RemedySpot.com

questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Pattie: I am Ren and I am new also. I had a bi-lateral a couple of weeks ago and waiting to see my onocologist and start my treatment. I am 46 years old. May I know more about you?

Ren

I know how you feel. Sometimes I look out the window and wonder if this is happening to someone that is out the window, and not me. But it is real and it is happening to me. I made a deicsion to fight it with every ounce of my being, with the Lord guiding the way. I wish all that God has for you. He gave me this scripture, Psalm 23rd verse 4. Yea, though I walk through the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort. I will help you any way that I can. God is so good, just get in the scriptures and see. Your new friend.

Ren

I am newly diagnosed. I met with the surgeon yesterday. Because I am way underinsured, it is going to be a process. But I fould out yesterday, that through the Rose, they plan on getting my testing, my treatments and etc without me having to pay for it. I cant believe it. This is certainly not what I expected. She confirmed what I thought in terms of me being at least stage III. Now to get the tests done so we will know whether I have crossed that line and am actually a stage IV. I guess one of the good things is that I do know at this time is that the cancer is Grade I so it is not acting in a real aggressive manner at this time. Anyway, it still seems very unreal and very real all at the same time.

Patty

Re: questions

Hello Pattie: I am Ren and I am new also. I had a bi-lateral a couple of weeks ago and waiting to see my onocologist and start my treatment. I am 46 years old. May I know more about you? Ren

Patty,

Should you be Stage IV or even if you are not, we have a sister group of Stage IV ladies. If you would be interested in joining them let me know.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

Hello Pattie: I am Ren and I am new also. I had a bi-lateral a couple of weeks ago and waiting to see my onocologist and start my treatment. I am 46 years old. May I know more about you? Ren

Thanks. I think I am on it. It is not a very active list.

Patty

Thanks. I think I am on it. It is not a very active list.

Patty

Hi, Ren! If you'll go to the main group page and click on "files" -

then "breast cancer women" - you will see a spreadsheet showing the

histories of many of us. Good luck with your treatments. Hugs,

rendurall@... wrote:

Hello Pattie: I am

Ren and I am new also. I had a bi-lateral a couple of weeks ago and

waiting to see my onocologist and start my treatment. I am 46 years

old. May I know more about you?

Ren

I guess you are new here. I would recommend one excellent site is

www.breastcancer.org. It should answer most of your initial

questions if you are brand new to breast cancer (sorry you are, I am

too), as well as how to read your pathology report after they do

surgery and analyze your tumor.

My best wishes and peace and everything you need at this time.

Janie

>

>

> Hello, I have many questions about my care and treatment. Pattie

Hallelujah! Patty I'm so glad they are going to help you.

I am newly diagnosed. I met with the surgeon yesterday. Because I am way underinsured, it is going to be a process. But I fould out yesterday, that through the Rose, they plan on getting my testing, my treatments and etc without me having to pay for it. I cant believe it. This is certainly not what I expected. She confirmed what I thought in terms of me being at least stage III. Now to get the tests done so we will know whether I have crossed that line and am actually a stage IV. I guess one of the good things is that I do know at this time is that the cancer is Grade I so it is not acting in a real aggressive manner at this time. Anyway, it still seems very unreal and very real all at the same time.

Patty

Patty

Patty

One of my favorites is Psalm 143.8 I have it on my computer screen at work and read it every morning, it gets me going!

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,

for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the way I should go,

for to you I lift up my soul.

I know how you feel. Sometimes I look out the window and wonder if this is happening to someone that is out the window, and not me. But it is real and it is happening to me. I made a deicsion to fight it with every ounce of my being, with the Lord guiding the way. I wish all that God has for you. He gave me this scripture, Psalm 23rd verse 4. Yea, though I walk through the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort. I will help you any way that I can. God is so good, just get in the scriptures and see. Your new friend. Ren

One of my favorites is Psalm 143.8 I have it on my computer screen at work and read it every morning, it gets me going!

I know how you feel. Sometimes I look out the window and wonder if this is happening to someone that is out the window, and not me. But it is real and it is happening to me. I made a deicsion to fight it with every ounce of my being, with the Lord guiding the way. I wish all that God has for you. He gave me this scripture, Psalm 23rd verse 4. Yea, though I walk through the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort. I will help you any way that I can. God is so good, just get in the scriptures and see. Your new friend. Ren

I didn't have chemo. But there are many here who did and will answer your questions. It is so wonderful they are going to help you. I was very lucky I had insurance. They paid for most of it.

Thank yoiu so much. The oncologist office gave me a telephone number for a high risk (hmm, do I qualify as high rise with breast cancer?) insurance through the statre. Because I already have insurance, there will be no wait time for me to get covered. They are sending out the forms and I should get it pretty quickly. I think I am starting chemo this coming week. What questions am I supposed to ask. I am so scared!

Patty

I didn't have chemo. But there are many here who did and will answer your questions. It is so wonderful they are going to help you. I was very lucky I had insurance. They paid for most of it.

Thank yoiu so much. The oncologist office gave me a telephone number for a high risk (hmm, do I qualify as high rise with breast cancer?) insurance through the statre. Because I already have insurance, there will be no wait time for me to get covered. They are sending out the forms and I should get it pretty quickly. I think I am starting chemo this coming week. What questions am I supposed to ask. I am so scared!

Patty

Patty

Patty

Patty

Patty

Patty

Patty