RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Implant nightmare

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, It seems like I've always been like that . . . One reason I want to be tired enough to go right to sleep when I go to bed. . . If I'm not, after "resting" for a while, all of a sudden it's like the lights came on and I had a full nights sleep. My brain is in full gear and computing like crazy! If I lay there, I start aching from inactivity. My usual solution is to fix a cup of Sleepy Time Tea and watch something boring on TV . . . Fifteen minutes later I'm calmed down, ready to sleep. Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, I love the sleepy time tea, but I find myself drinking it because it' s good. Yes, it relaxes me, but not enough to put me to sleep. My daughters and I love hot tea. I did find another the other day for detoxing, it's called Yogi Tea Healing Formula Detox, made with organic dandelion. It's for healthy liver and kidney function. I like it although it is pretty strong. Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: , It seems like I've always been like that . . . One reason I want to be tired enough to go right to sleep when I go to bed. . . If I'm not, after "resting" for a while, all of a sudden it's like the lights came on and I had a full nights sleep. My brain is in full gear and computing

like crazy! If I lay there, I start aching from inactivity. My usual solution is to fix a cup of Sleepy Time Tea and watch something boring on TV . . . Fifteen minutes later I'm calmed down, ready to sleep. Rogene

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

Rogene, I love the sleepy time tea, but I find myself drinking it because it' s good. Yes, it relaxes me, but not enough to put me to sleep. My daughters and I love hot tea. I did find another the other day for detoxing, it's called Yogi Tea Healing Formula Detox, made with organic dandelion. It's for healthy liver and kidney function. I like it although it is pretty strong. Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: , It seems like I've always been like that . . . One reason I want to be tired enough to go right to sleep when I go to bed. . . If I'm not, after "resting" for a while, all of a sudden it's like the lights came on and I had a full nights sleep. My brain is in full gear and computing

like crazy! If I lay there, I start aching from inactivity. My usual solution is to fix a cup of Sleepy Time Tea and watch something boring on TV . . . Fifteen minutes later I'm calmed down, ready to sleep. Rogene

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Rogene, Where do you get this crystal ball? Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: There are some filters you can put on your shower head . . . and something called a "crystal ball" that you can put in your tub to absorb chlorine before bathing. Rogene

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

I just might send mine to the white house.........a little personal gift ........a boob for a boob...........oops......pls forgive me that statement........See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

That's classic Deb! I love your sense of humor. When I get my tupperboobies removed, I've got it arranged for Dr. Brown's office to have the pathology done and you're going to love this.......I'm getting them to send them back to the manufacturers. Heh heh. There's no right answer for what to do with the implants. I guess it's whatever gives you the most peace. Love TraciDeb Bawick <anbawick@...> wrote: Hi Ladies, All the talk

about getting our explanted implants back has given me a good chuckle. When I went to the hospital to pick mine up after surgery they had were in the pathology department. It was so strange, when we asked where to go people just kept pointing to antoher door and not saying anything...just pointing. After about 4 or 5 attempts to find out where we should be, we finally got stuck in a little office (I mean stuck behind an ever-opening door in an office so small you couldn't fit 2 people side-by-side without jamming it up!) for about half an hour. After making the request for the implants again a nice young woman said she'd go and get them. After another l...o...n...g wait another lady finally appeared with 2 containers, each one the size of a 5-gallon tub of potatoe salad! They were very sorry that they had run out of the smaller sized containers! And they were semi-opague, with the implants

rolling around and sticking to the sides and bottom, kind of like those gross sticky things the kids throw that stick to the walls and ceiling. No liquid in them, just the implants. You can imagine how we looked carrying those babies out of the hospital. Anyone for a picnic? I am certain everyone was pointing and laughing! Off we went with our "treasures" to our friends' house (we were staying with them for surgery and post-op appointments) trying not to be obvious with these potatoe salad containers with the sticky stuff inside. I had told myself I didn't even want to see them, but I couldn't resist, so we opened them and looked inside. The right one was "grossly ruptured" with silicone leaking out all over in the bucket...thought someone said it wasn't supposed to do that?!? Oh well, there are a lot of "someones" who have said a lot of things that aren't true! As if all of this wasn't bad enough, we had to pack to get on the airplane the next day, so there I was, packing the toxic potatoe salad buckets in my suitcase, complete with a fresh new layer of silver duct tape all over them (complements of my husband!) so they didn't open up in flight and ruin everything in my suitcase! Can you imagine explaining that one to airport security? We made it "home" to family with the buckets in tact. Then I tried to figure out what to do with them since our home is being rented and everything we own is in storage... I decided to place them inside of the guest room closet at my parents' home for the time I was there recovering, and worry about it before flying back overseas. One day my daughters asked me what I had done with the implants and I froze. What could I tell them? My Mom saw my face and said, "Oh,

don't tell me those things are in my house!" Well, I did confess, but told her about the "sterile duct taped containers" and that she would be protected from them! When it came time to fly back overseas I decided to leave those beauties behind...in a tupperware bin in the closet...covered with LOTS of other stuff, hopefully to rest in peace, undesturbed until I get home to figure out what to do with them! I'm opened to suggestions... Lets' hope we can always access our sence of humor. Lots of hugs and prayers to all! Deb Be a better Heartthrob. Get better

relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.

~Winston Churchill

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Dede, LOLDGRAHAMA@... wrote: I just might send mine to the white house.........a little personal gift ........a boob for a boob...........oops......pls forgive me that statement........ See what's free at AOL.com.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.