RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: When is asthma considered asthma?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics!

wizkid

-- When is asthma considered asthma?

My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at home breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn

Guest guest

Can somebody tell me when is the Social Security disability board knows what is asthma disability is and why can't people who have asthma get turn down all the time. autumnstwins wrote: My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at home breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Can somebody tell me when is the Social Security disability board knows what is asthma disability is and why do people who have asthma get turn down all the time. Sorry about the one before.autumnstwins wrote: My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at home breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn

Guest guest

Is asthma considered a disability? Bourg wrote: Can somebody tell me when is the Social Security disability board knows what is asthma disability is and why do people who have asthma get turn down all the time. Sorry about the one before.autumnstwins <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms

and I am doing at home breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still

cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at home breathing treatments for

her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn

Guest guest

Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at home breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

yes my cousin was on disability because of his asthma. Just to let you know Autumn Social Security disability doesn't consider asthma deadly. The reason I know back in 1993 in march my heart stopped because of and asthma attackAutumn wrote: Is asthma considered a disability? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Can somebody tell me when is the Social Security disability board knows

what is asthma disability is and why do people who have asthma get turn down all the time. Sorry about the one before.autumnstwins <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at home breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Are they calling it asthma? My doctor prescribed all the asthma related medications insurance covered them no problem.

wizkid

-- When is asthma considered asthma?

My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn

Guest guest

They are just calling it asthma like symptoms aka Insanity In Technicolor wrote: Are they calling it asthma? My doctor prescribed all the asthma related medications insurance covered them no problem. wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I had asthma since I was 5 years old. aka Insanity In Technicolor wrote: Are they calling it asthma? My doctor prescribed all the asthma related medications insurance covered them no problem. wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

OMG, your heart actually stopped? How can your cousin be on asthma disability if SS doesn't consider it a disability. Bourg wrote: yes my cousin was on disability because of his asthma. Just to let you know Autumn Social Security disability doesn't consider asthma deadly. The reason I know back in 1993 in march my heart stopped because of and asthma attackAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Is asthma considered a disability? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Can somebody tell me when is the Social Security disability board knows what is asthma disability is and why do people who have asthma get turn down all the time. Sorry about the one before.autumnstwins <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at home breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her

and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I didn't get my first asthma attack until I was 13. Diagnosed at 13. Bourg wrote: I had asthma since I was 5 years old. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: Are they

calling it asthma? My doctor prescribed all the asthma related medications insurance covered them no problem. wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

When I was little I was on my dads insurance but when I got older and had to get I had to get my own health insurance and that is where the problem started. I was put in a high risk Group because they called my asthma preexist condition since I had back when I was 5 years old.Autumn wrote: I didn't get my first asthma attack until I was 13. Diagnosed at 13. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I had asthma since I was 5 years old. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: Are they calling it asthma? My doctor prescribed all the asthma related medications insurance covered them no problem. wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

So they denied you because they considered asthma a preexisting condition. OK, without meds you could die. What a croc. Bourg wrote: When I was little I was on my dads insurance but when I got older and had to get I had to get my own health insurance and that is where the problem started. I was put in a high risk Group because they called my asthma preexist condition since I had back when I was 5 years old.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I didn't get my first asthma attack until I was 13. Diagnosed at 13. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I had asthma since I was 5 years old. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: Are they calling it asthma? My doctor prescribed all the asthma related medications insurance covered them no problem. wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on

because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in

pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn

Guest guest

I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg

<kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered

asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

how much is your daughter inhaler cost here for me it cost 46.00Autumn wrote: So they denied you because they considered asthma a preexisting condition. OK, without meds you could die. What a croc. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: When I was little I was on my dads insurance but when I got older and had to get I had to get my own health insurance and that is where the problem started.

I was put in a high risk Group because they called my asthma preexist condition since I had back when I was 5 years old.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I didn't get my first asthma attack until I was 13. Diagnosed at 13. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I had asthma since I was 5 years old. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: Are they calling it asthma? My

doctor prescribed all the asthma related medications insurance covered them no problem. wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

I use to work and I was there insurance and had no problem but they change every year. The problem started after I was illegaly fired and that was when i couldn't find any health insuranceAutumn wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't

know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In

Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

and there in lies the problem with our health care system in the U.S.

I have never had a problem having insurance covering my meds in the

state of Mississippi, or Arizona. I have had asthma since I was 4 years

old...I am now 52.I think it has to do with state coverage...in the U.S.

we have many states with their own regulations on health care. 50

different states governing what is covered and what is considered a

pre-existing condition. Where the United part of the states comes in

that idea, it astounds me!!!

Cindi

Autumn wrote:

>

> So they denied you because they considered asthma a preexisting

> condition. OK, without meds you could die. What a croc.

>

> */ Bourg /* wrote:

>

> When I was little I was on my dads insurance but when I got older

> and had to get I had to get my own health insurance and that is

> where the problem started. I was put in a high risk Group because

> they called my asthma preexist condition since I had back when I

> was 5 years old.

>

> */Autumn /* wrote:

>

> I didn't get my first asthma attack until I was 13. Diagnosed

> at 13.

>

> */ Bourg /* wrote:

>

> I had asthma since I was 5 years old.

>

> */ aka Insanity In Technicolor

> /* wrote:

>

> Are they calling it asthma? My doctor prescribed all

> the asthma related medications insurance covered them

> no problem.

>

> wizkid

>

> /--*/* When is asthma considered asthma?*

> * *

> * *

> * *

> * *

> *My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep

> telling me she has

> asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing

> treatments for

> her when she gets really bad colds.

>

> Autumn

>

> *

> * *

> * *

>

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtD\

ypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

>

>

>

>

>

> FREE Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click

> Here! <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=105623>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

> Mobile. Try it now.

>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtD\

ypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn

<autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

That is why I am state insurance. I had a good job and got pregnant and when I was 6 months pregnant with twins I got fired. I had no choice to go on state insurance. I couldn't afford the cobra and my husband's job doesn't offer insurance. Bourg wrote: I use to work and I was there insurance and had no problem but they change every year. The problem started after I was illegaly fired and that was when i couldn't find any health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a

high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words

really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds.

Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my

asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Ventolin costs $39.99. Bourg wrote: how much is your daughter inhaler cost here for me it cost 46.00Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: So they denied you because they considered asthma a preexisting condition. OK, without meds you could die. What a croc. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: When I was little I was on my dads insurance but when I got older and had to get I had to get my own health insurance and that is where the problem started. I was put in a high risk Group because they called my asthma preexist condition since I had back when I was 5 years old.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I didn't get my first asthma attack until I was 13. Diagnosed at 13. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I had asthma since I was 5 years old. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: Are they calling it asthma? My doctor prescribed all the asthma related medications insurance covered them no problem. wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing treatments for her

when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg

<kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered

asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.