RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Implant nightmare

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~

I am saying lots of prayers for you, I hope everything goes perfect for you !

Lots of love ~ DSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Ask for the pathology report, as that will tell

if the entire scar capsule was removed. Also ask

for a copy of the surgery report. Are you getting your implants back?

Lynda

At 08:57 AM 6/11/2007, you wrote:

>Lynda,

>

>I know what you're saying. Doctors can tell you

>anything, but it doesn't mean while you're under

>they'll do any of what they said. Who's to know

>when you're out cold? All I can do is be honest

>with the doctor by saying, I'm scared, I can't

>trust anyone right now because I know something

>is terribly wrong and I truely believe it is the

>implants although I understand you disagree with

>me about this, but WHAT IF? What if I am sick

>from the implants who will help me by doing what

>I want, how I want it done to help me get

>better. Can I trust you to do the right thing?

>

>He agreed to do the surgery my way and the rest is in God's hands.

>

>

>

>

>Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

>Rogene,

>

>You are more trusting than I am. I guess I have

>heard from too many women where it did not work out the way the p.s. promised.

>

>Lynda

>

>

>At 08:56 PM 6/10/2007, you wrote:

>

> >,

> >

> >I may have told you this before . . . But once

> >again . . . I like your attitude!

> >

> >So many doctors would have you to believe

> >whatever they want to say . . . You've made

> >yourself very clear in a very nice, but firm way that he is working for you!

> >

> >I don't think this plastic surgeon would dare lie to you!

> >

> >Hugs,

> >

> >Rogene

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Katy ~

Words from my wiser self.......I have had enbloc and I have been mamed with capsules left in. I guarantee you, with not a shread of doubt in my mind, heart or soul, en bloc is a M U S T ! ! ! Not being done the right way is: return fee for service, and more surgery ! ! ! and time wasted in your recovery. It would almost be the same as if you had a tumor and they went in and opened the tumor and took out its contents, and left the outside layer of it in you, just because it is attached to other tissue. That is sick, sick, sick and very wrong ! Mal-practice ~

So, please, never let doubt enter your mind ! !

Love and glad you are back ! DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

, honey, you have the right attitude. Your health is all that matters and having your implants removed is the first step back to health.

Sending love and hope...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````

Rogene,

I hope so. I hate to try to scare the doctor into making sure he does it right, but after all I've been through I have no other choice. It's hard when you can't trust any doctor.

As far as the appearance of my breast go, I've excepted the very worst. At this point I'm o.k. with mutilation as long as I get my life back. My breast I can hide, this illness I can not.

Rogene S <saxony01 > wrote:

I think with pictures, and the mention of her attorney, I think he will do the en bloc procedure if at all possible . . . .

I am concerned about his lack of confidence in the final appearance though!

The most important thing is to get them removed properly though. . . If he's challenged to get a good outcome, he'll probably measure up.

Rogene

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

For those of you who have undergone explants with surgeons from the list: Do these Drs really assure you of the enbloc procedure and outcome in appearance after explant?! After the consultations I've had, I can't imagine how great that would feel to walk out of a consult feeling confident instead of terrified! Katy:)Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: I think with pictures, and the mention of her attorney,

I think he will do the en bloc procedure if at all possible . . . . I am concerned about his lack of confidence in the final appearance though! The most important thing is to get them removed properly though. . . If he's challenged to get a good outcome, he'll probably measure up. Rogene

All new Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

Guest guest

If you go to Feng, Kolb, or Huang, you will

probably feel pretty good coming out of the consult.

Lynda

At 10:12 AM 6/11/2007, you wrote:

>For those of you who have undergone explants with surgeons from the list:

>

>Do these Drs really assure you of the enbloc

>procedure and outcome in appearance after explant?!

>

>After the consultations I've had, I can't

>imagine how great that would feel to walk out of

>a consult feeling confident instead of terrified!

>

>Katy:)

>

>Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

>I think with pictures, and the mention of her

>attorney, I think he will do the en bloc procedure if at all possible . . . .

>

>I am concerned about his lack of confidence in the final appearance though!

>

>The most important thing is to get them removed

>properly though. . . If he's challenged to get a

>good outcome, he'll probably measure up.

>

>Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

><http://us.rd./evt=40705/*http://mrd.mail./try_beta?.intl=ca>\

All

>new

>

>Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

>

Guest guest

Hi Katy,

That is an excellent question.

The list that we have was started years ago, and I am not even sure

who started it. It was compiled as women reported " good " explant

results with their doctors. It has circulated amongst breast

implant support groups for years.

The answer to your question is SOME of these doctors are reassuring

about explant. We can't be 100% certain that all of them will be

perfect angels about doing this procedure, because as politics have

changed, so have they. My explanting doctor from this list was

wonderful to me...he reassured me that if I was his wife, he would

want those out of me, and that en bloc was the only way to do it.

He got my insurance to cover explant. His nurse was also wonderful,

telling me about other women who were sick from implants and that

removing them was the way to go. Since then, as I've sent other

women to him, I've heard reports that sound like a different doctor

completely, not recommending removal anymore. It upsets me.

So, the bottom line is that we caution women about these doctors and

recommend that they thoroughly discuss explant and all of their

expectations regarding the surgery. We'd like to think that we can

highly recommend these doctors to do a good job, but we can never be

100% certain, except with a very few of them.

Yes, it is so nice to be able to come out of a consultation feeling

validated and heard! We've suffered enough without their adding to

it with their arrogance. Being treated compassionately and

consideratly happens all to infrequently these days, a shame to the

medical profession.

Patty

> I think with pictures, and the mention of her

attorney, I think he will do the en bloc procedure if at all

possible . . . .

>

> I am concerned about his lack of confidence in the final

appearance though!

>

> The most important thing is to get them removed properly

though. . . If he's challenged to get a good outcome, he'll probably

measure up.

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> All new

> ---------------------------------

> Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

>

Guest guest

Thank you Rogene, that was the closest comparison I could think of. I dont know how these doctors think they sound smart when they refuse to do a proper explant. It is very pathetic ! Shows their lessness. New word ! Love you ~ DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Katy, What's really scary is when a doctor tells you that he/she will do an en bloc procedure, then doesn't. . . They have all kinds of excuses - after the fact. This includes some of the doctors on the list. That's why it's very important to get it in writing what you expect. . . To feel the doctor can be trusted . . . To feel the doctor respects your right to get what you ask for . . . Extremely few plastic surgeons will agree that implants are making you sick. ly, I fear that they are afraid of become professional witnesses if they do. Regardless, you have the right to expect a doctor to do what you want as long as it follows good medical practices - and en bloc does. It's terribly important that you can trust the doctor to do his/her BEST to remove implants en bloc! . . . It may not be possible! . . . That's when you have to trust

the doctor to make the decision to work in your best interest - even if it means he'll miss his Tee time! It's possible that they will use a needle to drain as much saline solution as possible before doing an en bloc procedure . . . The goal is to keep contaminated fluids from spilling into your chest cavity. . . Surgeons would have you think that saline can't harm you - but, when a woman is symptomatic, saline is likely contaminated - often by a leaky valve. You want it all OUT! It boils down to knowing what you want. Telling the doctor this is what you expect. . . Then trusting your gut that you've chosen the right doctor. If you have bad feelings about the doctor, keep looking! A lot of our women have had good results with doctors not on our list . . . It would be nice to have a much longer list! Requesting the procedure be video taped or photographed throughout the procedure is

one way to ensure they will do what you want. Hugs, Rogene

Guest guest

Katy ~

You hear complications with enbloc proceedures only from the PS's,

but have you heard any complications from enbloc from any of our girls?

Not ONE ! ! ! that is because there is only one way for correct removal......embloc ! ! Love you. I am glad you had a good rapport with Dr M, but if he doesnt feel confident to do the proceedure correctly, he is not experienced enough to do your surgery. ~ Gods little message to you ~

Things happen for reasons. How are you from your fall?

