RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: When is asthma considered asthma?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, I will just wait and see if they contact me.Kathy S wrote: Autumn, Did you contact Allsup?,, It may take a while for them to get back to you,, Don`t give up.. It may take some time to get it done,, Good Luck...Sara Highum <huffyndkgmail> wrote: Don't get discouraged Autumn it can be a

long wait. I am now on waiting list to have a hearing before a judge. Besides asthma *which was undiagnosed at the original complaint* I have depression, anxiety and diabetes. Sara On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Haven't heard anything back. Guess I didn't qualify. Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I just tried it. Let's see if I qualify with my asthma and panic disorder.Kathy S <nckathy1950> wrote: What does Social Security have to do with State insurance. there is a compant that has a 97 percent . that helps people get on Social security. It is www. allsup.com.. check them out, State Insurance in North Carolina is for people that don`t have enough money income to get insurance, go check out allsup,, you pay them when you get money and you may be able to get back pay fro ss. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I heaven't worked

since January of 1992. I had my asthma attack in 1993 and now the Social Security Disability told me that I make to much money to get on State Insurance.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford insurance and have children. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: don't you have to work for the state to get state insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me

when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered

asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.