RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: What's good in your lives today?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As mentioned yesterday, I made southern fried chicken on Monday that turned out fairly well. And, when I had some for leftovers on Tuesday night, it was still juicy and tasty!

I had an email from a cousin in Arizona who also has MS. She wrote that her latest MRI showed no new lesions. And, she is still very busy raising kids and working a full-time job. (So, I guess that means double-full-time work: job and raising a family.)

This coming Friday is the start of the Noir City Film Festival in San Fran. I'll be sporting my fedora and double-breasted suit to watch the black n white movies of the 40s & 50s at the Castro Theatre.

And, in two weeks I'm off to Thailand and Myanmar.

So, although my balance and coordination is bad, and, my legs are burning, and the US economy is in recession, there are still good things going on.

--Dana F. Utz utzdana@... https://home.comcast.net/~utzdana/

-------------- Original message --------------

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of

these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

You HAVE to ask the tough ones, dontcha? Hugs Akiba -- What's good in your lives today? What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I lost 6 lbs in 10 days! Yippeee!!!

ShirleyTed Striker: Surely you can't be serious. Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

from movie "Airplane" 1980

What's good in your lives today?

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in

olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and

searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

Wow! That's a great list of "what's good". Thanks for participating.loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: What's good in your lives today?

What's good: 1) I woke up today and could still see and move; 2) first

telephone call was from one of my four children; 3) next telephone call

was from one of my 22 grandchildren; 4) third telephone call was from

the guy who is my current one and only; 5) I discovered that there is

a teeny bit of money left in my checking, savings accounts and on

my credit card; 6) I have NO physician appointments this week; 7)

I had been having ringing in my left ear; that is gone; 8) visited my

wolf-dogs yesterday; all fine; 9) spent all day yesterday with my dear

friend, Edna, who also has MS; we had a terrific day: animals, views,

beautiful skies, great dinner out at inexpensive restaurant; she put

gasoling in Marco Polo, my car (as he goes everywhere)!

I am one happy and fortunate person,

Love to you, Sharon, and to all in our group(s),

n, Multiply Surprised. . .

On Jan 23, 2008 12:33 PM, Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day?

> How did yesterday go?

>

> We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain

> and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this

> group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only

> me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I

> do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put

> the focus on good stuff, right?

>

> Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We

> didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats.

> The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I

> cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I

> cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and

> sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife

> worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him

> help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife

> have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus.

> Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had

> to be reinforced.

>

> After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm

> going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will

> probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop

> near their cactus permit near Tucson.

>

> I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I

> plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me

> last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for

> information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York.

> Anyone have those names in their family?

>

> I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in

> touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.

>

> hugs)))

> Sharon

>

>

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling

> and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to

> be considered flaws or defects.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

> now.

>

>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Good list, too, Dana. Fried chicken leftovers--yum! I'm glad to hear your frying adventures are improving for you. And what great news for your cousin. What part of Arizona is she in? So soon we'll get another dapper, dashing photo of you at the film Noir festival? I loved that last one--very Sam Spade. :) I hope the future holds a new youtube video of your trip to Thailand and Myammar? hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or

defects. Re: What's good in your lives today?

As mentioned yesterday, I made southern fried chicken on Monday that turned out fairly well. And, when I had some for leftovers on Tuesday night, it was still juicy and tasty!

I had an email from a cousin in Arizona who also has MS. She wrote that her latest MRI showed no new lesions. And, she is still very busy raising kids and working a full-time job. (So, I guess that means double-full- time work: job and raising a family.)

This coming Friday is the start of the Noir City Film Festival in San Fran. I'll be sporting my fedora and double-breasted suit to watch the black n white movies of the 40s & 50s at the Castro Theatre.

And, in two weeks I'm off to Thailand and Myanmar.

So, although my balance and coordination is bad, and, my legs are burning, and the US economy is in recession, there are still good things going on.

--Dana F. Utz utzdanacomcast (DOT) net https://home. comcast.net/ ~utzdana/

------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com>

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of

these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon

Guest guest

Have a good time Dana! I love seeing your pictures of the events you attend and all your adventures.Sharon wrote: Good list, too, Dana. Fried chicken leftovers--yum! I'm glad to hear your frying adventures are improving for you. And what great news for your cousin. What part of Arizona is she in? So soon we'll get another dapper, dashing photo of you at the film Noir festival? I loved that last one--very

Sam Spade. :) I hope the future holds a new youtube video of your trip to Thailand and Myammar? hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: What's good in your lives today? As mentioned yesterday, I made southern fried chicken on Monday that turned out fairly well. And, when I had some for leftovers on Tuesday night, it was still juicy and tasty! I had an email from a cousin in Arizona who also has MS. She wrote that her latest MRI showed no new lesions. And, she is still very busy raising kids and working a full-time job. (So, I guess that means double-full- time work: job and raising a family.) This coming Friday is the start of the Noir City Film Festival in San Fran. I'll be sporting my fedora and double-breasted suit to watch the black n white movies of the 40s &

50s at the Castro Theatre. And, in two weeks I'm off to Thailand and Myanmar. So, although my balance and coordination is bad, and, my legs are burning, and the US economy is in recession, there are still good things going on. --Dana F. Utz utzdanacomcast (DOT) net https://home. comcast.net/ ~utzdana/ ------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com> What's

good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive

oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in

their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Guest guest

I thought I'd share what's good in my life. Today we got the permit to publish the notice in the newspaper to notify my ex that my DH is adopting my 2 older boys. We have not seen the loser for 9 years now. Our court date is Feb. 29th to see the judge. Please remember us in prayer. Friday we leave for L.A. to see Garth in concert at the Staples Center. Then the next day we will go to Orcutt and Santa to visit some of my husbands family. Maybe we'll go to the beach. I hope you all have a good weekend. Sharon, your talk of dinner is making me drool. LOL. Sharon wrote: What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour

tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Guest guest

Akiba~ LOL...That one was a little tough for me too. Although, I am thankful for all the blessings in my life, today was kind of difficult to count them all. But, I guess one good thing in my life is the fact that I woke up today. Another day I was allowed to see all the good things around me. Like, nature, a fairly warm day, and my husband still lying there beside me. And friends who are still around. Love and blessings... ValAkiba wrote: You HAVE to ask the tough ones, dontcha? Hugs Akiba -- What's good in your lives today? What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put

the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big

dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with

you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Guest guest

Trista~ You know my prayers are with you all. This is going to be alright! And great news! You get to go see Garth ? Have a blast! Hit the beach and make some waves too. Love and blessings... Val wrote: I thought I'd share

what's good in my life. Today we got the permit to publish the notice in the newspaper to notify my ex that my DH is adopting my 2 older boys. We have not seen the loser for 9 years now. Our court date is Feb. 29th to see the judge. Please remember us in prayer. Friday we leave for L.A. to see Garth in concert at the Staples Center. Then the next day we will go to Orcutt and Santa to visit some of my husbands family. Maybe we'll go to the beach. I hope you all have a good weekend. Sharon, your talk of dinner is making me drool. LOL. Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: What's good in your lives

today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive

oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links

a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Guest guest

Thank you Val. I am willing my body to cooperate and function. LOL. God has our situation in His hands. It was too heavy for me to bear. I'm having one of those brain fog moments. I can't remember how to spell bare.... or bear. Val Lee wrote: Trista~ You know my prayers are with you all.

This is going to be alright! And great news! You get to go see Garth ? Have a blast! Hit the beach and make some waves too. Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Trista <tabeloe37> wrote: I thought I'd share what's good in my life. Today we got the permit to publish the notice in the newspaper to notify my ex that my DH is adopting my 2 older boys. We have not seen the loser for 9 years now. Our court date is Feb. 29th to see the judge. Please remember us in prayer. Friday we leave for L.A. to see Garth in concert at the Staples Center. Then the next day we will go to Orcutt and Santa to visit

some of my husbands family. Maybe we'll go to the beach. I hope you all have a good weekend. Sharon, your talk of dinner is making me drool. LOL. Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the

focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big

dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with

you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Guest guest

Whats good in my life today

I'm alive to enjoy another day.

I have Chuck and the kids and grandkids.

Even though we don't have a lot of money our bills are paid and we have food to eat.

I don't have any cancer that I know of.

Our health is better than a lot of people who suffer with various diseases etc.

I have all of my internet friends and am able to help other ladies with breast cancer.

I know how to crochet so I can make prayer shawls and lapghans.

We have a house to live in and a vehicle to drive.

Hugs

nne

I lost 6 lbs in 10 days! Yippeee!!!

Shirley

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious. Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

from movie " Airplane " 1980

What's good in your lives today?

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became " play doh " for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?

I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

The Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Guest guest

I guess waking up is good...we had the drive lowed today, that's good. I got two packages in the mail, one from Texas and one from New Zealand (some stones I ordered) and we re warm despite it being under -0 outside. So I guess all in all it could be worse... HugsAkiba -- What' s good in your lives today? What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

YAAY! Hugs Akiba -- Re: What's good in your lives today? I thought I'd share what's good in my life. Today we got the permit to publish the notice in the newspaper to notify my ex that my DH is adopting my 2 older boys. We have not seen the loser for 9 years now. Our court date is Feb. 29th to see the judge. Please remember us in prayer. Friday we leave for L.A. to see Garth in concert at the Staples Center. Then the next day we will go to Orcutt and Santa to visit some of my husbands family. Maybe we'll go to the beach. I hope you all have a good weekend. Sharon, your talk of dinner is making me drool. LOL. Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflow er and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I found it!!! Boo hoo....You go girl! Love and blessings... Val wrote: I lost 6 lbs in 10 days! Yippeee!!!ShirleyTed Striker: Surely you can't be serious. Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.from movie "Airplane" 1980 What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh

brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their

family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Guest guest

Doesn't matter, I know what you meen, oops, mean. LOL Love and blessings... ValTrista wrote: Thank you Val. I am willing my body to cooperate and function. LOL. God has our situation in His hands. It was too heavy for me to bear. I'm having one of those brain fog moments. I can't remember how to

spell bare.... or bear. Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: Trista~ You know my prayers are with you all. This is going to be alright! And great news! You get to go see Garth ? Have a blast! Hit the beach and make some waves too. Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Trista <tabeloe37> wrote: I thought I'd share what's good in my life. Today

we got the permit to publish the notice in the newspaper to notify my ex that my DH is adopting my 2 older boys. We have not seen the loser for 9 years now. Our court date is Feb. 29th to see the judge. Please remember us in prayer. Friday we leave for L.A. to see Garth in concert at the Staples Center. Then the next day we will go to Orcutt and Santa to visit some of my husbands family. Maybe we'll go to the beach. I hope you all have a good weekend. Sharon, your talk of dinner is making me drool. LOL. Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for

this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and

sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night!

I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~

Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

My day was good even with the late start. I got to the post office just before they closed for the last months worth of mail. I got my B12 shot, got my pain med and got 90% of this month's shopping done. I even spent a little on me. I am tired but feel good except for my legs. I found one of the two new products I wanted to check out. The one I got was the 5-hour ENERGY. I do not plan on trying it out for a few days but was able to get just 2 bottles to try. I have really missed my provigil this last 2 weeks and my B12 shot was 11 days late this month. Basicly I have vegged this last week and had to force myself to get out today. I am blessed that I am able to do that. I could give you a looooong list of things that are good in my life but I will stop with the extras of this day.

Wishing you all

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

Sympathy sees and says, "I'm sorry.". .

Compassion sees and says, "I'll help."* What's good in your lives today?> >> >> > What's good in your lives today? What do you have > planned for this day?> > How did yesterday go?> >> > We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our > symptoms, our pain> > and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to > talk on this> > group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of > that or is it only> > me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the > better parts of life. I> > do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to > try to put> > the focus on good stuff, right?> >> > Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread > cookies. We> > didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have > hearts and cats.> > The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 > year old. Last night I> > cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four > grandkids). I> > cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh > cauliflower and> > sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. > My son and his wife> > worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house > to have him> > help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My > son and his wife> > have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and > other cactus.> > Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's > why the bed had> > to be reinforced.> >> > After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier > today. I'm> > going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son > and wife will> > probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little > tortilla shop> > near their cactus permit near Tucson.> >> > I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 > grandkids but> > I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a > friend sent to> > me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy > lately and searching for> > information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and > New York.> > Anyone have those names in their family?> >> > I will check in with you all from time to time. I am > going to try to get> > in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how > she is doing.> >> > hugs)))> > Sharon> >> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations in> > spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no> > way are to be considered flaws or defects.> >> >> > * <http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=158>*> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! > Mobile. Try it> > > now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>>> >> > [image: Free Animations for your email - By > IncrediMail! Click > Here!]<http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=101377>>> >> > > -- > Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life> http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html> > Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer> http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer> > Angel Feather Loomer> www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com> > Check out my other ornaments at> www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html> > The Cancer Club> www.cancerclub.com> May you always find

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Guest guest

Lynn~ I've been wanting to try that 5 hour Energy also. Let me know how it works for you, ok? Love and blessings... Val <*)))><happybutterflies@... wrote: My day was good even with the late start. I got to the post office just

before they closed for the last months worth of mail. I got my B12 shot, got my pain med and got 90% of this month's shopping done. I even spent a little on me. I am tired but feel good except for my legs. I found one of the two new products I wanted to check out. The one I got was the 5-hour ENERGY. I do not plan on trying it out for a few days but was able to get just 2 bottles to try. I have really missed my provigil this last 2 weeks and my B12 shot was 11 days late this month. Basicly I have vegged this last week and had to force myself to get out today. I am blessed that I am able to do that. I could give you a looooong list of things that are good in my life but I will stop with the extras of this day. Wishing you all HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn Sympathy sees and says, "I'm sorry.". . Compassion sees and says, "I'll help."* What's good in your lives today?> >> >> > What's good in your lives today? What do you have > planned for this day?> > How did yesterday go?> >> > We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our > symptoms, our pain> > and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to > talk on this> > group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of >

that or is it only> > me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the > better parts of life. I> > do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to > try to put> > the focus on good stuff, right?> >> > Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread > cookies. We> > didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have > hearts and cats.> > The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 > year old. Last night I> > cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four > grandkids). I> > cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh > cauliflower and> > sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. > My son and his wife> > worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house > to have

him> > help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My > son and his wife> > have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and > other cactus.> > Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's > why the bed had> > to be reinforced.> >> > After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier > today. I'm> > going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son > and wife will> > probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little > tortilla shop> > near their cactus permit near Tucson.> >> > I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 > grandkids but> > I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a > friend sent to> > me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy > lately and

searching for> > information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and > New York.> > Anyone have those names in their family?> >> > I will check in with you all from time to time. I am > going to try to get> > in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how > she is doing.> >> > hugs)))> > Sharon> >> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations in> > spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no> > way are to be considered flaws or defects.> >> >> > * <http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=158>*> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Yahoo! > Mobile. Try it> > > now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>>> >> > [image: Free Animations for your email - By > IncrediMail! Click > Here!]<http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=101377>>> >> > > -- > Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life> http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html> > Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer> http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer> > Angel Feather Loomer> www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com> > Check out my other ornaments at> www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html> > The Cancer Club>

www.cancerclub.com> May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Guest guest

Great news Trista!!! I'm so glad you have the go-ahead to publish. How long do you have to publish? Apparently not long if you see the judge on Feb. 29th. Enjoy the concert and your family visits and drive safely. hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: What's good in your lives today?

