RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Interesting...

Mx

I thought stretch marks were a sign of zinc deficiency. Our thin DS has these prominently on buttocks c 4-5 lines of them but they haven't disappeared with supplementation. C

Subject: Re: Re: (unknown)To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Thursday, 1 December, 2011, 8:34

OOOH Sam has stretch marks and so does his dad, nether of which were very overweight, s are on his legs, I figured he grew real quick................hmmmmmmmmmm

Mandi x

What I thought for years were 'stretch marks' in a not very fat person, seem to be classic for a coinfection for Lyme[bartonella] so it would seem that Lyme comes with some friends!

Guest guest

Interesting...

Mx

I thought stretch marks were a sign of zinc deficiency. Our thin DS has these prominently on buttocks c 4-5 lines of them but they haven't disappeared with supplementation. C

Subject: Re: Re: (unknown)To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Thursday, 1 December, 2011, 8:34

OOOH Sam has stretch marks and so does his dad, nether of which were very overweight, s are on his legs, I figured he grew real quick................hmmmmmmmmmm

Mandi x

What I thought for years were 'stretch marks' in a not very fat person, seem to be classic for a coinfection for Lyme[bartonella] so it would seem that Lyme comes with some friends!

Guest guest

Interesting...

Mx

Mandi x

Guest guest

s knees bend backwards a bit, like flexed more than they should be, Sam's gait was all over the place after he took to his knees at 10mths but he has straightened right out since TST, even more interesting....

Mx

....could also be a Connective Tissue Disorder/Disease...?N x>> OOOH Sam has stretch marks and so does his dad, nether of which were very > overweight, s are on his legs, I figured he grew real > quick................hmmmmmmmmmm> > Mandi x> > > In a message dated 01/12/2011 13:28:28 GMT Standard Time, mbrookh@... > writes:> > What I thought for years were 'stretch marks' in a not very fat person, > seem to be classic for a coinfection for Lyme[bartonella] so it would seem > that Lyme comes with some friends! >

Guest guest

s knees bend backwards a bit, like flexed more than they should be, Sam's gait was all over the place after he took to his knees at 10mths but he has straightened right out since TST, even more interesting....

Mx

....could also be a Connective Tissue Disorder/Disease...?N x>> OOOH Sam has stretch marks and so does his dad, nether of which were very > overweight, s are on his legs, I figured he grew real > quick................hmmmmmmmmmm> > Mandi x> > > In a message dated 01/12/2011 13:28:28 GMT Standard Time, mbrookh@... > writes:> > What I thought for years were 'stretch marks' in a not very fat person, > seem to be classic for a coinfection for Lyme[bartonella] so it would seem > that Lyme comes with some friends! >

Guest guest

Mx

Guest guest

and Sam silver too

Mx

DS' stretch marks are silvery not purple at all - does that mean they are not indicative of Lyme ? C

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Thursday, 1 December, 2011, 11:57

SOme pictures here http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/110912-bartonellastretch-mark-rash-anyone-familiar/limitstart/10 Ours look like the tree trunk pattern on side of body - hip and up almost into chest. They are very purple at times and then the coloring will fade into what I thought was 'stretch marks.' We have no positive test for Bart; only a weak positive plus scads of symptoms for Lyme. >> OOOH Sam has stretch marks and so does his dad, nether of which were very > overweight, s are on his legs, I figured he grew real > quick................hmmmmmmmmmm> > Mandi x> > > In a message dated 01/12/2011 13:28:28 GMT Standard Time, mbrookh@... > writes:> > What I thought for years were 'stretch marks' in a not very fat person, > seem to be classic for a coinfection for Lyme[bartonella] so it would seem > that Lyme comes with some friends! >

Guest guest

and Sam silver too

Mx

DS' stretch marks are silvery not purple at all - does that mean they are not indicative of Lyme ? C

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Thursday, 1 December, 2011, 11:57

SOme pictures here http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/110912-bartonellastretch-mark-rash-anyone-familiar/limitstart/10 Ours look like the tree trunk pattern on side of body - hip and up almost into chest. They are very purple at times and then the coloring will fade into what I thought was 'stretch marks.' We have no positive test for Bart; only a weak positive plus scads of symptoms for Lyme. >> OOOH Sam has stretch marks and so does his dad, nether of which were very > overweight, s are on his legs, I figured he grew real > quick................hmmmmmmmmmm> > Mandi x> > > In a message dated 01/12/2011 13:28:28 GMT Standard Time, mbrookh@... > writes:> > What I thought for years were 'stretch marks' in a not very fat person, > seem to be classic for a coinfection for Lyme[bartonella] so it would seem > that Lyme comes with some friends! >

Guest guest

and Sam silver too

Mx

Guest guest

and Sams goes sideways not up

FWIW

Mx

Guest guest

FWIW

Mx

Guest guest

FWIW

Mx

Guest guest

You can find a list of practitioners at www.TreatingAutism.co.uk. It really

does depend on what you want from a professional, but if you want an actual

medical doctor, you may want to try Dr Goyal.

Anita

>

> Hello group can anyone please suggest a good DAN doctor who can provide good

service to my 10years old boy. We live in southeast london

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> Re: Re: (unknown)

>

> OOOH Sam has stretch marks and so does his dad, nether of which were very

> overweight, s are on his legs, I figured he grew real

> quick................hmmmmmmmmmm

>

> Mandi x

>

>

> In a message dated 01/12/2011 13:28:28 GMT Standard Time, mbrookh@...

> writes:

>

> What I thought for years were 'stretch marks' in a not very fat person,

> seem to be classic for a coinfection for Lyme[bartonella] so it would seem

> that Lyme comes with some friends!

>

Guest guest

You can find a list of practitioners at www.TreatingAutism.co.uk. It really

does depend on what you want from a professional, but if you want an actual

medical doctor, you may want to try Dr Goyal.

Anita

>

> Hello group can anyone please suggest a good DAN doctor who can provide good

service to my 10years old boy. We live in southeast london

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> Re: Re: (unknown)

>

> OOOH Sam has stretch marks and so does his dad, nether of which were very

> overweight, s are on his legs, I figured he grew real

> quick................hmmmmmmmmmm

>

> Mandi x

>

>

> In a message dated 01/12/2011 13:28:28 GMT Standard Time, mbrookh@...

> writes:

>

> What I thought for years were 'stretch marks' in a not very fat person,

> seem to be classic for a coinfection for Lyme[bartonella] so it would seem

> that Lyme comes with some friends!

>