Guest guest

It means " not feasible. "

--- In , " Rainbow . " <rainbow@v...>

>Nathon writes: " Infeasible in respect to calling others that within

ones mind, especially my own. Dispite being an outsider, non-

mainstream and not able to fit in. "

The word 'infeasible' is not in my dictionary. I was wondering just

what you 'mean' by infeasible. So.... using this word in another

sentence makes no additional sense to me.

Rainbow

Guest guest

It is very much so different then the real life.

It is not the same as real life communications.

The compartive was an example of point view concerning textual realities such as this.

I'd like to think people were real here, but I am using a computer and to me its just text things.

VISIGOTH@... wrote:

In a message dated 8/9/2005 4:08:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, rainbow@... writes:

Then I must be dreaming right now. Being part of F.A.M. is an important part of MY real life. If I were not participating in real life at this very moment, then what is it that you imagine I AM doing? My computer is as much a part of my real life as my toothbrush, my clothes, and my lunch!

I agree. We may just be looking at a screen but there are real people on the other side. These messages aren't just coming out of the Ether.

Playing the Sims or something like that is not real and is just the computer. That is assuming that you aren't playing online of course.

Guest guest

I don't have kids and don't intend to have them. But I'll try to be a

role model for YOUR kids.

Tom

>Tom writes: " Perhaps I am idealizing here, but I wish we could get

passed the whining and moaning stage and try to look toward what can

be done about encouarging one another and positively motivating

ourselves to achieve our goals.

By collectively focusing our talents and energies to become a positive

role model for the sake of our children's children!

Rainbow

Guest guest

>Nathon writes: "I do not socialize with people simply becuase I know none, have no interest in knowing any ......"Nathon, it is clear now that you are missing the greatest gift God/ess has given us as human beings - the ability to love one another, the ability to empathize with one another, the ability to help one another, the ability to share with one another. We are a social species. If we ALL felt as you do, even you would have NO ONE to 'talk' to! We would not be here (hear) for you. If you truly are not interested in any of 'us', why do your questions keep coming?  Rainbow

Guest guest

I have a 200,000 page online library coming soon. Almost done with the Christian section.. Online bibles and papers.

The server has GB's of space and it's quality high bandwidth. So it will be an educational site as well with allot of content.

thanks,

nathanenvironmental1st2003 <no_reply > wrote:

Your site and board are a damned good start . It's the most progressive thing I've seen on the net in terms of Aspergian political and social thought.TomTom: positively motivating ourselves to achieve our goals. This is a good idea.. I have no clue at the moment.

Guest guest

I don't think I am being understood correctly. I debate, I reason, compare, make examples and try to figure people out.

I am that I am.

"Rainbow ." <rainbow@...> wrote:

>Nathon writes: "I do not socialize with people simply becuase I know none, have no interest in knowing any ......"

Nathon, it is clear now that you are missing the greatest gift God/ess has given us as human beings - the ability to love one another, the ability to empathize with one another, the ability to help one another, the ability to share with one another. We are a social species. If we ALL felt as you do, even you would have NO ONE to 'talk' to! We would not be here (hear) for you. If you truly are not interested in any of 'us', why do your questions keep coming?

Rainbow

Guest guest

Mediocrity is the disease. Not the exceptional.

Mankind, if it is true, is trying to eliminate all that is exceptional.

Next will be artists.

Shaun.VISIGOTH@... wrote:

Its seems to me that is babies are going to be tested an eliminated because of the potential of being AS, then there must be someone who sees AS a bad thing. That would probably fall under:

Human: NT: Self-Absorbed Cyberite: Aspiphobe.

Start your day with - make it your home page

Guest guest

Excuse , I missed your site address.

Could you please re post it.

Shaunnatronpc <globalmerchantorg@...> wrote:

I have a 200,000 page online library coming soon. Almost done with the Christian section.. Online bibles and papers.

The server has GB's of space and it's quality high bandwidth. So it will be an educational site as well with allot of content.

thanks,

nathanenvironmental1st2003 <no_reply > wrote:

Your site and board are a damned good start . It's the most progressive thing I've seen on the net in terms of Aspergian political and social thought.TomTom: positively motivating ourselves to achieve our goals. This is a good idea.. I have no clue at the moment.

Guest guest

Its discrimination...

No such thing as N.T's.

VISIGOTH@... wrote:

Its seems to me that is babies are going to be tested an eliminated because of the potential of being AS, then there must be someone who sees AS a bad thing. That would probably fall under:

Human: NT: Self-Absorbed Cyberite: Aspiphobe.

Guest guest

Nathon: "It is not the same as real life communications."Then I am dreaming? 'This' isn't happening in your real life but it sure is in mine! Aren't we sooooo different! I am here for business and pleasure and everything in between.  Rainbow

Guest guest

It is becuase I dont see how your opinion is intergrated in your life. How it is in more of a depth of meaning. The internet is not a good way of figuring others out. I can only reflect via association of self-experience and the subjectivity of the interpretation is great.

Learning what someone means when they say what they say takes time to learn. The internet is not a good medium for this or other types of interest to do with people and opinion. For me other people seem to blend with others online and its just the same.

All things are different with respects to how communications are done.

1. internet is non-sensory other then eyes but its completly different.

2. phone is via distance where the voice is modified by the quality of transmission. However the internet to also has voice chat and video chat but still very different then real life.

3. Real life is real life and the computer is no where near the same. The real life is somehow interacting with others but the PC does not count.

S W <scwmachinations@...> wrote:

Let me ask you.

Do you consider phone calls as an auditory thing not to be confused with face to face relations.

Let's face it, the computer has become a part of modern media in order to express oneself.

No less, no more.

I can easily express myself here but not "face to face".

Does that make my opinion less relevant cause its typed?

Shaun.natronpc <globalmerchantorg@...> wrote:

The compartive was an example of point view concerning textual realities such as this.

I'd like to think people were real here, but I am using a computer and to me its just text things.

VISIGOTH@... wrote:

In a message dated 8/9/2005 4:08:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, rainbow@... writes:

Then I must be dreaming right now. Being part of F.A.M. is an important part of MY real life. If I were not participating in real life at this very moment, then what is it that you imagine I AM doing? My computer is as much a part of my real life as my toothbrush, my clothes, and my lunch!

I agree. We may just be looking at a screen but there are real people on the other side. These messages aren't just coming out of the Ether.

Playing the Sims or something like that is not real and is just the computer. That is assuming that you aren't playing online of course.

Guest guest

Abstract: Like dimension in the mind for a different kind of reality.Marilia Tavares <marilia.trp@...> wrote:

The difference is there, of course, but this does not imply that internet is unreal.

Marilia

Re: Re: Pseudo Culture

The internet is the internet not talking or spending time with other people away from it. The internet is text things simply that.

Most of what I have to say most have no interest in in real life, they are on a different mental existence then I.

The internet is not spoken language it is typed, it is very different and how I articulate myself here is not the same in REAL life. I do not socialize with people simply becuase I know none, have no interest in knowing any and even if I did it would be more stress then needed.

There is a difference between the internet "world" and otherwise.

Guest guest

It is not the same as talking to a person in the same room. It is different.

I read a neuropsychology article this once but I can't find it again!"Rainbow ." <rainbow@...> wrote:

Nathon: "It is not the same as real life communications."

Then I am dreaming? 'This' isn't happening in your real life but it sure is in mine! Aren't we sooooo different! I am here for business and pleasure and everything in between.

Rainbow

Guest guest

>Tom: "I don't have kids and don't intend to have them.  But I'll try to be a role model for YOUR kids."Thanks, Tom. Because of my APT instincts my children were taken from me at the tender ages of two and four. I was considered to be a danger to their health and safety. With a lump in my throat I share this with a tear in my eye. 'They' are all 'our' children. We APTs need to lead by example all children into a better life, filled with peace, harmony, and self fulfillment for each and every one.  Rainbow

Guest guest

Too true , too true.VISIGOTH@... wrote:

Shaun,

You do have a point. Many traditional cultures have saying like the traditional Japanese, "The highest nail gets beaten down". This saying meant that anyone who tried to excell was seen as a social threat to the others and so was ridiculed and harassed until they gave up and fell back into line.

In the west the only acceptable "exceptionals" are the entertainers like the sports figures, rock stars and actors. I suppose that is acceptable because most people can relate to those lives. However, they can't relate to the real achievers: the doctors curing disease, the scientists learning how the world works or even the engineers who design the toys they can watch their idols on.

Guest guest

I disagree.

All are expression of sentiment. All are an expression of oneself.

It is becuase I dont see how your opinion is intergrated in your life. How it is in more of a depth of meaning. The internet is not a good way of figuring others out. I can only reflect via association of self-experience and the subjectivity of the interpretation is great.

Learning what someone means when they say what they say takes time to learn. The internet is not a good medium for this or other types of interest to do with people and opinion. For me other people seem to blend with others online and its just the same.

2. phone is via distance where the voice is modified by the quality of transmission. However the internet to also has voice chat and video chat but still very different then real life.

3. Real life is real life and the computer is no where near the same. The real life is somehow interacting with others but the PC does not count.

Let me ask you.

Do you consider phone calls as an auditory thing not to be confused with face to face relations.

Let's face it, the computer has become a part of modern media in order to express oneself.

No less, no more.

VISIGOTH@... wrote:

Start your day with - make it your home page __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Just be advised, there is no sex on this forum...yet.

(Wink, wink)

Tom

Then I am dreaming? 'This' isn't happening in your real life but it

sure is in mine! Aren't we sooooo different! I am here for business

and pleasure and everything in between.

Rainbow

Guest guest

>Shaun: "Mankind......... is trying to eliminate all that is exceptional.Shaun, you have said 'volumes' about mankind's history with this simple thought.  Rainbow

Guest guest

Two different people two ways of understanding the world. It is correct for me.S W <scwmachinations@...> wrote:

I disagree.

All are expression of sentiment. All are an expression of oneself.

Let me ask you.

No less, no more.

VISIGOTH@... wrote:

Guest guest

Leif, you asked me what we can do to improve things, well, Rainbow's

answer is a good goal.

Tom

>Tom: " I don't have kids and don't intend to have them. But I'll

try to be a role model for YOUR kids. "

Thanks, Tom. Because of my APT instincts my children were taken from

me at the tender ages of two and four. I was considered to be a

danger to their health and safety. With a lump in my throat I share

this with a tear in my eye. 'They' are all 'our' children. We APTs

need to lead by example all children into a better life, filled with

peace, harmony, and self fulfillment for each and every one.

Rainbow

Guest guest

Thank you Rainbow."Rainbow ." <rainbow@...> wrote:

>Shaun: "Mankind......... is trying to eliminate all that is exceptional.

Shaun, you have said 'volumes' about mankind's history with this simple thought.

Rainbow

Guest guest

Possibly your father was one of my prior bosses. Certainly sounds like

it.

Tom

Undoubtedly there are AS idiots and jerks too. My father was probably

one of them: he may or may not be AS but he was one the meanest,

oneriest, spiteful men I have ever had the misfortune to know.

Guest guest

>Tom: "Just be advised, there is no sex on this forum...yet."At least, not till you broached the subject! What's on your mind?  Rainbow

Guest guest

Hey, no problem, Shaun. ^-~ Take your time, I am not moving or anything.

JanoS W <scwmachinations@...> escribió:

Jano,

The reason why I want to reply about your work later is because I want to absorb your concepts then maybe offer an opinion by someone who is quite familiar with the entertainment industry. Talk soon.

Shaun.environmental1st2003 <no_reply > wrote:

Shaun,I've had extensive religious training. More than most anyway. And I've always taken an interest in good vs. evil in the Christian sense of the word. I do believe that the extra-sensitivity that many Aspies experience causes them to see the world in a way that is more than purely material. Even non-religious Aspies, or Aspies that have no beliefs in a divine power still seem to think in abstract terms about existence.Tom I prefer to be called "high functioning" with the autism word left out.Something new to the conversation, how many out there of us have had intense religious or spiritual experiences?Could have religious figures of past been aspects.ie, intense focus on spiritual

matters.Shaun.

Correo Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquíhttp://correo..es

Guest guest

:

> The talk concerning testing babies for autism and if they have it to abort

> the babies is based upon total ignorance.

Why is this based on total ignorance? I think this is a real possibility

that could come into being

sooner than why might think. Or do you find aborting autistic babies a good

thing we should

strive for?

> It has nothing to do with the illogical term N.T.

It has everything to do with the terms NT and Aspie!

Leif