days, but I also have awful days when the RA is at its worse. I feel that

it’s a combination of the RA with the peripheral neuropathy that

qualifies me.

I don’t know if social security

contacted my gastro about the hcv. I haven’t seen him since

February when I ended tx and see him again a week from Monday. I don’t

think my glaucoma qualifies me, but I feel it’s another neurological

problem (according to the ophthalmologist) that confirms my overall

neurological issues – I think from the cryo and hcv.

Well, I’m not going to spend the

rest of the weekend worrying or speculating on Monday. Monday will come

and go and what will be, will be.

Thanks again for all the information and

support J

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBY

Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 4:12

PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re:

Soc Sec Medical Exam

Knock wood, Dorothy. I got my retro in one lump sum and it was a

good sum, since I waited for 2 years for the decision to come down. I

didn't see a judge for 2 years, and that's where the decision was made. I

was not as sick as Liz, nor as

disabled as you. It took an accumulation of little illness to get it for

me.

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

RE:

Soc Sec Medical Exam

Yeah....I hope it's one month and not two. I'm probably going

to have to withdraw more $$ from my 401K so the sooner I know, the better!

Did it take very long before they sent some actual money??? I

realize that they don't always pay the retro money in one lump sum, but

anything will be fine.

I'm starting to hope that I never live long enough to worry about

the money I've spent...I'll be one of those old ladies eating cat food!

Of course, that's not cheap either. I have been threatening my cat that

she's going to have to learn to like the store brand soon - Fancy Feast is

expensive. Most of the time, all she does is lick the gravy out of the

bowl and leaves the chunky parts - that's the part I'll be eating --- LOL.

Guest guest

Hi Dorothy,

If you go onto the internet to socialsecurity.gov/disability there is a very good explanation of the benefits and who is eligible and when to expect to receive benefits and so forth. You must have worked so many quarters ( a minimum of 20 quarters --meaning five years) in the last ten years to receive Social Security Disability. If you have not, then you will be considered for SSI and that is based on family income. The net states that you will not receive benefits for the first six months because they want to be sure you are permanently disabled---not temporarily. Of course, if you starve to death during that waiting period, then they won't have to pay.

My daughter's insignificant other who had NOT worked five out of the last ten years was sent on to SSI. He applied in March (for both)and received his first benefit check in June and a check for March, April and May at the same time. He took ALL his records with him to the doctor's visit. They could copy what they had not received from the other doctors. My daughters income was not considered as he was, by now, just a roommate. He has COPD and extremely limited lung function.

The site is very informative and not too hard to search around in. It should answer most of your questions. Unfortunately, the worker you get is the key to how fast it all proceeds.

I wish you lots of luck !!!

SuziQ

Quinn

In the swamp in secluded recesses, a shy and hidden bird is warbling a song. Walt Whitman

Guest guest

I don't remember mine as being that bad but then again it has been a few yrs . I am just glad that I don't have to have that kinda test anymore .

RE: Soc Sec Medical Exam

That’s terrific! I’m sure you were both relieved to hear that he was approved.

I guess I’ve heard from so many people that no one EVER gets approved the first try that I figure I won’t either.

I am thinking positively and intend to do my best to LOOK sick!! No hair styling, no makeup……I sure hope I don’t run into anyone I know!!

Thanks for the encouragement J

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Friday, June 27, 2008 10:33 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Soc Sec Medical Exam

He didn't even have to go to court, SS called him less than a month

after his SS doc visit and told him that he was approved.

Imho, there is NO logical reason that you won't win, think positive!

I am scheduled for my medical exam by the social security doctor on Monday. I¢m nervous and was hoping someone who¢s lived through it can give me a couple of tips.

I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral neuropathy and I¢m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs, Reynaud¢s and glaucoma for good measure.

If I don¢t get it on this first go-round, I don¢t know if I can afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for an appeal so it¢s now or never!

Dorothy

Guest guest

I’m not sure what part was worse –

the needles in my leg or the part where they use the little “cattle prod”

to send shocks into my leg!!

The first time, I didn’t know what

they were going to do so I was caught off-guard……the second time, I

knew what to expect and the third time, I was just furious that I had to do it

again!

If I never do it again, it will be too

soon!

