RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Implant nightmare

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~

I am so happy I was able to get a smile out of you. Happy is so important, especially when we are having such challenges. I think some type of funeral for closure would be a good thing. How are you feeling? The flu gone yet? I hope you are feeling much better ! !

Hugs ~ Blessings ~ DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

~

I am much better, thank you ! ! I am sorry you are so sick still. I get sick for long periods when I get colds and stuff too. That is why I dont go in public much. God Bless you ! It will get better ! I know our immune systems are gonna thank us for removing these toxic waste bombs. Our systems will build back up. Hope your day today is much better !

Hugs ~ DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

We could all mail them to the Pres of the FDA, and all the congress, senate and reps, as " Gifts of Gratitude"...........to show our gratitude for their concern for our safety and wellness all these years. These will give them all a great gift to play with. They can keep them on their desks to play with, when they are bored or thinking hard and needing to fiddle with something........You know, a gift for the business man who has everything. A much better desk toy than the sand pit with a rake, or the metal balls that you bang back and forth. Since silicone is inert and perfectly safe, if any gets on them, that is ok, they can just lick it off, or wipe it on their sleeve.............yuk, I am as sick as they are...............gotta go mow my lawn

Yes, we have to think up something creative to do with them. We can all send them to the sonian ! ! Have a lovely Day ! Love D See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Deb--All ~

Deb ~ your adventure was so funny, I am still laughing, thank you ! ! It would still be kewl to have a sit com featuring all of us and our funny boobie bloopers......that happen during our implant adventure. Better to make funny than cry and get a migrane ~

Love DSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Dede, I'm feeling better everyday, but this crap in my chest is hanging around again. I hate getting put on a Z-Pak everytime I get this mess, which is about every 3 months but I have a feeling I may have to again. I get sick very easily and I hangs on for ever. As long as my head is not swimming and I'm not running fever I try to tough it out without meds. How are you feeling? Weren't you sick recently also? I hope you are feeling better as well. DGRAHAMA@... wrote: ~ I am so happy I was able to get a smile out of you. Happy is so

important, especially when we are having such challenges. I think some type of funeral for closure would be a good thing. How are you feeling? The flu gone yet? I hope you are feeling much better ! ! Hugs ~ Blessings ~ Dede See what's free at AOL.com.

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Beta.

Guest guest

Rogene ~

Ah Hah, I remember, in my files I have for a book is an article about a hand implant and the pic of the hand and xray ! ! Ya know, if I remember correctly, there was some old fractured ribs behind my silicones in my chest on the one side. Ya know if I could get rid of my bone pain, I would be so happy ! ! I could handle some of the other bs... Love ya ~ DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hi Ladies, All the talk about getting our explanted implants back has given me a good chuckle. When I went to the hospital to pick mine up after surgery they had were in the pathology department. It was so strange, when we asked where to go people just kept pointing to antoher door and not saying anything...just pointing. After about 4 or 5 attempts to find out where we should be, we finally got stuck in a little office (I mean stuck behind an ever-opening door in an office so small you couldn't fit 2 people side-by-side without jamming it up!) for about half an hour. After making the request for the implants again a nice young woman said she'd go and get them. After another l...o...n...g wait another lady finally appeared with 2 containers, each one the size of a 5-gallon tub of potatoe salad! They were very sorry that they had run out of the smaller sized

containers! And they were semi-opague, with the implants rolling around and sticking to the sides and bottom, kind of like those gross sticky things the kids throw that stick to the walls and ceiling. No liquid in them, just the implants. You can imagine how we looked carrying those babies out of the hospital. Anyone for a picnic? I am certain everyone was pointing and laughing! Off we went with our "treasures" to our friends' house (we were staying with them for surgery and post-op appointments) trying not to be obvious with these potatoe salad containers with the sticky stuff inside. I had told myself I didn't even want to see them, but I couldn't resist, so we opened them and looked inside. The right one was "grossly ruptured" with silicone leaking out all over in the bucket...thought someone said it wasn't supposed to do that?!? Oh well, there are a lot of "someones" who have said a lot

of things that aren't true! As if all of this wasn't bad enough, we had to pack to get on the airplane the next day, so there I was, packing the toxic potatoe salad buckets in my suitcase, complete with a fresh new layer of silver duct tape all over them (complements of my husband!) so they didn't open up in flight and ruin everything in my suitcase! Can you imagine explaining that one to airport security? We made it "home" to family with the buckets in tact. Then I tried to figure out what to do with them since our home is being rented and everything we own is in storage... I decided to place them inside of the guest room closet at my parents' home for the time I was there recovering, and worry about it before flying back overseas. One day my daughters asked me what I had done with the implants and I froze. What could

