RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i think you misunderstood what i mean by sensitivity, when you do stool tests you get a report of what kinds of yeast and bacteria they found that were bad and what in the labs they were sensitive to and reacted and died to and which ones they were resistant to. you use the things that show up sensisitive to kill them instead of wasting time with the guessing game

Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Metals are often at the root of these sorts of issues. Unfortunately, too many people wait to remove them as a last course of action. We used the Flagyl too and saw great results, but they were very temporary. There are many natural yeast and bacterial treatments that can be used, such as: GSE, Oil of Oregano (I swear by this), Olive Leaf Extract (for us needs to be used with a lot of yeast fighters), Uva Ursi (has time limit restrictions, can't use indefinitely, but works really well), Caprylic Acid (love this!), Biotin (B vitamin that helps the body fight yeast)...the list is really endless, there are so many natural remedies out there, the key is to find the right combination for your child. We use a lot of them all together, three times a day! And for us, it's part of the biofilm protocol. While I use and respect DAN! doctors, I do my own thing and use them only for what I think I need them for, IE - scripts...tests. ..everything else I do on my own. I research endlessly and when I feel pretty good about a course of action, I delve into it whole-heartedly. I never tried Vanco with my older son, we used Flagyl, but my younger son was on it for a few days while he was in the ICU for a febrile seizure once. It was the first time I realized that the red anal ring went away completely.. ..this means it was probably caused by bacteria rather than the yeast I thought he had! Bacteria is our big problem with our older son too, so I am not surprised. I have been using the natural methods along with some daily Nystatin for yeast, daily with him and the ring is now gone using only naturals! We also use the biofilm protocol with him.How is it that your son is on DMSA? He needs to keep the DMSA in his blood stream continuously in order to not cause metal redistribuiton. Andy Cutler's protocol of every 3 hours during the day and 4 at night, accounts for that. We do the Andy Cutler protocol, yes, it's been very promising for us. We are on round 17 this coming weekend. We use the low, frequent dosing that he recommends. We don't use juice, because my son can take pills just fine. We have never used HBOT, merely out of inability to pay for it, but I have heard great things about it. We have never used Valtrex either, but we do a natural form of something similar, we use enzymes combined with Olive Leaf Extract to eliminate viruses.Yes, I have heard of enhansa and glutathione, but the dr's I use don't recommend them. Glutathione is very hard to assimilate into the body, absorption rates are very low. I have been told by our DAN! that he doesn't prefer a supplement of glutathione, but to use things that increase the levels naturally, like OSR and DMSA. We dont' use OSR either, because of major yeast issues, but with chelation, we are seeing good results overall.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia.  His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin &  Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > >  > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > >  > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> >  > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> >  > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral &  Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> >  > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.   I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old.              > >>

i think you misunderstood what i mean by sensitivity, when you do stool tests you get a report of what kinds of yeast and bacteria they found that were bad and what in the labs they were sensitive to and reacted and died to and which ones they were resistant to. you use the things that show up sensisitive to kill them instead of wasting time with the guessing game

Metals are often at the root of these sorts of issues. Unfortunately, too many people wait to remove them as a last course of action. We used the Flagyl too and saw great results, but they were very temporary. There are many natural yeast and bacterial treatments that can be used, such as: GSE, Oil of Oregano (I swear by this), Olive Leaf Extract (for us needs to be used with a lot of yeast fighters), Uva Ursi (has time limit restrictions, can't use indefinitely, but works really well), Caprylic Acid (love this!), Biotin (B vitamin that helps the body fight yeast)...the list is really endless, there are so many natural remedies out there, the key is to find the right combination for your child. We use a lot of them all together, three times a day! And for us, it's part of the biofilm protocol. While I use and respect DAN! doctors, I do my own thing and use them only for what I think I need them for, IE - scripts...tests. ..everything else I do on my own. I research endlessly and when I feel pretty good about a course of action, I delve into it whole-heartedly. I never tried Vanco with my older son, we used Flagyl, but my younger son was on it for a few days while he was in the ICU for a febrile seizure once. It was the first time I realized that the red anal ring went away completely.. ..this means it was probably caused by bacteria rather than the yeast I thought he had! Bacteria is our big problem with our older son too, so I am not surprised. I have been using the natural methods along with some daily Nystatin for yeast, daily with him and the ring is now gone using only naturals! We also use the biofilm protocol with him.How is it that your son is on DMSA? He needs to keep the DMSA in his blood stream continuously in order to not cause metal redistribuiton. Andy Cutler's protocol of every 3 hours during the day and 4 at night, accounts for that. We do the Andy Cutler protocol, yes, it's been very promising for us. We are on round 17 this coming weekend. We use the low, frequent dosing that he recommends. We don't use juice, because my son can take pills just fine. We have never used HBOT, merely out of inability to pay for it, but I have heard great things about it. We have never used Valtrex either, but we do a natural form of something similar, we use enzymes combined with Olive Leaf Extract to eliminate viruses.Yes, I have heard of enhansa and glutathione, but the dr's I use don't recommend them. Glutathione is very hard to assimilate into the body, absorption rates are very low. I have been told by our DAN! that he doesn't prefer a supplement of glutathione, but to use things that increase the levels naturally, like OSR and DMSA. We dont' use OSR either, because of major yeast issues, but with chelation, we are seeing good results overall.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia.  His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin &  Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > >  > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > >  > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> >  > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> >  > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral &  Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> >  > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year.   I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old.              > >>

what do you conciter DAN, you DO know they have cutler AT their conference speaking right? mabey not since you have never been to them perhaps. I know many family that have done years of chelating, in many different ways, on every option out there, DMSA< DMPS< ALA< EDTA, OSR, natruals ect. was on chelatingkids2 for YEARS. how many families do you know that have been able to completely put regular foods back in, rebecca I know of you only you and dana who have been able to chelate with OUT being on the diet, and even dana still did suppliments and still had to pull certian foods for years like orange and green foods. (which I guess in a sence is still a special diet) so so far you are the ONLY person I have yet to ever hear of NOT needing a speical diet, could it be your child never had autism and just had metal poisneing?

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

what do you conciter DAN, you DO know they have cutler AT their conference speaking right? mabey not since you have never been to them perhaps. I know many family that have done years of chelating, in many different ways, on every option out there, DMSA< DMPS< ALA< EDTA, OSR, natruals ect. was on chelatingkids2 for YEARS. how many families do you know that have been able to completely put regular foods back in, rebecca I know of you only you and dana who have been able to chelate with OUT being on the diet, and even dana still did suppliments and still had to pull certian foods for years like orange and green foods. (which I guess in a sence is still a special diet) so so far you are the ONLY person I have yet to ever hear of NOT needing a speical diet, could it be your child never had autism and just had metal poisneing?

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community.....please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

Thanks again Liz!

By the way my e-mails are starting to show these funny symbols on them...and I know I'm not sending them this way. Do you see a bunch of       letters with my e-mail below?

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 11:04:54 AMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Yes, I would have the Doctor's Data Hair Elements test done and have people over on Autism-Mercury help you read the results.Liz> > > >> > > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver,

Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the

antibiotics.> > > > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > > >> > >> >>

Thanks again Liz!

By the way my e-mails are starting to show these funny symbols on them...and I know I'm not sending them this way. Do you see a bunch of       letters with my e-mail below?

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 11:04:54 AMSubject: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

Yes, I would have the Doctor's Data Hair Elements test done and have people over on Autism-Mercury help you read the results.Liz> > > >> > > > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver,

Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > > > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > > > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the

antibiotics.> > > > > > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > > > >> > >> >>

Thanks again Liz!

i believe I was at one just 2 years ago he was at....are you sure he hasn't been there in a long time? I was on the his chelating site for years (you can probely even go back and find me in the member list) but since chelation was not an option for us for many years, and then we were dumping with OUT chelation, I signed off those groups since they were not relivant to me anymore. I am not looking for just parents who are not on speical diets but kids who are RECOVERED and not needing diets any longer. so far I have you!

how sever was your child BEFORE he was recovered?

i believe I was at one just 2 years ago he was at....are you sure he hasn't been there in a long time? I was on the his chelating site for years (you can probely even go back and find me in the member list) but since chelation was not an option for us for many years, and then we were dumping with OUT chelation, I signed off those groups since they were not relivant to me anymore. I am not looking for just parents who are not on speical diets but kids who are RECOVERED and not needing diets any longer. so far I have you!