Hugs N Prayers ~

DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Dede, Thank you so much for the message! I have been feeling so insecure about making the right decisions lately. Your tumor analogy is such a good way to look at it. The consultations I have had since April have just really scared me with all of the talk of complications from en bloc.. I trust you women more than the common medical implant beliefs. I am thankful everyday that I have you all to help me get through this. Katy:) DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Katy ~ Words from my wiser self.......I have had enbloc and I have been mamed with capsules left in. I guarantee you, with not a shread of doubt in my mind, heart or soul, en bloc is a M U S T ! ! ! Not being done the right way is: return fee for service, and more surgery ! ! ! and time wasted in your recovery. It would almost be the same as if you had a tumor and they went in and opened the tumor and took out its contents, and left the outside layer of it in you, just because it is attached to other tissue. That is sick, sick, sick and very wrong ! Mal-practice ~ So, please, never let doubt enter your mind ! ! Love and glad you are back ! Dede See what's free at AOL.com.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Great analogy Dede! . . . So true! . . . Look at group members who continue to be sick after being explanted . . . Lea, Sue, Sandy, Gretcen, Terri, Marie, Dede, Shari - to name a few. . . . All of them had capsules left behind! Women whose capsules were removed en bloc - or at least with complete capsulectomy - have continued to improve with time and detoxing. Rogene DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Katy ~ Words from my wiser self.......I have had enbloc and I have been mamed with capsules left in. I guarantee you, with not a shread of doubt in my mind, heart or soul, en bloc is a M U S T ! ! ! Not being done the right way is: return fee for service, and more surgery ! ! ! and time wasted in your recovery. It would almost be the same as if you had a tumor and they went in and opened the tumor and took out its contents, and left the outside layer of it in you, just because it is attached to other tissue. That is sick, sick, sick and very wrong ! Mal-practice ~ So, please, never let doubt enter your mind ! ! Love and glad

you are back ! Dede See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Dede, As always, thank you for sharing your wisdom! That is sooo true about the women NEVER regretting enbloc, only regretting not having their implants properly removed. Even though I may feel impatient at times, I will persevere and get it done right so I can put the implant phase behind me. I am back to normal after my fall, but had post concussive syndrome for a month afterward! It was terrible because I was dizzy and lightheaded all the time and confused. It really brought on anxiety, but I am thankful that it has passed. I hope you are feeling better too!! When is it that you are visiting Dr. Kolb?? Is she close to you? Katy:)DGRAHAMA@... wrote: Katy ~ You hear complications with enbloc proceedures only from the PS's, but have you heard any complications from enbloc from any of our girls? Not ONE ! ! ! that is because there is only one way for correct removal......embloc ! ! Love you. I am glad you had a good rapport with Dr M, but if he doesnt feel confident to do the proceedure correctly, he is not experienced enough to do your surgery. ~ Gods little message to you ~

Things happen for reasons. How are you from your fall? Hugs N Prayers ~ Dede See what's free at AOL.com. Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

~

The boobs, ~ They belong to you. You want them back because they are a part of you, you wanna bronze them, you wanna have a funeral for them, you wanna wear them in your bra, you want to beat them with a stick to get your anger out, it doesnt matter what the reason is, you own them, and it is your right to have them. Pathology can put them in a steril container for you, and you can pick them up. I wanted my last ones to see what happens over time to them. They were put in a steril , closed , clear, hazardous waste containers, with formalhyde in them, and I just recently looked at them and they are 13 years old, most of the formalhyde is gone, they are now deflated ! one about 1/2 way, the other one about all the way. They were whole for at least 5 years, (they were only in me for 7 1/2 months, and not ruptured when explanted) so, why have they leaked and broken down? there is also green mold on them. Pretty gross, wonders me how that happened ! Just what would have happened with them in me? YUK ! ! Hope your day today is good !

Love DSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Lynda, Thank you for bringing this up. I know to get a pathology and surgery report but if I ask for the implants back, what do I do with them? When I tell the surgeon I want them back I want to be confident in the reason why. I thought they go to pathology as well. Lynda <coss@...> wrote: ,Ask for the pathology report, as that will tell if the entire scar capsule was removed. Also ask for a copy of the surgery report. Are you getting your implants back?LyndaAt 08:57 AM 6/11/2007, you wrote:>Lynda,>>I know what you're saying. Doctors can tell you >anything, but it doesn't mean while you're under >they'll do any of what they said. Who's to know

>when you're out cold? All I can do is be honest >with the doctor by saying, I'm scared, I can't >trust anyone right now because I know something >is terribly wrong and I truely believe it is the >implants although I understand you disagree with >me about this, but WHAT IF? What if I am sick >from the implants who will help me by doing what >I want, how I want it done to help me get >better. Can I trust you to do the right thing?>>He agreed to do the surgery my way and the rest is in God's hands.>>>>>Lynda wrote:>Rogene,>>You are more trusting than I am. I guess I have>heard from too many women where it did not work out the way the p.s. promised.>>Lynda>>>At 08:56 PM 6/10/2007, you wrote:>> >,> >> >I may have told you this before . . .

But once> >again . . . I like your attitude!> >> >So many doctors would have you to believe> >whatever they want to say . . . You've made> >yourself very clear in a very nice, but firm way that he is working for you!> >> >I don't think this plastic surgeon would dare lie to you!> >> >Hugs,> >> >Rogene> >> >> >> >>>>>>>

Guest guest

Some women want them examined to see what pathogens are in them.

Some keep them in case of a later class

action. They may be in a formalin soulution, if

not, I recommend freeaing them.

Lynda

At 09:09 AM 6/13/2007, you wrote:

>Lynda,

>

>Thank you for bringing this up. I know to get a pathology and surgery report

>but if I ask for the implants back, what do I do

>with them? When I tell the surgeon I want them

>back I want to be confident in the reason why. I thought they go to pathology

>as well.

>

>

>

>Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

>,

>

>Ask for the pathology report, as that will tell

>if the entire scar capsule was removed. Also ask

>for a copy of the surgery report. Are you getting your implants back?

>

>Lynda

>

>

>

>At 08:57 AM 6/11/2007, you wrote:

>

> >Lynda,

> >

> >I know what you're saying. Doctors can tell you

> >anything, but it doesn't mean while you're under

> >they'll do any of what they said. Who's to know

> >when you're out cold? All I can do is be honest

> >with the doctor by saying, I'm scared, I can't

> >trust anyone right now because I know something

> >is terribly wrong and I truely believe it is the

> >implants although I understand you disagree with

> >me about this, but WHAT IF? What if I am sick

> >from the implants who will help me by doing what

> >I want, how I want it done to help me get

> >better. Can I trust you to do the right thing?

> >

> >He agreed to do the surgery my way and the rest is in God's hands.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Lynda wrote:

> >Rogene,

> >

> >You are more trusting than I am. I guess I have

> >heard from too many women where it did not

> work out the way the p.s. promised.

> >

> >Lynda

> >

> >

> >At 08:56 PM 6/10/2007, you wrote:

> >

> > >,

> > >

> > >I may have told you this before . . . But once

> > >again . . . I like your attitude!

> > >

> > >So many doctors would have you to believe

> > >whatever they want to say . . . You've made

> > >yourself very clear in a very nice, but firm

> way that he is working for you!

> > >

> > >I don't think this plastic surgeon would dare lie to you!

> > >

> > >Hugs,

> > >

> > >Rogene

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

, you paid for the implants. You have the right to go to pathology and collect them and the report. We have done this many times, they are very nice about it. You could send them to Dr. Blais, or just store them in your cupboard. So many women still have their implants in their homes. I worry that Dr. Blais will get sick from handling all of this toxic material.

Honey, it is your decision, but I wish that I could have had my implants.

Wishing you the best...love always......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````

Lynda,

Thank you for bringing this up. I know to get a pathology and surgery report

but if I ask for the implants back, what do I do with them? When I tell the surgeon I want them back I want to be confident in the reason why. I thought they go to pathology

as well.

Lynda <cossprivatei> wrote:

,Ask for the pathology report, as that will tell if the entire scar capsule was removed. Also ask for a copy of the surgery report. Are you getting your implants back?LyndaAt 08:57 AM 6/11/2007, you wrote:>Lynda,>>I know what you're saying. Doctors can tell you >anything, but it doesn't mean while you're under >they'll do any of what they said. Who's to know >when you're out cold? All I can do is be honest >with the doctor by saying, I'm scared, I can't >trust anyone right now because I know something >is terribly wrong and I truely believe it is the >implants although I understand you disagree with >me about this, but WHAT IF? What if I am sick >from the implants who will help me by doing what >I want, how I want it done to help me get >better. Can I trust you to do the right thing?>>He agreed to do the surgery my way and the rest is in God's hands.>>>>>Lynda wrote:>Rogene,>>You are more trusting than I am. I guess I have>heard from too many women where it did not work out the way the p.s. promised.>>Lynda>>>At 08:56 PM 6/10/2007, you wrote:>> >,> >> >I may have told you this before . . . But once> >again . . . I like your attitude!> >> >So many doctors would have you to believe> >whatever they want to say . . . You've made> >yourself very clear in a very nice, but firm way that he is working for you!> >> >I don't think this plastic surgeon would dare lie to you!> >> >Hugs,> >> >Rogene> >> >> >> >>>>>>>

Guest guest

Dede, Since the implants, pms has been a nightmare for me. I'm not sure if any of the other women have had this problem but between the pouring of blood, dizziness, and migraines I don't get out of bed for a week. I went to the doctor about it and he put me on a birthcontrol pill although my tubes are tied. It made me bleed everyday for 3 months and the migraines got much worse so I stopped taking them. I do like Dr.Seagle, but do I trust him? I don't think I will ever trust another surgeon no matter how nice they are. All I can do is trust that I've put this in God's hands and as long as I do the foot work, he will carry me the rest of the way. Who's to say things will follow through with him doing the surgery? It may not work out. I have faith that I've been through the worst already. I just have to be patient and not rush into a quick fix. As far as small breast go

I've seen many women with beautiful small breast and I'm o.k. with that idea. I've learned that breast do not make me who I am. It has been me along. It took this experience to find myself and who I really am. I am not a big breasted show off who likes people looking at her tits instead of her eyes. DGRAHAMA@... wrote: ~ You are welcome ! I hope by now you are even feeling better. I am sorry you have pms issues. I am fortunate for a hyst in 95 ! I am glad you like your Doctor. I still wonder about him doing the surgery

properly. I believe I would definately have him sign something, as well as photos be taken, and you be allowed to see them after removal so you know it was done properly. I have to tell you all when I had my first enbloc removal after the huge silicone disaster, my PS did a beautiful job, and every subsequent surgery removing strips and strips of my breast tissue. Each time they looked good, small, but good ! ! , so remember, small does not = bad, only small, bad job= bad outcome. Sending you lots of positive healing energy ! Hugs Dede See what's free at AOL.com.

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dr. Melmed did a show and tell for the FDA panel. He took three breast implants. One new, one older and one older yet. . . He pulled on them . . . The new one stayed together . . . The older one stretched considerably . . . The oldest one pulled apart, streaming silicone gel from one half to the other . . . . They had to take a recess to clean up the "hazardous" materials. The also cautioned against further demonstrations. The fact is that silicone deteriorates over time - whether in a body or not. I had an old pair of Hush Puppy high heels that were the most comfortable heels I'd ever worn. They had silicone soles. . . When I got so sick, wearing high heels was out of the question, so they stayed on my closet shelf for years. One evening we were just going for dinner, so I

decided I would wear them since my feet were feeling so much better. . . I put the shoes on. Took one step on a ceramic tile floor - and got stuck. I couldn't lift my foot while in the shoe. When I finally pulled the shoe up, the entire sole stuck to the floor. It took a lot of scraping and solvent to clean up the mess! To think they are putting junk like that in women, then denying the obvious, is grounds for criminal charges! Rogene

Guest guest

Dede, That's too funny! A funeral will be good considering all the mourning I've done over them and they're not even out yet. I so believe in having closure of one chapter of my life to begin a new one and a funeral will be the end of this toxic life that has nearly taken me. DGRAHAMA@... wrote: ~ The boobs, ~ They belong to you. You want them back because they are a part of you, you wanna bronze them, you wanna have a funeral for them, you wanna wear them in your bra, you want to beat them with a stick to get your anger out, it doesnt matter what the reason is,

you own them, and it is your right to have them. Pathology can put them in a steril container for you, and you can pick them up. I wanted my last ones to see what happens over time to them. They were put in a steril , closed , clear, hazardous waste containers, with formalhyde in them, and I just recently looked at them and they are 13 years old, most of the formalhyde is gone, they are now deflated ! one about 1/2 way, the other one about all the way. They were whole for at least 5 years, (they were only in me for 7 1/2 months, and not ruptured when explanted) so, why have they leaked and broken down? there is also green mold on them. Pretty gross, wonders me how that happened ! Just what would have happened with them in me? YUK ! ! Hope your day today is good ! Love D See what's free at AOL.com.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

~

I got fibroids and bled to death every month, had a hyst but they left the ovaries in, but now cant find them on CAT , dont know why...hum....

I am so sorry you feel so punky during your period, that sucks ! When I worked in OB/GYN most gals with tubaligations had worse periods. That was typical.

I think we will be beautiful with our own breasts how ever they turn out when they become all our own ! !(without implants) I think we will feel so good that we will shine as always, and you will be making renissance clothes and enjoying that part of your life again ~

Love D See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

, I also experience the pms/menstrual nightmare you describe. Right now my boobs are so swollen i feel as if they are bruised. I get the cramps and backache and unbelievable fatigue. I believe the implants disrupt the whole hormonal system. I have found that taking flax seed oil everday and cal/mag has helped my symptoms. I am now trying wild yam cream to see if that makes a difference. Katy:)cynthia pyne <pynerone@...> wrote: Dede,

Since the implants, pms has been a nightmare for me. I'm not sure if any of the other women have had this problem but between the pouring of blood, dizziness, and migraines I don't get out of bed for a week. I went to the doctor about it and he put me on a birthcontrol pill although my tubes are tied. It made me bleed everyday for 3 months and the migraines got much worse so I stopped taking them. I do like Dr.Seagle, but do I trust him? I don't think I will ever trust another surgeon no matter how nice they are. All I can do is trust that I've put this in God's hands and as long as I do the foot work, he will carry me the rest of the way. Who's to say things will follow through with him doing the surgery? It may not work out. I have faith that I've been through the worst already. I just have to be patient and not rush into a quick fix. As far as small breast go I've seen many

women with beautiful small breast and I'm o.k. with that idea. I've learned that breast do not make me who I am. It has been me along. It took this experience to find myself and who I really am. I am not a big breasted show off who likes people looking at her tits instead of her eyes. DGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote: ~ You are welcome ! I hope by now you are even feeling better. I am sorry you have pms issues. I am fortunate for a hyst in 95 ! I am glad you like your Doctor. I still wonder about him doing the surgery properly. I believe I would definately have him sign something, as well as photos be taken, and you

be allowed to see them after removal so you know it was done properly. I have to tell you all when I had my first enbloc removal after the huge silicone disaster, my PS did a beautiful job, and every subsequent surgery removing strips and strips of my breast tissue. Each time they looked good, small, but good ! ! , so remember, small does not = bad, only small, bad job= bad outcome. Sending you lots of positive healing energy ! Hugs Dede See what's free at AOL.com. Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada Messenger with Voice

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Rogene, this is awful, no implant is safe. We refuse to buy silicone kitchen tools. I always take them to the clerk and tell her that this is what they put into women's bodies, but much worse. Your story about your shoes is great, and thank you for sharing. We need more Dr. Melmeds to stand up and be brave.

Health Canada and the FDA are hopeless. Why? How? They just do not care.

's title for a book was "Getting Away With Murder"

Love you, honey...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````

Dr. Melmed did a show and tell for the FDA panel.

He took three breast implants. One new, one older and one older yet. . . He pulled on them . . . The new one stayed together . . . The older one stretched considerably . . . The oldest one pulled apart, streaming silicone gel from one half to the other . . . .

They had to take a recess to clean up the "hazardous" materials.

The also cautioned against further demonstrations.

The fact is that silicone deteriorates over time - whether in a body or not.

I had an old pair of Hush Puppy high heels that were the most comfortable heels I'd ever worn. They had silicone soles. . . When I got so sick, wearing high heels was out of the question, so they stayed on my closet shelf for years.

One evening we were just going for dinner, so I decided I would wear them since my feet were feeling so much better. . .

I put the shoes on. Took one step on a ceramic tile floor - and got stuck. I couldn't lift my foot while in the shoe. When I finally pulled the shoe up, the entire sole stuck to the floor. It took a lot of scraping and solvent to clean up the mess!

To think they are putting junk like that in women, then denying the obvious, is grounds for criminal charges!

Rogene

Guest guest

Dede, Thanks for your words of encouragment. Love DGRAHAMA@... wrote: ~ I got fibroids and bled to death every month, had a hyst but they left the ovaries in, but now cant find them on CAT , dont know why...hum.... I am so sorry you feel so punky during your period, that sucks ! When I worked in OB/GYN most gals with tubaligations had worse periods. That was typical. I think we will be beautiful with our own breasts how ever they turn out when they

become all our own ! !(without implants) I think we will feel so good that we will shine as always, and you will be making renissance clothes and enjoying that part of your life again ~ Love D See what's free at AOL.com.

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

Ya know, no wonder I have so much pain, silicone all in me sticking things together that arent suposed to be, ya know, not one of my doctors realizes the pain I have, and how incompacitates me. I dont take pain pills because I dont want the side effects and toxicity, not much mixes with the toxic soup that is already inside of me. I cannot wait to be cleaned out and properly detoxed, I will be so excitable I will be beside my own self. The PS that explanted my ruptured silicones handed the ruptured one to me in a cup and told me not to touch it because I would never get it off of me. There was not alot there, as most was inside me ! its a shame it doesnt stick my freying bones together and repair them.........

I pray that the madness and greed stops injuring the innocent and stays within the circle of the greedy, then maybe it would stop !

I pray for world peace and life to revolve around love ~ Dede

See what's free at AOL.com.