I tell them? My Mom saw my face and said, "Oh, don't tell me those things are in my house!" Well, I did confess, but told her about the "sterile duct taped containers" and that she would be protected from them! When it came time to fly back overseas I decided to leave those beauties behind...in a tupperware bin in the closet...covered with LOTS of other stuff, hopefully to rest in peace, undesturbed until I get home to figure out what to do with them! I'm opened to suggestions... Lets' hope we can always access our sence of humor. Lots of hugs and prayers to all! Deb

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Deb, Thank you for sharing that funny story with us! Had me really laughing while imagining the debacle of all of that! Katy:)Deb Bawick <anbawick@...> wrote: Hi Ladies, All the talk about getting our explanted implants back has given me a good chuckle. When I went to the hospital to pick mine up after surgery they had were in the pathology department. It was so strange, when we

asked where to go people just kept pointing to antoher door and not saying anything...just pointing. After about 4 or 5 attempts to find out where we should be, we finally got stuck in a little office (I mean stuck behind an ever-opening door in an office so small you couldn't fit 2 people side-by-side without jamming it up!) for about half an hour. After making the request for the implants again a nice young woman said she'd go and get them. After another l...o...n...g wait another lady finally appeared with 2 containers, each one the size of a 5-gallon tub of potatoe salad! They were very sorry that they had run out of the smaller sized containers! And they were semi-opague, with the implants rolling around and sticking to the sides and bottom, kind of like those gross sticky things the kids throw that stick to the walls and ceiling. No liquid in them, just the implants. You can imagine how we looked

carrying those babies out of the hospital. Anyone for a picnic? I am certain everyone was pointing and laughing! Off we went with our "treasures" to our friends' house (we were staying with them for surgery and post-op appointments) trying not to be obvious with these potatoe salad containers with the sticky stuff inside. I had told myself I didn't even want to see them, but I couldn't resist, so we opened them and looked inside. The right one was "grossly ruptured" with silicone leaking out all over in the bucket...thought someone said it wasn't supposed to do that?!? Oh well, there are a lot of "someones" who have said a lot of things that aren't true! As if all of this wasn't bad enough, we had to pack to get on the airplane the next day, so there I was, packing the toxic potatoe salad buckets in my suitcase, complete with a fresh new layer of silver duct tape all

over them (complements of my husband!) so they didn't open up in flight and ruin everything in my suitcase! Can you imagine explaining that one to airport security? We made it "home" to family with the buckets in tact. Then I tried to figure out what to do with them since our home is being rented and everything we own is in storage... I decided to place them inside of the guest room closet at my parents' home for the time I was there recovering, and worry about it before flying back overseas. One day my daughters asked me what I had done with the implants and I froze. What could I tell them? My Mom saw my face and said, "Oh, don't tell me those things are in my house!" Well, I did confess, but told her about the "sterile duct taped containers" and that she would be protected from them! When it came time

to fly back overseas I decided to leave those beauties behind...in a tupperware bin in the closet...covered with LOTS of other stuff, hopefully to rest in peace, undesturbed until I get home to figure out what to do with them! I'm opened to suggestions... Lets' hope we can always access our sence of humor. Lots of hugs and prayers to all! Deb Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

All new Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

Guest guest

Deb, That is too funny! I thought I would pee myself laughing. Although it sounds so funny happening to you, I hope and pray that doesn't happen to me. LOL Deb Bawick <anbawick@...> wrote: Hi Ladies, All the talk about getting our explanted implants back has given me a good chuckle. When I went to the hospital to pick mine up after surgery they had were in the pathology department. It was so strange, when we asked where to go people just kept pointing to antoher door and not saying anything...just pointing. After about 4 or 5 attempts to find out where we should be, we finally got stuck in a little office (I mean stuck behind an ever-opening door in an office so small you couldn't fit 2

