RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Irene,I do need to look into one of those bracelets (I think I have kept links from other postings...I will look into that). The medication thing does bother me because the doctors seem to only offer the one drug (risperidone) and won't suggest anything else (citing that risperidone is the best option).

eats and eats and eats and eats YET is super thin. I can't figure out why his eating doesn't catch up with him. For example he has two pieces of crazy bread, three slices of pizza, and six hot dogs at one meal and likely would eat more if I let him. He usually has two meals at lunch and super due to ending up eating whatever his younger brother wouldn't in addition to his own meal. The general public (teachers, respite workers, etc.) tend to feed him even more because he almost always is thought to be starving because he acts the part (steals food from any and everyone, including right out of others mouths) and is thin.; mom to Nicala (13, bronchiectasis/learning disability/several health issues), (13, ds/adhd/autism), (11), (4).

Guest guest

I wish I had advice to give also…  My only thought is that I am

surprised that putting a lock on the door would be considered child abuse.  It

sounds to me like it would be the only way to keep him safe at night, and to

give everyone some much-needed sleep.  I read in Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy

Child (or whatever that book is) when my daughter (non-DS) was having sleep

issues that putting a lock on the door was an option for keeping the child in

their room at night.  We tried everything with my daughter to get her to stay

in her room (including a gate at the open door) but eventually put a lock on

that keeps the door open a few inches, so that she wouldn’t be scared but would

be contained.  I would think especially if it’s a safety issue for him or others

it would be important to keep him in a “child-proofed†room.  Maybe there was

one person at the school that thought that sounded bad but if you checked with child

services about your specific situation (as well as his pediatrician?) they may

agree that it’s a safe option.

I hope you are able to find a solution that helps. 

Eileen

Mom to Owen (8), Maeve (6), Colin (Ds/2) and (2)

Multiples-DS [mailto:Multiples-DS ] On Behalf

Of igercak

Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 10:44 AM

To: Multiples-DS

Subject:

Wow

that must become exhausting, I wish I had some advice to give :( I know

of families where their children w/ds wander away if not under direct care

and they have some sort of a bracelet that is registered with the sheriff, I

could find out for you if that is any help. I am sure at 13 you have

already persued whether or not any type of meds may help ? I

had a brother with ds born in 1961 and he never got out of his diapers and

was non verbal (he passed away at 46) he had some meds which made him more

managable which in turn made him happier. He was very low functioning but

he lived in a group home and they had a great routine in place. Hang in there

we are here if you need to vent/share.

Irene

-----

Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, August 21,

2010 10:26 AM

Subject: Re:

Check-In Day, eating & other issues

isn't on any medication. He was put on

risperidone a little over a year ago but I eventually took him off of it

after never being able to find a happy dose (no matter how small the dose was

he always became a drooling zombie). We have never been offered any

other option than the risperidone.

I know that most of the members here are going through the younger years with

their kids and that is one of the older ones (he will be 14 in Dec and

yes he has hit puberty!) however I am wondering if anyone has dealt with the

issues that I am. I also know that is very low functioning (no

communication skills, still in diapers, etc) and that maybe no one on this

list serve has dealt with similar issues (correction; I think has).

I actually had CAS (children's aid society) called on me in 2003 because an

EA of 's had asked me what I would do if wouldn't stay in his

room at night. I had responded that I would put a lock on the

door. CAS was called for a room, door, and lock that didn't exist at

the time. So I have known for years that placing a lock on his door is

considered child abuse. Well here I am; years later, stuck with what to

do because of not being able to put a lock on 's door. He leaves

his room and the house whenever he so chooses and I cannot keep track of him

at all times. He opens and closes his bedroom window (I'm afraid he

will jump out of it...2nd story). He turns TV's and stereos on and

off. He strips himself and jumps into the shower and sprays the shower

head all over the bathroom. He removes his bowel movements from his

diapers to play with and eat (he does this at respite and school too).

