>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Ednaturay and hello to members,

>  

> Unfortunately I can not give you any good recommendations about other methods

to improve your dauthers language skills but I do have have some questions about

the methods you tried with your dauther. My son  is autistic he is also 2 1/2.

He is a very picky eater. He only eats 2 or 3 diferent foods and we have not

tried to change to the diet GFCF because we think is going to very very hard for

him and for us to accept the new foods. How did  you introce your dauther in the

GFCF diet. and could you gime me the web site adreess for the Frazer center that

you mention. My son is receiving s/t, o/t. play theraphy(flloor time) but he is

not verbal.. I'll apreciate your comments. Thanks.

>

>

>

>

>

> From: EV Toure <ednaturayyahoo (DOT) com>

> To: autism-georgia@ yahoogroups. com

> Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:59:13 PM

> Subject: (unknown)

>

>  

>

> Hi Everyone!

> I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, diagnosed with autism. So far, I have

changed her diet(GFCF), did 100% oxygen therapy, biomedical supplement, speech

argumentation with GSU toddler project, as well as s/t, o/t. She has made a lot

of improvement in various area, but not yet vocal. she recently started at the

Frazer Center, and loved it there. Are there any other suggestions or other

methods out there that has work for anyone? Any recommendation with GFCF foods

services would be appreciated ( cook/ready to serve). all stories are welcome

concering biomedical treatment, oxygen therapy, or others.

>

> Thanks

>

Guest guest

Thanks everyone! We will definitely try the baby bumblebee dvd.

To: autism-georgia Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 8:24:57 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I second the baby bumblebee dvd's. We had good luck with those when first starting to talk. Pam> > > From: MANUEL ROSAS <manuel_rosas2000@ ...>> Subject: Re: (unknown)> To: autism-georgia@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:07 AM>

> > > > > > > > Hi Ednaturay and hello to members,> > Unfortunately I can not give you any good recommendations about other methods to improve your dauthers language skills but I do have have some questions about the methods you tried with your dauther. My son is autistic he is also 2 1/2. He is a very picky eater. He only eats 2 or 3 diferent foods and we have not tried to change to the diet GFCF because we think is going to very very hard for him and for us to accept the new foods. How did you introce your dauther in the GFCF diet. and could you gime me the web site adreess for the Frazer center that you mention. My son is receiving s/t, o/t. play theraphy(flloor time) but he is not verbal.. I'll apreciate your comments. Thanks.> > > > > > From: EV Toure <ednaturayyahoo (DOT) com>> To:

autism-georgia@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:59:13 PM> Subject: (unknown)> > > > Hi Everyone!> I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, diagnosed with autism. So far, I have changed her diet(GFCF), did 100% oxygen therapy, biomedical supplement, speech argumentation with GSU toddler project, as well as s/t, o/t. She has made a lot of improvement in various area, but not yet vocal. she recently started at the Frazer Center, and loved it there. Are there any other suggestions or other methods out there that has work for anyone? Any recommendation with GFCF foods services would be appreciated ( cook/ready to serve). all stories are welcome concering biomedical treatment, oxygen therapy, or others.> > Thanks>

Guest guest

My daughter is also a picky eater, she has sensory issues. I actually started with foods she was already eating. at the time she only took the bottle, so I pureed/blended everything and put it in her bottle instead of milk.On a typical day, she will have a berry blend with celery/carrotts, blended chicken with rice and vege...all in a bottle. my suggestion is to start with your son favorite foods. if he likes pizza, get a gluten/casein free crust from bob's Red Mill (whole foods store, kroger,and publix carries his product) I also got a book with gluten casein free grocery shopping guide. most importantly, take it easy cuz it is a bit overwhelming.

To: autism-georgia Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:07:09 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Hi Ednaturay and hello to members,

Unfortunately I can not give you any good recommendations about other methods to improve your dauthers language skills but I do have have some questions about the methods you tried with your dauther. My son is autistic he is also 2 1/2. He is a very picky eater. He only eats 2 or 3 diferent foods and we have not tried to change to the diet GFCF because we think is going to very very hard for him and for us to accept the new foods. How did you introce your dauther in the GFCF diet. and could you gime me the web site adreess for the Frazer center that you mention. My son is receiving s/t, o/t. play theraphy(flloor time) but he is not verbal.. I'll apreciate your comments. Thanks.

From: EV Toure <ednaturayyahoo (DOT) com>To: autism-georgia@ yahoogroups. comSent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:59:13 PMSubject: (unknown)

Hi Everyone!I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, diagnosed with autism. So far, I have changed her diet(GFCF), did 100% oxygen therapy, biomedical supplement, speech argumentation with GSU toddler project, as well as s/t, o/t. She has made a lot of improvement in various area, but not yet vocal. she recently started at the Frazer Center, and loved it there. Are there any other suggestions or other methods out there that has work for anyone? Any recommendation with GFCF foods services would be appreciated ( cook/ready to serve). all stories are welcome concering biomedical treatment, oxygen therapy, or others.Thanks

Guest guest

My son was very picky and almost completely bread/cheese/milk exclusive. I could

barely get him to eat much else! During the introduction or rather the

elimination processes I did casein first and offered him almond milk and let him

eat what little he did like as long as it was casein free. Then when eliminating

gluten it was a bit harder but not so much that it was killing me. He was

texture and temperature sensitive, so rice was my biggest challenge (texture)

but his palate has expanded greatly.

My favorite places to find products are Trader Joes (they have a list of GFCF

foods in store); Whole Foods- staff is very knowledgeable and can give great

product reviews. Some Krogers will have a great sections just make sure to meet

the managers at both krogers and Publix because they will be happy to keep

certain products in stock if you use them regularly.

>

> To: autism-georgia

> Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:07:09 AM

> Subject: Re: (unknown)

>

>  

> Hi Ednaturay and hello to members,

>

> Unfortunately I can not give you any good recommendations about other methods

to improve your dauthers language skills but I do have have some questions about

the methods you tried with your dauther. My son  is autistic he is also 2 1/2.

He is a very picky eater. He only eats 2 or 3 diferent foods and we have not

tried to change to the diet GFCF because we think is going to very very hard for

him and for us to accept the new foods. How did  you introce your dauther in the

GFCF diet. and could you gime me the web site adreess for the Frazer center that

you mention. My son is receiving s/t, o/t. play theraphy(flloor time) but he is

not verbal.. I'll apreciate your comments. Thanks.

>

>

Guest guest

Thank you so much and to all members for your comments. We will start slowly with the GFCF diet. I will tried to get me a book with recipes.

s

To: autism-georgia Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:05:12 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

,My son was very picky and almost completely bread/cheese/ milk exclusive. I could barely get him to eat much else! During the introduction or rather the elimination processes I did casein first and offered him almond milk and let him eat what little he did like as long as it was casein free. Then when eliminating gluten it was a bit harder but not so much that it was killing me. He was texture and temperature sensitive, so rice was my biggest challenge (texture) but his palate has expanded greatly. My favorite places to find products are Trader Joes (they have a list of GFCF foods in store); Whole Foods- staff is very knowledgeable and can give great product reviews. Some Krogers will have a great sections just make sure to meet the managers at both krogers and Publix because they will be happy to keep certain products in stock if you use them regularly.> From: MANUEL ROSAS <manuel_rosas2000@

....>> To: autism-georgia@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:07:09 AM> Subject: Re: (unknown)> > > Hi Ednaturay and hello to members,> > Unfortunately I can not give you any good recommendations about other methods to improve your dauthers language skills but I do have have some questions about the methods you tried with your dauther. My son is autistic he is also 2 1/2. He is a very picky eater. He only eats 2 or 3 diferent foods and we have not tried to change to the diet GFCF because we think is going to very very hard for him and for us to accept the new foods. How did you introce your dauther in the GFCF diet. and could you gime me the web site adreess for the Frazer center that you mention. My son is

receiving s/t, o/t. play theraphy(flloor time) but he is not verbal.. I'll apreciate your comments. Thanks.> >

Guest guest

There is a wonderful book called the Kid-friendly Autism and ADHD Cookbook...it has great recipes, and explains alot about diet, and why casein and gluten (and even soy) can be triggers for our kids. I HIGHLY recommend it, and the recipes are not difficult and don't contain weird ingredients that are hard to find. Here is the link....they sell it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Kid-Friendly-ADHD-Autism-Cookbook-Gluten-Free/dp/1592332234

e

To: autism-georgia Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:30:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)

Thank you so much and to all members for your comments. We will start slowly with the GFCF diet. I will tried to get me a book with recipes.

s

From: sakurablossom1881 <godnpetsgrl@ hotmail.com>To: autism-georgia@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:05:12 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

,My son was very picky and almost completely bread/cheese/ milk exclusive. I could barely get him to eat much else! During the introduction or rather the elimination processes I did casein first and offered him almond milk and let him eat what little he did like as long as it was casein free. Then when eliminating gluten it was a bit harder but not so much that it was killing me. He was texture and temperature sensitive, so rice was my biggest challenge (texture) but his palate has expanded greatly. My favorite places to find products are Trader Joes (they have a list of GFCF foods in store); Whole Foods- staff is very knowledgeable and can give great product reviews. Some Krogers will have a great sections just make sure to meet the managers at both krogers and Publix because they will be happy to keep certain products in stock if you use them regularly.> From: MANUEL ROSAS <manuel_rosas2000@

....>> To: autism-georgia@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:07:09 AM> Subject: Re: (unknown)> > > Hi Ednaturay and hello to members,> > Unfortunately I can not give you any good recommendations about other methods to improve your dauthers language skills but I do have have some questions about the methods you tried with your dauther. My son is autistic he is also 2 1/2. He is a very picky eater. He only eats 2 or 3 diferent foods and we have not tried to change to the diet GFCF because we think is going to very very hard for him and for us to accept the new foods. How did you introce your dauther in the GFCF diet. and could you gime me the web site adreess for the Frazer center that you mention. My son is

receiving s/t, o/t. play theraphy(flloor time) but he is not verbal.. I'll apreciate your comments. Thanks.> >

Guest guest

There is a wonderful book called the Kid-friendly Autism and ADHD Cookbook...it has great recipes, and explains alot about diet, and why casein and gluten (and even soy) can be triggers for our kids. I HIGHLY recommend it, and the recipes are not difficult and don't contain weird ingredients that are hard to find. Here is the link....they sell it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Kid-Friendly-ADHD-Autism-Cookbook-Gluten-Free/dp/1592332234

e

To: autism-georgia Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:30:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)

s

From: sakurablossom1881 <godnpetsgrl@ hotmail.com>To: autism-georgia@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:05:12 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Guest guest

- send me an email and I can forward you some recipes. Also their is

Angle Food Ministry that has GFCF foods available (frozen nuggets, patties,

etc). Not sure if they are in your area. Good luck.

thedechant02 @ yahoo . com

---

In autism-georgia , MANUEL ROSAS wrote:

>

> Thank you so much and to all members for your comments. We will start

slowly with  the GFCF diet. I will tried to get me  a book with recipes.

>

> s

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: autism-georgia

> Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:05:12 AM

> Subject: Re: (unknown)

>

>  

> ,

>

> My son was very picky and almost completely bread/cheese/ milk exclusive. I

could barely get him to eat much else! During the introduction or rather the

elimination processes I did casein first and offered him almond milk and let him

eat what little he did like as long as it was casein free. Then when eliminating

gluten it was a bit harder but not so much that it was killing me. He was

texture and temperature sensitive, so rice was my biggest challenge (texture)

but his palate has expanded greatly.

> My favorite places to find products are Trader Joes (they have a list of GFCF

foods in store); Whole Foods- staff is very knowledgeable and can give great

product reviews. Some Krogers will have a great sections just make sure to meet

the managers at both krogers and Publix because they will be happy to keep

certain products in stock if you use them regularly.

>

>

>

> > From: MANUEL ROSAS <manuel_rosas2000@ ...>

> > To: autism-georgia@ yahoogroups. com

> > Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:07:09 AM

> > Subject: Re: (unknown)

> >

> >  

> > Hi Ednaturay and hello to members,

> >

> > Unfortunately I can not give you any good recommendations about other

methods to improve your dauthers language skills but I do have have some

questions about the methods you tried with your dauther. My son  is autistic he

is also 2 1/2. He is a very picky eater. He only eats 2 or 3 diferent foods and

we have not tried to change to the diet GFCF because we think is going to very

very hard for him and for us to accept the new foods. How did  you introce your

dauther in the GFCF diet. and could you gime me the web site adreess for the

Frazer center that you mention. My son is receiving s/t, o/t. play

theraphy(flloor time) but he is not verbal.. I'll apreciate your comments.

Thanks.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I agree.  Both sides have made their case.  As I said before, this

needs to be solved in the real world, not here.  I don't believe

anything more needs to be said here.

[moderator]

To Cammy and ,

I think you both need to take it someplace else.

This is not supposed to be a forum to throw words at

each other, I think you can find other places to do

that.  Cammy, if you have a case against the man, then

sue him, please don't waste time for the rest of us.

Cammy, you can contact the local lawyers association

in your area to get a referral. 

I usually do not post here, but I do read the posts

for encouragement and information.  This discussion has

been neither.

Thank you, 

Lowry