I thought I'd share what's good in my life. Today we got the permit to publish the notice in the newspaper to notify my ex that my DH is adopting my 2 older boys. We have not seen the loser for 9 years now. Our court date is Feb. 29th to see the judge. Please remember us in prayer. Friday we leave for L.A. to see Garth in concert at the Staples Center. Then the next day we will go to Orcutt and Santa to visit some of my husbands family. Maybe we'll go to the beach. I hope you all have a good weekend. Sharon, your talk of dinner is making me drool. LOL. Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com> wrote: What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I

cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour

tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Wonderful nne! It feels good to read a list like yours. Thank you for sending it and I'm so glad you have things to be thankful for :) hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. What's good in your lives today?

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?

I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocitie s.com/chucky5741 /breastcancerpat ients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health. group.yahoo. com/group/ AnxietyDepressio nandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloo mer.blogspot. comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities. com/chucky5741/ bcornament. html

The Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub. com

Guest guest

Warm is good--especially in -0 weather! I'm glad you have some things to be thankful for, Akiba. hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. What' s good in your lives today? What's good in your lives

today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive

oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone

have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hugs to you))))) I'm glad you were able to get out too. I got out for a few minutes this evening. My dil took me to Walgreen's to get a toothache kit. And I'm thankful for it! lolloveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. * What's good in your lives today?> >> >> > What's good in your lives today? What do you have > planned for this day?> > How did yesterday go?> >> >

We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our > symptoms, our pain> > and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to > talk on this> > group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of > that or is it only> > me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the > better parts of life. I> > do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to > try to put> > the focus on good stuff, right?> >> > Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread > cookies. We> > didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have > hearts and cats.> > The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 > year old. Last night I> > cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four > grandkids). I> >

cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh > cauliflower and> > sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. > My son and his wife> > worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house > to have him> > help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My > son and his wife> > have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and > other cactus.> > Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's > why the bed had> > to be reinforced.> >> > After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier > today. I'm> > going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son > and wife will> > probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little > tortilla shop> > near their cactus permit near

Tucson.> >> > I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 > grandkids but> > I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a > friend sent to> > me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy > lately and searching for> > information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and > New York.> > Anyone have those names in their family?> >> > I will check in with you all from time to time. I am > going to try to get> > in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how > she is doing.> >> > hugs)))> > Sharon> >> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations in> > spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no> > way are to be considered

flaws or defects.> >> >> > * <http://www.quotelan d.com/author. asp?AUTHOR_ ID=158>*> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ------------ --------- ---------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! > Mobile. Try it> > > now.<http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=51733/ *http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>>> >> > [image: Free Animations for your email - By > IncrediMail! Click > Here!]<http://www.incredim ail.com/index. asp?id=101377>>> >> > > -- > Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life> http://www.geocitie s.com/chucky5741 /breastcancerpat ients.html> > Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer> http://health. group.yahoo. com/group/ AnxietyDepressio nandBreastCancer> > Angel Feather Loomer> www.angelfeatherloo mer.blogspot. com> > Check out my other ornaments at> www.geocities. com/chucky5741/ bcornament. html> > The Cancer Club> www.cancerclub. com> May you always find

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Guest guest

You are so right! We do write more negative things than positive!

So here it goes:

Yesterday was interesting and not very positive to start. Some of

you know that my husband and I work at the same Chevy dealer. He is

a master technician and I started in parts and then went to service

and the warrany mgr. I've not been at work since Oct last year as my

neuro has me on short term disability. My dh says thing in service

are going poorly and yesterday he was so mad that he simply walked

out and came home at 10am. I know this sounds bad, but here comes

the positive.

Some time ago he sent out resumes to different government contractors

for job in Iraq. Well, one of the guys at one of the contractors had

forwarded his resume to yet another contractor. Well, they called

and he filled out all their paperwork and took it to their

office. Got a phone call today and he is in. Suppose to leave Feb

15th. Now I know that doesn't sound too positive...him going to

Iraq, but it gets him away from that dealership that has been causing

grief to our family. never really pushed the whole Iraq thing

very far and I believe someone upstairs saw how bad Connell Chevy was

getting and made this all happen. He is in a better mood knowing

that he will finally get out of that place. As for me, I am still

technically an employee and they are still paying for half of health

insurance. I was reading some about the laws about being on short

term disability. According to FMLA, they have to hold my job for 90

days. Ok, that was up a week ago. I am on another 90 day disability

and as I understood the laws, they don't have to hold my job for me

and it looks like they don't even have to pay thier part of my

insurance. Still studying that. What they don't know won't hurt

them if this is true. Anyway, as soon as 's insurance kicks in,

then I won't have to worry about going on COBRA. I will do that, go

on COBRA, if I have to because they get smart and cut me off, but I'm

not volunteering any info! LOL

Ok, I think this is long enough and I'm sure all you are deeply bored

with my ramblings! Love to you all!

Tammy, Tx

>

> What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this

day? How did yesterday go?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

>

Guest guest

I have more. Today on my ride to the court house, (40 min. drive) My friend R called me. She is in a bad depression. Her husband left her for another woman Dec. 2006. She has isolated herself, and has started cutting herself. She has attempted suicide a few times. She reached out to me today, and went to church with me tonight. What's good in my life today? I still have my friend. Akiba wrote: YAAY! Hugs Akiba --

Re: What's good in your lives today? I thought I'd share what's good in my life. Today we got the permit to publish the notice in the newspaper to notify my ex that my DH is adopting my 2 older boys. We have not seen the loser for 9 years now. Our court date is Feb. 29th to see the judge. Please remember us in prayer. Friday we leave for L.A. to see Garth in concert at the Staples Center. Then the next day we will go to Orcutt and Santa to visit some of my husbands family. Maybe we'll go to the beach. I hope you all have a good weekend. Sharon, your talk of dinner is making me drool. LOL. Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I

live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflow er and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of

these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way

are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Guest guest

Great news, Tammy! I'm glad for you it is working out the way you wanted it to. How long will he be gone? A year? I have a friend who's husband is in Iraq working contract work, too. Their son is also in Iraq but he's with the military. I hope the dealership doesn't get smart before you have to go on COBRA because I know that can be expensive. hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: What's good in your lives today?

You are so right! We do write more negative things than positive!

So here it goes:

Yesterday was interesting and not very positive to start. Some of

you know that my husband and I work at the same Chevy dealer. He is

a master technician and I started in parts and then went to service

and the warrany mgr. I've not been at work since Oct last year as my

neuro has me on short term disability. My dh says thing in service

are going poorly and yesterday he was so mad that he simply walked

out and came home at 10am. I know this sounds bad, but here comes

the positive.

Some time ago he sent out resumes to different government contractors

for job in Iraq. Well, one of the guys at one of the contractors had

forwarded his resume to yet another contractor. Well, they called

and he filled out all their paperwork and took it to their

office. Got a phone call today and he is in. Suppose to leave Feb

15th. Now I know that doesn't sound too positive...him going to

Iraq, but it gets him away from that dealership that has been causing

grief to our family. never really pushed the whole Iraq thing

very far and I believe someone upstairs saw how bad Connell Chevy was

getting and made this all happen. He is in a better mood knowing

that he will finally get out of that place. As for me, I am still

technically an employee and they are still paying for half of health

insurance. I was reading some about the laws about being on short

term disability. According to FMLA, they have to hold my job for 90

days. Ok, that was up a week ago. I am on another 90 day disability

and as I understood the laws, they don't have to hold my job for me

and it looks like they don't even have to pay thier part of my

insurance. Still studying that. What they don't know won't hurt

them if this is true. Anyway, as soon as 's insurance kicks in,

then I won't have to worry about going on COBRA. I will do that, go

on COBRA, if I have to because they get smart and cut me off, but I'm

not volunteering any info! LOL

Ok, I think this is long enough and I'm sure all you are deeply bored

with my ramblings! Love to you all!

Tammy, Tx

>

> What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this

day? How did yesterday go?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

____________ __

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

>