RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, Kia, maybe you should buy a pregnancy test?? Im not sure what you want to

know here, hon...Jodi

kiakids921@... wrote:Hi everyone. I sent a post and no one responded to it.

I wanted to know if

anyone could answer a question for me. I haven't had my Tr and I think that I

am pregnant. I haven't seen AF yet and I am 19DPO, slight cramps, left bbs

and fullness at bottom of my stomach. HELP PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING.

LOL Kia

Guest guest

know here, hon...Jodi

I wanted to know if

LOL Kia

Guest guest

know here, hon...Jodi

I wanted to know if

LOL Kia

Guest guest

It is so hard to tell because PMS symptoms are very close to PG symptoms. I

would have a test done because if your tubes are still tied, they have to rule

out any problems.

in MI

DD 4/91

DD 6/94

TL 6/94

TR 4/02

EDD 3/03

hi

Hi everyone. I sent a post and no one responded to it. I wanted to know if

LOL Kia

Guest guest

Things like that have happened Kia Take a pg test cant hurt

DH- Rick Sr.- 30

DS- Ricky- 11

DD- Brittany-10

DD- Clarissa-9

FD- le - 5

hi

LOL Kia

Guest guest

DH- Rick Sr.- 30

DS- Ricky- 11

DD- Brittany-10

DD- Clarissa-9

FD- le - 5

hi

LOL Kia

Guest guest

DH- Rick Sr.- 30

DS- Ricky- 11

DD- Brittany-10

DD- Clarissa-9

FD- le - 5

hi

LOL Kia

Guest guest

Good luck Kia. My prayers are with you.

torranp

--- kiakids921@... wrote:

> Hi everyone. It is me Kia again! Congratulations

> Angi and Corey. I just

> wanted to let all of you know that I haven't seen AF

> yet. I now have

> Montgomery's Tubecules!! I saw them two days ago and

> I just became crazy! I

> called my doctor and my appt is on the 27th of this

> month to see if I got

> pregnant without my TR. Pray for me all...because I

> have kept the faith that

> God has given me a miracle. Kia

>

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been

> removed]

>

>

Guest guest

Kia, good luck and wishing a miracle has truly

happened! Luv,

Guest guest

happened! Luv,

Guest guest

happened! Luv,

Guest guest

i just want to say i am here and am not purposely quiet. i am beginning to relate to some things but this is all new to me and i have such little energy and my mind is still so groggy. i am going to see the d rthi smorning so she can explain more to me and talk about treatment. right now i am taking 1/2 a 125mg levoxy tablet every day, 25 mg hydrochlorot for blood pressure, 0.625 mg of premerin for menopause, and 200 mg celebrex for osteo. will write more later.

niccitopper2@... wrote:

For anyone that wants to take these 'not exactly thyroid related' discussions of the brain and such over to the cafe... here's the link

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TTSG_Cafe/

and I are also the owners there, it's a closed site.. so you can go ahead and sign up and then or I will have to approve you. We did it that way to keep rif raf out.. it's just for those folks that we know.. so know spammers over there.

.... this group has open enrollment, btw, so that folks that come to us and need to contact the group immediately can, without having to wait for or I to approve. We feel that as a support group we need to be available to those that come to us in need right away..... but, well, spammers, when they do get in.. we tend to have a little fun with them... they get tossed in snow banks and shot with garden hoses (virtually, of course) and then they get banned from the group and quite a few of them I've turned into Yahoo as spammers... I rather like filling out that form!! hehehehehehe

Topper ()

Proud Group Co-Owner of the following:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Thyroid_Support_Group/http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TTSG_Cafe/http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Overcoming_TD_Metabolism/www.thyrophoenix.com

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:02:03 +0200 Alison Ashwell writes:

Hello edumom,e> Now this is really interesting because it is similar to my theory of Dyslexia. If you look through history at people who had symptoms of dyslexia, you find scientists, strategegists, and reallye> creative people...guess what "learning disability" Tom Cruise and Whoopi Goldberg have? How about Churchill, Einstein, Patton, and Edison? It's really a matter of having a brain that is wirede> differently, for different purposes. Learning to read is very difficult, partially because dyslexics think more multi-dimensionally than "normal" people...so why are d,b,p,and q different?? Theye> all look the same to me...like a chair is the same whether it's upside down or right side up or laying on it's back....Okay, so now you've guessed MY soapbox...anybody want to join me at the cafee> to continue the discussion?remind me where it is-- Best regards,Alison http://www.alisonashwell.com mailto:alison.ashwell@...new work uploadedhttp://www.artwanted.com/alisonashwell

I STAND IN THE SUNSHINE AND WITH PRIDE I LIFT MY FACE TO THE SKY AND YELL, "BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

you can find me on paltalk voice chat in the mpd chat

www.paltalk.com free voice chat downlaod

Guest guest

i just want to say i am here and am not purposely quiet. i am beginning to relate to some things but this is all new to me and i have such little energy and my mind is still so groggy. i am going to see the d rthi smorning so she can explain more to me and talk about treatment. right now i am taking 1/2 a 125mg levoxy tablet every day, 25 mg hydrochlorot for blood pressure, 0.625 mg of premerin for menopause, and 200 mg celebrex for osteo. will write more later.

niccitopper2@... wrote:

For anyone that wants to take these 'not exactly thyroid related' discussions of the brain and such over to the cafe... here's the link

and I are also the owners there, it's a closed site.. so you can go ahead and sign up and then or I will have to approve you. We did it that way to keep rif raf out.. it's just for those folks that we know.. so know spammers over there.

.... this group has open enrollment, btw, so that folks that come to us and need to contact the group immediately can, without having to wait for or I to approve. We feel that as a support group we need to be available to those that come to us in need right away..... but, well, spammers, when they do get in.. we tend to have a little fun with them... they get tossed in snow banks and shot with garden hoses (virtually, of course) and then they get banned from the group and quite a few of them I've turned into Yahoo as spammers... I rather like filling out that form!! hehehehehehe

Topper ()

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Thyroid_Support_Group/http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TTSG_Cafe/http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Overcoming_TD_Metabolism/www.thyrophoenix.com

Hello edumom,e> Now this is really interesting because it is similar to my theory of Dyslexia. If you look through history at people who had symptoms of dyslexia, you find scientists, strategegists, and reallye> creative people...guess what "learning disability" Tom Cruise and Whoopi Goldberg have? How about Churchill, Einstein, Patton, and Edison? It's really a matter of having a brain that is wirede> differently, for different purposes. Learning to read is very difficult, partially because dyslexics think more multi-dimensionally than "normal" people...so why are d,b,p,and q different?? Theye> all look the same to me...like a chair is the same whether it's upside down or right side up or laying on it's back....Okay, so now you've guessed MY soapbox...anybody want to join me at the cafee> to continue the discussion?remind me where it is-- Best regards,Alison http://www.alisonashwell.com mailto:alison.ashwell@...new work uploadedhttp://www.artwanted.com/alisonashwell

I STAND IN THE SUNSHINE AND WITH PRIDE I LIFT MY FACE TO THE SKY AND YELL, "BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Guest guest

niccitopper2@... wrote:

Topper ()

Guest guest

That's okay, Nicci... many of us, me too, have times when we just don't feel like jumping into the pool, just sit on the side and watch.....

When you are ready, just jump on in.. the water feels pretty good!

hehehehehe

Topper () *feeling a bit silly from lack of sleep! heheheeh*

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:17:17 -0700 (PDT) rainbow sliders writes:

Guest guest

That's okay, Nicci... many of us, me too, have times when we just don't feel like jumping into the pool, just sit on the side and watch.....

hehehehehe

Guest guest

hehehehehe

Guest guest

Hi Connie.

Work slow on your husband, but, you can work aggressively on educating yourself.

Knowledge is power in this game. As long as you know it,and if your husband is

open to it, you can educate him.

I.E when he gets to the point of being frustrated, giving up, since his sugars

are not doing well and he feels poor he may ask you for some help and if you

know your stuff, all the better to love and help him.

Regards,

Hi

>>

>>

>>> Hi, I'd like to reintroduce myself to this group. I was in it awhile

>>> ago but I unsubscribed from it but I've decided to resubscribe. I'd

>>> also

>

>>> like to welcome my dear friend Connie to this list.

>>>

>>> As far as Connie's husband is concerned he is a stubborn and proud man

>>> and I'm not sure how much help Connie will be able to give him as far as

>>> his diabetes is concerned. He is starting to come around a little which

>>> is very good but if you shove him with too much information and if you

>>> keep nagging him you won't get anywhere with him. I hope that Connie

>>> will be able to have him tell her what is blood sugar readings are and I

>>> hope she will be able to encourage him to test himself after two hours

>>> after eating. And I do agree that Connie needs to learn about diabetes

>>> so she can help and encourage her husband but I think she'll have to

>>> work

>

>>> into it gradually. If she tries and pushes him too fast he'll tell her

>>> that he doesn't need someone telling him what to do and so on. Just

>>> thought I'd share that with you all.

>>>

>>> I'm doing allot better with my diabetes. My blood sugar readings are

>>> around 100 and sometimes below that. I've also lost allot of weight and

>>> I've been watching my carbs. I will be going to the doctor next week

>>> for

>

>>> my regular blood test but the ones in the past have been coming back

>>> okay. I'm now on one medication instead of two and three as before.

>>>

>>> I've also been trying to exercise regularly too which has helped to keep

>>> my blood sugars down.

>>>

>>> Terri

>>

>>

>>

>> --

>> No virus found in this incoming message.

>> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

>> Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.0/63 - Release Date: 8/3/2005

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Connie.

Work slow on your husband, but, you can work aggressively on educating yourself.

Knowledge is power in this game. As long as you know it,and if your husband is

open to it, you can educate him.

I.E when he gets to the point of being frustrated, giving up, since his sugars

are not doing well and he feels poor he may ask you for some help and if you

know your stuff, all the better to love and help him.

Regards,

Hi

>>

>>

>>> Hi, I'd like to reintroduce myself to this group. I was in it awhile

>>> ago but I unsubscribed from it but I've decided to resubscribe. I'd

>>> also

>

>>> like to welcome my dear friend Connie to this list.

>>>

>>> As far as Connie's husband is concerned he is a stubborn and proud man

>>> and I'm not sure how much help Connie will be able to give him as far as

>>> his diabetes is concerned. He is starting to come around a little which

>>> is very good but if you shove him with too much information and if you

>>> keep nagging him you won't get anywhere with him. I hope that Connie

>>> will be able to have him tell her what is blood sugar readings are and I

>>> hope she will be able to encourage him to test himself after two hours

>>> after eating. And I do agree that Connie needs to learn about diabetes

>>> so she can help and encourage her husband but I think she'll have to

>>> work

>

>>> into it gradually. If she tries and pushes him too fast he'll tell her

>>> that he doesn't need someone telling him what to do and so on. Just

>>> thought I'd share that with you all.

>>>

>>> I'm doing allot better with my diabetes. My blood sugar readings are

>>> around 100 and sometimes below that. I've also lost allot of weight and

>>> I've been watching my carbs. I will be going to the doctor next week

>>> for

>

>>> my regular blood test but the ones in the past have been coming back

>>> okay. I'm now on one medication instead of two and three as before.

>>>

>>> I've also been trying to exercise regularly too which has helped to keep

>>> my blood sugars down.

>>>

>>> Terri

>>

>>

>>

>> --

>> No virus found in this incoming message.

>> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

>> Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.0/63 - Release Date: 8/3/2005

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thank you , I'm working on educating myself. Then I'll present it to

him when he's ready. Thank you

Connie

Hi

> >>

> >>

> >>> Hi, I'd like to reintroduce myself to this group. I was in it

> awhile

> >>> ago but I unsubscribed from it but I've decided to resubscribe. I'd

> >>> also

> >

> >>> like to welcome my dear friend Connie to this list.

> >>>

> >>> As far as Connie's husband is concerned he is a stubborn and proud

> man

> >>> and I'm not sure how much help Connie will be able to give him as far

> as

> >>> his diabetes is concerned. He is starting to come around a little

> which

> >>> is very good but if you shove him with too much information and if

> you

> >>> keep nagging him you won't get anywhere with him. I hope that Connie

> >>> will be able to have him tell her what is blood sugar readings are

> and I

> >>> hope she will be able to encourage him to test himself after two

> hours

> >>> after eating. And I do agree that Connie needs to learn about

> diabetes

> >>> so she can help and encourage her husband but I think she'll have to

> >>> work

> >

> >>> into it gradually. If she tries and pushes him too fast he'll tell

> her

> >>> that he doesn't need someone telling him what to do and so on. Just

> >>> thought I'd share that with you all.

> >>>

> >>> I'm doing allot better with my diabetes. My blood sugar readings are

> >>> around 100 and sometimes below that. I've also lost allot of weight

> and

> >>> I've been watching my carbs. I will be going to the doctor next week

> >>> for

> >

> >>> my regular blood test but the ones in the past have been coming back

> >>> okay. I'm now on one medication instead of two and three as before.

> >>>

> >>> I've also been trying to exercise regularly too which has helped to

> keep

> >>> my blood sugars down.

> >>>

> >>> Terri

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> --

> >> No virus found in this incoming message.

> >> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

> >> Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.0/63 - Release Date:

> 8/3/2005

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Thank you , I'm working on educating myself. Then I'll present it to

him when he's ready. Thank you

Connie

Hi

> >>

> >>

> >>> Hi, I'd like to reintroduce myself to this group. I was in it

> awhile

> >>> ago but I unsubscribed from it but I've decided to resubscribe. I'd

> >>> also

> >

> >>> like to welcome my dear friend Connie to this list.

> >>>

> >>> As far as Connie's husband is concerned he is a stubborn and proud

> man

> >>> and I'm not sure how much help Connie will be able to give him as far

> as

> >>> his diabetes is concerned. He is starting to come around a little

> which

> >>> is very good but if you shove him with too much information and if

> you

> >>> keep nagging him you won't get anywhere with him. I hope that Connie

> >>> will be able to have him tell her what is blood sugar readings are

> and I

> >>> hope she will be able to encourage him to test himself after two

> hours

> >>> after eating. And I do agree that Connie needs to learn about

> diabetes

> >>> so she can help and encourage her husband but I think she'll have to

> >>> work

> >

> >>> into it gradually. If she tries and pushes him too fast he'll tell

> her

> >>> that he doesn't need someone telling him what to do and so on. Just

> >>> thought I'd share that with you all.

> >>>

> >>> I'm doing allot better with my diabetes. My blood sugar readings are

> >>> around 100 and sometimes below that. I've also lost allot of weight

> and

> >>> I've been watching my carbs. I will be going to the doctor next week

> >>> for

> >

> >>> my regular blood test but the ones in the past have been coming back

> >>> okay. I'm now on one medication instead of two and three as before.

> >>>

> >>> I've also been trying to exercise regularly too which has helped to

> keep

> >>> my blood sugars down.

> >>>

> >>> Terri

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> --

> >> No virus found in this incoming message.

> >> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

> >> Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.0/63 - Release Date:

> 8/3/2005

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Just watch spiking those blood glucose levels above 160! For almost 16

years I had A1C levels below 6.0 by just taking an oral pill like Diabeta or

the generic form glyburide, but I did not stop eating all the sugar I wanted

like candy bars, cake, cookies, ice cream, and beer, one of my favorites. I

don't know if that was one of the primary causes of my three heart attacks

and two heart bypass surgeries, but I suspect it is so. I was always told

by my doctor way back then that as long as I had an A1C level 6.0 or lower,

I was good to go. So I did!

Hi

> Hi Harry, Thanks for those suggestions about testing and exercising. To

> answer your question about having any infections of any kind the answer

> is

> no. I will start testing more often. I'll keep you all posted.

>

> By the way I'm taking Metformen 2000 milligrams a day.

>

> Terri

>

>

>

>

>

>