RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: What's good in your lives today?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I loved your list, Cassy. Very touching! Let me add a few for me:I'm glad I get to be here for all of my grandchildren.I'm glad to be here for the grandchildren I live with when they don't have their parents to comfort and help them. I'm just plain glad to be here. I nearly died in 2003 and I am very fortunate to be alive.How lucky and blessed I am to have the family I have, the friends I have (including my friends here on the group) and my faith to sustain me.loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be

considered flaws or defects. What's good in your lives today?

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day?

How did yesterday go?

We

all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain

and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on

this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is

it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better

parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it

can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?

Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We

didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter

but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh"

for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I

live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in

olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel

sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day

yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld

the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a

cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today

they have to

get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be

reinforced.

After

the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going

to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will

probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla

shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.

I

do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but

I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent

to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and

searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio

and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?

I

will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get

in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is

doing.

hugs)))

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations

in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and

in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

#AOLMsgPart_ 2_032a8e53- 5f91-4566- 8aec-f1ab2d2baa5 d

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail. aol.com

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Awww, what a miserable Christmas for you!

I'm glad Rene has his unemployment and that he *might* have work someday (lol).

I don't have pics up yet, but I could try to remember. LOL

The goodies were:

Banana Bread Ramakins

Snickerdoodles

Ye's Oreos

"The Mix"

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

Puppy Chow

Lemon Poppy-Seed Bread

Chocolate Truffles

Snickers Fudge

Hot Sauce

Hot Cocoa

Chocolate Spoons

That's all. LOL

HUGS,

Challis

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day?How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, ourpain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talkon this group about the positive things. Are

we all guilty of that oris it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can'thurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. Wedidn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts andcats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Lastnight I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, fourgrandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then hadto go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Todaythey have to get an especially

huge saguaro so that's why the bed hadto be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'mgoing to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkidsbut I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friendsent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohioand New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all fromtime to time. I am going to try toget in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and

grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail. aol.comNever miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_7b2644c9- 1aa5-4ba7- 9d1c-6866a9d622c c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_7b2644c9- 1aa5-4ba7- 9d1c-6866a9d622c c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_7b2644c9- 1aa5-4ba7- 9d1c-6866a9d622c c____________

_________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com

Guest guest

ROFL Okie Dokie! I felt kinda bad not having your Lemon Squares after you'd mentioned them, so I'm glad the Snickers made up for it. Did it? LOL

And thanks. I'm tickled over the quilt. LOL

Challis

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for

this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and

then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you

all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

ROFLMHO Noting.

You know I forget where I put my notes, right? LOL

Challis

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have plannedfor this day?How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, ourpain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talkon this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that oris it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can'thurt to try to put the focus on good stuff,

right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. Wedidn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts andcats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Lastnight I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, fourgrandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then hadto go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Todaythey have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed hadto be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'mgoing to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably

bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkidsbut I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friendsent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohioand New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all fromtime to time. I am going to try toget in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.Never miss a thing.

Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail. aol.comNever miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_4e5728d8- 38eb-4c3e- 8721-962f12b9a34 d#AOLMsgPart_ 2_4e5728d8- 38eb-4c3e- 8721-962f12b9a34 d#AOLMsgPart_ 2_4e5728d8- 38eb-4c3e- 8721-962f12b9a34 d____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Gross! LOLOL

I don't think these nuts would be hard to chew. They weren't for us. I did that on purpose. LOL

Challis

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have plannedfor this day?How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, ourpain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talkon this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that oris it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can'thurt to try to put the focus on good stuff,

right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. Wedidn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts andcats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Lastnight I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, fourgrandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then hadto go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Todaythey have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed hadto be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'mgoing to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably

bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkidsbut I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friendsent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohioand New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all fromtime to time. I am going to try toget in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.Never miss a thing.

Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail. aol.comNever miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_4e5728d8- 38eb-4c3e- 8721-962f12b9a34 d#AOLMsgPart_ 2_4e5728d8- 38eb-4c3e- 8721-962f12b9a34 d#AOLMsgPart_ 2_4e5728d8- 38eb-4c3e- 8721-962f12b9a34 d____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Guest guest

LOLOL Yeahhhh, that's how they're eaten! :o)

Challis

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day?How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering

our MS, our symptoms, ourpain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talkon this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that oris it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can'thurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. Wedidn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts andcats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Lastnight I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, fourgrandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce

it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Todaythey have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed hadto be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'mgoing to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkidsbut I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friendsent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohioand New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try toget in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how

she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail. aol.com#AOLMsgPart_ 3_55265a58- 4c8b-43d2- bd19-32400ee4dab a#AOLMsgPart_ 3_55265a58- 4c8b-43d2- bd19-32400ee4dab a#AOLMsgPart_ 3_55265a58- 4c8b-43d2- bd19-32400ee4dab a____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.

aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM

Guest guest

Sold any??? Ohh noo. LOL I don't do those kinda quilts. LOL

This was a Rag Quilt. Far from those beautiful and elaborate quilts people make so well and actually get paid for (lol). Jeans and flannel.

But I sure was pleased with my Mom's! <big grin>

I'll see about posting pics. I better try while I remember. LOL

Challis

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for

this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and

then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you

all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com

Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair )

~ Ron

Guest guest

She's also glad she has a daughter to help her remember. hehe

It was 2002. August 20th, 2002. Two days before 's birthday. We were all meeting at Pizza Hut, because their All You Can eat is what wanted for his birthday. Thanks Gramma! ROFL

HUGS,

Challis

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?Weall have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our painand sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk onthis group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or isit only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but itcan't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutterbut we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh"for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family Ilive with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh

cauliflower and sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have toget an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to bereinforced.Afterthe big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm goingto put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.Ido need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids butI plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sentto me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on ,

Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?Iwill check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to getin touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_032a8e53- 5f91-4566- 8aec-f1ab2d2baa5 d#AOLMsgPart_ 2_032a8e53- 5f91-4566- 8aec-f1ab2d2baa5 d#AOLMsgPart_ 2_032a8e53- 5f91-4566- 8aec-f1ab2d2baa5 d____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.

aol.com

Guest guest

Oh yeah. 2002. How could I forget????? LOL This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?Weall have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our painand sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk onthis group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or isit only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but itcan't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutterbut we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh"for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family Ilive with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh

cauliflower and sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have toget an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to bereinforced.Afterthe big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm goingto put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.Ido need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids butI plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sentto me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on ,

Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?Iwill check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to getin touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_032a8e53- 5f91-4566- 8aec-f1ab2d2baa5 d#AOLMsgPart_ 2_032a8e53- 5f91-4566- 8aec-f1ab2d2baa5 d#AOLMsgPart_ 2_032a8e53- 5f91-4566- 8aec-f1ab2d2baa5 d____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.

aol.com

Guest guest

Are we putting in our orders? My birthday is in Sept., so Challis has plenty of time to make my quilt and snickers candy. ROFLMHO Your notes are in many folders in your mail, where you put them, so you wouldn't forget them. LOL Remember? smyelin groovy wrote: ROFL Okie Dokie! I felt kinda bad not having your Lemon Squares after you'd mentioned them, so I'm glad the Snickers made up for it. Did it? LOL And thanks. I'm tickled over the quilt. LOL Challis What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my

body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large

saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made

product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your

homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone

under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Guest guest

Who has notes? LOL

Yeah, like that's enough time for ME. LOL

Send me your old jeans. LOLOL

Challis

Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair )

~ Ron

Guest guest

We are too much alike. LOL. I started a cute fringe tie blanket for in the Fall of 2006. It STILL isn't finished. Smyelin groovy wrote: Who has notes? LOL Yeah, like that's enough time for ME. LOL Send me your old jeans. LOLOL Challis What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on

good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will

probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing.

Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Guest guest

ROFL You have time. He's not married yet. LOL

Challis

~ Ron

~ Ron

Guest guest

No joke. Maybe Jr. will be able to use it. LOL Smyelin groovy wrote: ROFL You have time. He's not married yet. LOL Challis What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and

sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus

business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is

doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~

Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron