RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Mc Cains possible VP Pick - Mom with Downs syndrome child?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was pregnant and married at 18, and still married 19 years as of August 20. Marriage is work, hopefully her parents have instilled that in her and she knows what she is getting into.

Primer who lives in Oceanside but is in Carlsbad Unified School District

~All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. -- Arthur Schopenhauer

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Re: Mc Cains possible VP Pick - Mom with Downs syndrome child?To: EOHarmyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Friday, August 29, 2008, 8:11 PM

I think it is shallow to beleive that is McCain's reason for chosing her. Having met him on several occasions, he always impressed me as someone who cares deeply about his country and desires true change for the better!

Look at what she has done in a very short time for her state! Perhaps that had something to do with his decission?!?

Lin

> >>> > >> >>> > > Hate to say it- but I don¹t care.> >>> > > > >>> > > She has VERY LITTLE experience, is a republican, is anti-choice,> > is > >> > pro-guns> >>> > > and she is under investigation for firing someone for not hiring> >

her> >>> > > brother-in-law.> >>>> > > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > >> > > > > >>

Guest guest

AND now we will see if both new moms will vaccinate????????????????? hmmm..... two babies in the spotlight... both babies.. GOD FORBID run a great risk of becoming autistic if they are in office... Lia

Re: Mc Cains possible VP Pick - Mom with Downs syndrome child?

To: EOHarm

Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 8:11 PM

I think it is shallow to beleive that is McCain's reason for chosing her. Having met him on several occasions, he always impressed me as someone who cares deeply about his country and desires true change for the better!

Look at what she has done in a very short time for her state! Perhaps that had something to do with his decission?!?

Lin

> >>> > >

> >>> > > Hate to say it- but I don¹t care.

> >>> > >

> >>> > > She has VERY LITTLE experience, is a republican, is anti-choice,

> > is

> >> > pro-guns

> >>> > > and she is under investigation for firing someone for not hiring

> > her

> >>> > > brother-in-law.

> >>>> > > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >>> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

Guest guest

Too bad we won't really see it before the election..

--"Once you choose hope, anything's possible." Reeve

--------- Re: Mc Cains possible VP Pick - Mom with Downs syndrome child?To: EOHarm Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 8:11 PM

Lin

> >>> > >> >>> > > Hate to say it- but I don¹t care.> >>> > > > >>> > > She has VERY LITTLE experience, is a republican, is anti-choice,> > is > >> > pro-guns> >>> > > and she is under investigation for firing someone for not hirin

g> > her> >>> > > brother-in-law.> >>>> > > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > >> > > > > >>

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

Guest guest

sparkil2@...

I hope you are responding to the person who I was responding to, because I feel the same way. As a mom of an ASD kids and 3 other kids I find those thoughts extremely insulting and for anyone who thinks to ask if she might have another kid I find that also insulting. As long as I can afford my kids and they are not neglected, and I perform my job and social obligations properly I think no one has the right to comment on how many kids I have. I might add I am not Mormon or catholic and generally a Democrat and a long time Clinton supporter who is still undecided on who to vote for!!!

Primer who lives in Oceanside but is in Carlsbad Unified School District

~All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. -- Arthur Schopenhauer

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Re: Mc Cains possible VP Pick - Mom with Downs syndrome child?

OMG!!!! I have never seen so much judgement based on so little knowledge in my life from a group of people who should certainly know better! How many times have you or your child been judged harshly by someone who just saw one small scene out of your life. How do you know she cant do the job. How do you know she cant give her children what they need. I dare you to tell my husband who raised his children alone for 8 years that a father cannot do a good job of parenting. I am really apalled at some of the opinions expressed here. > > >> > > My apologies if this has already been mentioned (I haven't finished> > reading all of today's EOHarm postings yet), but what struck me ODD> > about Sara Palin was reading today (tho' I can't recall> > exactly where), that she went back to work a mere 3 DAYS after Trig> > was born!! How can you hope to "bond" with your kid, if you leave them> > that early? That does not auger well for doing right by kids with> > disabilities. > > > >

> > Aasa> > >> >> > > Primer who lives in Oceansidebut is in CarlsbadUnifiedScho ol District> ~All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. -- Arthur Schopenhauer> ~Well-behaved women seldom make history~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich>