RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

shingles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, my husband had shingles and when we spoke to the Doctor, she said that

there was no other real " treatment " for the shingles and that the LDN could not

hurt. In fact, we believe that it shortened his case considerably and that is a

good thing with such a frustrating and painful condition.

Yes, try the LDN. The body's own defense is the best treatment for most viruses,

in my opinion.

Francie

http://LDN-for-MS.com

>

> Hi Everyone,

>

> LDN has been a miracle for me. But now my bride of 53 years has shingles.

Does anyone have any experience with LDN in the treatment of shingles. She has

a very bad case and is taking antiviral and steroid medications which seem to be

helping a little.

>

> You all have been great in helping me over the past 3 years as I took my

prostate cancer into remission with LDN alone.

>

> Philip Flournoy

>

Guest guest

We have an acupuncturist who has mentioned treating people with shingles very effectively. A good certified acupuncturist with training in China might be able to help you with your shingles. I do not know how many treatments it normally takes.

Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: shingles

hi i have been on ldn for a year for fibro cfs, hashimotos. i have had shingles for one year and a half break out every couple of months and the last time was 2mo ago still very bad .It never in the same place and has been on bothe sides at the same time. ldn apparently has not helped with that but, has definately allowed me to function again w less pain and has helped greatly overall!!! antivirals NEVER have helped tina

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Phil Flournoy <pflournoysr@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

LDN has been a miracle for me. But now my bride of 53 years has shingles. Does anyone have any experience with LDN in the treatment of shingles. She has a very bad case and is taking antiviral and steroid medications which seem to be helping a little.

You all have been great in helping me over the past 3 years as I took my prostate cancer into remission with LDN alone.

Philip Flournoy

Guest guest

shingles is like chicken pox for older folks:). Herpes Zoster.

Many find that officinalis tincture made from the fresh herb to be an effective treatment for Shingles and other members of the Herpes family of viruses. It must be from fresh plant material, not dried, so read the ingredient panel. The anit-viral properties of officinalis (lemon balm) is lost on drying. You can grow your own. :)

Other effective treatment/preventive is a combination of vitamin C plus l-Lysine. Some of these viruses tend to express themselves vvhen the Lysine balance is off in the body.

hope this helps

mjh

Re: shingles

Posted by: "tina waite" waitetina@...

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:53 pm (PDT)

hi i have been on ldn for a year for fibro cfs, hashimotos. i have hadshingles for one year and a half break out every couple of months and thelast time was 2mo ago still very bad .It never in the same place and hasbeen on bothe sides at the same time. ldn apparently has not helped withthat but, has definately allowed me to function again w less pain and hashelped greatly overall!!! antivirals NEVER have helped [?] tinaOn Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Phil Flournoy <pflournoysrverizon (DOT) net>wrote:>>> Hi Everyone,>> LDN has been a miracle for me. But now my bride of 53 years has shingles.> Does anyone have any experience with LDN in the treatment of shingles. She> has a very bad case and is taking antiviral and steroid medications which> seem to be helping a little.>> You all have been great in helping me over the past 3 years as I took my> prostate cancer into remission with LDN alone.>> Philip Flournoy>>

Guest guest

Hi Philip,I had shingles for some weeks only when using LDN. My doctor asked me if I had any pain, I told him I didn't, not at all, so he suspected I had got a wrong diagnose. But he was convinced that it was shingles I had, so he could not understand while I was pain free.I told him I was sure it was LDN. If you have succeeded using LDN for your prostate cancer, have you considered to write about it at our database:www.ldndatabase.comMany other people have done so for their diseases, it's a great place to read about others success with LDN. The best,IngridFrom: "foxhillers@..." <foxhillers@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 3:28:07 PMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: shingles

shingles is like chicken pox for older folks:). Herpes Zoster.

Many find that officinalis tincture made from the fresh herb to be an effective treatment for Shingles and other members of the Herpes family of viruses. It must be from fresh plant material, not dried, so read the ingredient panel. The anit-viral properties of officinalis (lemon balm) is lost on drying. You can grow your own. :)

Other effective treatment/preventive is a combination of vitamin C plus l-Lysine. Some of these viruses tend to express themselves vvhen the Lysine balance is off in the body.

hope this helps

mjh

Re: shingles

Posted by: "tina waite" waitetina@...

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:53 pm (PDT)

hi i have been on ldn for a year for fibro cfs, hashimotos. i have hadshingles for one year and a half break out every couple of months and thelast time was 2mo ago still very bad .It never in the same place and hasbeen on bothe sides at the same time. ldn apparently has not helped withthat but, has definately allowed me to function again w less pain and hashelped greatly overall!!! antivirals NEVER have helped [?] tinaOn Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Phil Flournoy <pflournoysr@ verizon.net>wrote:>>> Hi Everyone,>> LDN has been a miracle for me. But now my bride of 53 years has shingles.> Does anyone have any experience with LDN in the treatment of shingles. She> has a very bad case and is taking antiviral and steroid medications which> seem to be helping a little.>> You all have been great in helping me over the past 3 years as I took my> prostate cancer into remission with LDN alone.>> Philip Flournoy>>

Guest guest

Are you to take tagamet orally for shingles? I have used it very

affectively by applying it to skin cancer. david lubbock tx

On 4/18/11, go_greenie09 <go_greenie09@...> wrote:

> I was given Tagamet for Shingles in 2002... it made me VERY sick because I

> already had low stomach acid.

>

>

>>>I've been reading about Tagamet in relation to Shingles.

>

>

Guest guest

my daughter took tagment for a sever allergic reaction it workedwhen nothing else would work .The pharmmacist said it was a histimine.On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 5:19 PM, dAVId <dhallgar@...> wrote:

Are you to take tagamet orally for shingles? I have used it very

affectively by applying it to skin cancer. david lubbock tx

On 4/18/11, go_greenie09 <go_greenie09@...> wrote:

> I was given Tagamet for Shingles in 2002... it made me VERY sick because I

> already had low stomach acid.

>

>

>>>I've been reading about Tagamet in relation to Shingles.

>

>

Guest guest

Tina, very interesting read on tagamet, your pharmacist was truly

correct, tagamet is a histamine, in fact, thats what the researchers

were attempting to make was a histamine.

Interesting for me, a male, it creates erectile dysfunction, because

it stops or slow down the metab of estrogens. so a good additive for

post meno females. Works on the order as an atidepressant, makes the

available estrogen last longer, as an AD makes serotonin last longer.

I read it is very affective for collorectal cancer in asia, but little

money to be made from such an old product, so noone here in the US

bothers with it. rather sad system we live with.

Money over health care.

stay vertical, david lubbock tx

On 4/18/11, tina waite <waitetina@...> wrote:

> my daughter took tagment for a sever allergic reaction it worked

> when nothing else would work .The pharmmacist said it was a histimine.

>

> On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 5:19 PM, dAVId <dhallgar@...> wrote:

>

>>

>>

>> Are you to take tagamet orally for shingles? I have used it very

>> affectively by applying it to skin cancer. david lubbock tx

>>

>> On 4/18/11, go_greenie09 <go_greenie09@...> wrote:

>> > I was given Tagamet for Shingles in 2002... it made me VERY sick because

>> I

>> > already had low stomach acid.

>> >

>> >

>> >>>I've been reading about Tagamet in relation to Shingles.

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>