Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's nice to meet you Mira and welcome to our group. We live near a

small town in Oklahoma. We have a good little school also. Our son

is 4 years old and in headstart. He is diagnosed with

Aspergers and possible ADHD. We have a horse, a mule and a donkey.

In the process of selling the horse and donkey due to financial

difficulties at this time. Someone is coming to look at my horse

any time now and I just came in from grooming him. We're keeping the

old mule because he is so quiet and gentle and can ride him

and play around him safely. Gotta go! They will be here any

minute. These are good friends of ours and I'm confident they would

give my horse a good home. Have a good day! Jodi

>

> Hi! My name is Mira. I'm a mom to 1 child...an 8 year old ds who

> was recently found to have Asperger's, ADHD and a SLD in

> reading/writing. We have suspected it for a while...since before

> starting school...but the school just did the testing last month.

We

> still the formal dx from a dr, but he scored high on the

testing.

> Basically, the sp ed teacher said " listen, we know this is what he

> has, but the dr needs to make the call on it " . He's had a 504

plan

> since kindergarten and now in 2nd grade finally has an IEP. Our

> school district has been incredible about getting me through all

> this. I hear horror stories every day about various schools and

how

> hard they make it to get the services, so I feel very fortunate

that

> ours has been such a dream!

>

> Right now I work from home as an independent beauty consultant. I

> also work with horses...everything from stall mucking to exercise

> riding to beginner lessons. My boyfriend is a paving laborer with

a

> local company. We share our home with a small zoo...4 cats, 2

> Alaskan Huskies (retired sled dogs) and a leopard gecko. Today we

> will find out if we are adding a horse to the family...a 15 year

old

> Arabian mare that I have been working with for 2 years.

>

> Anyway, that's pretty much us...lol! I am so glad to find this

> group. Many of my friends have kids, but don't understand the

> challenges we face. Thanks for letting me join!

>

> -Mira

>

Guest guest

Hi Mira

Welcome to the group, This list serve is one of the best!!! I cant

tell you how many times Ive gotten " save the day advice " from the

members here. My name is Ingrid and I have a 9 y/o son who has

Aspergers.

>

> Hi! My name is Mira. I'm a mom to 1 child...an 8 year old ds who

> was recently found to have Asperger's, ADHD and a SLD in

> reading/writing. We have suspected it for a while...since before

> starting school...but the school just did the testing last month.

We

> still the formal dx from a dr, but he scored high on the testing.

> Basically, the sp ed teacher said " listen, we know this is what he

> has, but the dr needs to make the call on it " . He's had a 504 plan

> since kindergarten and now in 2nd grade finally has an IEP. Our

> school district has been incredible about getting me through all

> this. I hear horror stories every day about various schools and

how

> hard they make it to get the services, so I feel very fortunate

that

> ours has been such a dream!

>

> Right now I work from home as an independent beauty consultant. I

> also work with horses...everything from stall mucking to exercise

> riding to beginner lessons. My boyfriend is a paving laborer with

a

> local company. We share our home with a small zoo...4 cats, 2

> Alaskan Huskies (retired sled dogs) and a leopard gecko. Today we

> will find out if we are adding a horse to the family...a 15 year

old

> Arabian mare that I have been working with for 2 years.

>

> Anyway, that's pretty much us...lol! I am so glad to find this

> group. Many of my friends have kids, but don't understand the

> challenges we face. Thanks for letting me join!

>

> -Mira

>

Guest guest

Hi Jodi, I was wondering if you don't mind could I ask where it is you live? I live in between Edmond and Guthrie. It is nice to met people who understand. May God Bless and Keep You All , Edmond Ok.Jeff and Jodi <jjkgardenier@...> wrote: It's nice to meet you Mira and welcome to our group. We live near a small town in Oklahoma. We have a good little

school also. Our son is 4 years old and in headstart. He is diagnosed with Aspergers and possible ADHD. We have a horse, a mule and a donkey. In the process of selling the horse and donkey due to financial difficulties at this time. Someone is coming to look at my horse any time now and I just came in from grooming him. We're keeping the old mule because he is so quiet and gentle and can ride him and play around him safely. Gotta go! They will be here any minute. These are good friends of ours and I'm confident they would give my horse a good home. Have a good day! Jodi >> Hi! My name is Mira. I'm a mom to 1 child...an 8 year old ds who > was recently found to have Asperger's, ADHD and a SLD in > reading/writing. We have suspected it for a

while...since before > starting school...but the school just did the testing last month. We > still the formal dx from a dr, but he scored high on the testing. > Basically, the sp ed teacher said "listen, we know this is what he > has, but the dr needs to make the call on it". He's had a 504 plan > since kindergarten and now in 2nd grade finally has an IEP. Our > school district has been incredible about getting me through all > this. I hear horror stories every day about various schools and how > hard they make it to get the services, so I feel very fortunate that > ours has been such a dream!> > Right now I work from home as an independent beauty consultant. I > also work with horses...everything from stall mucking to exercise > riding to beginner lessons. My boyfriend is a paving laborer with a > local company. We share our home with a small zoo...4

cats, 2 > Alaskan Huskies (retired sled dogs) and a leopard gecko. Today we > will find out if we are adding a horse to the family...a 15 year old > Arabian mare that I have been working with for 2 years.> > Anyway, that's pretty much us...lol! I am so glad to find this > group. Many of my friends have kids, but don't understand the > challenges we face. Thanks for letting me join!> > -Mira> I love a child with Aspergers Please, read, learn, and love KELLY

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Hi I live in Del City. I'm the 70 year old Grandmother with permanent custody of an 11 year old who has Aspergers, ADHD, OCD and ODD. Doris M English <krbenglish@...> wrote: Hi Jodi, I was wondering if you don't mind could I ask where it is you live? I live in between Edmond and Guthrie. It is nice to met people who understand. May God Bless and Keep You All , Edmond Ok.Jeff and Jodi <jjkgardeniersbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: It's nice to meet you Mira and welcome to our group. We live near a small town in Oklahoma. We have a good little school also. Our son is 4 years old and in headstart. He is diagnosed with Aspergers and possible ADHD. We have a horse, a mule and a donkey. In the process of selling the horse and donkey due to financial difficulties at this time. Someone is coming to look at my horse any time now and I just came in from grooming him. We're keeping the old mule because he is so quiet and gentle and can ride him and play around him safely. Gotta go! They will be here any minute. These are good friends of ours and I'm confident they would give my horse a

good home. Have a good day! Jodi >> Hi! My name is Mira. I'm a mom to 1 child...an 8 year old ds who > was recently found to have Asperger's, ADHD and a SLD in > reading/writing. We have suspected it for a while...since before > starting school...but the school just did the testing last month. We > still the formal dx from a dr, but he scored high on the testing. > Basically, the sp ed teacher said "listen, we know this is what he > has, but the dr needs to make the call on it". He's had a 504 plan > since kindergarten and now in 2nd grade finally has an IEP. Our > school district has been incredible about getting me through all > this. I hear horror stories every day about various schools and how > hard they make it

to get the services, so I feel very fortunate that > ours has been such a dream!> > Right now I work from home as an independent beauty consultant. I > also work with horses...everything from stall mucking to exercise > riding to beginner lessons. My boyfriend is a paving laborer with a > local company. We share our home with a small zoo...4 cats, 2 > Alaskan Huskies (retired sled dogs) and a leopard gecko. Today we > will find out if we are adding a horse to the family...a 15 year old > Arabian mare that I have been working with for 2 years.> > Anyway, that's pretty much us...lol! I am so glad to find this > group. Many of my friends have kids, but don't understand the > challenges we face. Thanks for letting me join!> > -Mira> I love a child with Aspergers Please, read, learn, and love KELLY Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

Dear ,

Welcome. This is truly a list with so many heroines. If it is all right with you, may I pray for your renewed health.

Love,

Francine

In a message dated 6/20/2007 12:40:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Kitersmom@... writes:

Hi, I have been reading your posts for a couple of weeks and I thought I would quit lurking and introduce myself. I am , I am 35 years old and I have 3 children, 2 of them have recently been diagnosed with Asperger's. Damon is my oldest, just turned 14 and he has Asperger's. He is a nice kid, no violent tendencies (although we did go through a period of violence a few years ago but he stopped). Nikita is my youngest and she also has Asperger's. Nikita has violent thoughts but has so far not acted on them. She has told me she would like to punch someone when she gets mad but she keeps it under control. My middle child is a NT overachiever. She has to be the best at everything. The big problem is that I have Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic lung and digestive disorder. I am currently on the list to receive a double lung transplant. If I don't get the transplant (and maybe even if I do) I will be dead within a year or so. I think that dealing with this is what is causing most of the stress in their lives. We are going to counseling but I don;t know what to do to make this easier for them.I have to go do the father's day thing. Hi to all!

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Thank you so much. I was at the transplant doctors Wednesday and he said they were going to try to hurry me along because they are afraid I am going to die before I get new lungs. They have to make an apeal to the Medical Review Board but he seems confident that he can get me lungs within a month or so. My sister has the same thing I do and she got her new lungs in February, she looks amazing so that's my inspiration! At therapy yesterday Nikita said she goes to bed every night scared because mommy may be dead when she wakes up. She has a lot of stress, as do they all, she's the one who really   shows it.

She has been invited to her first ever birthday party today. She is beyond excited! We have to go get ready. Thanks again!

Re: intro

Dear ,

Welcome.  This is truly a list with so many heroines.  If it is all right with you, may I pray for your renewed health.

Love,

Francine

In a message dated 6/20/2007 12:40:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Kitersmom@... writes:

Hi, I have been reading your posts for a couple of weeks and I thought I would quit lurking and introduce myself. I am , I am 35 years old and I have 3 children, 2 of them have recently been diagnosed with Asperger's. Damon is my oldest, just turned 14 and he has Asperger's. He is a nice kid, no violent tendencies (although we did go through a period of violence a few years ago but he  stopped). Nikita is my youngest and she also has Asperger's. Nikita has violent thoughts but has so far not acted on them. She has told me she would like to punch someone when she gets mad but she keeps it under control. My middle child is a NT overachiever. She has to be the best at everything.

The big problem is that I have Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic lung and digestive disorder. I am currently on the list to receive a double lung transplant. If I don't get the transplant (and maybe even if I do) I will be dead within a year or so. I think that dealing with this is what is causing most of the stress in their lives. We are going to counseling but I don;t know what to do to make this easier for them.

I have to go do the father's day thing. Hi to all!

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

I'll be praying, too. For you and your kids...........gotta be awful seeing them feel so "scared". RobinKitersmom@... wrote: Thank you so much. I was at the transplant doctors Wednesday and he said they were going to try to hurry me along because they are afraid I am going to die before I get new lungs. They have to make an apeal to the Medical Review Board but he seems confident that he can get me lungs within a month or so. My sister has the same thing I do and she got her new lungs in

February, she looks amazing so that's my inspiration! At therapy yesterday Nikita said she goes to bed every night scared because mommy may be dead when she wakes up. She has a lot of stress, as do they all, she's the one who really shows it.She has been invited to her first ever birthday party today. She is beyond excited! We have to go get ready. Thanks again! Re: intro Dear , Welcome. This is truly a list with so many heroines. If it is all right with you, may I pray for your renewed health. Love, Francine In a message dated 6/20/2007 12:40:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Kitersmomaol writes: Hi, I have been reading your posts for a couple of weeks and I thought I would quit lurking and introduce myself. I am , I am 35 years old and I have 3 children, 2 of them have recently been diagnosed with Asperger's. Damon is my oldest, just turned 14 and he has Asperger's. He is a nice kid, no violent tendencies (although we did go through a period of violence a few years ago but he stopped). Nikita is my youngest and she also has Asperger's. Nikita has violent thoughts but has so far not acted on them. She has told me she would like to punch someone when she gets mad but she keeps it under

control. My middle child is a NT overachiever. She has to be the best at everything. The big problem is that I have Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic lung and digestive disorder. I am currently on the list to receive a double lung transplant. If I don't get the transplant (and maybe even if I do) I will be dead within a year or so. I think that dealing with this is what is causing most of the stress in their lives. We are going to counseling but I don;t know what to do to make this easier for them.I have to go do the father's day thing. Hi to all! AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. See what's free at AOL.com.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

I'll be praying, too. For you and your kids...........gotta be awful seeing them feel so "scared". RobinKitersmom@... wrote: Thank you so much. I was at the transplant doctors Wednesday and he said they were going to try to hurry me along because they are afraid I am going to die before I get new lungs. They have to make an apeal to the Medical Review Board but he seems confident that he can get me lungs within a month or so. My sister has the same thing I do and she got her new lungs in

February, she looks amazing so that's my inspiration! At therapy yesterday Nikita said she goes to bed every night scared because mommy may be dead when she wakes up. She has a lot of stress, as do they all, she's the one who really shows it.She has been invited to her first ever birthday party today. She is beyond excited! We have to go get ready. Thanks again! Re: intro Dear , Welcome. This is truly a list with so many heroines. If it is all right with you, may I pray for your renewed health. Love, Francine In a message dated 6/20/2007 12:40:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Kitersmomaol writes: Hi, I have been reading your posts for a couple of weeks and I thought I would quit lurking and introduce myself. I am , I am 35 years old and I have 3 children, 2 of them have recently been diagnosed with Asperger's. Damon is my oldest, just turned 14 and he has Asperger's. He is a nice kid, no violent tendencies (although we did go through a period of violence a few years ago but he stopped). Nikita is my youngest and she also has Asperger's. Nikita has violent thoughts but has so far not acted on them. She has told me she would like to punch someone when she gets mad but she keeps it under

control. My middle child is a NT overachiever. She has to be the best at everything. The big problem is that I have Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic lung and digestive disorder. I am currently on the list to receive a double lung transplant. If I don't get the transplant (and maybe even if I do) I will be dead within a year or so. I think that dealing with this is what is causing most of the stress in their lives. We are going to counseling but I don;t know what to do to make this easier for them.I have to go do the father's day thing. Hi to all! AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. See what's free at AOL.com.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

Welcome to our family ...

One question from me,   why did you stop taking the Enbrel? I was just put on

that last week..

Diane..42

Hello to all. My name is . I've had JRA since just before I turned two,

so that make it about nineteen years now. I've been taking Celebrex since high

school; just after I stopped taking Embel actually. I had both hips replaced

last year and are currently waiting for my knees.

Edited By Moderator

Guest guest

Welcome to the group. It seems you have had a time of it to be so young. I

hope things improve for you. Meanwhile, you have found a great group.

Personally, I am happy to see another aspiring writer in our midst.

Writing can be a tough business, but I think it provides good opportunities for

those who need flexible hours and do not wish to live on disability. If you ever

need a critique, or pointers on making it as a writer feel free to e-mail me at:

jax4christ@... I am not a renowned writer by any means, but I am about to

complete my Master's degree and I am learning a few tricks along the way.

Keeping you in my prayers,

Crossland wrote:

Hello to all. My name is . I've had JRA since just before I

turned two, so that make it about nineteen years now. ..I'm a starting writer

and hopefully my wrist'll still work when I'm thirty.

I don't remember most of the things that have happened to me, though I don't

know if it's because I was so young or because I simply don't want to.

Thanks for reading.

: )

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Asthma Triggers

How you can

identify them.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Guest guest

Welcome to the group. It seems you have had a time of it to be so young. I

hope things improve for you. Meanwhile, you have found a great group.

Personally, I am happy to see another aspiring writer in our midst.

Writing can be a tough business, but I think it provides good opportunities for

those who need flexible hours and do not wish to live on disability. If you ever

need a critique, or pointers on making it as a writer feel free to e-mail me at:

jax4christ@... I am not a renowned writer by any means, but I am about to

complete my Master's degree and I am learning a few tricks along the way.

Keeping you in my prayers,

Crossland wrote:

Hello to all. My name is . I've had JRA since just before I

turned two, so that make it about nineteen years now. ..I'm a starting writer

and hopefully my wrist'll still work when I'm thirty.

I don't remember most of the things that have happened to me, though I don't

know if it's because I was so young or because I simply don't want to.

Thanks for reading.

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Asthma Triggers

How you can

identify them.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Guest guest

Sorry you've had to suffer so much, but you've found a great bunch of

people in this group. Welcome along for the ride. Kirk (NE Pennsylvania, US)

37, married w/ 2 sons (6 & 9)....+ a mutt named Boomer.

>

> Hello to all. My name is . I've had JRA since just before I turned

> two, so that make it about nineteen years now. I've been taking Celebrex

> since high school; just after I stopped taking Embel actually. I had both

> hips replaced last year and are currently waiting for my knees.

> I don't remember any of before, during nor after I became stricken, so I

> have to go soley on what my parents have told me, which still comes in

> pretty patchy. My Mom says I had these huge red rashes behind my knees, then

> I couldn't sleep through the night because of the pain. The doctors first

> thought it was rhumtic fever then lymes disease. I'm not sure how long it

> took them to finally diagnose me, but by then my parents say my knees were

> already contracted.

> I took children's asprin for the majority of my childhood. Then it was

> back and forth between motrin and tylenol. I wasn't prescribed anything for

> the pain until I was fifteen and missed nearly three months of school

> because I was required to take a P.E. class to graduate. I think I was eight

> when a doctor in a Shriner's Hospital in Tampa told my parents about

> methotrexate.

> I was nine when I had my hamstrings released. I can't remember when my

> hands contracted and neither can my parents so I go by our family pictures,

> which would make it around seven or eight. I've been using a wheelchair

> since elementary school but only for long distances. Though I hope to kick

> it after my knee replacements.

> I hope to move to London in a few years time. I'm a starting writer and

> hopefully my wrist'll still work when I'm thirty.

> I don't remember most of the things that have happened to me, though I

> don't know if it's because I was so young or because I simply don't want to.

>

>

> Thanks for reading.

> : )

>

> Oh and my birthday is Sept. 1st.

>

> __________________________________________________________

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster

> Total Access, No Cost.

> http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

>

>

Guest guest

I too want to say welcome ,

My nickname is or Melt. I also have had Still's many years. My onset was

at 19 but that now puts me this year at 31 yrs. My, how my dragon is getting old

and with that, thank goodness, getting tired and breathes less fire as well,

lol.

I surely hope yours does the same. I have had both hips replaced at the young

age of 27 and my right knee and they do me well. I have other damaged joints

but they continue serving me.

We hope you find the friendship and answers to any questions you may have with

our group here.

Good evening to you,

Intro

so that make it about nineteen years now.

Recent Activity

a.. 7New Members

Visit Your Group

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Asthma Triggers

How you can

identify them.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Guest guest

I too want to say welcome ,

My nickname is or Melt. I also have had Still's many years. My onset was

at 19 but that now puts me this year at 31 yrs. My, how my dragon is getting old

and with that, thank goodness, getting tired and breathes less fire as well,

lol.

I surely hope yours does the same. I have had both hips replaced at the young

age of 27 and my right knee and they do me well. I have other damaged joints

but they continue serving me.

We hope you find the friendship and answers to any questions you may have with

our group here.

Good evening to you,

Intro

so that make it about nineteen years now.

Recent Activity

a.. 7New Members

Visit Your Group

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Asthma Triggers

How you can

identify them.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Guest guest

Hi .

You have really had a tough time as a child and now. I hope that you have

your knee replacements very soon and get your wish to go to London and

pursue your writers interest.

This is just to welcome you to our family and hope we can be of help if you

need us. There are people with varying degrees of Stills so that someone

always seems to come up with some helpful answers.

Best wishes

Take care

Joan U.K.

Guest guest

Hi .

You have really had a tough time as a child and now. I hope that you have

your knee replacements very soon and get your wish to go to London and

pursue your writers interest.

This is just to welcome you to our family and hope we can be of help if you

need us. There are people with varying degrees of Stills so that someone

always seems to come up with some helpful answers.

Best wishes

Take care

Joan U.K.

Guest guest

I kept getting sick. If I ate after taking it nothing would stay down. It kept

persisting to the point I couldn't eat for three days and since I was already

small I took myself off it. But other than that I felt amazing. My pain lessed

for the time and I didn't have to worry as much as I'd had to before. A bit

oxymoronic, huh? ; )

----- Original Message ----

Welcome to our family ...

One question from me, why did you stop taking the Enbrel? I was just put on

that last week..

Diane..42

Hello to all. My name is . I've had JRA since just before I turned two, so

that make it about nineteen years now. I've been taking Celebrex since high

school; just after I stopped taking Embel actually. I had both hips replaced

last year and are currently waiting for my knees.

Edited By Moderator

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Guest guest

Hi ,

Welcome, My name is . I've had stills officially for 4 yrs,

unofficially since I WAs a kid. Since about 2000 I've been getting more and

more symptoms and in 2004 it got so bad that I ended up not being able to

work anymore. I worked like a nut until then, loved my career and never

really had problems working up to 60hr weeks. It slowed down in 2000 and

then came to a standstill in 2004. Before that, I had many surgeries, for

endometriosis, tonsils (three times), bone spurs, but I've never had joint

replacements. The doctors are now saying that endometriosis is now linked

to auto-immune diseases like stills.

Anyway, I'm so sorry you have battled so much in your life. You are so

young and have so much of life ahead of you. I hope you find a medicine

that helps you slow down the joint damange for you. Kineret has worked well

for me. I also tried Remicad, but it seems that Kineret has helped with the

daily temps that I get better.

I hope you get the support you are looking for here. It's a great support

group to be a part of!

Hugs,

, Cookeville, TN (Married, 21 years, no kids, 3 dogs)

Guest guest

Laz

where in iowa are you at?

ro

Intro

Hi,I am Laz from Iowa and I just came home from an Aajonus (raw dietadvocate) workshop in Omaha, Nebraska and I was searching forinformation on getting some raw unsalted cheese and possibly rawbutter - that is how I have found this group.I was partially on Aajonus' diet about 2 years ago, but after seeinghim in person I have a somewhat different understanding on how to doit right ..I am looking forward to reading the posts on your forum ... Thanks

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.9/1417 - Release Date: 5/6/2008 8:07 AM

Guest guest

Laz

ro

Intro

Hi,I am Laz from Iowa and I just came home from an Aajonus (raw dietadvocate) workshop in Omaha, Nebraska and I was searching forinformation on getting some raw unsalted cheese and possibly rawbutter - that is how I have found this group.I was partially on Aajonus' diet about 2 years ago, but after seeinghim in person I have a somewhat different understanding on how to doit right ..I am looking forward to reading the posts on your forum ... Thanks

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.9/1417 - Release Date: 5/6/2008 8:07 AM

Guest guest

Laz

ro

Intro

Guest guest

Hi,

I live in Fairfield.

It is in SE Iowa near Ottumwa ...

>

> Laz

> where in iowa are you at?

> ro

>

>

> Intro

>

>

> Hi,

>

> I am Laz from Iowa and I just came home from an Aajonus (raw diet

> advocate) workshop in Omaha, Nebraska and I was searching for

> information on getting some raw unsalted cheese and possibly raw

> butter - that is how I have found this group.

> I was partially on Aajonus' diet about 2 years ago, but after seeing

> him in person I have a somewhat different understanding on how to do

> it right ..

>

> I am looking forward to reading the posts on your forum ... Thanks

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG.

> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.9/1417 - Release Date:

5/6/2008 8:07 AM

>

Guest guest

Hi,

I live in Fairfield.

>

> Laz

> ro

>

>

> Intro

>

>

> Hi,

>

> it right ..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG.

>

Guest guest

Hi,

I live in Fairfield.

>

> Laz

> ro

>

>

> Intro

>

>

> Hi,

>

> it right ..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG.

>