RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: What's good in your lives today?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Me too. Waaaaaaaaaa! That's awesome Shirley!Val Lee wrote: I found it!!! Boo hoo....You go girl! Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Shirley <shirlsdotcom> wrote: I lost 6 lbs in 10 days!

Yippeee!!!ShirleyTed Striker: Surely you can't be serious. Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.from movie "Airplane" 1980 What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better

parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big

pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

You'll have to be sure to report on how it worked for you. I've been curious about that myself. 5 hours seems like a huge amt. of time, since I rarely have even 1 or 2 with enough energy to get out of the house. I hope it works for you.happybutterflies@... wrote: My day was good even with the late start. I got to the post office just before they closed for the last months worth of mail. I got my B12 shot, got my pain med and got 90% of this month's shopping done. I even

spent a little on me. I am tired but feel good except for my legs. I found one of the two new products I wanted to check out. The one I got was the 5-hour ENERGY. I do not plan on trying it out for a few days but was able to get just 2 bottles to try. I have really missed my provigil this last 2 weeks and my B12 shot was 11 days late this month. Basicly I have vegged this last week and had to force myself to get out today. I am blessed that I am able to do that. I could give you a looooong list of things that are good in my life but I will stop with the extras of this day. Wishing you all HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Sympathy sees and says, "I'm sorry.". . Compassion sees and says, "I'll help."* What's good in your lives today?> >> >> > What's good in your lives today? What do you have > planned for this day?> > How did yesterday go?> >> > We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our > symptoms, our pain> > and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to > talk on this> > group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of > that or is it only> > me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the > better parts of life. I> > do still have pain

and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to > try to put> > the focus on good stuff, right?> >> > Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread > cookies. We> > didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have > hearts and cats.> > The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 > year old. Last night I> > cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four > grandkids). I> > cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh > cauliflower and> > sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. > My son and his wife> > worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house > to have him> > help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My > son and his wife> > have a cactus business and get and sell large

saguaros and > other cactus.> > Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's > why the bed had> > to be reinforced.> >> > After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier > today. I'm> > going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son > and wife will> > probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little > tortilla shop> > near their cactus permit near Tucson.> >> > I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 > grandkids but> > I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a > friend sent to> > me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy > lately and searching for> > information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and > New York.> > Anyone have those names in their family?>

>> > I will check in with you all from time to time. I am > going to try to get> > in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how > she is doing.> >> > hugs)))> > Sharon> >> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations in> > spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no> > way are to be considered flaws or defects.> >> >> > * <http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=158>*> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! > Mobile. Try it> > >

now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>>> >> > [image: Free Animations for your email - By > IncrediMail! Click > Here!]<http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=101377>>> >> > > -- > Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life> http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html> > Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer> http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer> > Angel Feather Loomer> www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com> > Check out my other ornaments at> www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html> > The Cancer Club> www.cancerclub.com> May you always

find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Guest guest

Thank you Sharon. We have to publish one day a week for 4 weeks. I know he won't show up. We need prayer that we will be able to get to the concert. They have been closing that Hwy down due to snow. How were your beans? I haven't made any in so long. Sounds good on a rainy day.Sharon wrote: Great news Trista!!! I'm so glad you have the go-ahead to publish. How long do

you have to publish? Apparently not long if you see the judge on Feb. 29th. Enjoy the concert and your family visits and drive safely. hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: What's good in your lives today? I thought I'd share what's good in my life. Today we got the permit to publish the notice in the newspaper to notify my ex that my DH is adopting my 2 older boys. We have not seen the loser for 9 years now. Our court date is Feb. 29th to see the judge. Please remember us in prayer. Friday we leave for L.A. to see Garth in concert at the Staples Center. Then the next day we will go to Orcutt and Santa to visit some of my husbands family. Maybe we'll go to the beach. I hope you all have a good weekend. Sharon, your talk of dinner is making me drool. LOL. Sharon

<wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com> wrote: What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The

leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4

grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

The wedding sounds wonderful! What a happy time to look forward to for your family. It does feel good to think of positives!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: What's good

in your lives today?

You are so right! We do write more negative things

than positive!

So here it goes:

Yesterday was interesting and not very positive to start. Some of

you know that my husband and I work at the same Chevy dealer. He is

a master technician and I started in parts and then went to service

and the warrany mgr. I've not been at work since Oct last year as my

neuro has me on short term disability. My dh says thing in service

are going poorly and yesterday he was so mad that he simply walked

out and came home at 10am. I know this sounds bad, but here comes

the positive.

Some time ago he sent out resumes to different government contractors

for job in Iraq .

Well, one of the guys at one of the contractors had

forwarded his resume to yet another contractor. Well, they called

and he filled out all their paperwork and took it to their

office. Got a phone call today and he is in. Suppose to leave Feb

15th. Now I know that doesn't sound too positive...him going to

Iraq ,

but it gets him away from that dealership that has been causing

grief to our family. never really pushed the whole Iraq thing

very far and I believe someone upstairs saw how bad Connell Chevy was

getting and made this all happen. He is in a better mood knowing

that he will finally get out of that place. As for me, I am still

technically an employee and they are still paying for half of health

insurance. I was reading some about the laws about being on short

term disability. According to FMLA, they have to hold my job for 90

days. Ok, that was up a week ago. I am on another 90 day disability

and as I understood the laws, they don't have to hold my job for me

and it looks like they don't even have to pay thier part of my

insurance. Still studying that. What they don't know won't hurt

them if this is true. Anyway, as soon as 's insurance kicks in,

then I won't have to worry about going on COBRA. I will do that, go

on COBRA, if I have to because they get smart and cut me off, but I'm

not volunteering any info! LOL

Ok, I think this is long enough and I'm sure all you are deeply bored

with my ramblings! Love to you all!

Tammy , Tx

>

> What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this

day? How did yesterday go?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

____________ __

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

>

Guest guest

Thanks for asking, Trista. The beans were excellent! Some in my family prefer having them refried but I enjoy them by the bowl. I opened a jar of pickled jalapenos I canned last fall and ate some of those with it. Yum!Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: What's good in your lives today? I thought I'd share what's good in my life. Today we got the permit to publish the notice in the newspaper to notify my ex that my DH is adopting my 2 older boys. We have not seen the loser for 9 years now. Our court date is Feb. 29th to see the judge. Please remember us in prayer. Friday we leave for L.A. to see Garth in concert at the Staples Center. Then the next day we will go to Orcutt and Santa to visit some of my husbands family. Maybe we'll go to the beach. I hope you all have a good weekend. Sharon, your talk of dinner is making me

drool. LOL. Sharon

<wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com> wrote: What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter

but we did have hearts and cats. The

leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and

take care of these 4

grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~

Ron Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

My goal for today was to get onlist and try to get caught up. It's less than an hour before bed, but I'm here! LOL

I cooked dinner today! We had chicken breasts, too, and veggies mixed. It was all a bit "different" and it was good. Apparently I was supposed to call Maya in to help with dinner. I didn't and she came in when it was almost ready. So quick improvising and a dessert was added. A boxed yellow cake mix, a can of mixed fruit, a couple eggs all mixed up and spread in the pan, with brown sugar over the top. Goodness but Maya makes a tasty improvised dessert! LOL

The kids and I hauled the last of the boxes (Christmas <g>) to the shed and I organized a bit of that. I went through files. Got caught up on a few things. Cleaned my desk (okay, that was yesterday lol when I balanced my checkbook). I put the new Life Principals Bible my in-laws gave us for Christmas in the new Bible cover they gave us. I remembered my morning vitamins! lol I repaired the slide out keyboard thing on my desk and it's working! No more TV tray! rofl I INTENDED to go to town and send mail to my Mother, but I only remembered that right now. (Sorry Mom!)

came home and worked on his shed (it's a shop, but we must call it a shed until it's finished lol). helped him. It should be ready just in time to start the cabinets for R's house.

got a call yesterday from another client, saying their friends were moving to the area and wanted a house built. They praised , recommending him, and the friends would like to hire to build the house. He has this house to finish, he's working weekends (though not every weekend now) on finishing the remodeling at the business the client-who-called owns. Then he has another job to do for them, and possibly a few others behind that. Having work lined up, and potential work coming, is good for us.

We're promised snow today and for the next several, but none has come yet. We have firewood cut again.

This is just for today's and I don't know if it fits what everyone has in mind, but there is always good. :o)

Challis

What's good in your lives today?

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in

olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and

searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

Hi Challis! Its great to see you,or I should say read you

online.lol.Havnt seen you for awile! Dinner sounds yummy.We had left

over meatball soup,w/out the meatballs.lol.I made it yesterday and

everyone devoured the meatballs.So,today it was mostly yummy sloppy

soup with veggies.lol. You sound very busy.I got tired jus reading

this.lol.Aww.Sweet Maya. Gabby always gets mad if I start or finish

witout her. sure is busy.Glad hes getting another big job,and not

workn all weekends.:) My guy has been laid off.He on unemployment.We

wernt so good for awile with unemployment taking so long but he got a

side job and all worked out.How was your Christmas? And how have you

been feeling?I hope well. Take care.I am behind as well.;)

luv n hugz,cassy

My goal for today was to get onlist and try to get caught up. It's less

than an hour before bed, but I'm here! LOL

I cooked dinner today! We had chicken breasts, too, and veggies mixed.

It was all a bit " different " and it was good. Apparently I was supposed

to call Maya in to help with dinner. I didn't and she came in when it

was almost ready. So quick improvising and a dessert was added. A boxed

yellow cake mix, a can of mixed fruit, a couple eggs all mixed up and

spread in the pan, with brown sugar over the top. Goodness but Maya

makes a tasty improvised dessert! LOL

The kids and I hauled the last of the boxes (Christmas ) to the shed

and I organized a bit of that. I went through files. Got caught up on a

few things. Cleaned my desk (okay, that was yesterday lol when I

balanced my checkbook). I put the new Life Principals Bible my in-laws

gave us for Christmas in the new Bible cover they gave us. I remembered

my morning vitamins! lol I repaired the slide out keyboard thing on my

desk and it's working! No more TV tray! rofl I INTENDED to go to town

and send mail to my Mother, but I only remembered that right now.

(Sorry Mom!)

came home and worked on his shed (it's a shop, but we must call

it a shed until it's finished lol). helped him. It should be

ready just in time to start the cabinets for R's house.

got a call yesterday from another client, saying their friends

were moving to the area and wanted a house built. They praised ,

recommending him, and the friends would like to hire to build the

house. He has this house to finish, he's working weekends (though not

every weekend now) on finishing the remodeling at the business the

client-who-called owns. Then he has another job to do for them, and

possibly a few others behind that. Having work lined up, and potential

work coming, is good for us.

We're promised snow today and for the next several, but none has come

yet. We have firewood cut again.

This is just for today's and I don't know if it fits what everyone has

in mind, but there is always good. :o)

Challis

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day?

How did yesterday go?

We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our

pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk

on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or

is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better

parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't

hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?

Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We

didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and

cats. The leftover dough became " play doh " for the 5 year old. Last

night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four

grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in

olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel

sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day

yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld

the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a

cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today

they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had

to be reinforced.

After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm

going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will

probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla

shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.

I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids

but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend

sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and

searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio

and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?

I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to

get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is

doing.

hugs)))

Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in

no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

#AOLMsgPart_2_b4da69bc-7213-4b50-91db-c2ac119a372c

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

Challis--it sounds like a good day indeed. I didn't talk to you yesterday so this was news to me and I enjoyed reading "what's good in your life". Great news about the work lined up for ! lovemom This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. What's good in your lives today?

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right? Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in

olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced. After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson. I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and

searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing. hugs)))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

LOL Meatball soup without the meatballs! LOL

Aw, man, I'm sorry Rene was laid off. How long has it been now? What are things like over there for his line of work?

Overall, I'm feeling good. :o) Some stuff started up shortly before Christmas, but I'm not surprised. LOL I've had the buzzy shocky stuff a lot. It's every day now and often all throughout the day. Enough that it's annoying me. lol

The strange part of the shocky stuff is that there have been a few times when I feel the shock go through my lips (I guess that's how I'd say it) and then my lips are much more numb for a while. Huh. <shrug>

And how are you feeling?? :o)

Christmas was great! It lasted a long time, since we went to the Valley a couple weeks later to celebrate there, too. lol Lots of goodie making before. My Sister and Sister-in-law came up and stayed with us for several days. That was a lot of fun! My brother and new SIL came over for a little while on Christmas Day.

Then all the goodie making started again for the Valley trip. LOL I also squeazed in my Mom's Rag Quilt and was very glad I did. I had no time to spare and it didn't help that I realized I sewed the first few rows on the wrong way and had to undo them. Ack! LOL I was so glad I had it done in time. LOL I took pictures of the quilt and only recently downloaded them to my computer. And I can see I made a mistake on my rows anyway! I wonder if my Mom noticed. ROFL

All the making of stuff is what gets me behind on everything else. LOL Jenna and Maya helped with the goodies and they sure had fun doing it! :o) There were times that they'd leave me and then go work on their Christmas Crafts. It was so much fun! :o)

How was your Christmas?

HUGS,

Challis

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day?

How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had

to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from

time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com

Guest guest

Whats with the shocky feeling in your lips? Does it stay numb a long

time. I have the numbness in my face and alot around my eyes. Some days

I rub my eyes and im like wth! Gotta touch my eyes to make sure there

there.lol. Rene has been laid off for about 2 mons. Ya. His union

started laying off about a yr. Ago then they got so slow pretty much

everyone was laid off. But his boss called yesterday and he has a big

job coming up so he will need Rene again,jus not sure when.lol. Thank

god for unemployment. Have you been to the docs at all? I bet your mom

loved her quilt! Do you have pics on the group pics? Aww! I bet Jenna

and Maya were a huge help.Cant wait to see pics.Sounds like you all had

a good time with lots of fam and goodie makn(what kind of goodies?)My

christmas kinda sucked.I spent x-mas eve sleeping on the bathroom floor

sick.It was coming from both ends so x-mas day I couldnt get up.Stayed

on the bathroom floor for quite a bit.Seen the girls open about 2

gifts.:(Horrible!Glad your back!

hugz,cassy

LOL Meatball soup without the meatballs! LOL

Aw, man, I'm sorry Rene was laid off. How long has it been now? What

are things like over there for his line of work?

Overall, I'm feeling good. :o) Some stuff started up shortly before

Christmas, but I'm not surprised. LOL I've had the buzzy shocky stuff a

lot. It's every day now and often all throughout the day. Enough that

it's annoying me. lol

The strange part of the shocky stuff is that there have been a few

times when I feel the shock go through my lips (I guess that's how I'd

say it)and then my lips are much more numb for a while. Huh.

And how are you feeling?? :o)

Christmas was great! It lasted a long time, since we went to the Valley

a couple weeks later to celebrate there, too. lol Lots of goodie making

before. My Sister and Sister-in-law came up and stayed with us for

several days. That was a lot of fun! My brother and new SIL came over

for a little while on Christmas Day.

Then all the goodie making started again for the Valley trip. LOL I

also squeazed in my Mom's Rag Quilt and was very glad I did. I had no

time to spare and it didn't help that I realized I sewed the first few

rows on the wrong way and had to undo them. Ack! LOL I was so glad I

had it done in time. LOL I took pictures ofthe quiltand only recently

downloaded them to my computer. And I can see I made a mistake on my

rows anyway! I wonder if my Mom noticed. ROFL

All the making of stuff is what gets me behind on everything else. LOL

Jenna and Maya helped with the goodies and they sure had fun doing it!

:o) There were times that they'd leave me and then go work on their

Christmas Crafts. It was so much fun! :o)

How was your Christmas?

HUGS,

Challis

How did yesterday go?

yesterday and then had

to go to a friends house to have him help weld

to be reinforced.

I will check in with you all from

time to time. I am going to try to

doing.

hugs)))

Sharon

it now.

#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c

http://webmail. aol.com

#AOLMsgPart_2_7b2644c9-1aa5-4ba7-9d1c-6866a9d622cc

Guest guest

The quilt Challis made for me is beautiful! Challis can you post a picture of it? I never noticed anything wrong with it--it's perfect! And, Cassy, Challis makes some of the best goodies! She made some snickers candy that was delicious. That's what I want for my birthday. (Challis please take note :) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned

for this day?

How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had

to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from

time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com

Guest guest

I sure bet its beautiful,I cant wait to see a pic! And snicker

candy?Mmmm. Challis,please take note: I love snicker candy.lol. Hint

hint.

hugz,cassy

The quilt Challis made for me is beautiful! Challis can you post a

picture of it? I never noticed anything wrong with it--it's perfect!

And, Cassy, Challis makes some of the best goodies! She made some

snickers candy that was delicious. That's what I want for my birthday.

(Challis please take note :)

Sharon

What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned

for this day?

How did yesterday go?

yesterday and then had

to go to a friends house to have him help weld

to be reinforced.

I will check in with you all from

time to time. I am going to try to

doing.

hugs)))

Sharon

it now.

http://webmail. aol.com

#AOLMsgPart_2_4e5728d8-38eb-4c3e-8721-962f12b9a34d

Guest guest

Hi nne. How are you and Chuck? I loved your list. You are so

grateful and happy. :) It sounds like my list. :) take care.

luv n hugz,cassy

Whats good in my life today

I'm alive to enjoy another day.

I have Chuck and the kids and grandkids.

Even though we don't have a lot of money our bills are paid and we have

food to eat.

I don't have any cancer that I know of.

Our health is better than a lot of people who suffer with various

diseases etc.

I have all of my internet friends and am able to help other ladies with

breast cancer.

I know how to crochet so I can make prayer shawls and lapghans.

We have a house to live in and a vehicle to drive.

Hugs

nne

I lost 6 lbs in 10 days! Yippeee!!!

Shirley

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.

Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

from movie " Airplane " 1980

How did yesterday go?

grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh

cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil.

My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a

friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to

reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and

sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an

especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.

doing.

hugs)))

Sharon

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

--

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

Check out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

The Cancer Club

www.cancerclub.com

#AOLMsgPart_3_60ed31d9-11a4-47e7-bcb6-c0aba576ce34

Guest guest

Wow Shirley! Thats great! Id love to lose 6 pounds. And in 10 days.

Hey,id take 6 lbs. In a month even.lol.

hugz,cassy

#AOLMsgPart_3_2aceb465-2d79-4df7-a463-9642dd9a96ed

Shirley

How did yesterday go?

to be reinforced.

doing.

hugs)))

Sharon

it now.

Guest guest

It's a whopping 24* out right now!!! And the sun is shining...Rob got me a walker today so I won't have to "wall walk" anymore. Hugs Akiba -- Re: What's good in your lives today?Whats good in my life today.I'm alive to enjoy another day.I have Chuck and the kids and grandkids.Even though we don't have a lot of money our bills are paid and we have food to eat.I don't have any cancer that I know of.Our health is better than a lot of people who suffer with various diseases etc.I have all of my internet friends and am able to help other ladies with breast cancer.I know how to crochet so I can make prayer shawls and lapghans.We have a house to live in and a vehicle to drive.HugsnneOn 1/23/08, Shirley shirlsdotcom> wrote:I lost 6 lbs in 10 days! Yippeee!!!ShirleyTed Striker: Surely you can't be serious.Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.from movie "Airplane" 1980 What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.--Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com#AOLMsgPart_3_60ed31d9-11a4-47e7-bcb6-c0aba576ce34#AOLMsgPart_3_60ed31d9-11a4-47e7-bcb6-c0aba576ce34#AOLMsgPart_3_60ed31d9-11a4-47e7-bcb6-c0aba576ce34__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

If I lost 6 lbs it wouldn't even show... Hugz back atcha Akiba -- Re: What's good in your lives today?#AOLMsgPart_3_2aceb465-2d79-4df7-a463-9642dd9a96edI lost 6 lbs in 10 days! Yippeee!!!ShirleyTed Striker: Surely you can't be serious.Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.from movie "Airplane" 1980 What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

Hi Akiba! Im so happy Rob got you a walker!:) Wall walking sure does

suck hu? Make sure you put sun block on if you go outside,dont want

that sun scorching you.Hehe.lol.

hugz,cassy

Whats good in my life today

I'm alive to enjoy another day.

I have Chuck and the kids and grandkids.

Even though we don't have a lot of money our bills are paid and we have

food to eat.

I don't have any cancer that I know of.

Our health is better than a lot of people who suffer with various

diseases etc.

I have all of my internet friends and am able to help other ladies with

breast cancer.

I know how to crochet so I can make prayer shawls and lapghans.

We have a house to live in and a vehicle to drive.

Hugs

nne

Shirley

How did yesterday go?

grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh

cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil.

My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a

friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to

reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and

sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an

especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.

doing.

hugs)))

Sharon

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

--

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

Check out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

The Cancer Club

www.cancerclub.com

#AOLMsgPart_3_cbb4a3d0-f566-4da5-9858-bafe2046dda3

Guest guest

Hi Cassy, We are doing ok. I just got over some sort of bug. I had a lot of chest congestion and bad cough but I am ok now. Chuck is doing good. You are in our prayers as always.

Hugs

nne

Hi nne. How are you and Chuck? I loved your list. You are so grateful and happy. :) It sounds like my list. :) take care.luv n hugz,cassy Re: What's good in your lives today?

Whats good in my life today.I'm alive to enjoy another day.I have Chuck and the kids and grandkids.Even though we don't have a lot of money our bills are paid and we have food to eat.I don't have any cancer that I know of.

Our health is better than a lot of people who suffer with various diseases etc.I have all of my internet friends and am able to help other ladies with breast cancer.I know how to crochet so I can make prayer shawls and lapghans.

We have a house to live in and a vehicle to drive.Hugsnne

I lost 6 lbs in 10 days! Yippeee!!!ShirleyTed Striker: Surely you can't be serious.Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.from movie " Airplane " 1980 What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?

We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or

is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We

didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became " play doh " for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four

grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to

reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm

going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids

but I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and searching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio

and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.

hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.--Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

#AOLMsgPart_3_60ed31d9-11a4-47e7-bcb6-c0aba576ce34#AOLMsgPart_3_60ed31d9-11a4-47e7-bcb6-c0aba576ce34#AOLMsgPart_3_60ed31d9-11a4-47e7-bcb6-c0aba576ce34__________________________________________________________

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

The Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Guest guest

LOL...And Challis, please take note: While you are making group snickers, could you chew mine up for me first, as my teeth have gotten so bad, I no longer am able to chew nuts. Thank you very kindly. LOLOL <chuckle, snort...> Love and blessings... Val payngabby@... wrote: I sure bet its beautiful,I cant wait to see a pic! And snicker

candy?Mmmm. Challis,please take note: I love snicker candy.lol. Hint hint.hugz,cassy Re: What's good in your lives today?The quilt Challis made for me is beautiful! Challis can you post a picture of it? I never noticed anything wrong with it--it's perfect! And, Cassy, Challis makes some of the best goodies! She made some snickers candy that was delicious. That's what I want for my birthday. (Challis please take note :)SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have plannedfor this day?How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, ourpain and sometimes I get

so focused on my body that I neglect to talkon this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that oris it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can'thurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. Wedidn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts andcats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Lastnight I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, fourgrandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then hadto go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell

large saguaros and other cactus. Todaythey have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed hadto be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'mgoing to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkidsbut I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friendsent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohioand New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all fromtime to time. I am going to try toget in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made

product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail. aol.comNever miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your

homepage.#AOLMsgPart_2_4e5728d8-38eb-4c3e-8721-962f12b9a34d#AOLMsgPart_2_4e5728d8-38eb-4c3e-8721-962f12b9a34d#AOLMsgPart_2_4e5728d8-38eb-4c3e-8721-962f12b9a34d__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Guest guest

To the ladies: If you don't watch your figure, you can sure bet someone else will. Love and blessings... Valpayngabby@... wrote: Same here. But id still love to be 6 lbs. Less.lol. Everytime I go the doc I dred getn on the scale and I always tell my mom to turn her head and dont peek.lol.lol. Now,the nurse knows and clears the number before my mom

can look.lol.lol. Not that she cares shes jus nosy.lol.hugz,cassy Re: What's good in your lives today?#AOLMsgPart_3_2aceb465-2d79-4df7-a463-9642dd9a96edI lost 6 lbs in 10 days! Yippeee!!!ShirleyTed Striker: Surely you can't be serious.Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.from movie "Airplane" 1980 What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day?How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, ourpain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talkon this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that oris it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can'thurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. Wedidn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts andcats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Lastnight I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, fourgrandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and

sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Todaythey have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed hadto be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'mgoing to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkidsbut I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friendsent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohioand New

York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try toget in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_55265a58-4c8b-43d2-bd19-32400ee4daba#AOLMsgPart_3_55265a58-4c8b-43d2-bd19-32400ee4daba#AOLMsgPart_3_55265a58-4c8b-43d2-bd19-32400ee4daba__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Guest guest

Challis makes quilts? How cool! Challis, have you ever sold any? I LOVE homemade quilts. I can't wait to see a picture. Sharon wrote: The quilt Challis made for me is beautiful! Challis can you post a picture of it? I never noticed anything wrong with it--it's perfect! And, Cassy, Challis makes some of the best goodies! She made some snickers

candy that was delicious. That's what I want for my birthday. (Challis please take note :) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Last

night I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brussel sprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all day yesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weld the bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have a cactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will probably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortilla shop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but I plan to play around a lot with some new

genealogy links a friend sent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is doing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c#AOLMsgPart_ 2_b4da69bc- 7213-4b50- 91db-c2ac119a372 c____________ _________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail. aol.com Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron

Guest guest

Ah snickers - with chocolate - just let it melt in your mouth - then worry about the nuts

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day?How did yesterday go?We all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, ourpain and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talkon this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that oris it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it can'thurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. Wedidn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter but we did have hearts andcats. The leftover dough became "play doh" for the 5 year old. Lastnight I cooked a big dinner for my family I live with (son, dil, fourgrandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Todaythey have to get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed hadto be reinforced.After the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'mgoing to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.I do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkidsbut I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friendsent to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohioand New York. Anyone have those names in their family?I will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try toget in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.com#AOLMsgPart_3_55265a58-4c8b-43d2-bd19-32400ee4daba#AOLMsgPart_3_55265a58-4c8b-43d2-bd19-32400ee4daba#AOLMsgPart_3_55265a58-4c8b-43d2-bd19-32400ee4daba__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.11/1244 - Release Date: 1/25/2008 7:44 PM

Guest guest

I get to wake up to my babies smiles every morning.

I get to kiss them goodnight and say prayers with them,and watch them

be so peaceful.

I get to watch them grow and develop there personalitys.

I get to say I love you a million times a day and hear it said back to

me.:)

So, for all the pain I have I would take it a million times more to

have these things every day of my life. I guess it sucks to be sick,but

its a blessing to have so much love. What a good post. I sure loved

reading everyones response.

hugz,cassy

How did yesterday go?

We

all have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our pain

and sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk on

this group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or is

it only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the better

parts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but it

can't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?

didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter

but we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became " play doh "

for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family I

live with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts in

they have to

get an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to be

reinforced.

After

the big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm going

to put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife will

I

do need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids but

I plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sent

to me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately and

I

will check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to get

in touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she is

doing.

hugs)))

SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations

in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and

in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

#AOLMsgPart_2_032a8e53-5f91-4566-8aec-f1ab2d2baa5d

Guest guest

I so appreciate this post Cassy. It is so touching

and beautiful. How lovely.

Thank you for this. It really moved me and made

me cry. You are a sweetheart, and you aare blessed

with your girls, and they are blessed to have such

a special mommy. love you, Kate

What's good in your lives today?What's good in your lives today? What do you have planned for this day? How did yesterday go?Weall have a lot to deal with considering our MS, our symptoms, our painand sometimes I get so focused on my body that I neglect to talk onthis group about the positive things. Are we all guilty of that or isit only me???? I've decided to try to focus on some of the betterparts of life. I do still have pain and deal with MS stuff but itcan't hurt to try to put the focus on good stuff, right?Yesterday I helped my 11 y/o granddaughter make gingerbread cookies. We didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutterbut we did have hearts and cats. The leftover dough became "play doh"for the 5 year old. Last night I cooked a big dinner for my family Ilive with (son, dil, four grandkids). I cooked chicken breasts inolive oil and garlic, fresh cauliflower and sauteed fresh brusselsprouts and garlic in olive oil. My son and his wife worked all dayyesterday and then had to go to a friends house to have him help weldthe bed of the work truck to reinforce it. My son and his wife have acactus business and get and sell large saguaros and other cactus. Today they have toget an especially huge saguaro so that's why the bed had to bereinforced.Afterthe big dinner last night I'm going to take it easier today. I'm goingto put on a big pot of pinto beans and bacon. Son and wife willprobably bring home some fresh flour tortillas from a little tortillashop near their cactus permit near Tucson.Ido need to do some laundry today and take care of these 4 grandkids butI plan to play around a lot with some new genealogy links a friend sentto me last night! I have really gotten into genealogy lately andsearching for information on , Weagar, Brewer, McGowan from Ohio and New York. Anyone have those names in their family?Iwill check in with you all from time to time. I am going to try to getin touch with Kate R. and if I do I'll let you all know how she isdoing.hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_2_032a8e53-5f91-4566-8aec-f1ab2d2baa5d#AOLMsgPart_2_032a8e53-5f91-4566-8aec-f1ab2d2baa5d#AOLMsgPart_2_032a8e53-5f91-4566-8aec-f1ab2d2baa5d__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

{{{{Kate}}}} Thankyou!! You are so sweet! Thanks for calling! It was a

nice talk.:) And thank you for the lulaby.:) Beautiful!

luv n hugz,cassy

I so appreciate this post Cassy. It is so

touching

and beautiful. How lovely.

Thank you for this. It really moved me and made

me cry. You are a sweetheart, and you aare

blessed

with your girls, and they are blessed to have

such

a special mommy. love you, Kate

What's good in