RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: When is asthma considered asthma?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can you get state insurance? Bourg wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the

companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

don't you have to work for the state to get state insuranceAutumn wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have

insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the

nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

even here insurance company call asthma pre existAutumn wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have

insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the

nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

, I can totally relate though frankly I have been blessed with a GREAT insurance company since childhood that treats me A+. I have 2 pre-existing conditions - Mental Illness and Asthma/respiratory problems. I have heard WAY to many horror stories from friends who are not as lucky. I am in the fight with Social Security, YES Asthma is considered a disability but you have to really fight to get it. As with alot of medical conditions that don't make you obviously disabled such as in a wheelchair or blindness, I think some of it falls onto WHO reviews your claims at SSA and how much knowledge they have. I have been denied twice and pardon my french I would say 'bleep' it but my lawyer refuses to quit and has been talking to lawyer friends to find people that might know more. He is DETERMINED. Try again and keep fighting. They cannot ban you from reapplying and you might get someone with a half a brain next time.

Please go to your County Social security office and ask them about Medical Assistance. It is for low income and is a State run program. If you are unemployed you should be able to get some help.

Also found this website, might be worth checking out, I found my allergy and asthma medications listed. http://www.freemedicinerevolution.com/?gclid=CIPh0bnFrpICFQEpxwodVQ_DQg

Hang in there Huffy

now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insurance

Autumn wrote:

That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg wrote:

I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn wrote:

I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg wrote:

Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn wrote:

I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg wrote:

Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn wrote:

My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor wrote:

From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover " asthma " until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose " asthma " until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics!

wizkid

-- When is asthma considered asthma?

My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

oops ammend post security should be Services in paragraph 2, Did not want any confusion

, I can totally relate though frankly I have been blessed with a GREAT insurance company since childhood that treats me A+. I have 2 pre-existing conditions - Mental Illness and Asthma/respiratory problems. I have heard WAY to many horror stories from friends who are not as lucky. I am in the fight with Social Security, YES Asthma is considered a disability but you have to really fight to get it. As with alot of medical conditions that don't make you obviously disabled such as in a wheelchair or blindness, I think some of it falls onto WHO reviews your claims at SSA and how much knowledge they have. I have been denied twice and pardon my french I would say 'bleep' it but my lawyer refuses to quit and has been talking to lawyer friends to find people that might know more. He is DETERMINED. Try again and keep fighting. They cannot ban you from reapplying and you might get someone with a half a brain next time.

Please go to your County Social security office and ask them about Medical Assistance. It is for low income and is a State run program. If you are unemployed you should be able to get some help.

Also found this website, might be worth checking out, I found my allergy and asthma medications listed. http://www.freemedicinerevolution.com/?gclid=CIPh0bnFrpICFQEpxwodVQ_DQg

Hang in there Huffy

now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insurance

Autumn wrote:

That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg wrote:

I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn wrote:

I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg wrote:

Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn wrote:

I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg wrote:

Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn wrote:

My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor wrote:

From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover " asthma " until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose " asthma " until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics!

wizkid

My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn

Guest guest

I have been turned down 13 times so far and I also had a lawyer and that didn't help either. I don't know what else to try.Sara Highum wrote: , I can totally relate though frankly I have been blessed with a GREAT insurance company since childhood that treats me A+. I have 2 pre-existing conditions - Mental Illness and Asthma/respiratory problems. I have heard WAY to many horror stories from friends who are not as lucky. I am in the fight with Social Security, YES Asthma is considered a disability but you

have to really fight to get it. As with alot of medical conditions that don't make you obviously disabled such as in a wheelchair or blindness, I think some of it falls onto WHO reviews your claims at SSA and how much knowledge they have. I have been denied twice and pardon my french I would say 'bleep' it but my lawyer refuses to quit and has been talking to lawyer friends to find people that might know more. He is DETERMINED. Try again and keep fighting. They cannot ban you from reapplying and you might get someone with a half a brain next time. Please go to your County Social security office and ask them about Medical Assistance. It is for low income and is a State run program. If you are unemployed you should be able to get some help. Also found this website, might be worth checking out, I found my allergy and asthma medications listed. http://www.freemedicinerevolution.com/?gclid=CIPh0bnFrpICFQEpxwodVQ_DQg Hang in there Huffy On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insurance Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know

where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and

now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I did go to the social security office all they keep tell me is that I make to much money. what I want to know is how can you make to much money if I don't work.Sara Highum wrote: , I can totally relate though frankly I have been blessed with a GREAT insurance company since childhood that treats me A+. I have 2 pre-existing conditions - Mental Illness and Asthma/respiratory problems. I have heard WAY to many horror stories from friends who are not as lucky. I am in the fight with Social Security, YES

Asthma is considered a disability but you have to really fight to get it. As with alot of medical conditions that don't make you obviously disabled such as in a wheelchair or blindness, I think some of it falls onto WHO reviews your claims at SSA and how much knowledge they have. I have been denied twice and pardon my french I would say 'bleep' it but my lawyer refuses to quit and has been talking to lawyer friends to find people that might know more. He is DETERMINED. Try again and keep fighting. They cannot ban you from reapplying and you might get someone with a half a brain next time. Please go to your County Social security office and ask them about Medical Assistance. It is for low income and is a State run program. If you are unemployed you should be able to get some help. Also found this website, might be worth checking out, I found my allergy and asthma medications listed. http://www.freemedicinerevolution.com/?gclid=CIPh0bnFrpICFQEpxwodVQ_DQg Hang in there Huffy On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insurance Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know

where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and

now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Most insurance companies will cover preexisting conditions after 8-12 months. YOu would probably have to pay more to be placed on high-risk insurance but you can get coverage. For someone with mild asthma is might be cheaper for them to just pay for their medications but for someone with severe asthma it would definitely be cheaper in the long run to pay for the insurance. Especially if they had any other conditions. I am extremely lucky to have insurance through my provider. My premium is over $200 a month but the company is paying out several thousand a month for my claims. Especially with two ICU stays this year. Bourg wrote: even here insurance company call asthma pre exist .

Guest guest

I'm in the UK, and kids are diagnosed with asthma whatever age they are; as we don't have medical insurance, so it's not an issue. Jenn Hill Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...! Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.

Guest guest

In the UK, we don't have separate charges; we just pay a set rate of £6,75 which is the NHS charges. Kids, OAPs, pregnant woman and other categories of people get theirs free (which is another debate entirely - us students are the only low income group who have to pay... if I were a junkie on methadone, that would be free...). I was prescribed two ventolin inhalers at the same time, so they were covered by the same charge, though I think had I got my preventer inhaler at the same time, I'd have had to have paid separately for that. Jenn HillAutumn wrote: Ventolin costs $39.99. Bourg wrote: how much is your daughter inhaler cost here for me it cost 46.00Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: So they denied you because they considered asthma a preexisting condition. OK, without meds you could die. What a croc. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: When I was little I was on my dads insurance but when I got older and had to get I had to get my own health insurance and that is where the problem started. I was put in a high risk Group because they called my asthma preexist condition since I had back when I was 5 years old.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I didn't get my first asthma attack until I was 13. Diagnosed at 13. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I had asthma since I was 5 years old. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: Are they calling it asthma? My doctor prescribed all the asthma related medications insurance covered them no problem. wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at hm breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds.

Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Tha can tek t'lass outta Yorkshire...! Don't brand me, don't classify me, don't tell me what to wear. I'll be who I want to be, and I'm proud to be me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.

Guest guest

No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford insurance and have children. Bourg wrote: don't you have to work for the state to get state insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance

now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my

asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

I heaven't worked since January of 1992. I had my asthma attack in 1993 and now the Social Security Disability told me that I make to much money to get on State Insurance.Autumn wrote: No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford insurance and have children. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: don't you have to work for the state to get state

insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma

meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is

asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a

better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

What does Social Security have to do with State insurance. there is a compant that has a 97 percent . that helps people get on Social security. It is www. allsup.com.. check them out, State Insurance in North Carolina is for people that don`t have enough money income to get insurance, go check out allsup,, you pay them when you get money and you may be able to get back pay fro ss. Bourg wrote: I heaven't worked since January of 1992. I had my asthma attack in 1993 and now the Social Security Disability told me that I make to much money to get on State Insurance.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford insurance and have children. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: don't you have to work for the state to get state insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg

<kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn

<autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because

in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still

cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for

her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

Guest guest

I just tried it. Let's see if I qualify with my asthma and panic disorder.Kathy S wrote: What does Social Security have to do with State insurance. there is a compant that has a 97 percent . that helps people get on Social security. It is www. allsup.com.. check them out, State Insurance in North Carolina is for people that don`t have enough money income

to get insurance, go check out allsup,, you pay them when you get money and you may be able to get back pay fro ss. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I heaven't worked since January of 1992. I had my asthma attack in 1993 and now the Social Security Disability told me that I make to much money to get on State Insurance.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford insurance and have children. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: don't you have to work for the state to get state

insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma

meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is

asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better

friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get

A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

Guest guest

I'm on disability because of my asthma and back problems. Asthma is a disability under the Americans With Disabilities Act and you should get a lawyer and fight for your rights under that act. Bourg wrote: yes my cousin was on disability because of his asthma. Just to let you know Autumn Social Security disability doesn't consider asthma deadly. The reason I know back in 1993 in march my heart stopped because of and asthma attackAutumn

<autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Is asthma considered a disability? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Can somebody tell me when is the Social Security disability board knows what is asthma disability is and why do people who have asthma get turn down all the time. Sorry about the one before.autumnstwins <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doing at home breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. God bless you!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Hi Autumn,

Are you getting enough magnesium?

Panic disorder can be a symptom of magnesium deficiency.

Are you taking enough B-Complex, especially niacinamide?

I read that niacinamide acts on the same receptor sites as the

benzodiazepines.

Always do your research and talk to your Doctor before supplementing

with anything.

Alana

>>>>> and panic disorder.

Guest guest

I take a multi-vitamin every day.sea_girl111 wrote: Hi Autumn,Are you getting enough magnesium?Panic disorder can be a symptom of magnesium deficiency.Are you taking enough B-Complex, especially niacinamide?I read that niacinamide acts on the same receptor sites as the benzodiazepines.Always do your research and talk to your Doctor before supplementing with anything.Alana>>>>> and panic

disorder.

Guest guest

Haven't heard anything back. Guess I didn't qualify. Autumn wrote: I just tried it. Let's see if I qualify with my asthma and panic disorder.Kathy S <nckathy1950> wrote: What does Social Security have to do with State insurance. there is a compant that has a 97 percent . that

helps people get on Social security. It is www. allsup.com.. check them out, State Insurance in North Carolina is for people that don`t have enough money income to get insurance, go check out allsup,, you pay them when you get money and you may be able to get back pay fro ss. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I heaven't worked since January of 1992. I had my asthma attack in 1993 and now the Social Security Disability told me that I make to much money to get on State Insurance.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford

insurance and have children. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: don't you have to work for the state to get state insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health

insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your

homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access,

No Cost. OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

Guest guest

Hi Autumn,

Might not be enough in there?

Alana

>>>>>> I take a multi-vitamin every day.

Guest guest

I will ask my allergist when I see her in two weeks.sea_girl111 wrote: Hi Autumn,Might not be enough in there?Alana>>>>>> I take a multi-vitamin every day.

Guest guest

I will ask my allergist when I see her in two weeks.sea_girl111 wrote: Hi Autumn,Might not be enough in there?Alana>>>>>> I take a multi-vitamin every day.

Guest guest

Don't get discouraged Autumn it can be a long wait. I am now on waiting list to have a hearing before a judge. Besides asthma *which was undiagnosed at the original complaint* I have depression, anxiety and diabetes.

Sara

Haven't heard anything back. Guess I didn't qualify.

Autumn wrote:

I just tried it. Let's see if I qualify with my asthma and panic disorder.Kathy S wrote:

What does Social Security have to do with State insurance. there is a compant that has a 97 percent . that helps people get on Social security. It is www. allsup.com.. check them out, State Insurance in North Carolina is for people that don`t have enough money income to get insurance, go check out allsup,, you pay them when you get money and you may be able to get back pay fro ss.

Bourg wrote:

I heaven't worked since January of 1992. I had my asthma attack in 1993 and now the Social

Security Disability told me that I make to much money to get on State Insurance.Autumn wrote:

No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford insurance and have children. Bourg wrote:

don't you have to work for the state to get state insuranceAutumn wrote:

Can you get state insurance? Bourg wrote:

Autumn wrote:

wizkid

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

Guest guest

Don't get discouraged Autumn it can be a long wait. I am now on waiting list to have a hearing before a judge. Besides asthma *which was undiagnosed at the original complaint* I have depression, anxiety and diabetes.

Sara

Haven't heard anything back. Guess I didn't qualify.

Autumn wrote:

I just tried it. Let's see if I qualify with my asthma and panic disorder.Kathy S wrote:

What does Social Security have to do with State insurance. there is a compant that has a 97 percent . that helps people get on Social security. It is www. allsup.com.. check them out, State Insurance in North Carolina is for people that don`t have enough money income to get insurance, go check out allsup,, you pay them when you get money and you may be able to get back pay fro ss.

Bourg wrote:

I heaven't worked since January of 1992. I had my asthma attack in 1993 and now the Social

Security Disability told me that I make to much money to get on State Insurance.Autumn wrote:

No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford insurance and have children. Bourg wrote:

don't you have to work for the state to get state insuranceAutumn wrote:

Can you get state insurance? Bourg wrote:

Autumn wrote:

wizkid

Guest guest

Autumn, Did you contact Allsup?,, It may take a while for them to get back to you,, Don`t give up.. It may take some time to get it done,, Good Luck...Sara Highum wrote: Don't get discouraged Autumn it can be a long wait. I am now on waiting list to have a hearing before a judge. Besides asthma *which was undiagnosed at the original complaint* I have depression, anxiety and diabetes. Sara On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Haven't heard anything back. Guess I didn't qualify. Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I just tried it. Let's see if I qualify with my asthma and panic disorder.Kathy S <nckathy1950> wrote: What does Social Security have to do with State insurance.

there is a compant that has a 97 percent . that helps people get on Social security. It is www. allsup.com.. check them out, State Insurance in North Carolina is for people that don`t have enough money income to get insurance, go check out allsup,, you pay them when you get money and you may be able to get back pay fro ss. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I heaven't worked since January of 1992. I had my asthma attack in 1993 and now the Social Security Disability told me that I make to much money to get on State Insurance.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford insurance and have children. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: don't you have to work for the state to get state insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time

his parents told me that I could come live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now. But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are

put in a high risk or they call asthma pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the

treatment. Its just a matter of words really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds.

Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

Guest guest

Do you have a lawyer? My Mom is disabled and it took her two years. We were told that almost no one gets it unless they have a lawyer. You will probably have to go through an appeals process (most do)Sara Highum wrote: Don't get discouraged Autumn it can be a long wait. I am now on waiting list to have a hearing before a judge. Besides asthma *which was undiagnosed at the original complaint* I have depression, anxiety and diabetes. Sara On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Haven't heard anything back. Guess I didn't qualify. Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I just tried it. Let's see if I qualify with my asthma and panic disorder.Kathy S <nckathy1950> wrote: What does Social Security have to do with State insurance. there is a

compant that has a 97 percent . that helps people get on Social security. It is www. allsup.com.. check them out, State Insurance in North Carolina is for people that don`t have enough money income to get insurance, go check out allsup,, you pay them when you get money and you may be able to get back pay fro ss. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I heaven't worked since January of 1992. I had my asthma attack in 1993 and now the Social Security Disability told me that I make to much money to get on State Insurance.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: No, state insurance here is for people who cannot afford insurance and have children. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: don't you have to work for the state to get state insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Can you get state insurance? Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: now after my father died in 1998 my friend at the time his parents told me that I could come

live with them and I did. But when it come to my health they will not helpme eith with my asthma. I cabn't even go to the hospital because I don't have insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: That's horrible. When I was without insurance the companies that manufactured my asthma meds gave me the meds for dirt cheap. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: I can't even get my brothers and my sister to help me when I need help with my asthma.Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance now.

But when I worked and had insurance through my job I never had a problem with them paying for my asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn I don't know where you live but here it is hard to get health insuranceAutumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have state insurance and they have covered all mine and my daughters asthma meds. Bourg <kmanjames> wrote: Autumn No health Insurance will cover me because in Louisiana people who have asthma are put in a high risk or they call asthma

pre exist conditions and it is hard to get on because of my asthma Autumn <autumnjsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: My insurance has been covering asthma inhalers for her and now today they covered the nebulizer. aka Insanity In Technicolor <jagwizkidadelphia (DOT) net> wrote: From what my doctor told me, most insurances won't cover "asthma" until they are like 5/6 so most doctors will not diagnose "asthma" until that time so that the insurance will still cover the treatment. Its just a matter of words

really. Its sad with there is so much politics even in pediatrics! wizkid -- When is asthma considered asthma? My daughter is almost 3 years old and they keep telling me she has asthma like symptoms and I am doin! g at hom e breathing treatments for her when she gets really bad colds. Autumn Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. You rock. That's why

Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t