RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just got the post she is referring to. And replied to it. It took longer than this one for some reason :-)

To: infantile_scoliosis Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 12:30:37 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

, if this post appeared than the other one should have. Just post it again. Welcome to cast Joanmom to Hayden 32nd CastTreated at ish Rite Hospital Dallas, TX

From: Hay <jennyhayymail (DOT) com>To: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. comSent: Wed, December 16, 2009 11:18:46 AMSubject: [infantile_scoliosi s] (unknown)

Confused - I just wrote my first post introducing myself, but don't see it on the board. Can anyone help?

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

I just got the post she is referring to. And replied to it. It took longer than this one for some reason :-)

To: infantile_scoliosis Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 12:30:37 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

, if this post appeared than the other one should have. Just post it again. Welcome to cast Joanmom to Hayden 32nd CastTreated at ish Rite Hospital Dallas, TX

From: Hay <jennyhayymail (DOT) com>To: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. comSent: Wed, December 16, 2009 11:18:46 AMSubject: [infantile_scoliosi s] (unknown)

Confused - I just wrote my first post introducing myself, but don't see it on the board. Can anyone help?

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Nutiva brand is the brand I use. I get it from a buying club with unfi. or

online. I've seen it at Lakewinds also.

Subject: (unknown)

To: trad-foods-MN

Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 3:00 PM

New here, Hello-

I'm looking to buy a gallon of coconut oil.

Anyone know where I can get some?

Guest guest

New here, Hello-

Guest guest

New here, Hello-

Guest guest

It’s nice to hear from Sue again, but I wonder if someone has

hacked into her computer?

Hanna Klaus

nfpprofessionals [mailto:nfpprofessionals ] On

Behalf Of schisum@...

Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 6:00 PM

To: bkaykukay@...; .Mc@...;

Misty52426@...; nfpprofessionals ; haz@...;

SD_sewfine@...; MuellerDM@...;

lasvegaslopez1@...; cmsbca@...

http://electromindbody.com/mariee.htm

Guest guest

thank you, i'll get it.

To: sproutpeople

Date: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 12:52 AM

Book review:

I just finished reading 'Organic Manifesto' by Rodale. For those of you

who a not familiar with the name, her grandfather, J. I. Rodale started the

Oganic Garderning magazine and the Rodale Institute - among other things.

The book is well written and well documented. If you want to know how the big

chemical companies are killing us and poisoning our planet, read this book. I

checked it out of my county library. Altho, I would love to own one, I don't

have extra money to spend on books. Praise to the County Library System.

ew

Guest guest

I will sign it with you!  O'Connor, RN, BSN

Who wants to improve this or sign on with me? Need lots of " men with breasts "  -- please let me know by end of day and i will send off tomorrow.   Blessings, rebecca

Response to the Democratic Senator’s “Men With Breasts”

Pennsylvania State Rep. Babette phs, a Philadelphia Democrat, may have reached a new low in political discourse on the issues of abortion. Upset that pro-life women in the state legislature support a bill allowing women a chance to see an ultrasound of their unborn child before an abortion, she referred to them as “men with breasts " .

No Babette, as one of those “men with breasts”, I would like to point out that it is not OUR people who have made women like men – it is the radical, liberal philosophy that your people support. Ever since the 1960s and the inception of the pill, women have been told that they should work as hard as men, outside the home, leaving their babies with total strangers in “daycare” so that they may be fully liberated. As a physician who treats these same women for exhaustion and depression, I see the toll this flawed mentality not only takes on the women, but on their poor children as well.

Who has made women like men? Your side – women like Margaret Sanger who helped create the pill which shuts down the woman’s natural, reproductive system by harmful chemicals. Those pills essentially make women sterile “play toys” for men and encourage unfettered sexual activity. And let us not forget the pill’s side effects and harmful consequences: increased STDs, cervical and breast cancer, and cardiovascular complications.

Who has made women like men? Women like Kathleen Sebelius who consider harmful treatments like contraception, sterilization and abortion “women’s preventative care”.  When did preventing and killing babies become preventative care?

Who has made women like men? Other politicians, like your friends, Sen Pelosi and Sen Boxer who support Planned Parenthood with immoral legislation, and make it a multi million dollar organization.   I’ve been to Planned Parenthood.  They lie to women and tell them that the 12 and 16 week infants being aborted are “prehuman” tissue.  All of your ilk  promised to make abortion rare – well last year there were over 45 million recorded abortions worldwide. I guess you were wrong about that too.

What is it that you are afraid of? Women being able to see the truth with their own eyes? An ultrasound can’t lie about what is happening. It can’t “spin” the situation a certain way. An ultrasound reveals the innocent baby lying inside his or her mother’s womb. A mother, with breasts. A mother, who may need that ultrasound to help convince her to do the right thing, to protect and love that baby.

Dr. Peck, MD, AAFP

Guest guest

Must we be residents of Pennsylvania in order to sign? If not, I will sign with you.

(Betty) G. McGehe, ARNP, FNP-C

Who wants to improve this or sign on with me? Need lots of "men with breasts" -- please let me know by end of day and i will send off tomorrow. Blessings, rebecca

Response to the Democratic Senator’s “Men With Breastsâ€

Pennsylvania State Rep. Babette phs, a Philadelphia Democrat, may have reached a new low in political discourse on the issues of abortion. Upset that pro-life women in the state legislature support a bill allowing women a chance to see an ultrasound of their unborn child before an abortion, she referred to them as “men with breasts".

No Babette, as one of those “men with breastsâ€, I would like to point out that it is not OUR people who have made women like men – it is the radical, liberal philosophy that your people support. Ever since the 1960s and the inception of the pill, women have been told that they should work as hard as men, outside the home, leaving their babies with total strangers in “daycare†so that they may be fully liberated. As a physician who treats these same women for exhaustion and depression, I see the toll this flawed mentality not only takes on the women, but on their poor children as well.

Who has made women like men? Your side – women like Margaret Sanger who helped create the pill which shuts down the woman’s natural, reproductive system by harmful chemicals. Those pills essentially make women sterile “play toys†for men and encourage unfettered sexual activity. And let us not forget the pill’s side effects and harmful consequences: increased STDs, cervical and breast cancer, and cardiovascular complications.

Who has made women like men? Women like Kathleen Sebelius who consider harmful treatments like contraception, sterilization and abortion “women’s preventative careâ€. When did preventing and killing babies become preventative care?

Who has made women like men? Other politicians, like your friends, Sen Pelosi and Sen Boxer who support Planned Parenthood with immoral legislation, and make it a multi million dollar organization. I’ve been to Planned Parenthood. They lie to women and tell them that the 12 and 16 week infants being aborted are “prehuman†tissue. All of your ilk promised to make abortion rare – well last year there were over 45 million recorded abortions worldwide. I guess you were wrong about that too.

What is it that you are afraid of? Women being able to see the truth with their own eyes? An ultrasound can’t lie about what is happening. It can’t “spin†the situation a certain way. An ultrasound reveals the innocent baby lying inside his or her mother’s womb. A mother, with breasts. A mother, who may need that ultrasound to help convince her to do the right thing, to protect and love that baby.

Dr. Peck, MD, AAFP

Guest guest

-

I too will sign if we don't have to be residents of Pennsylvania.

Incidentally, the Director of a Crisis Pregnancy Center in Kansas City, MO spoke to our county pro-life group a few years ago and said that 80% of the women who saw ultrasounds of their unborn babies chose not to abort; 100% of the fathers who saw ultrasounds of their unborn babies chose not to let their children be aborted.

Blessings!

-Barbara McKay, RN, BSN

(unknown)

Who wants to improve this or sign on with me? Need lots of "men with breasts" -- please let me know by end of day and i will send off tomorrow. Blessings, rebecca

Pennsylvania State Rep. Babette phs, a Philadelphia Democrat, may have reached a new low in political discourse on the issues of abortion. Upset that pro-life women in the state legislature support a bill allowing women a chance to see an ultrasound of their unborn child before an abortion, she referred to them as “men with breasts".

No Babette, as one of those “men with breastsâ€, I would like to point out that it is not OUR people who have made women like men – it is the radical, liberal philosophy that your people support. Ever since the 1960s and the inception of the pill, women have been told that they should work as hard as men, outside the home, leaving their babies with total strangers in “daycare†so that they may be fully liberated. As a physician who treats these same women for exhaustion and depression, I see the toll this flawed mentality not only takes on the women, but on their poor children as well.

Who has made women like men? Your side – women like Margaret Sanger who helped create the pill which shuts down the woman’s natural, reproductive system by harmful chemicals. Those pills essentially make women sterile “play toys†for men and encourage unfettered sexual activity. And let us not forget the pill’s side effects and harmful consequences: increased STDs, cervical and breast cancer, and cardiovascular complications.

Who has made women like men? Women like Kathleen Sebelius who consider harmful treatments like contraception, sterilization and abortion “women’s preventative careâ€. When did preventing and killing babies become preventative care?

Who has made women like men? Other politicians, like your friends, Sen Pelosi and Sen Boxer who support Planned Parenthood with immoral legislation, and make it a multi million dollar organization. I’ve been to Planned Parenthood. They lie to women and tell them that the 12 and 16 week infants being aborted are “prehuman†tissue. All of your ilk promised to make abortion rare – well last year there were over 45 million recorded abortions worldwide. I guess you were wrong about that too.

What is it that you are afraid of? Women being able to see the truth with their own eyes? An ultrasound can’t lie about what is happening. It can’t “spin†the situation a certain way. An ultrasound reveals the innocent baby lying inside his or her mother’s womb. A mother, with breasts. A mother, who may need that ultrasound to help convince her to do the right thing, to protect and love that baby.

Dr. Peck, MD, AAFP

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4897 - Release Date: 03/27/12

Guest guest

, By the way, I am an *official* Pennsylvania resident, even though I am currently living in Virginia. - O'Connor, RN, BSN ( J. O'Connor)On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Rod and/or Barbara McKay wrote:

-

I too will sign if we don't have to be residents of Pennsylvania.

Incidentally, the Director of a Crisis Pregnancy Center in Kansas City, MO spoke to our county pro-life group a few years ago and said that 80% of the women who saw ultrasounds of their unborn babies chose not to abort; 100% of the fathers who saw ultrasounds of their unborn babies chose not to let their children be aborted.

Blessings!

-Barbara McKay, RN, BSN

(unknown)

Who wants to improve this or sign on with me? Need lots of " men with breasts "  -- please let me know by end of day and i will send off tomorrow.   Blessings, rebecca

Pennsylvania State Rep. Babette phs, a Philadelphia Democrat, may have reached a new low in political discourse on the issues of abortion. Upset that pro-life women in the state legislature support a bill allowing women a chance to see an ultrasound of their unborn child before an abortion, she referred to them as “men with breasts " .

Who has made women like men? Women like Kathleen Sebelius who consider harmful treatments like contraception, sterilization and abortion “women’s preventative careâ€.  When did preventing and killing babies become preventative care?

Who has made women like men? Other politicians, like your friends, Sen Pelosi and Sen Boxer who support Planned Parenthood with immoral legislation, and make it a multi million dollar organization.   I’ve been to Planned Parenthood.  They lie to women and tell them that the 12 and 16 week infants being aborted are “prehuman†tissue.  All of your ilk  promised to make abortion rare – well last year there were over 45 million recorded abortions worldwide. I guess you were wrong about that too.

Dr. Peck, MD, AAFP

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4897 - Release Date: 03/27/12

Guest guest

I will sign! L Davenport MD FACOG

Dr. Peck, MD, AAFP

Guest guest

Count me in Pitkus Bainbridge, M.A.Reply-To: <nfpprofessionals >Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:03:45 -0700 (PDT)To: <nfpprofessionals >Subject: Re: (unknown)

Who wants to improve this or sign on with me? Need lots of "men with breasts" -- please let me know by end of day and i will send off tomorrow. Blessings, rebecca Response to the Democratic Senator’s “Men With Breasts” Pennsylvania State Rep. Babette phs, a Philadelphia Democrat, may have reached a new low in political discourse on the issues of abortion. Upset that pro-life women in the state legislature support a bill allowing women a chance to see an ultrasound of their unborn child before an abortion, she referred to them as “men with breasts". No Babette, as one of those “men with breasts”, I would like to point out that it is not OUR people who have made women like men – it is the radical, liberal philosophy that your people support. Ever since the 1960s and the inception of the pill, women have been told that they should work as hard as men, outside the home, leaving their babies with total strangers in “daycare” so that they may be fully liberated. As a physician who treats these same women for exhaustion and depression, I see the toll this flawed mentality not only takes on the women, but on their poor children as well. Who has made women like men? Your side – women like Margaret Sanger who helped create the pill which shuts down the woman’s natural, reproductive system by harmful chemicals. Those pills essentially make women sterile “play toys” for men and encourage unfettered sexual activity. And let us not forget the pill’s side effects and harmful consequences: increased STDs, cervical and breast cancer, and cardiovascular complications. Who has made women like men? Women like Kathleen Sebelius who consider harmful treatments like contraception, sterilization and abortion “women’s preventative care”. When did preventing and killing babies become preventative care? Who has made women like men? Other politicians, like your friends, Sen Pelosi and Sen Boxer who support Planned Parenthood with immoral legislation, and make it a multi million dollar organization. I’ve been to Planned Parenthood. They lie to women and tell them that the 12 and 16 week infants being aborted are “prehuman” tissue. All of your ilk promised to make abortion rare – well last year there were over 45 million recorded abortions worldwide. I guess you were wrong about that too. What is it that you are afraid of? Women being able to see the truth with their own eyes? An ultrasound can’t lie about what is happening. It can’t “spin” the situation a certain way. An ultrasound reveals the innocent baby lying inside his or her mother’s womb. A mother, with breasts. A mother, who may need that ultrasound to help convince her to do the right thing, to protect and love that baby. Dr. Peck, MD, AAFP

Guest guest

I will also sign if not too late Varasteh MD FACOG

Dr. Peck, MD, AAFP

=

Guest guest

Will also sign, Karla Polaschek, MD, FACOG

- Re: (unknown)

Sent: Mar 28, 2012 7:31 PM

I will also sign if not too late

Varasteh MD FACOG

On Mar 28, 2012, at 9:03 AM, Davenport <mdavmd@...

> wrote:

I will sign!

L Davenport MD FACOG

Who wants to improve this or sign on with me? Need lots of " men with breasts "  --

please let me know by end of day and i will send off tomorrow.   Blessings,

rebecca

Response to the Democratic Senator’s “Men With Breasts”

Pennsylvania State Rep. Babette phs, a Philadelphia Democrat, may have

reached a new low in political discourse on the issues of abortion. Upset that

pro-life women in the state legislature support a bill allowing women a chance

to see an ultrasound of their unborn child before an abortion, she referred to

them as “men with breasts " .

No Babette, as one of those “men with breasts”, I would like to point out that

it is not OUR people who have made women like men – it is the radical, liberal

philosophy that your people support. Ever since the 1960s and the inception of

the pill, women have been told that they should work as hard as men, outside the

home, leaving their babies with total strangers in “daycare” so that they may be

fully liberated. As a physician who treats these same women for exhaustion and

depression, I see the toll this flawed mentality not only takes on the women,

but on their poor children as well.

Who has made women like men? Your side – women like Margaret Sanger who helped

create the pill which shuts down the woman’s natural, reproductive system by

harmful chemicals. Those pills essentially make women sterile “play toys” for

men and encourage unfettered sexual activity. And let us not forget the pill’s

side effects and harmful consequences: increased STDs, cervical and breast

cancer, and cardiovascular complications.

Who has made women like men? Women like Kathleen Sebelius who consider harmful

treatments like contraception, sterilization and abortion “women’s preventative

care”.  When did preventing and killing babies become preventative care?

Who has made women like men? Other politicians, like your friends, Sen Pelosi

and Sen Boxer who support Planned Parenthood with immoral legislation, and make

it a multi million dollar organization.   I’ve been to Planned Parenthood.  They

lie to women and tell them that the 12 an

------Original Message Truncated------

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry