA,

Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better.. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > I asked his D..A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be

the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year... I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year

old. >

Guest guest

I've heard of Difflucan and Valtrex. We have used Difflucan. I also saw you mention Enhansa and Glutathione somewhere else, and that is what we are using for my daughter who is a little high for metals, but just over the normal range. My son had high mercury and lead (pretty high), so we chelated him with success. My daughter is neurotypical, and my son was severely autistic, but now close to recovery, just some behavior issues. Love the glutathione and Enhansa, glutathione is naturally made in your liver anyway, and Enhansa is from a spice I believe. We did transdermal and nebulized glutathione, I think nebulized is better, if your child isn't scared of the noise it makes. (mine was at first) To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:23:17 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Thanks ! I don't know much about Vanco, and don't seem to trust it very much but I may have to bite the bullet and try it on my son after I research it a little more.. He has speech delays, has repeated 30 words clearly but makes no association to them. He makes high pitch squeek noises and sometime hold his ears. A mother in this forum mentioned that the vanco could help with that...surprisenly enough. His Clostridia was high and I know what ever metals are in his little 2 yr old body is the cause of his Clostridia. I'm on board with the Flagyl and will start his Clostridia treatment on the 2nd of Jan.

Have you ever tried or heard of Difflucan, Nizoral and Valtrex before? I know they are antifungals and anti-virus treatment but I've also heard they work well together.

From: Greenberg <vegascurlsyahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 12:31:45 PMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Antobiotics are all good for different reasons. Maybe your doctor has a reason for prescribing Vanco. My son had it because he had MRSA, and it is one of the few things that kills MRSA. I believe Vanco is stronger than Flagyl, but probably more damaging. Maybe your DAN wants to make sure the Clostridia is eliminated, and isn't sure if Flagyl can do that. Both my kids have had Vanco around 2 and 3 years old. I believe any antibiotic will kill bacteria, that's what they are for. Talk to your DAN and ask why. They probably have a good reason. I didn't see any bad side effects from Vanco. We have also used Flagyl in the past, so no real difference in side effects for us. P.S. I'm just a mom, I'm no expert...

From: Lili K <lilik1111yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 7:39:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

No I'm not sure but the only thing I know is flagyl is better than vancomycin per my Dan, I really have faith in her.

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:25:56 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Thank you Lili K for your response. I agree, I think it's much harder to restore the body's natural good bacteria. Vancomycin sounds like such a strong medicine for my 2 yr old child. I'm hopeing my D.A.N Dr. will agree to do only Flagyl for now. Are you sure Flagyl won't kill the good bacteria?

From: Lili K <lilik1111yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups.. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 9:59:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you My Dan said vancomycin will kill good bacteria as well so Flagyl is a better choice ,

good luck

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 12:57:16 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Thanks , I've been suspecting metals all along but have been advised to treat the Clostridia with Vancomycin antibiotics & Flagyl first and have been double dosing my son with "Ther Biotic" probiotics everyday. I feel in my gut that I might be doing my son a dis-service by giving him such a strong antibiotics.

I had watched a video presentation of Stan Kurtz describing what a vicious cycle metals, viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungas is and the importance of treating all of them at the same time so one doesn't off set the other, it all made so much sense to me. I have been e-mailing my D.A.N Doctors about trying to do Valtrex and Difflucan with Naizoral but they said my 2 year old son is too young for this treatment.

My son weighs 35 lbs. and has shown a low sign of lead at 9 months, has had 2 viral ear infections in the last 2 years of his life. I haven't started the antibiotics yet in fear that once I take him off it, he'll regress and be resistant to any future antibiotics.

Have you tried Vancomycin before? if yes what did you think of it? and did Flagyl & Difflucan have a bad effect on your child?

I read some info on Andy Cutler and his chelation protocals (thank you for sharing this) and it sounds like he recommends DMSA which my son is already on but he highly recommends to administer it slowly every 4 hours and then a couple weeks later incorporate ALA. Is this treament your child is on and do you use orange juice with it?

Have you heard of Enhansa & Gludathione cream? My son is suppose to try this after the 2 week antibiotic therapy.

Thanks again ! I didn't think anyone would reply to my e-mail but am so happy to see how eagerly everyone is willing to share their experiences. I plan on sharing my info. as well. Best wishes for a quick recovery for your little one.

From: G <luckylotptd (DOT) net>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. . comSent: Mon, December 14, 2009 9:07:45 PMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

I don't mean to rock the boat here, but the idea of healing the gut before taking care of metals is a bit of an oxymoron. I say this because it's the metals that CAUSE the gut issues in the first place.. If you wait until the gut is healed to deal with metals, you will be chasing your tail, literally. (wink) Google Andy Cutler and his chelation protocol. Our son is 4 and we have been treating for a year and three months. We have seen AMAZING gains, he is a typical boy with some emotional outbursts on bad days, other than that, no one would notice anything different about him. Granted, he was never diagnosed as fully autistic, but probably Asperger's with a tendancy towards OCD. We started with the GFCF diet which seemed to only get us so far, so we then did an IgG panel to look for other food sensitivities, found 23 and removed them completely, found him to have issues with grains, reduced those too. Then we had a hair test done to

look for heavy metals, confirmed probable mercury toxicity. We started chelation Andy Cutler style and have been through 16 rounds so far. We ran an OAT test and found elevated yeast, but much higher Clostridia. We treated with two courses of double pulsed Flagyl accompanied by Nystatin and Diflucan, since yeast rises as the bacteria dies off, they feed each other so you MUST have a good yeast protocol in place when treating for Clostridia. We had recurrent bouts of the Clostridia and finally added in the Biofilm Protocol which has been our major aid in keeping the bacteria down (we were seeing signs of it rising again just before starting the biofilm), although we have seen yeast flare a bit and are working on that now. We also treat for viruses at the same time. Ultimately, it's the chelation that is going to get things in order, but everything else keeps him maintained symptom free in the meantime. It keeps him comfortable and us happy. I say go for

it all, time is of the essence. You don't have time to chase your tail... Feel free to contact me by e-mail, if you have any other questions about our treatment choices.Good luck,>> My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA,

Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better.. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > I asked his D..A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be

the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year... I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year

old. >

Guest guest

Thanks for your response . My son's O.A.T's test showed a high marker of a bacteria called "DHPPA" which is known as Dihydroxyphenylpropionic acid. It was High at 5.9 marker when it should be at normal 1.6 marker.

He also had "Arabinose" (Yeast & Fungal Dysbiosis Markers) High 159.8 when normal should be 63.0. My D.A.N Doctors want to put him on Vancomycin & Flagyl for two weeks then followed by Enhansa & Gludathione cream for two weeks.

I've postponed this therapy until after the holidays and my D.A.N doubled his probiotics dose. His was also low on vitamin D and was added D3 & Folic to his vitamin schedule.

I'm just afraid of that Vanco because I wouldn't want to deplete all of his good & natural bacteria. My son is only two and I'm worried this treatment might affect his liver as well.

I'm so happy your two children are doing well and your son is close to recovery....best wishes to you and your precious children and thanks again your information and the many others from this forum is so valuable to me!

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 12:35:41 PMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

I've heard of Difflucan and Valtrex. We have used Difflucan. I also saw you mention Enhansa and Glutathione somewhere else, and that is what we are using for my daughter who is a little high for metals, but just over the normal range. My son had high mercury and lead (pretty high), so we chelated him with success. My daughter is neurotypical, and my son was severely autistic, but now close to recovery, just some behavior issues. Love the glutathione and Enhansa, glutathione is naturally made in your liver anyway, and Enhansa is from a spice I believe. We did transdermal and nebulized glutathione, I think nebulized is better, if your child isn't scared of the noise it makes. (mine was at first)

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:23:17 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

From: Lili K <lilik1111yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. . comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 9:59:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

good luck

old. >

Guest guest

Thanks for your response . My son's O.A.T's test showed a high marker of a bacteria called "DHPPA" which is known as Dihydroxyphenylpropionic acid. It was High at 5.9 marker when it should be at normal 1.6 marker.

He also had "Arabinose" (Yeast & Fungal Dysbiosis Markers) High 159.8 when normal should be 63.0. My D.A.N Doctors want to put him on Vancomycin & Flagyl for two weeks then followed by Enhansa & Gludathione cream for two weeks.

I've postponed this therapy until after the holidays and my D.A.N doubled his probiotics dose. His was also low on vitamin D and was added D3 & Folic to his vitamin schedule.

I'm just afraid of that Vanco because I wouldn't want to deplete all of his good & natural bacteria. My son is only two and I'm worried this treatment might affect his liver as well.

I'm so happy your two children are doing well and your son is close to recovery....best wishes to you and your precious children and thanks again your information and the many others from this forum is so valuable to me!

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 12:35:41 PMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

I've heard of Difflucan and Valtrex. We have used Difflucan. I also saw you mention Enhansa and Glutathione somewhere else, and that is what we are using for my daughter who is a little high for metals, but just over the normal range. My son had high mercury and lead (pretty high), so we chelated him with success. My daughter is neurotypical, and my son was severely autistic, but now close to recovery, just some behavior issues. Love the glutathione and Enhansa, glutathione is naturally made in your liver anyway, and Enhansa is from a spice I believe. We did transdermal and nebulized glutathione, I think nebulized is better, if your child isn't scared of the noise it makes. (mine was at first)

From: Irma Sahdala <imsahdalayahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 10:23:17 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

From: Lili K <lilik1111yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. . comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 9:59:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Hi,

good luck

old. >

Guest guest

yes but not typically recomended, back in the days where there was a DAN protical chelation and viruses were the last to be addressed. many of the DANs have been trained this way (remember this is an ARI site reporting) there are very few I would dare say that go right to chelation before diet, suppliments, prep for the body, dealing with or testing for yeast, bacteria and viral....so you are saying you do NO diet or suppliments PRIOR to chelating?