I can't set the table because he steals the food before I am even done

setting the table (last night he drank every ones drinks before anyone else

got to the table)....the list goes on.

Let's just say that I can't wait for the summer to be over and school to

start back up.....although I am sure that will bring a whole new set of

issues since he will be starting high school (of course he wasn't permitted

to attend his local high school that does have developmental classrooms

b/c of his functioning level).

eats and eats and eats and eats YET is super

thin. I can't figure out why his eating doesn't catch up with

him. For example he has two pieces of crazy bread, three slices of

pizza, and six hot dogs at one meal and likely would eat more if I let

him. He usually has two meals at lunch and super due to ending up

eating whatever his younger brother wouldn't in addition to his own

meal. The general public (teachers, respite workers, etc.) tend to

feed him even more because he almost always is thought to be starving

because he acts the part (steals food from any and everyone, including

right out of others mouths) and is thin.

; mom to Nicala (13, bronchiectasis/learning disability/several

health issues), (13, ds/adhd/autism), (11), (4).

Guest guest

You may want to look at this website regarding bracelets for

wandering kids.  J

www.projectlifesaver.org

Cecilia

& (ID DS, 5)

(4)

Multiples-DS [mailto:Multiples-DS ] On Behalf

Of

Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 3:06 PM

Hi Irene,

I do need to look into one of those bracelets (I think I have kept links from

other postings...I will look into that). The medication thing does

bother me because the doctors seem to only offer the one drug (risperidone)

and won't suggest anything else (citing that risperidone is the best

option).

eats and eats and eats and eats YET is super

thin. I can't figure out why his eating doesn't catch up with

him. For example he has two pieces of crazy bread, three slices

of pizza, and six hot dogs at one meal and likely would eat more if I

let him. He usually has two meals at lunch and super due to

ending up eating whatever his younger brother wouldn't in addition to

his own meal. The general public (teachers, respite workers,

etc.) tend to feed him even more because he almost always is thought to

be starving because he acts the part (steals food from any and everyone,

including right out of others mouths) and is thin.

; mom to Nicala (13, bronchiectasis/learning disability/several

health issues), (13, ds/adhd/autism), (11), (4).

Guest guest

Hi Eileen,

Child services said that it was child abuse. When I questioned how, they claimed that it violated the fire code....he needed two ways to escape (window and door) should there be a fire in his room. I think this statment is ridiculous because if there ever was a fire in 's room he likely would just stay to play with it and what about all those babies that are confined to cribs (are they too being abused?). I WILL be putting a lock on his door...I have no other choice with this situation.

eats and eats and eats and eats YET is super thin. I can't figure out why his eating doesn't catch up with him. For example he has two pieces of crazy bread, three slices of pizza, and six hot dogs at one meal and likely would eat more if I let him. He usually has two meals at lunch and super due to ending up eating whatever his younger brother wouldn't in addition to his own meal. The general public (teachers, respite workers, etc.) tend to feed him even more because he almost always is thought to be starving because he acts the part (steals food from any and everyone, including right out of others mouths) and is thin.; mom to Nicala (13, bronchiectasis/learning disability/several health issues), (13, ds/adhd/autism), (11),

(4).

Guest guest

Is not risperadone one of the new anti-psychotics used to treat elderly patients with Alzheimers, specifically those with sundowning tendencies -- the propensity to roam around/walk out as soon as the sun goes down but improves significantly during daylight hours, generally. I only ask, say this b/c my father was recently put on that or a form of it for Alzheimer's and sundowning behavior. He is in a locked down unit of a nursing home b/c we could no longer prevent the wandering or attend to the hygiene issues. There are other anti-psychotic drugs though I'm not sure whether they can be safely used on children.

Is it possible to put in a 2nd egress window in his room (with window guards which may also violate the code so go figure) such that there are 2 forms of egress or maybe your local fire department has ideas on how to address 's safety. BTW -- if your house predates your building department then you're exempt from meeting the building requirements of 2 forms of egress from each bedroom (unless you do construction on the house.) I know that's a stretch but my house and the kids' bedrooms are "grandfathered" in and exempt from the law b/c our house was built in 1834 and the building department was started in 1936. (Not that having tiny windows in their bedrooms in an ancient house makes me feel comfortable for my kids's safety in case of fire but...) My hubby, NYPD, said that you can lock your downstairs doors but not his bedroom door. Is there a place you could install a door (top of

stairs maybe) to contain him in a larger but still safe and secure area? It's crazy b/c you could easily show that not safely containing at night is far more dangerous than locking his door... as long as you meet fire code. Seems you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. If I think of or find out anything else I'll share it. xo maggie Mom to Olivia '01 and & '05 (IDs w/ DS)

www.walkonthehappyside.blogspot.com

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Sun, August 22, 2010 2:54:35 AMSubject: RE:

You may want to look at this website regarding bracelets for wandering kids. Jwww.projectlifesaver.org

Cecilia

& (ID DS, 5)

(4)

From: Multiples-DS [mailto:Multiples-DS ] On Behalf Of Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 3:06 PMTo: Multiples-DS Subject: Re:

Hi Irene,I do need to look into one of those bracelets (I think I have kept links from other postings...I will look into that). The medication thing does bother me because the doctors seem to only offer the one drug (risperidone) and won't suggest anything else (citing that risperidone is the best option).

eats and eats and eats and eats YET is super thin. I can't figure out why his eating doesn't catch up with him. For example he has two pieces of crazy bread, three slices of pizza, and six hot dogs at one meal and likely would eat more if I let him. He usually has two meals at lunch and super due to ending up eating whatever his younger brother wouldn't in addition to his own meal. The general public (teachers, respite workers, etc.) tend to feed him even more because he almost always is thought to be starving because he acts the part (steals food from any and everyone, including right out of others mouths) and is thin.; mom to Nicala (13, bronchiectasis/learning disability/several health issues), (13, ds/adhd/autism), (11),

(4).

Guest guest

http://www.psychiatrist.com/pcc/pccpdf/v07n05/v07n0502.pdf

RE:

You may want to look at this website regarding bracelets for wandering kids. Jwww.projectlifesaver.org

Cecilia

& (ID DS, 5)

(4)

From: Multiples-DS [mailto:Multiples-DS ] On Behalf Of Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 3:06 PMTo: Multiples-DS Subject: Re:

eats and eats and eats and eats YET is super thin. I can't figure out why his eating doesn't catch up with him. For example he has two pieces of crazy bread, three slices of pizza, and six hot dogs at one meal and likely would eat more if I let him. He usually has two meals at lunch and super due to ending up eating whatever his younger brother wouldn't in addition to his own meal. The general public (teachers, respite workers, etc.) tend to feed him even more because he almost always is thought to be starving because he acts the part (steals food from any and everyone, including right out of others mouths) and is thin.; mom to Nicala (13, bronchiectasis/learning disability/several health issues), (13, ds/adhd/autism), (11), (4).

Guest guest

Hi Maggie,Thanks for the ideas on trying to keep in our house. Our house was built in 1974 so I guess it is probably too new to be grandfathered. The door at the top of the stairs would be a good idea but won't work for our house b/c we have a winding staircase that is open to the ceiling of the second level. I have not put a lock on his bedroom door as of yet but am thinking that is the only thing I can do for his safety (I was putting laundry away yesterday and heard the garage door opening..... had put his shoes on, went out into the garage, opened the garage door and was taking off).

Guest guest

Thanks

There have been a few emails from the

yahoo group where someone who did not belong here was putting on links that had

viruses or other things that were not appropriate.

I was just making sure.

Thanks

Caroline

Multiples-DS

[mailto:Multiples-DS ]

On Behalf Of Verissimo

Sent: June-24-11 12:31 PM

Hi Caroline. They are Jennie's photos

Who is Me on this site.

Don’t open the link until we know

Caroline

[mailto:Multiples-DS ]

On Behalf Of Me

Sent: June-22-11 2:10 PM

Thanks

everyone. I posted some pics in an album:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multiples-DS/photos/album/1562540135/pic/list

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi,

>

>

> My name is Jen and I'm the Mom of (almost) 4 month old twins, one of which

has DS. My son Wyatt has the extra chromosome and AVSD and my daughter is

fine (other than an inguinal hernia repair that she had done at 6weeks).

Wyatt has seen 5 doctors since he has come home from the hospital, some of them

multiple times. He is very healthy, we are just being preventative and

monitoring.

>

> I also have a five year old son named Quinn who is a shining star.

He is gifted and very dramatic.

>

> Hmm.... what else would you want to know....

>

> I live in Brampton, Ontario (Canada) where I work as

a Psychiatric RN. I also have been blogging for years and since we found

out about Wyatt in January, I've been writing almost weekly.

>

> http://psychojenic.blogspot.com/

>

> Lately, since I haven't been able to find a lot of resources (until a

member pointed me to you), I started a DS blog as well where I repost my DS

related entries and add very useful resources when I find them.

>

> http://downwitdat.blogspot.com/

>

> Thanks for your time and have a good day,

>

>

> - Jen

>

> " Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try

to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so

they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must

first be who you really are, then, do what you need to do, in order to have

what you want. " --Margaret Young

>

size=1 width= " 100% " noshade color= " #a0a0a0 "

align=center>

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 10.0.1388 / Virus Database: 1513/3723 - Release Date: 06/24/11

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0"

align=center>

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 10.0.1388 / Virus Database: 1513/3723 - Release Date: 06/24/11

Guest guest

Totally understand. I get all kinds of spam on some of my groups! Love life and be gentle, Thanks There have been a few emails from the yahoo group where someone who did not belong here was putting on links that had viruses or other things that were not appropriate.I was just making sure.ThanksCaroline From: Multiples-DS [mailto:Multiples-DS ] On Behalf Of VerissimoSent: June-24-11 12:31 PMTo: Multiples-DS Subject: Re: Hi Caroline. They are Jennie's photos Who is Me on this site.Don’t open the link until we knowCaroline From: Multiples-DS [mailto:Multiples-DS ] On Behalf Of MeSent: June-22-11 2:10 PMTo: Multiples-DS Subject: Re: Thanks everyone. I posted some pics in an album:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multiples-DS/photos/album/1562540135/pic/list--- In Multiples-DS , Donnell wrote:>> Welcome Jen I ditto 's response. Thanks for sharing your blogs your children are beautiful.> mom to Cruz(DS) 6 mos, (DS) 7 yr, Marco 9 yr, Nilsa 20, DJ 21, Jamal 29> > > > > > > > > > > Hi,> > > My name is Jen and I'm the Mom of (almost) 4 month old twins, one of which has DS. My son Wyatt has the extra chromosome and AVSD and my daughter is fine (other than an inguinal hernia repair that she had done at 6weeks). Wyatt has seen 5 doctors since he has come home from the hospital, some of them multiple times. He is very healthy, we are just being preventative and monitoring.> > I also have a five year old son named Quinn who is a shining star. He is gifted and very dramatic.> > Hmm.... what else would you want to know....> > I live in Brampton, Ontario (Canada) where I work as a Psychiatric RN. I also have been blogging for years and since we found out about Wyatt in January, I've been writing almost weekly.> > http://psychojenic.blogspot.com/> > Lately, since I haven't been able to find a lot of resources (until a member pointed me to you), I started a DS blog as well where I repost my DS related entries and add very useful resources when I find them.> > http://downwitdat.blogspot.com/> > Thanks for your time and have a good day,> > > - Jen> > "Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then, do what you need to do, in order to have what you want." --Margaret Young>size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 10.0.1388 / Virus Database: 1513/3723 - Release Date: 06/24/11size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 10.0.1388 / Virus Database: 1513/3723 - Release Date: 06/24/11

Guest guest

Oh my! What sweet angels. Love life and be gentle, Thanks everyone. I posted some pics in an album:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multiples-DS/photos/album/1562540135/pic/list--- In Multiples-DS , Donnell wrote:>> Welcome Jen I ditto 's response. Thanks for sharing your blogs your children are beautiful.> mom to Cruz(DS) 6 mos, (DS) 7 yr, Marco 9 yr, Nilsa 20, DJ 21, Jamal 29> > > > > > > > > > > Hi,> > > My name is Jen and I'm the Mom of (almost) 4 month old twins, one of which has DS. My son Wyatt has the extra chromosome and AVSD and my daughter is fine (other than an inguinal hernia repair that she had done at 6weeks). Wyatt has seen 5 doctors since he has come home from the hospital, some of them multiple times. He is very healthy, we are just being preventative and monitoring.> > I also have a five year old son named Quinn who is a shining star. He is gifted and very dramatic.> > Hmm.... what else would you want to know....> > I live in Brampton, Ontario (Canada) where I work as a Psychiatric RN. I also have been blogging for years and since we found out about Wyatt in January, I've been writing almost weekly.> > http://psychojenic.blogspot.com/> > Lately, since I haven't been able to find a lot of resources (until a member pointed me to you), I started a DS blog as well where I repost my DS related entries and add very useful resources when I find them.> > http://downwitdat.blogspot.com/> > Thanks for your time and have a good day,> > > - Jen> > "Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then, do what you need to do, in order to have what you want." --Margaret Young>

Guest guest

Thanks for the support everyone. I'll post new pics as I get them. Just as a

little check in; Wyatt has recently learned to smile spontanously. It is

adorable as he looks like an anime character with his crinkly eyes and his mouth

in a perfect " D " shape. I'm trying to get a picture.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi,

> > >

> > >

> > > My name is Jen and I'm the Mom of (almost) 4 month old twins, one

> > of which has DS. My son Wyatt has the extra chromosome and AVSD and

> > my daughter is fine (other than an inguinal hernia repair that she

> > had done at 6weeks). Wyatt has seen 5 doctors since he has come

> > home from the hospital, some of them multiple times. He is very

> > healthy, we are just being preventative and monitoring.

> > >

> > > I also have a five year old son named Quinn who is a shining

> > star. He is gifted and very dramatic.

> > >

> > > Hmm.... what else would you want to know....

> > >

> > > I live in Brampton, Ontario (Canada) where I work as a Psychiatric

> > RN. I also have been blogging for years and since we found out

> > about Wyatt in January, I've been writing almost weekly.

> > >

> > > http://psychojenic.blogspot.com/

> > >

> > > Lately, since I haven't been able to find a lot of resources

> > (until a member pointed me to you), I started a DS blog as well

> > where I repost my DS related entries and add very useful resources

> > when I find them.

> > >

> > > http://downwitdat.blogspot.com/

> > >

> > > Thanks for your time and have a good day,

> > >

> > >

> > > - Jen

> > >

> > > " Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to

> > have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they

> > want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the

> > reverse. You must first be who you really are, then, do what you

> > need to do, in order to have what you want. " --Margaret Young

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Oh how cute! What a great description. Love life and be gentle, Thanks for the support everyone. I'll post new pics as I get them. Just as a little check in; Wyatt has recently learned to smile spontanously. It is adorable as he looks like an anime character with his crinkly eyes and his mouth in a perfect "D" shape. I'm trying to get a picture.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Hi,> > >> > >> > > My name is Jen and I'm the Mom of (almost) 4 month old twins, one > > of which has DS. My son Wyatt has the extra chromosome and AVSD and > > my daughter is fine (other than an inguinal hernia repair that she > > had done at 6weeks). Wyatt has seen 5 doctors since he has come > > home from the hospital, some of them multiple times. He is very > > healthy, we are just being preventative and monitoring.> > >> > > I also have a five year old son named Quinn who is a shining > > star. He is gifted and very dramatic.> > >> > > Hmm.... what else would you want to know....> > >> > > I live in Brampton, Ontario (Canada) where I work as a Psychiatric > > RN. I also have been blogging for years and since we found out > > about Wyatt in January, I've been writing almost weekly.> > >> > > http://psychojenic.blogspot.com/> > >> > > Lately, since I haven't been able to find a lot of resources > > (until a member pointed me to you), I started a DS blog as well > > where I repost my DS related entries and add very useful resources > > when I find them.> > >> > > http://downwitdat.blogspot.com/> > >> > > Thanks for your time and have a good day,> > >> > >> > > - Jen> > >> > > "Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to > > have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they > > want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the > > reverse. You must first be who you really are, then, do what you > > need to do, in order to have what you want." --Margaret Young> > >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks. I've also changed my display name as to not confuse anyone. :)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > My name is Jen and I'm the Mom of (almost) 4 month old twins,

> > one

> > > > of which has DS. My son Wyatt has the extra chromosome and AVSD

> > and

> > > > my daughter is fine (other than an inguinal hernia repair that she

> > > > had done at 6weeks). Wyatt has seen 5 doctors since he has come

> > > > home from the hospital, some of them multiple times. He is very

> > > > healthy, we are just being preventative and monitoring.

> > > > >

> > > > > I also have a five year old son named Quinn who is a shining

> > > > star. He is gifted and very dramatic.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hmm.... what else would you want to know....

> > > > >

> > > > > I live in Brampton, Ontario (Canada) where I work as a

> > Psychiatric

> > > > RN. I also have been blogging for years and since we found out

> > > > about Wyatt in January, I've been writing almost weekly.

> > > > >

> > > > > http://psychojenic.blogspot.com/

> > > > >

> > > > > Lately, since I haven't been able to find a lot of resources

> > > > (until a member pointed me to you), I started a DS blog as well

> > > > where I repost my DS related entries and add very useful resources

> > > > when I find them.

> > > > >

> > > > > http://downwitdat.blogspot.com/

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for your time and have a good day,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > - Jen

> > > > >

> > > > > " Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to

> > > > have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they

> > > > want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the

> > > > reverse. You must first be who you really are, then, do what you

> > > > need to do, in order to have what you want. " --Margaret Young

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Such sweet pictures!! Thanks for sharing! Casey, mom to (DS) and , 11.5 years oldTo: Multiples-DS Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:09:52 PMSubject: Re:

Thanks everyone. I posted some pics in an album:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multiples-DS/photos/album/1562540135/pic/list

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi,

>

>

> My name is Jen and I'm the Mom of (almost) 4 month old twins, one of which has DS. My son Wyatt has the extra chromosome and AVSD and my daughter is fine (other than an inguinal hernia repair that she had done at 6weeks). Wyatt has seen 5 doctors since he has come home from the hospital, some of them multiple times. He is very healthy, we are just being preventative and monitoring.

>

> I also have a five year old son named Quinn who is a shining star. He is gifted and very dramatic.

>

> Hmm.... what else would you want to know....

>

> I live in Brampton, Ontario (Canada) where I work as a Psychiatric RN. I also have been blogging for years and since we found out about Wyatt in January, I've been writing almost weekly.

>

> http://psychojenic.blogspot.com/

>

> Lately, since I haven't been able to find a lot of resources (until a member pointed me to you), I started a DS blog as well where I repost my DS related entries and add very useful resources when I find them.

>

> http://downwitdat.blogspot.com/

>

> Thanks for your time and have a good day,

>

>

> - Jen

>

> "Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then, do what you need to do, in order to have what you want." --Margaret Young

>

Guest guest

head of the EPA

& feature=relmfu AT 2 mins 30 to 2 mins 40 she says that mercury et al areLINKED to developmental disorders in our children. head of the EPA Inhofe wants this LINK to CONTINUEHe reversed his views in one of his books.Lets hope SOON INHOFE will reverse his idea that millions of USA children should be LINKED by his INACTION to getting autism, asthma or simply dropping down DEAD?