people side-by-side without jamming it up!) for about half an hour. After making the request for the implants again a nice young woman said she'd go and get them. After another l...o...n...g wait another lady finally appeared with 2 containers, each one the size of a 5-gallon tub of potatoe salad! They were very sorry that they had run out of the smaller sized containers! And they were semi-opague, with the implants rolling around and sticking to the sides and bottom, kind of like those gross sticky things the kids throw that stick to the walls and ceiling. No liquid in them, just the implants. You can imagine how we looked carrying those babies out of the hospital. Anyone for a picnic? I am certain everyone was pointing and laughing! Off we went with our "treasures" to our friends' house (we were staying with them for surgery and post-op appointments) trying not to be obvious

with these potatoe salad containers with the sticky stuff inside. I had told myself I didn't even want to see them, but I couldn't resist, so we opened them and looked inside. The right one was "grossly ruptured" with silicone leaking out all over in the bucket...thought someone said it wasn't supposed to do that?!? Oh well, there are a lot of "someones" who have said a lot of things that aren't true! As if all of this wasn't bad enough, we had to pack to get on the airplane the next day, so there I was, packing the toxic potatoe salad buckets in my suitcase, complete with a fresh new layer of silver duct tape all over them (complements of my husband!) so they didn't open up in flight and ruin everything in my suitcase! Can you imagine explaining that one to airport security? We made it "home" to family with the buckets in tact. Then I tried to figure out what to

do with them since our home is being rented and everything we own is in storage... I decided to place them inside of the guest room closet at my parents' home for the time I was there recovering, and worry about it before flying back overseas. One day my daughters asked me what I had done with the implants and I froze. What could I tell them? My Mom saw my face and said, "Oh, don't tell me those things are in my house!" Well, I did confess, but told her about the "sterile duct taped containers" and that she would be protected from them! When it came time to fly back overseas I decided to leave those beauties behind...in a tupperware bin in the closet...covered with LOTS of other stuff, hopefully to rest in peace, undesturbed until I get home to figure out what to do with them! I'm opened to suggestions... Lets' hope we can always access our sence of humor. Lots of hugs and prayers to all! Deb Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Lea, I'm going to have to find a good hiding spot for them in my home because if my children find them they will freak out. I will never hear the end of their grossness and my grossness for keeping them, although I agree I should hold on to them for awhile in case I need them at a later date. Lea <devans@...> wrote: , you paid for the implants. You have the right to go to pathology and collect them and the report. We have done this many times, they are very nice about it. You could send them to Dr. Blais, or just store them in your cupboard. So many women still have their implants in

their homes. I worry that Dr. Blais will get sick from handling all of this toxic material. Honey, it is your decision, but I wish that I could have had my implants. Wishing you the best...love always......Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````````` Re: Implant nightmare Lynda, Thank you for bringing this up. I know to get a pathology and surgery report but if I ask for the implants back, what do I do with them? When I tell the surgeon I want them back I want to be confident in the reason why. I thought they go to pathology as well. Lynda <cossprivatei> wrote: ,Ask for the pathology report, as that will tell if the entire scar capsule was removed. Also ask for a copy of the surgery report. Are you getting your implants back?LyndaAt 08:57 AM 6/11/2007, you wrote:>Lynda,>>I know what you're saying. Doctors

can tell you >anything, but it doesn't mean while you're under >they'll do any of what they said. Who's to know >when you're out cold? All I can do is be honest >with the doctor by saying, I'm scared, I can't >trust anyone right now because I know something >is terribly wrong and I truely believe it is the >implants although I understand you disagree with >me about this, but WHAT IF? What if I am sick >from the implants who will help me by doing what >I want, how I want it done to help me get >better. Can I trust you to do the right thing?>>He agreed to do the surgery my way and the rest is in God's hands.>>>>>Lynda wrote:>Rogene,>>You are more trusting than I am. I guess I have>heard from too many women where it did not work out the way the p.s. promised.>>Lynda>>>At 08:56 PM

6/10/2007, you wrote:>> >,> >> >I may have told you this before . . . But once> >again . . . I like your attitude!> >> >So many doctors would have you to believe> >whatever they want to say . . . You've made> >yourself very clear in a very nice, but firm way that he is working for you!> >> >I don't think this plastic surgeon would dare lie to you!> >> >Hugs,> >> >Rogene> >> >> >> >>>>>>>

Guest guest

Dede, Loose silicone actually makes bones deteriorate . . . My daughter noticed that some wrist implant patients started seeing rapid deterioration of adjacent bones thirty years ago. Sometimes this was accompanied by rapid physical and mental decline. The problems have been known for many, many years! . . . For the doctors to act so dumb is insane! Rogene

Guest guest

Sorry Deb, I got you mixed up with one of the other ladies. You are a brave lady too, and my note was really to you regarding you picking up your implants. Keep your treasures safe...just in case. I have a bit of brain damage today, I just cannot think straight.

Love you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````

Re: Implant nightmare

Hi Ladies,

All the talk about getting our explanted implants back has given me a good chuckle. When I went to the hospital to pick mine up after surgery they had were in the pathology department. It was so strange, when we asked where to go people just kept pointing to antoher door and not saying anything...just pointing. After about 4 or 5 attempts to find out where we should be, we finally got stuck in a little office (I mean stuck behind an ever-opening door in an office so small you couldn't fit 2 people side-by-side without jamming it up!) for about half an hour. After making the request for the implants again a nice young woman said she'd go and get them. After another l...o...n...g wait another lady finally appeared with 2 containers, each one the size of a 5-gallon tub of potatoe salad! They were very sorry that they had run out of the smaller sized containers! And they were semi-opague, with the implants rolling around and sticking to the sides and bottom, kind of like those gross sticky things the kids throw that stick to the walls and ceiling. No liquid in them, just the implants. You can imagine how we looked carrying those babies out of the hospital. Anyone for a picnic? I am certain everyone was pointing and laughing!

Off we went with our "treasures" to our friends' house (we were staying with them for surgery and post-op appointments) trying not to be obvious with these potatoe salad containers with the sticky stuff inside. I had told myself I didn't even want to see them, but I couldn't resist, so we opened them and looked inside. The right one was "grossly ruptured" with silicone leaking out all over in the bucket...thought someone said it wasn't supposed to do that?!? Oh well, there are a lot of "someones" who have said a lot of things that aren't true!

As if all of this wasn't bad enough, we had to pack to get on the airplane the next day, so there I was, packing the toxic potatoe salad buckets in my suitcase, complete with a fresh new layer of silver duct tape all over them (complements of my husband!) so they didn't open up in flight and ruin everything in my suitcase! Can you imagine explaining that one to airport security?

We made it "home" to family with the buckets in tact. Then I tried to figure out what to do with them since our home is being rented and everything we own is in storage... I decided to place them inside of the guest room closet at my parents' home for the time I was there recovering, and worry about it before flying back overseas.

One day my daughters asked me what I had done with the implants and I froze. What could I tell them? My Mom saw my face and said, "Oh, don't tell me those things are in my house!" Well, I did confess, but told her about the "sterile duct taped containers" and that she would be protected from them!

When it came time to fly back overseas I decided to leave those beauties behind...in a tupperware bin in the closet...covered with LOTS of other stuff, hopefully to rest in peace, undesturbed until I get home to figure out what to do with them! I'm opened to suggestions...

Lets' hope we can always access our sence of humor. Lots of hugs and prayers to all!

Deb

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

~

I am laughing my butt off right now. I no longer am angry. Havent been in a long time. I get on my high horse and think and write stuff lots of times, much in joking even if it doesnt sound like it. But...........dont put it past me to do something that makes a statement ! ! My boobs will no longer be the center of attention, I will make my voice center ! ! LOLOLOL

How are you feeling today? I am actually not too bad. Filling with fluid for another round but still ok right now ! !

Love DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Yeah Dede, I'm a little worried about you today. Are you under a bit of stress concerning the implants? Is there anything I can do to help? There are counselors out there waiting for you to call. Just kiddin, I think we all think about doing something sick to shock them into opening their eyes. DGRAHAMA@... wrote: We could all mail them to the Pres of the FDA, and all the congress, senate and reps, as " Gifts of Gratitude"...........to show our gratitude for their concern for our safety and wellness all these years. These will give them all a

great gift to play with. They can keep them on their desks to play with, when they are bored or thinking hard and needing to fiddle with something........You know, a gift for the business man who has everything. A much better desk toy than the sand pit with a rake, or the metal balls that you bang back and forth. Since silicone is inert and perfectly safe, if any gets on them, that is ok, they can just lick it off, or wipe it on their sleeve.............yuk, I am as sick as they are...............gotta go mow my lawn Yes, we have to think up something creative to do with them. We can all send them to the sonian ! ! Have a lovely Day ! Love D See what's free at AOL.com.

