RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Internet Relay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

(or they traced your IP address, which they could do)

Even then, the closest accurate IP address locating I've seen done, is by country. Would cost them more to maintain a database of current IP's and looking them up, then to just make the phone calls :)

<Ive used it many times with no problems>

Pete

Guest guest

(or they traced your IP address, which they could do)

Even then, the closest accurate IP address locating I've seen done, is by country. Would cost them more to maintain a database of current IP's and looking them up, then to just make the phone calls :)

<Ive used it many times with no problems>

Pete

Guest guest

-----Original Message-----From: PeteEMT@... Even then, the closest accurate IP address locating I've seen done, is by country. Would cost them more to maintain a database of current IP's and looking them up, then to just make the phone calls :) ............................................................................

oh contraire kemosabie

why I must spend 24 hrs aday on 1-900 numbers,my last phone bill was 15 thousand dollars,and now(to quote earl)all free.

Jimmy

Guest guest

-----Original Message-----From: PeteEMT@... Even then, the closest accurate IP address locating I've seen done, is by country. Would cost them more to maintain a database of current IP's and looking them up, then to just make the phone calls :) ............................................................................

oh contraire kemosabie

why I must spend 24 hrs aday on 1-900 numbers,my last phone bill was 15 thousand dollars,and now(to quote earl)all free.

Jimmy