RemedySpot.com

Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well hello there Carol, glad to see you here. I think you will like this group, I haven't been a member that long, but it is starting to feel like a home away from home.

Helon

Hello

My name is Carol and would love to get to know everyone here and any good ideas to lose this weight would we wonderful. I have been in Tops 16 years. I've been married 37 years and have 2 children and 4 grandchildren and one coming Oct. 11th.

CarolEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Well hello there Carol, glad to see you here. I think you will like this group, I haven't been a member that long, but it is starting to feel like a home away from home.

Helon

Hello

My name is Carol and would love to get to know everyone here and any good ideas to lose this weight would we wonderful. I have been in Tops 16 years. I've been married 37 years and have 2 children and 4 grandchildren and one coming Oct. 11th.

CarolEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Pepper! it's great to see you posting :) How are things going with your brother??

Melody Moris, LeaderTOPS #TX 1454, Pleasantonhttp://www.texastops.org

HELLO

Just testing to see if this goes through. I had to unsubscribe because of lack of computer for a while and since have resubscibe, but, no emails have came through. Love pepper

Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now! EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Pepper! it's great to see you posting :) How are things going with your brother??

Melody Moris, LeaderTOPS #TX 1454, Pleasantonhttp://www.texastops.org

HELLO

Just testing to see if this goes through. I had to unsubscribe because of lack of computer for a while and since have resubscibe, but, no emails have came through. Love pepper

Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now! EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

• 2 weeks later...

Turned my speakers on at 7:40 pm 9/30/04, but did not know how to get

to the attachment noted at the bottom of the page (??)

Janie

>

>

>

>

> HELLO - Turn Your Speakers On!!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Have you ever thought what this word stands for? Read on....

> Do you know that a simple " hello " can be a sweet one?

> The word means:

> H=How are you?

> E= Everything all right?

> L= Like to hear from you

> L= Love to see you soon!

> O=Obviously, I miss you...so, HELLO!

> It has made me smile every time I say hello since then

> so send this message to the people you care about.

> Just thinking of you!

> I only sent this to people that I knew

> would NOT break the chain or that believe in the power of prayer.

> May today there be peace within you.

> May you trust your God that you are exactly where you are meant to

be.

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

When you dont get html sent to you from the site.I have no idea how you can get it...... :-(

-- Re: HELLO

Turned my speakers on at 7:40 pm 9/30/04, but did not know how to get to the attachment noted at the bottom of the page (??)Janie> > > > > HELLO - Turn Your Speakers On!!!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Have you ever thought what this word stands for? Read on.... > Do you know that a simple "hello" can be a sweet one? > The word means: > H=How are you? > E= Everything all right? > L= Like to hear from you > L= Love to see you soon! > O=Obviously, I miss you...so, HELLO! > It has made me smile every time I say hello since then > so send this message to the people you care about. > Just thinking of you! > I only sent this to people that I knew > would NOT break the chain or that believe in the power of prayer. > May today there be peace within you. > May you trust your God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Patti: The surgery was not what bothered me, getting ready for treatment is causing some anxiety. I had a brest reduction last year and that is how I found my lump. I am sorry to meet you like this and wish you all the best of things. This is a great way to talk with others. I go to the onocologist for the first time on Monday, I am praying and will find out exactly what I am facing. I have been told 8 rounds of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation. He will tell me my options on Monday, I am not looking forward to it, but I know that God is with me. I would like to know more about you and your family if you would like to share.

Ren

I am single and have always been single. I have my first oncology appointment tomorrwo. We still dont knwo if I am stage 3 or 4. I hvaent had the tests done yet. I am doing pretty wiell at the moment. It doesnt really seem real just yet. I have friends tht are on my side and willing to help as I need it.

Patty

Re: Re: Hello

Patti: The surgery was not what bothered me, getting ready for treatment is causing some anxiety. I had a brest reduction last year and that is how I found my lump. I am sorry to meet you like this and wish you all the best of things. This is a great way to talk with others. I go to the onocologist for the first time on Monday, I am praying and will find out exactly what I am facing. I have been told 8 rounds of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation. He will tell me my options on Monday, I am not looking forward to it, but I know that God is with me. I would like to know more about you and your family if you would like to share. Ren

I am single and have always been single. I have my first oncology appointment tomorrwo. We still dont knwo if I am stage 3 or 4. I hvaent had the tests done yet. I am doing pretty wiell at the moment. It doesnt really seem real just yet. I have friends tht are on my side and willing to help as I need it.

Patty

Re: Re: Hello

Patti: The surgery was not what bothered me, getting ready for treatment is causing some anxiety. I had a brest reduction last year and that is how I found my lump. I am sorry to meet you like this and wish you all the best of things. This is a great way to talk with others. I go to the onocologist for the first time on Monday, I am praying and will find out exactly what I am facing. I have been told 8 rounds of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation. He will tell me my options on Monday, I am not looking forward to it, but I know that God is with me. I would like to know more about you and your family if you would like to share. Ren

Patti: I am learning what support works for me. I am building a support around me, and I am finding that God has given me different ones at different times. That way it does not load just one person down. Sometimes I can talk to one friend and then there is another one at a different time to talk to or cry with. I have just started this journey and I am learning what works for me. I am sure we all process this different. I am getting in the scriptures and learning what God says about this and to lean on him. Are you a believer?

Ren

Patti: I am learning what support works for me. I am building a support around me, and I am finding that God has given me different ones at different times. That way it does not load just one person down. Sometimes I can talk to one friend and then there is another one at a different time to talk to or cry with. I have just started this journey and I am learning what works for me. I am sure we all process this different. I am getting in the scriptures and learning what God says about this and to lean on him. Are you a believer?

Ren

Ren

Patty: You and eveyone in here are in my prayers. I like what one of the ladies said, let us change the statistics. That is a great way to look at things. I like that. Remember also that Prayers Changes Things.

Make today a wonderful day.

Ren

Patty: You and eveyone in here are in my prayers. I like what one of the ladies said, let us change the statistics. That is a great way to look at things. I like that. Remember also that Prayers Changes Things.

Ren

Ren

On the group's main webpage, there is a place to leave the group on the

right hand side. May we know why you want to leave us? If it's just

too much e-mail, you can edit it to only get messages when you enter

the website. Good luck to you for a complete recovery. Hugs,

rendurall@... wrote:

Patti: The surgery

was not what bothered me, getting ready for treatment is causing some

anxiety. I had a brest reduction last year and that is how I found my

lump. I am sorry to meet you like this and wish you all the best of

things. This is a great way to talk with others. I go to the

onocologist for the first time on Monday, I am praying and will find

out exactly what I am facing. I have been told 8 rounds of chemo and 6

weeks of radiation. He will tell me my options on Monday, I am not

looking forward to it, but I know that God is with me. I would like to

know more about you and your family if you would like to share.

Ren

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Melody, Well I have sent a long email telling about my brother. Thank you so much for asking. He is doing ok right now. Actually he is doing great considering what he has been through. I plan on going back after my husband heals from his surgery. Its really not that bad taking the bus because I can sleep all the way there and all the way back!!! The bus drivers are begining to call me by name! LOL

I am glad to be back and reading the emails again. I mean my brother lives way in the sticks...no internet service, one station on the tv, and 11 miles to the neartest grocery store!!! (Don't even think about a mall) LOL

I will have to admit the country living is great though. the air is so fresh and it is just a different, peaceful feeling there. I love it there. I kept busy feeding the animals, cleaning the house, tending to Eddie and just enjoying all the wild life there .

I was walking everyday also there. My sister-in-law and I walked every afternoon around 5 p.m. and up until my brother had the surgery he walked a little with us. had to go slow when he walked though and those days I wlaked twice. Once for Eddie and once for exercise!! LOL I am hoping that IF I do have a gain it will not be too bad because of all the exercise I did do while there. Not to mention all the walking I did at the hospital. I did a lot there.

Hope the bite is better. take care. love pepper

> >Reply-To: TexasTOPS >To: <TexasTOPS > >Subject: Re: HELLO >Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:40:36 -0500 > >Pepper! it's great to see you posting :) How are things going with your >brother?? > >Melody Moris, Leader >TOPS #TX 1454, Pleasanton >http://www.texastops.org > > HELLO > > >Just testing to see if this goes through. I had to unsubscribe because of >lack of computer for a while and since have resubscibe, but, no emails have >came through. Love pepper > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------- >---- >Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now! > >EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!! >Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org > > >

Hello Melody, Well I have sent a long email telling about my brother. Thank you so much for asking. He is doing ok right now. Actually he is doing great considering what he has been through. I plan on going back after my husband heals from his surgery. Its really not that bad taking the bus because I can sleep all the way there and all the way back!!! The bus drivers are begining to call me by name! LOL

I am glad to be back and reading the emails again. I mean my brother lives way in the sticks...no internet service, one station on the tv, and 11 miles to the neartest grocery store!!! (Don't even think about a mall) LOL

I will have to admit the country living is great though. the air is so fresh and it is just a different, peaceful feeling there. I love it there. I kept busy feeding the animals, cleaning the house, tending to Eddie and just enjoying all the wild life there .

I was walking everyday also there. My sister-in-law and I walked every afternoon around 5 p.m. and up until my brother had the surgery he walked a little with us. had to go slow when he walked though and those days I wlaked twice. Once for Eddie and once for exercise!! LOL I am hoping that IF I do have a gain it will not be too bad because of all the exercise I did do while there. Not to mention all the walking I did at the hospital. I did a lot there.

> >Reply-To: TexasTOPS >To: <TexasTOPS > >Subject: Re: HELLO >Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:40:36 -0500 > >Pepper! it's great to see you posting :) How are things going with your >brother?? > >Melody Moris, Leader >TOPS #TX 1454, Pleasanton >http://www.texastops.org > > HELLO > > >Just testing to see if this goes through. I had to unsubscribe because of >lack of computer for a while and since have resubscibe, but, no emails have >came through. Love pepper > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------- >---- >Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now! > >EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!! >Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org > > >