RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ah so that may be why your journey ONLY required what it did, my son was practically MR. and more then just metal issues. if PDD she was on the mild end of effected. kids who are very damaged don't vary skills depending on the weak....they are just plain damaged and take MONTHS to vary in much.

Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

Guest guest

ah so that may be why your journey ONLY required what it did, my son was practically MR. and more then just metal issues. if PDD she was on the mild end of effected. kids who are very damaged don't vary skills depending on the weak....they are just plain damaged and take MONTHS to vary in much.

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

I really treasure your advise and thank you and everyone else on this forum for helping me make sense of this broad topic.

Again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Irma

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 1:31:14 AMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

"I'm unsure if you were as unconfident about the uncertainties of doing more damage then good as I am feeling right now."You are getting started early and that shows what a great mom you are. Keep researching and don't dedicate yourself to any one person and what they say. Go with what makes sense for your son. I think getting a Doctor's Data Hair Elements test would be a great way to ease your uncertainty and help you sort things out. It is inexpensive and provides a lot of information. The people on the Autism-Mercury board are experienced in reading this test and making suggestions. You don't need a doctor to order the test and you get a discount for mentioning the group."Im a little afraid of the Vanco killing his good bacteria's & natural flori and him being resistant to any future antibiotics. ...but maybe the good of this treatment would out weigh the bad."I would go with your instincts. Here are some

things to consider:Trying a candida diet which will consist of low carbs and very low if not no sweets and lots of fiber. Blend or juice veggies for better nutrient absorption or you can add the juice/puree to meatloaf, meatballs, or spaghetti sauce if the child doesn't like them.Cultured vegetables like saurkraut, cabbage juice, or others from recipes on the internet are great sources of probiotics and crowd out bad bacteria. Flaxseed oil, Vit B12 and magnesium are great supplements for healing the gut.Good luck!Liz> >>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia.  His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin &  Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod

liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral &  Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that

Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.   I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have

quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old.              > >>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>

Guest guest

I really treasure your advise and thank you and everyone else on this forum for helping me make sense of this broad topic.

Irma

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 1:31:14 AMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

"I'm unsure if you were as unconfident about the uncertainties of doing more damage then good as I am feeling right now."You are getting started early and that shows what a great mom you are. Keep researching and don't dedicate yourself to any one person and what they say. Go with what makes sense for your son. I think getting a Doctor's Data Hair Elements test would be a great way to ease your uncertainty and help you sort things out. It is inexpensive and provides a lot of information. The people on the Autism-Mercury board are experienced in reading this test and making suggestions. You don't need a doctor to order the test and you get a discount for mentioning the group."Im a little afraid of the Vanco killing his good bacteria's & natural flori and him being resistant to any future antibiotics. ...but maybe the good of this treatment would out weigh the bad."I would go with your instincts. Here are some

things to consider:Trying a candida diet which will consist of low carbs and very low if not no sweets and lots of fiber. Blend or juice veggies for better nutrient absorption or you can add the juice/puree to meatloaf, meatballs, or spaghetti sauce if the child doesn't like them.Cultured vegetables like saurkraut, cabbage juice, or others from recipes on the internet are great sources of probiotics and crowd out bad bacteria. Flaxseed oil, Vit B12 and magnesium are great supplements for healing the gut.Good luck!Liz> >>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia.  His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin &  Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod

liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral &  Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that

Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> >>>>>>>>>>> >  > >>>>>>>>>>> > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.   I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have

quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old.              > >>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>

Guest guest

Irma

Guest guest

Hi

I was wondering if I could please have your opinion on why my 4 year old daughter pees in her pants when I give her certain anti-bacterials like OLE, Lomatium or Cat's Claw or certain probiotics? She has been potty trained for over three months but I have noticed that these accidents are tied to certain supplements. I asked my DAN if this is tied to a problem with her kidneys and he said no. I would really appreciate your opinion, as I have stopped giving her anti-bacterials which she desperately needs due to high clostridia just to cut down on the accidents.

I am also getting a lot of flack from her ABA therapists, who considered her potty trained and are now getting annoyed that this is happening.

Any thoughts?

Thanks very much

Elena--- Στις Τετ., 16/12/09, ο/η S έγÏαψε:

Από: S Θέμα: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUEΠÏος: mb12 valtrex ΗμεÏομηνία: ΤετάÏτη, 16 ΔεκέμβÏιος 2009, 16:45

Yes, we couldn't stay on Flagyl for a long time. The rules are different now, but at that time we were worried about the long term effect on the liver. Biocidin pproduced a die off immediately that included black flecks in the stool, very strange smell, lots of it, and lethargy. But after that, he was able to speak in clearer words and short sentences (about four years old at the time), was more focused and had better eye contact. I think we repeated the OAT and saw the clostridia markers were gone. It comes back though, and I guess that is where chelation and culturelle come in to improve the leaky gut.> > >> > > Thanks for your response Terri. I was wondering if you have ever tried Vancomycin & Flagyl?  I hear Vanco wipes out both bad &  the good bacteria in the gut while Flagyl may not be as

agressive.   > > > May I ask which natural anti-fungal herbs did you use and what is Biocidin?> > > > > > Thanks again.> > >> >>

ΧÏησιμοποιείτε Yahoo! ΒαÏεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά Î¼Î·Î½Ï Î¼Î±Ï„Î± (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλÏτεÏη δυνατή Ï€Ïοστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr

Guest guest

can be related to bacteria issues., OLE treats bacteria. my son will do that as well (he has PANDAS) and when we flare it's one of the things we see, when we treat it goes away.....do your probiotics have strep in them? yeast can also cause this

Hi

I was wondering if I could please have your opinion on why my 4 year old daughter pees in her pants when I give her certain anti-bacterials like OLE, Lomatium or Cat's Claw or certain probiotics? She has been potty trained for over three months but I have noticed that these accidents are tied to certain supplements. I asked my DAN if this is tied to a problem with her kidneys and he said no. I would really appreciate your opinion, as I have stopped giving her anti-bacterials which she desperately needs due to high clostridia just to cut down on the accidents.

I am also getting a lot of flack from her ABA therapists, who considered her potty trained and are now getting annoyed that this is happening.

Any thoughts?

Thanks very much

Elena--- Στις Τετ., 16/12/09, ο/η S <iferstevens> έγÏαψε:

Από: S <iferstevens>Θέμα: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUEΠÏος: mb12 valtrex ΗμεÏομηνία: ΤετάÏτη, 16 ΔεκέμβÏιος 2009, 16:45

Yes, we couldn't stay on Flagyl for a long time. The rules are different now, but at that time we were worried about the long term effect on the liver. Biocidin pproduced a die off immediately that included black flecks in the stool, very strange smell, lots of it, and lethargy. But after that, he was able to speak in clearer words and short sentences (about four years old at the time), was more focused and had better eye contact. I think we repeated the OAT and saw the clostridia markers were gone. It comes back though, and I guess that is where chelation and culturelle come in to improve the leaky gut.> > >> > > Thanks for your response Terri. I was wondering if you have ever tried Vancomycin & Flagyl?  I hear Vanco wipes out both bad &  the good bacteria in the gut while Flagyl may not be as agressive.   > > > May I ask which natural anti-fungal herbs did you use and what is Biocidin?> > > > > > Thanks again.> > >> >>

ΧÏησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!ΒαÏεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά Î¼Î·Î½Ï Î¼Î±Ï„Î± (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλÏτεÏη δυνατή Ï€Ïοστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr

Guest guest

can be related to bacteria issues., OLE treats bacteria. my son will do that as well (he has PANDAS) and when we flare it's one of the things we see, when we treat it goes away.....do your probiotics have strep in them? yeast can also cause this

Hi

Any thoughts?

Thanks very much

Elena--- Στις Τετ., 16/12/09, ο/η S <iferstevens> έγÏαψε:

Από: S <iferstevens>Θέμα: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUEΠÏος: mb12 valtrex ΗμεÏομηνία: ΤετάÏτη, 16 ΔεκέμβÏιος 2009, 16:45

Yes, we couldn't stay on Flagyl for a long time. The rules are different now, but at that time we were worried about the long term effect on the liver. Biocidin pproduced a die off immediately that included black flecks in the stool, very strange smell, lots of it, and lethargy. But after that, he was able to speak in clearer words and short sentences (about four years old at the time), was more focused and had better eye contact. I think we repeated the OAT and saw the clostridia markers were gone. It comes back though, and I guess that is where chelation and culturelle come in to improve the leaky gut.> > >> > > Thanks for your response Terri. I was wondering if you have ever tried Vancomycin & Flagyl?  I hear Vanco wipes out both bad &  the good bacteria in the gut while Flagyl may not be as agressive.   > > > May I ask which natural anti-fungal herbs did you use and what is Biocidin?> > > > > > Thanks again.> > >> >>

ΧÏησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!ΒαÏεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά Î¼Î·Î½Ï Î¼Î±Ï„Î± (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλÏτεÏη δυνατή Ï€Ïοστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr

Guest guest

This is just my understanding from things I have read. There may be a genetic link for some. I am mercury toxic and I have a child with autism. There are studies comparing toxins in cord blood to mothers blood. Toxins in cord blood 10x plus, more than mothers blood!

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 3:18:55 PMSubject: Re: /HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Why do you think this?CGF> > Re: Re: /HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE> > > > > Children that become autistic are already toxic then they are born. They get it from the mother in utero. Not sure when you became mercury toxic? These babies are then exposed to vaccines, enviornmental toxins and pathogens when born that throw them over the edge. Way more then their little bodies can handle!!!! Sorry, not , but this is what I have learned.

Guest guest

This is just my understanding from things I have read. There may be a genetic link for some. I am mercury toxic and I have a child with autism. There are studies comparing toxins in cord blood to mothers blood. Toxins in cord blood 10x plus, more than mothers blood!

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 3:18:55 PMSubject: Re: /HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Why do you think this?CGF> > Re: Re: /HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE> > > > > Children that become autistic are already toxic then they are born. They get it from the mother in utero. Not sure when you became mercury toxic? These babies are then exposed to vaccines, enviornmental toxins and pathogens when born that throw them over the edge. Way more then their little bodies can handle!!!! Sorry, not , but this is what I have learned.

Guest guest