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Guest guest

Dede, I'm doing O.K., not to bad. I'm tired all the time, but my mood is great thanks to you. I lie in bed for as long as I can stand it, then get on the comupter for awhile and then go back to bed when I'm tired again. This is my day on a good day. I may go to the store but I don't stay long, get what I need and get out. I go back home and rest like I've worked all day. I do really well in water, my body doesn't hurt as bad and the Florida heat doesn't kill me. I love to be outside but if there is no water around, forget it. I wish I had a pool to bob around in. I think I would be stronger if I did. I go to my ex-husbands every weekend now to swim with my 4 year old daughter. It's low impact exercise that work's the whole body. He also has a hottub that helps with my pain, but the chlorine is so strong even after a shower I am breathing it in as if it's in my nose hairs and lungs. No

one complains but me so I may just be sensitive. I wish I would hear back from medicaid about surgery. That's all I'm waiting on, but they said it could be a few more weeks. If they will not pay for the surgery I'll have to get a loan and if I have to borrow I'm calling Dr. Kolb. Time to go back to bed, my butt feels broken from sitting straight up on it for to longer. Yes, I know, even my butt hurts me! DGRAHAMA@... wrote: ~ I am laughing my butt off right now. I no longer am angry. Havent been in a long

time. I get on my high horse and think and write stuff lots of times, much in joking even if it doesnt sound like it. But...........dont put it past me to do something that makes a statement ! ! My boobs will no longer be the center of attention, I will make my voice center ! ! LOLOLOL How are you feeling today? I am actually not too bad. Filling with fluid for another round but still ok right now ! ! Love Dede See what's free at AOL.com.

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

I had no idea you have a 4 year old daughter! Are you her primary

caretaker?

How in the world do you manage? Did you have implants when you

carried her, and is she doing well healthwise?

Patty

- In , cynthia pyne <pynerone@...>

wrote:

>

> Dede,

>

> I'm doing O.K., not to bad. I'm tired all the time, but my mood

is great thanks to you.

> I lie in bed for as long as I can stand it, then get on the

comupter for awhile and then go back to bed when I'm tired again.

This is my day on a good day. I may go to the store but I don't stay

long, get what I need and get out. I go back home and rest like I've

worked all day.

>

> I do really well in water, my body doesn't hurt as bad and the

Florida heat doesn't kill me. I love to be outside but if there is

no water around, forget it. I wish I had a pool to bob around in. I

think I would be stronger if I did. I go to my ex-husbands every

weekend now to swim with my 4 year old daughter. It's low impact

exercise that work's the whole body.

> He also has a hottub that helps with my pain, but the chlorine

is so strong even after a shower I am breathing it in as if it's in

my nose hairs and lungs. No one complains but me so I may just be

sensitive.

>

> I wish I would hear back from medicaid about surgery. That's all

I'm waiting on, but they said it could be a few more weeks. If they

will not pay for the surgery I'll have to get a loan and if I have

to borrow I'm calling Dr. Kolb.

>

> Time to go back to bed, my butt feels broken from sitting

straight up on it for to longer. Yes, I know, even my butt hurts me!

>

>

>

>

>

> DGRAHAMA@... wrote:

> ~

> I am laughing my butt off right now. I no longer am angry.

Havent been in a long time. I get on my high horse and think and

write stuff lots of times, much in joking even if it doesnt sound

like it. But...........dont put it past me to do something that

makes a statement ! ! My boobs will no longer be the center of

attention, I will make my voice center ! ! LOLOLOL

> How are you feeling today? I am actually not too bad. Filling

with fluid for another round but still ok right now ! !

> Love Dede

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> See what's free at AOL.com.

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> It's here! Your new message!

> Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

>

Guest guest

Patty, I have 4 children at home. My son is in college, he is 21. I have twins, and , they well be 16 in July. Last but never least Amy, she will be 5 in 2 weeks. She was 2 when I got the implants. I breastfeed her up until about a month before the surgery. I loved breastfeeding my children, but the damage it did to my breast was horrible. That's why I had the lift and the surgeon said, you'd look great with implants. My surgery cost $7,200.00. What a waist! Because I am disabled now she was able to start school a year early and my twins are a big help with her. It's not easy sometimes, but we do manage. Thanks for asking, glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: ,I had

no idea you have a 4 year old daughter! Are you her primary caretaker?How in the world do you manage? Did you have implants when you carried her, and is she doing well healthwise?Patty- In , cynthia pyne wrote:>> Dede,> > I'm doing O.K., not to bad. I'm tired all the time, but my mood is great thanks to you.> I lie in bed for as long as I can stand it, then get on the comupter for awhile and then go back to bed when I'm tired again. This is my day on a good day. I may go to the store but I don't stay long, get what I need and get out. I go back home and rest like I've worked all day.> > I do really well in water, my body doesn't hurt as bad and the Florida heat doesn't kill me. I love to be outside but if there is no water around, forget it. I wish I had a pool to bob around in. I think I would be stronger if I did.