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:28

AM

Soc Sec Medical Exam

I don't remember mine as being that bad but then again it

has been a few yrs . I am just glad that I don't have to have that kinda test

anymore .

RE:

Soc Sec Medical Exam

He didn't even have to go

to court, SS called him less than a month

after his SS doc visit and told him

that he was approved.

Imho, there is NO logical reason

that you won't win, think positive!

I am scheduled for my medical exam by the social security doctor on

Monday. I¢m nervous and was hoping someone who¢s lived through it can

give me a couple of tips.

I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral

neuropathy and I¢m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs,

Reynaud¢s and glaucoma for good measure.

If I don¢t get it on this first go-round, I don¢t know

if I can afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for

an appeal so it¢s now or never!

Dorothy

Guest guest

Liz,I was told by the ssdi counselor assigned to me that ssi is welfare and they do take into consideration total household income.. and they do count the ssdi as income so if you make more than like 700 a month, typically you dont qualify for ssi... so you can either qualify for ssi and get maybe 500-600 per month and try to live on THAT ( joke) or get ssdi if you've worked enough quarters in the last 10 years.. and even the amount they give you is a joke and impossible to live on... Jackie

Interesting. Did you do all of them at the same appointment or were they on separate occasions?? It should be the same everywhere since social security is federal. I sure hope I don’t have to see a rheumatologist AND neurologist. Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com [mailto: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 1:07 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Soc Sec Medical Exam

For each of the complaints that made me disabled I saw doc's for . Psychciatric for depression , Pulomologist for my lungs , and a regular doctor for all other complaints . But each state may be different , I am just basing it on my experience . Good luck honey

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Soc Sec Medical Exam

I am scheduled for my medical exam by the social security doctor on Monday. I’m nervous and was hoping someone who’s lived through it can give me a couple of tips. I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral neuropathy and I’m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs, Reynaud’s and glaucoma for good measure. If I don’t get it on this first go-round, I don’t know if I can afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for an appeal so it’s now or never! Dorothy

Guest guest

maybe IM a day late and a dollar short on this conversation because I was unable to log on yesterday but when one is trying to SSDI, that is based upon what YOU worked, not upon your household income.. ssi is welfare and they DO take into account what your spouse brings in... thats my 2 cents here,, lol,,Jackie

Interesting. Did you do all of them at the same appointment or were they on separate occasions?? It should be the same everywhere since social security is federal. I sure hope I don’t have to see a rheumatologist AND neurologist. Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com [mailto: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 1:07 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Soc Sec Medical Exam

For each of the complaints that made me disabled I saw doc's for . Psychciatric for depression , Pulomologist for my lungs , and a regular doctor for all other complaints . But each state may be different , I am just basing it on my experience . Good luck honey

I am scheduled for my medical exam by the social security doctor on Monday. I’m nervous and was hoping someone who’s lived through it can give me a couple of tips. I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral neuropathy and I’m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs, Reynaud’s and glaucoma for good measure. If I don’t get it on this first go-round, I don’t know if I can afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for an appeal so it’s now or never! Dorothy

Guest guest

I hope it works out for Dorothy too,, when they sent ME to the shrink, he said I couldnt work either because of the damage the Interferon did to my brain,, and they still denied me even after I saw THEIR doc who said I could not work... thats when I appealed it to the ALJ who approved me immediately..JackieSubject: Re: Soc Sec Medical ExamTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 1:02 PM

I will be praying for ya hun , I know how important this is .

Guest guest

Sheenaone of the problems when one goes to a state mandated exam is that those docs who do the exams are NOT mandated to even read your prior medical history.. they are there to form their own NEW diagnosis and sometimes what THEY say differs from what YOU KNOW to be true about your health.... sometimes I wonder if they are paid off by the state....Jackie

I am scheduled for my medical exam by the social security doctor on Monday. I’m nervous and was hoping someone who’s lived through it can give me a couple of tips.

I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral neuropathy and I’m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs, Reynaud’s and glaucoma for good measure.

If I don’t get it on this first go-round, I don’t know if I can afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for an appeal so it’s now or never!

Dorothy

Guest guest

From the ones I got, I'd say it's a given that the state pays them and also buys a bias to boot.Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde RE: Soc Sec Medical ExamSheenaone of the problems when one goes to a state mandated exam is that those docs who do the exams are NOT mandated to even read your prior medical history.. they are there to form their own NEW diagnosis and sometimes what THEY say differs from what YOU KNOW to be true about your health.... sometimes I wonder if they are paid off by the state....Jackie--- o: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 12:37 PM He didn't even have to go to court, SS called him less than a monthafter his SS doc visit and told him that he was approved.Imho, there is NO logical reason that you won't win, think positive!Thanks for the info. I know it’ll be a breeze. I guess I’m just worried that I won’t win.Did your husband win his case or does he have to go to an appeal?size=2 width="100%" align=center tabIndex=-1> From: Hepat

Guest guest

I never had to have my legs done just my arm on one side cause it was enough to tell them there was nerve damage . But yeah the little electrical jolt they give hurts like heck .

RE: Soc Sec Medical Exam

That’s terrific! I’m sure you were both relieved to hear that he was approved.

I guess I’ve heard from so many people that no one EVER gets approved the first try that I figure I won’t either.

I am thinking positively and intend to do my best to LOOK sick!! No hair styling, no makeup……I sure hope I don’t run into anyone I know!!

Thanks for the encouragement J

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Friday, June 27, 2008 10:33 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Soc Sec Medical Exam

He didn't even have to go to court, SS called him less than a month

after his SS doc visit and told him that he was approved.

Imho, there is NO logical reason that you won't win, think positive!

I am scheduled for my medical exam by the social security doctor on Monday. I¢m nervous and was hoping someone who¢s lived through it can give me a couple of tips.

I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral neuropathy and I¢m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs, Reynaud¢s and glaucoma for good measure.

If I don¢t get it on this first go-round, I don¢t know if I can afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for an appeal so it¢s now or never!

Dorothy

Guest guest

I was on SSI and by the third month that Daymon was back to work I was cut off and then they made me pay back what they had given for those 3 months . 5,000$ came out of our tax return the next yr to repay them . And it's not welfare , it is social security supplimental income . Daymon started making over 6 k a month so I was taken off . But when I was collecting I was only getting 350.00 a month and medicaid for medical care.

I am scheduled for my medical exam by the social security doctor on Monday. I’m nervous and was hoping someone who’s lived through it can give me a couple of tips.

I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral neuropathy and I’m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs, Reynaud’s and glaucoma for good measure.

If I don’t get it on this first go-round, I don’t know if I can afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for an appeal so it’s now or never!

Dorothy

Guest guest

If you collected $350 a month and you had

to pay back 3 months, how did you owe $5K? Did you have to repay the medical

benefits as well?

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 9:15

PM

Soc Sec Medical Exam

I was on SSI and by the third month that Daymon was back to

work I was cut off and then they made me pay back what they had given for those

3 months . 5,000$ came out of our tax return the next yr to repay them . And

it's not welfare , it is social security supplimental income . Daymon

started making over 6 k a month so I was taken off . But when I was collecting

I was only getting 350.00 a month and medicaid for medical care.

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Soc Sec

Medical Exam

Monday. I’m nervous and was hoping someone who’s lived through it can

give me a couple of tips.

I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral neuropathy

and I’m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs, Reynaud’s and

glaucoma for good measure.

If I don’t get it on this first go-round, I don’t know if I can

afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for an appeal

so it’s now or never!

Dorothy

Guest guest

What is Supplemental Security Income (SSI)?

Answer

The SSI program provides monthly income to people who are age 65 or older, or are blind or disabled, and have limited income and financial resources. Effective January 2008 the SSI payment for an eligible individual is $637 per month and $956 per month for an eligible couple. If you are married, and only one person is eligible, a portion of your spouse's income may be counted. In addition, your financial resources (savings and assets you own) cannot exceed $2,000 ($3,000 if married). You can be eligible for SSI even if you have never worked in employment covered under Social Security.

Generally, to be eligible for SSI, an individual also must be a resident of the United States and must be a citizen or a noncitizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence. Also, some noncitizens granted a special status by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) may be eligible.

For more information, you may want to read our publication called SSI (Publication No. 05-11000). You may also want to read our introductory material in the booklet, Understanding SSI.

Here is the link to where I found this

http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/ssa.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=93 & p_created=955552221 & p_sid=kk_NXx7j & p_accessibility=0 & p_redirect= & p_lva= & p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD00NSw0NSZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9NDgmcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0xLjQ4JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTE* & p_li= & p_topview=1

Guest guest

Thats right,, and thats WHY that ssdi attorney I saw told me to REFUSE to go to their doc for a separate evaluation,, and to demand that they take the word of MY PHYSICIAN... I was very scared because they were threatening me, but I stood my ground and I won.. I think they train their evaluators to think that they are God and can demand all sorts of things of us which are not allowed but unless WE challenge them, they get away with it..Jackie

Thanks for the info. I know it¢ll be a breeze. I guess I¢m just worried that I won¢t win.

Did your husband win his case or does he have to go to an appeal?

size=2 width="100%" align=center tabIndex=-1>

Guest guest

Yes , so my hospital visit and all meds had to be paid back .

Dorothy

Guest guest

just what I said,, its welfare.. it certainly helps , thats for sure,, but its not based upon your previous working income or whether you qualify by having worked for whatever quarters they require in order to get SSDI.. I think the confusion is between SSDI and SSI... they are two different programs,,JackieSubject: Re: Soc Sec Medical ExamTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 6:51 PM

Answer

The SSI program provides monthly income to people who are age 65 or older, or are blind or disabled, and have limited income and financial resources. Effective January 2008 the SSI payment for an eligible individual is $637 per month and $956 per month for an eligible couple. If you are married, and only one person is eligible, a portion of your spouse's income may be counted. In addition, your financial resources (savings and assets you own) cannot exceed $2,000 ($3,000 if married). You can be eligible for SSI even if you have never worked in employment covered under Social Security.

Generally, to be eligible for SSI, an individual also must be a resident of the United States and must be a citizen or a noncitizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence. Also, some noncitizens granted a special status by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) may be eligible.

For more information, you may want to read our publication called SSI (Publication No. 05-11000). You may also want to read our introductory material in the booklet, Understanding SSI.

http://ssa-custhelp .ssa.gov/ cgi-bin/ssa. cfg/php/enduser/ std_adp.php? p_faqid=93 & p_created=955552221 & p_sid=kk_NXx7j & p_accessibility= 0 & p_redirect= & p_lva= & p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3 NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3 JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm 93X2NudD00NSw0NS ZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2 NhdHM9NDgmcF9wdj 0mcF9jdj0xLjQ4Jn Bfc2VhcmNoX3R5cG U9YW5zd2Vycy5zZW FyY2hfbmwmcF9wYW dlPTE* & p_li= & p_topview=1

Guest guest

Liz, what I mean about it being welfare is that you DONT have to have worked to be eligible for benefits.. If you'd worked enough quarters to get SSDI, you could only get SSI IF your income from the SSDI was under a certain limit.. it is welfare because you dont have to do anything but be an American citizen ( and that is questionable in some cases) to get it if you meet the income guidelines.. and SSDI you can only get IF you qualify by having worked and paid into the system ...Jackie

Interesting. Did you do all of them at the same appointment or were they on separate occasions??

It should be the same everywhere since social security is federal.

I sure hope I don’t have to see a rheumatologist AND neurologist.

Dorothy

Dorothy

Guest guest

Nope it's not welfare though . I applied at social security and had my appts with them not the local welfare office .

Re: Soc Sec Medical ExamTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 6:51 PM

Answer

http://ssa-custhelp .ssa.gov/ cgi-bin/ssa. cfg/php/enduser/ std_adp.php? p_faqid=93 & p_created=955552221 & p_sid=kk_NXx7j & p_accessibility= 0 & p_redirect= & p_lva= & p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3 NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3 JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm 93X2NudD00NSw0NS ZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2 NhdHM9NDgmcF9wdj 0mcF9jdj0xLjQ4Jn Bfc2VhcmNoX3R5cG U9YW5zd2Vycy5zZW FyY2hfbmwmcF9wYW dlPTE* & p_li= & p_topview=1

Guest guest

You also have to meet several criteria to be eligible . But who cares now , lol By the time I actually need it I will have worked enough into the system to get SSD . I am staying on my feet and working no matter what . SSI doesn't pay enough to live on anyway . I could get more if I did apply for welfare and I would get food stamps to boot lol

Dorothy

Guest guest

yeah you could honey but I dont think you'd qualify unless you divorced Daymon,, they take into consideration your spouses income and daymon makes wayyyy tooo much to qualify for anything ... its not fair.... Jackie

Interesting. Did you do all of them at the same appointment or were they on separate occasions??

It should be the same everywhere since social security is federal.

I sure hope I don’t have to see a rheumatologist AND neurologist.

Dorothy

Dorothy

Guest guest

well the lady at the soc sec office told me it was,, but does it really matter? If one is sick and needs help, they need help,, Jackie

From: elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Soc Sec Medical ExamTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 6:51 PM

Answer

Guest guest

Yeah if your sick and need it who care's what they call it lol

Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Soc Sec Medical ExamTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 6:51 PM

Answer

Guest guest

So I guess they feel that you should have

notified them when your husband’s earnings exceeded the limits. I guess

I can understand that.

You weren’t covered under his health

insurance? I’m just assuming he had coverage since he was employed –

I guess it’s certainly possible that he didn’t.

Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 9:55

PM

Soc Sec Medical Exam

Yes , so my hospital visit and all meds had to be paid back

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Soc Sec

Medical Exam

Monday. I’m nervous and was hoping someone who’s lived

through it can give me a couple of tips.

I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral neuropathy

and I’m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs,

Reynaud’s and glaucoma for good measure.

If I don’t get it on this first go-round, I don’t know if

I can afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for an

appeal so it’s now or never!

Dorothy

Guest guest

I can understand then why you would be

turned down and have to appeal.  You’re fortunate that you were already

collecting long term disability & had some financial resources.

At what point did you agree to go to their

doctor?

My attorney never suggested that I refuse

and I don’t have the funds not to play the game in any case.  Sometimes

you have to go with the flow.  I know the system isn’t perfect, but it’s

all I’ve got right now.  I know that a large percentage of applications

are denied on the first try – I’m hoping I’m not one of them,

but I won’t be surprised.

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie on

Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 9:54

PM

Soc Sec Medical Exam

Thats right,, and thats WHY that ssdi attorney I saw

told me to REFUSE to go to their doc for a separate evaluation,, and to

demand that they take the word of MY PHYSICIAN... I was very scared because

they were threatening me, but I stood my ground and I won.. I think they

train their evaluators to think that they are God and can demand all sorts of

things of us which are not allowed but unless WE challenge them, they get

away with it..

Jackie

Thanks for the info. I know it¢ll

be a breeze. I guess I¢m just worried that I won¢t win.

Did your husband win his case or does he

have to go to an appeal?

size=2

width= " 100% " align=center tabIndex=-1>

Hepat

Guest guest

My predicament…….I am legally married, but

have been apart the last 5 years. I get virtually no support from him, but I

can’t get food stamps if I applied.

My dilemma is that if I divorce him, I

lose my excellent medical coverage so it’s a trade off. And if he dies (he DID

just have a kidney transplant after all), I’m entitled to 3 years of his salary

from his pension.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie on

Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 10:35

PM

Soc Sec Medical Exam

yeah you could honey but I dont think you'd qualify

unless you divorced Daymon,, they take into consideration your spouses income

and daymon makes wayyyy tooo much to qualify for anything ... its not

fair....

Jackie

Interesting. Did you do all of them

at the same appointment or were they on separate occasions??

It should be the same everywhere since

social security is federal.

I sure hope I don’t have to see a

rheumatologist AND neurologist.

Dorothy

Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com [mailto: Hepatitis_C_

Central@yahoogro ups.com ] On Behalf

Of elizabethnv1

Sent: Saturday, June 28,

2008 1:07 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro

ups.com

Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_

Central] Soc Sec Medical Exam

For each of the complaints that made me disabled I saw doc's for

.. Psychciatric for depression , Pulomologist for my lungs , and a

regular doctor for all other complaints . But each state may be

different , I am just basing it on my experience . Good luck honey

I am scheduled for my medical exam by the social security doctor

on Monday. I’m nervous and was hoping someone who’s lived through

it can give me a couple of tips.

I am basing my claim on rheumatoid arthritis, peripheral

neuropathy and I’m throwing in HCV, cryoglobulenemia, herniated discs,

Reynaud’s and glaucoma for good measure.

If I don’t get it on this first go-round, I don’t know if I can

afford to support myself for the length of time it will take for an

appeal so it’s now or never!

Dorothy