I know some of you mentioned that I am chasing my tail and should start with chelation first.

The DAN wants to treat the metals after we attack the Clostridia and do some HBOT therapy to heal the gut. I know I will be chelating my son soon and will most likely start the Cutler protocol...thanks to your advice. Maybe DMSA first...followed by ALA down the road.

This will be my son's first treatment. From reading your e-mails I see you are all well educated on the topic and were in my shoes when you began your child’s first treatment. I'm unsure if you were as unconfident about the uncertainties of doing more damage then good as I am feeling right now.

I know I've asked this before but I'm really having a tuff time deciding which treatment to do for my son's Clostridia treatment. He has bacteria (DHHP), some yeast (Arabinose) and some kind of metal in his 2yr old body.

The DAN wants to do a 14 day Vancomycin with Flagyl...followed by Enhansa & Gludathione cream afterwards.

The 2nd alternative would be to do Nystatin for a month or Difflucan only.

Which treatment would you try first? I'm only asking because I’m a little afraid of the Vanco killing his good bacteria's & natural flori and him being resistant to any future antibiotics....but maybe the good of this treatment would out weigh the bad.

He makes squeak noises, belches like a old man, has bad breath, although I brush his 10 teeth twice a day, doesn't respond to his name as often, has some eye contact, and has repeated some words. He doesn’t initiate play much but will play with you and has a very gentle demeanor. He hasn't been formally diagnosed but my thought is PDD.

Please e-mail me your thoughts, thank you so much.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 1:44:36 PMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the

antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were

stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year

old. > >>

I know some of you mentioned that I am chasing my tail and should start with chelation first.

The DAN wants to treat the metals after we attack the Clostridia and do some HBOT therapy to heal the gut. I know I will be chelating my son soon and will most likely start the Cutler protocol...thanks to your advice. Maybe DMSA first...followed by ALA down the road.

This will be my son's first treatment. From reading your e-mails I see you are all well educated on the topic and were in my shoes when you began your child’s first treatment. I'm unsure if you were as unconfident about the uncertainties of doing more damage then good as I am feeling right now.

I know I've asked this before but I'm really having a tuff time deciding which treatment to do for my son's Clostridia treatment. He has bacteria (DHHP), some yeast (Arabinose) and some kind of metal in his 2yr old body.

The DAN wants to do a 14 day Vancomycin with Flagyl...followed by Enhansa & Gludathione cream afterwards.

The 2nd alternative would be to do Nystatin for a month or Difflucan only.

Which treatment would you try first? I'm only asking because I’m a little afraid of the Vanco killing his good bacteria's & natural flori and him being resistant to any future antibiotics....but maybe the good of this treatment would out weigh the bad.

He makes squeak noises, belches like a old man, has bad breath, although I brush his 10 teeth twice a day, doesn't respond to his name as often, has some eye contact, and has repeated some words. He doesn’t initiate play much but will play with you and has a very gentle demeanor. He hasn't been formally diagnosed but my thought is PDD.

Please e-mail me your thoughts, thank you so much.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 1:44:36 PMSubject: Re: Re: HIGH CLOSTRIDIA ISSUE

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the

antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were

stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year

old. > >>

personally I would try the diflucan as nystatin only works in about 50% of kids. you can use culturelle to work on the bacteria if you are more comfortable with that route. don't do anything you are not comfortable with, trust your gut, you know your child better then anyone. if there is hestiation there, it's for a good reason.

bad breath can be from the bacteria and yeast as well as backed up stools, or rotting things in the gut. diets, and suppliments like DMG, b6 adn mag, b12, and LDN can help with the responding to his name, and eye contact, and for word repeating in our house we eliminated that one with vit A. for PLAY EFAs and b12, folapro and LDN all helped in that area as well as diet,.

hope some of that helps

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

personally I would try the diflucan as nystatin only works in about 50% of kids. you can use culturelle to work on the bacteria if you are more comfortable with that route. don't do anything you are not comfortable with, trust your gut, you know your child better then anyone. if there is hestiation there, it's for a good reason.

bad breath can be from the bacteria and yeast as well as backed up stools, or rotting things in the gut. diets, and suppliments like DMG, b6 adn mag, b12, and LDN can help with the responding to his name, and eye contact, and for word repeating in our house we eliminated that one with vit A. for PLAY EFAs and b12, folapro and LDN all helped in that area as well as diet,.

hope some of that helps

In my experience, a lot of the DAN! treatments lead to leaky gut rather than away from it (heavy metal challenge tests, GFCF diet recommendation without avoidance of packaged foods/soy, multivitamins with sweetners/flavors they recommend - Kirkman labs especially, probiotics and yeast treatment supplements that many kids are intolerant of)...Sorry, but it's the truth. Completely agree with . If you think foods are affecting your child, just take out all gluten, casein, and soy, cook food at home with whole food ingredients if possible, and you can mess with all the other stuff while you chelate. Chelation is the #1 rated ARI treatment and gives results, there is no reason to wait. NOTHING else is going to fix the deranged mineral transport that causes all the other problems.> >> > My son's O.A.Ts test came back with high levels of DHHP, and was diagnosed with Clostridia. His D.A.N doctor prescribed antibiotics: Vancomycin & Metrodizonal (Flagyl). > > > > His bowel movements have always been very normal but I fear that if I give him these antibiotics his bowels and mild personality might change for the worst once I take him off of the antibiotics. > > > > He turned two last week, has been on a GF/CF diet for 4 months, takes DMA, Multi.Vitamin, Zinc, D3, Folic, B6, Cod liver, Probiotics, vitamin E. He has speech delays and has repeated 35 words but not associated any one of them and his eye contact could be better. Hasn't been formally diagnosed although I know he has some form of a mild PDD.> > > > CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE? I am so terrified of giving my son antibiotics in fear that it will kill his friendly bacteria and of-set his gut and I that I might loose him permanently to the unknown realm.> > > > I asked his D.A.N Doctor if we could do Valtrex with Naizoral & Difflucan and they said since he didn't show any viral issues in his tests and because he's two they could not prescribed Valtrex and that Difflucan & Nizoral were stronger and had worst side affects. Mind you he's had two viral dual ear infections in his two years. They said that Nystatin would be the alternate medication they would prescribe instead of the antibiotics.> > > > Also, after the antibiotic treatment they would put him on a Gluthadion cream and Enhansa (cumin) to detox him. Is this a form of chelation? and how safe is it? I plan to give him HBOT treatment and hopefully B12 nasal spray in the New Year. I'm so confused, I haven't started the antibiotic treatment because I hope to get a second opinion from the "mb12 valtrex" community... ..please advise, what should I do, pls. help. Thank you and may your little ones have quick recoveries in the New Year! Regards, "Bear" desperate father of a sweet two year old. > >>

hope some of that helps

ah no it actually was a CASD conference now that I think about it. sorry my bad~! left before the 100-300 rounds?? so no one on group would have had that many rounds when i was a member you are saying?

ah no it actually was a CASD conference now that I think about it. sorry my bad~! left before the 100-300 rounds?? so no one on group would have had that many rounds when i was a member you are saying?

ah so that may be why your journey ONLY required what it did, my son was practically MR. and more then just metal issues. if PDD she was on the mild end of effected. kids who are very damaged don't vary skills depending on the weak....they are just plain damaged and take MONTHS to vary in much.