RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Jax

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh I know,,, and Im pretty good at believing it will not come back,, but Im just saying that IF it did, I would retreat.. I know one gal who was clear 10 years and then it came back, but she had been on a bender for about 3 months,, but she treated again and now is coming up on her 2 year post tx PCR and she was still clear at the one year mark...Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: I don't want to even consider that for you, you've been clear a LONG time, my Dad said NEVER to look a gift horse in the

mouth... :) Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: well of course Im giving you a break,, it wasnt pointed at ya honey,, I was just saying that I know how hard tx is but I would do it again,, and I will, if I needed too...Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I'm only at week one, give a girl a break.. ;-) Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena' I can tell you that IF I were to relapse after being in remission for 4 years, I WOULD treat again because I AM a responder.. so, I'd do it again,, it would buy me more time on this planet with my family...Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: You are one gutsy lady, even with a Group full of family and friends.. I'm giving this one try... elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: It certainly does ! I don't think I would have done tx as many times as I have if it wasn't for the people here . RE: Re: le My reaction didn't hit for 7 1/2 hours, I was told that average is 4-6. Mostly you will likely just want to

rest. Do you have an electric blanket, hot water bottle or heating pad? You may find some comfort in something warm.. Be sure to drink enough water, at least half your body weight, it does greatly cut down on the sides.. Be sure to eat something right before you take your Ribavirin, each and every time. I'm eating a half of a mini bagel with some peanut butter or cream cheese.. I have to set an alarm to remember to take my pills on time.. I sure wish you an easy time of it.. Hugs and Best Wishes, Sheena le <kdaniellem > wrote: Thanks,

I picked everything suggested up, stocked the fridge and freezer, put fresh linens on the bed, prepared a barf bucket, etc. Don't really have help as the dh is in a cast and can't drive.... but I think I have it covered. Going in at 4pm. le When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of creation is completed. Inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to healeverything in sight."- Bridge -----Original

Message-----From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ]On Behalf Of LeeSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:30 AMHepatitis C Subject: Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes.... > what else?> Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Jackie