RemedySpot.com

Re: Weight Loss Drug?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

REcommend Hans Selye's book more. "The stress of life" and the following articles:

Henry

JP, Grim CE. Psychosocial mechanisms of

primary hypertension. J Hypertension

1990;8:783-793.Grim

CE, Henry JP, Myers H. High blood

pressure in Blacks: Salt, slavery,

survival, stress and racism. in Hypertension edited by JH Laragh and BA

Brenner. Raven Press, NYC, 1995, p

171-207. Harshfield,

CA, Grim, CE. Stress hypertension: the wrong genes in the wrong environment?

Acta Physiologica Scandinavia. Supplementum. 1997:640:129-32.

On Jul 12, 2012, at 9:13 AM, wrote: They reference this book: "The Body Clock Guide to Better Health" , I just ordered it used from Amazon for 6bucks. Looks interesting. > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Hi Folks,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > It appears that I have to ask my doc to prescribe a > > > > weight loss drug for me. I appreciate comments & information on > > > > these drugs from the members here that have been on such drugs.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Many thanks in advance.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Max, 62M> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

The research was from U of WI. Feed pigs a very low salt diet compared to a higher salt diet and they gain weight faster and put on more fat with salt than without.I suppose that you realize that cows milk has a lot more Na than human milk. So they need Na to be able to produce more milk. The water follows the salt." The fact that we do not need much sodium in our diet is indicated bythe low sodium content of human milk "From textbooks we learn that sodium content in human milk decreasesthe first 10 days from 50 mg / 100 ml to 30 mg / 100 ml , and after 15 days will remain stable around 17 mg / 100 ml on average ( limits between 6 mg / 100 ml and 43 mg / 100 ml ){3}While sodium content in cow's milk is on average 77 mg / 100 ml ( limits between 39 mg / 100 ml and 139 mg / 100 ml ){4}So , sodium content in cow's milk is relatively high compared tosodium content in human milkPeople do not realize that by using cow's milk , they will increase their sodium intake Vet Med (Praha). 1983 Nov;28(11):661-7.[Relation between the mineral content of cow's milk, the quantity of milk and the fat content of the milk].[Article in Slovak]Gabris J, Bajan L.AbstractThe reverse evaluation of the effect of the content of minerals in milk on the milk yield per day and on the milk fat content indicated that the milk of less productive cows had a significantly higher content of sodium and a highly significantly higher content of magnesium, as compared with the higher-yielding cows. The milk with a higher content of fat showed a highly significant difference in the content of calcium and a significant difference in the content of potassium in favour of the less productive cows. The content of phosphorus in milk and the daily milk yield bear a significant relation. The group of cows with higher milk yields showed a highly significant positive relation between the content of calcium, potassium and sodium in milk on the one hand and the fat content in milk on the other. The lower-yielding cows were found to have a significant negative relation between sodium and fat content in milk. The results suggest that minerals are involved in the metabolism in cows' organisms, thus influencing the production of milk and the content of fat in milk.CE Grim MDOn Jul 12, 2012, at 2:33 PM, wrote: I'm not sure what your source is but be real careful. Here is what I learned on the farm: "Salt and chocolate are two foods you never want to feed to your pig. Pigs can acquire salt poisoning from having too much salt in their diets. In some cases pigs are highly allergic to chocolate. Either of these foods have the potential to kill your pig." (You might get away with it but be sure they have plenty of water!) I recommend alot of fiber and fruits and vegetables! Is that the DASH diet with unlimited calories? Now we did have a salt-lick for cows, that caused them to drink more water which they converted to milk which we converted to money (sometimes)! A salt-lick is sometimes converted to venison so I understand but considered illegal in some states! > > > > > > > Hi Folks, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It appears that I have to ask my doc to prescribe a weight loss drug for me. I appreciate comments & information on these drugs from the members here that have been on such drugs. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Many thanks in advance. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Max, 62M > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >