RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, Carol - - and welcome to the TexasTOPS site; I am new to the loop, also - - but am really enjoying the communication and support these people hand out so generously! They really have "TOPS HEARTS".

I am also a new KOPS (made KOPS in May), even though I have belonged to TOPS for 25 years. I've tried every diet in the world, and have lost hundreds of pounds, but was never able to stick to anything that I could really call a "lifestyle" change until January of this year when I got on The South Beach Diet. It is GOOD/LOW FAT & GOOD/LOW CARB, and allows me to eat most of the foods I like! I can even have snacks that no other diet allows! The secret is finding something that works for YOU - - -

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Clara

Guest guest

Hi, Carol - - and welcome to the TexasTOPS site; I am new to the loop, also - - but am really enjoying the communication and support these people hand out so generously! They really have "TOPS HEARTS".

I am also a new KOPS (made KOPS in May), even though I have belonged to TOPS for 25 years. I've tried every diet in the world, and have lost hundreds of pounds, but was never able to stick to anything that I could really call a "lifestyle" change until January of this year when I got on The South Beach Diet. It is GOOD/LOW FAT & GOOD/LOW CARB, and allows me to eat most of the foods I like! I can even have snacks that no other diet allows! The secret is finding something that works for YOU - - -

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Clara

Guest guest

Thanks Clara there is a girl in our group that is doing the South Beach. I tried the Atkins for a while. Would start out good and then it doesn't take much to mess that up for the day.I'm doing Weight Watchers now.

Carol

Guest guest

Thanks Clara there is a girl in our group that is doing the South Beach. I tried the Atkins for a while. Would start out good and then it doesn't take much to mess that up for the day.I'm doing Weight Watchers now.

Carol

Guest guest

Carol

Guest guest

Carol, Weight Watcher's will definitely work if you stay with their program. I haven't seen a plan in many years, but friends tell me that it has changed a lot from when I went 20 years ago!! Their point system sounds easier, if that's what they are still doing.

How is your friend doing with the South Beach diet? Some in my chapter tried it - some liked it as much as I do, and some hated it - - so that's the reason you have to find what works for you individually - and stick with it!! Also, I walk about 45 minutes every day except Sunday, and I think that helps a lot!

TOPS (((((((HUGS))))))))

Clara

Guest guest

Carol, Weight Watcher's will definitely work if you stay with their program. I haven't seen a plan in many years, but friends tell me that it has changed a lot from when I went 20 years ago!! Their point system sounds easier, if that's what they are still doing.

How is your friend doing with the South Beach diet? Some in my chapter tried it - some liked it as much as I do, and some hated it - - so that's the reason you have to find what works for you individually - and stick with it!! Also, I walk about 45 minutes every day except Sunday, and I think that helps a lot!

TOPS (((((((HUGS))))))))

Clara

Guest guest

Walking would help a lot. I had a stroke last year so I can hardly get around that good.The lady on the diet does good some weeks and some weeks not.

Carol

Guest guest

Walking would help a lot. I had a stroke last year so I can hardly get around that good.The lady on the diet does good some weeks and some weeks not.

Carol

Guest guest

Carol

Guest guest

Welcome, Carol, we're glad you've joined our little cyber-family. This is a good place to get ideas and support.

Hugs,

Deanna

Hello

My name is Carol and would love to get to know everyone here and any good ideas to lose this weight would we wonderful. I have been in Tops 16 years. I've been married 37 years and have 2 children and 4 grandchildren and one coming Oct. 11th.

CarolEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Welcome, Carol, we're glad you've joined our little cyber-family. This is a good place to get ideas and support.

Hugs,

Deanna

Hello

My name is Carol and would love to get to know everyone here and any good ideas to lose this weight would we wonderful. I have been in Tops 16 years. I've been married 37 years and have 2 children and 4 grandchildren and one coming Oct. 11th.

CarolEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Hugs,

Deanna

Hello

CarolEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Welcome to the list, Carol! I've been in TOPS since July 2002, and I LOVE IT!!! I'm 38 yrs old, married to my best friend, , and we have 2 children ( age 18 and -16). I live in Lampasas County, and attend TOPS in Copperas Cove, near Fort Hood.... deep in the heart of Central TX.

Hugs,

Janet

Hello

CarolEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

Welcome to the list, Carol! I've been in TOPS since July 2002, and I LOVE IT!!! I'm 38 yrs old, married to my best friend, , and we have 2 children ( age 18 and -16). I live in Lampasas County, and attend TOPS in Copperas Cove, near Fort Hood.... deep in the heart of Central TX.

Hugs,

Janet

Hello

CarolEMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!