I go to my ex-husbands every weekend now to swim with my 4 year old daughter. It's low impact exercise that work's the whole body.> He also has a hottub that helps with my pain, but the chlorine is so strong even after a shower I am breathing it in as if it's in my nose hairs and lungs. No one complains but me so I may just be sensitive.> > I wish I would hear back from medicaid about surgery. That's all I'm waiting on, but they said it could be a few more weeks. If they will not pay for the surgery I'll have to get a loan and if I have to borrow I'm calling Dr. Kolb.> > Time to go back to bed, my butt feels broken from sitting straight up on it for to longer. Yes, I know, even my butt hurts me!> > > > > > DGRAHAMA@... wrote:> ~ > I am laughing my butt off right now. I no longer am angry. Havent been in a long time. I get on my high

horse and think and write stuff lots of times, much in joking even if it doesnt sound like it. But...........dont put it past me to do something that makes a statement ! ! My boobs will no longer be the center of attention, I will make my voice center ! ! LOLOLOL> How are you feeling today? I am actually not too bad. Filling with fluid for another round but still ok right now ! ! > Love Dede> > > > > ---------------------------------> See what's free at AOL.com. > > > > ---------------------------------> It's here! Your new message!> Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.>

Guest guest

Dear , I hope it doesn't happen to you either. At least I got to leave the country for a bit so no one would say, "Hey, I remember you. Aren't you the one...?" Hope all goes well for you. Love and prayers! Deb

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

~

You sound so much like me and some others. I have the edema too. It gets so bad my forehead moves down my head and I see my brows. It is like that now. Things start to warp that I see, and I begin to walk crooked, like I am leaning. I get migranes that go with it, and I see black things. Not floaters, I have those too. The black things are in a distance. It is actually areas I dont see. It is visual blocks.

I dont take pain meds as I cant stand the side effects, or the toxicity. I use mind control. Yes I do have night time surges, and it makes days harder, unless I put myself to sleep. I dealt with insomnia too for years til I learned to use my mind. Silva method of mind control works wonders, here are some sites on it: An article on the benefits of the Silva method, Silva Method: Information from Answers.com, Silva Mind Control , Those are different sites about it. I really learned it about 2 years ago, and it has been so beneficial for me. I cant believe how well it works for me.

I sure hope you find out something very soon about your surgery. If it doesnt work out there, then it is meant for you to find a way to see Kolb ! !

Hugs N Prayers ~ DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

~

You sound more like me with every post you make......LOL......

smile, we will have our miracles ! !

Hugs ~ DSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Speaking of chlorine, I was blown away by a demonstration I saw a

few days ago. Our water softener blew, so we started looking into

whole house water treatment systems to replace it.

(Little did I know how horrible water softeners actually are! Did

you know they are being banned in some communities? We definitely

decided against a new water softener! We got a water conditioning

system instead.)

Anyway, the lady filled 2 baby jars with my tap water. In one jar

she measured the amount of chlorine by using the common system used

for measuring it in pools. We had more chlorine in our tap water

than in our pool. I was shocked.

In the other jar, she had me first swirl my fingers in the jar and

then she measured the chlorine the same way as the first jar. I was

astounded to see that there was no chlorine left in the water! (Same

tap water!) Where did it go? Guess? It was absorbed by my fingers

when I swirled them in the water! That fast! I couldn't believe

it.

That got me wondering...what happens when we take a shower?

(Remember, there is more chlorine in our tap water than in our

pool!) You got it, we are absorbing tons of chlorine just by

showering! Not only through the skin, but by inhalation.

It blew me away. We got a new water system installed in our house

yesterday. Tested it this morning. No more chlorine! And my water

will be safe, AND have the minerals left in it, the valuable calcium

and magnesium.

I wish we had done this sooner! We went with H2O Concepts.

http://www.h2oconcepts.com/

Patty

>

> Hello ~

> I am glad to hear you are doing pretty good, spite it all, and so

glad I

> can help you laugh that is one of my biggest helpers, laughing.

Hey, your days

> sound like mine, except I dont have children home any longer to

look after.

> I am glad you have the twins to help you out.

> I do well in water as well, it takes the strain off the bones and

joints.

> Chlorine is not good for you, especially while you are so

chemically toxic.

> I cant handle chemicals at all. I understand about the sore

butt thing too

> ! Sometimes the only thing that doesnt hurt is my eyelashes ! !

> Are you taking magnesium? I am and it helps with the restless

leg. I havent

> been taking it long, but I am hoping it will help the bones too.

> I hope your day today is good ! ! I read in a post that

Rogene posted

> that medicade had to pay for removal when you have a medical

problem. Stress

> the breast pain factor, and they cant deny severe pain.......I

hope you hear

> soon, and it is positive info for you !

> Love N Hugs ~ Dede

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's free at

http://www.aol.com.

>

Guest guest

Patty, Wow, I knew that there's alot of chlorine in our water and I've thought about when we drink it, but I never thought it was enough to absorb into the skin. I use a bretta filter for my drinking water, but now I wonder if that's enough. To be honest for about a year now, since I've gotten so sick, I stopped bathing everyday. I never go anywhere or do anything and I mostly stay in bed all day anyway. Why waste the water? Something I was feeling shameful about, right now I'm kinda greatful. glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Speaking of chlorine, I was blown away by a demonstration I saw a few days ago. Our water softener blew, so we started looking into whole house water treatment systems to replace it. (Little did I know how

horrible water softeners actually are! Did you know they are being banned in some communities? We definitely decided against a new water softener! We got a water conditioning system instead.)Anyway, the lady filled 2 baby jars with my tap water. In one jar she measured the amount of chlorine by using the common system used for measuring it in pools. We had more chlorine in our tap water than in our pool. I was shocked.In the other jar, she had me first swirl my fingers in the jar and then she measured the chlorine the same way as the first jar. I was astounded to see that there was no chlorine left in the water! (Same tap water!) Where did it go? Guess? It was absorbed by my fingers when I swirled them in the water! That fast! I couldn't believe it. That got me wondering...what happens when we take a shower? (Remember, there is more chlorine in our tap water than in our pool!) You got it, we are

absorbing tons of chlorine just by showering! Not only through the skin, but by inhalation.It blew me away. We got a new water system installed in our house yesterday. Tested it this morning. No more chlorine! And my water will be safe, AND have the minerals left in it, the valuable calcium and magnesium. I wish we had done this sooner! We went with H2O Concepts.http://www.h2oconcepts.com/Patty--- In , DGRAHAMA@... wrote:>> Hello ~ > I am glad to hear you are doing pretty good, spite it all, and so glad I > can help you laugh that is one of my biggest helpers, laughing. Hey, your days > sound like mine, except I dont have children home any longer to look after. > I am glad you have the twins to help you out. > I do well in water as well, it takes the strain off the bones and joints. > Chlorine is not good for

you, especially while you are so chemically toxic. > I cant handle chemicals at all. I understand about the sore butt thing too > ! Sometimes the only thing that doesnt hurt is my eyelashes ! ! > Are you taking magnesium? I am and it helps with the restless leg. I havent > been taking it long, but I am hoping it will help the bones too. > I hope your day today is good ! ! I read in a post that Rogene posted > that medicade had to pay for removal when you have a medical problem. Stress > the breast pain factor, and they cant deny severe pain.......I hope you hear > soon, and it is positive info for you ! > Love N Hugs ~ Dede> > > > ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.>

Guest guest

Dede, I will take this as a compliment being I think you are a lovely soul. At times I think I have nothing left but my faith and this is when I find the most peace. It's when I surrender, my prayers are finally answerd. When will I learn to surrender faster? I suppose I do have my lessons to learn and boy do I enjoy holding on to my own will.I forget this life is only loaned to me for such a short journey. DGRAHAMA@... wrote: ~ You sound more like me with every post

you make......LOL...... smile, we will have our miracles ! ! Hugs ~ D See what's free at AOL.com.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

There are some filters you can put on your shower head . . . and something called a "crystal ball" that you can put in your tub to absorb chlorine before bathing. Rogene