> teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have

learned

> this before marriage than after.

>

> Chris

> Eat well, sleep well, be well!

>

Guest guest

OK Honey, yes, it is always better to find out BEFORE than after!!!! I have found that out several times but only after,, lol,, I speak from experience!!! Are you going to stay in China or come back to the states now?us2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned this before marriage than after.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be well!Jackie

Guest guest

I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will

live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons:

First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not

believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only

mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.

Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of

living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its

raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75.

Very nice in the Winter.

Thirdly, the food!

Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the

majority of MY problems)

Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is

really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the

things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with

wealth.

Chris

Eat well, sleep well, be happy!

> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off

without

> this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is

not

> teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have

learned

> this before marriage than after.

>

> Chris

> Eat well, sleep well, be well!

>

>

>

>

>

> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you

have found the support you need with us.

>

> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our

group, just click the link--

Hepatitis C/

>

> Happy Posting

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of

the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining

and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off

without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of the inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my

family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time

will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I

feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to

marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of the inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,,

it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth

and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

My dearest Jackie, You might consider that I was just jilted, and any remark right now about my cuteness might be taken for more than it was meant. Are you single? (\_______/) = Very big grin Forever yours, ChrisEat well, sleep well, Love like its the only thing that matters... it is! Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual

preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of the inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every

last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what

everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!>

> > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

AWWW sweetie,, NO,, Im VERY HAPPILY married!!! But I am sure someone new will come along and will appreciate you for the wonderful person you ARE!!! hugs jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: My dearest Jackie, You might consider that I was just jilted, and any remark right now about my cuteness might be taken for more than it was meant. Are you single? (\_______/) = Very big grin Forever yours, ChrisEat well, sleep well, Love like its the only thing that matters... it is! Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open

myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of the inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to

buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China

is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no

worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

AWWW sweetie,, NO,, Im VERY HAPPILY married!!! But I am sure someone new will come along and will appreciate you for the wonderful person you ARE!!! hugs jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: My dearest Jackie, You might consider that I was just jilted, and any remark right now about my cuteness might be taken for more than it was meant. Are you single? (\_______/) = Very big grin Forever yours, ChrisEat well, sleep well, Love like its the only thing that matters... it is! Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open

myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of the inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to

buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China

is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no

worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

Aww now you broke his heart Jackie!! Hee Hee Oh well all us good ones are taken. LOL Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: AWWW sweetie,, NO,, Im VERY HAPPILY married!!! But I am sure someone new will come along and will appreciate you for the wonderful person you ARE!!! hugs jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: My dearest Jackie, You might consider that I was just jilted, and any remark right now about my cuteness might be taken for more than it was meant.

Are you single? (\_______/) = Very big grin Forever yours, ChrisEat well, sleep well, Love like its the only thing that matters... it is! Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of the

inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years

to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be

happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are

using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

NAH,,,, HE WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO IS SINGLE,,, HE IS A CUTIE,, HE WILL FIND THE RIGHT ONE!Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: Aww now you broke his heart Jackie!! Hee Hee Oh well all us good ones are taken. LOL Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: AWWW sweetie,, NO,, Im VERY HAPPILY married!!! But I am sure someone new will come along and will appreciate you for the wonderful person you ARE!!! hugs jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: My dearest Jackie, You might consider that I was just jilted, and any remark right now about my cuteness might be taken for more than it was meant. Are you single? (\_______/) = Very big grin Forever yours, ChrisEat well, sleep well, Love like its the only thing that matters... it is! Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are

taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of the inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have

a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but

was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY

problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before

marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

You too huh Janet... And I thought I'd found the perfect place to find a girl that won't leave me because I have a dragon on my back. Just kidding ladies! I'm not trolling for babes here, just having fun flirting, and learning what I can. If I can bring a smile, or help in any way, then I'm happy. Hey! What about ? She seems like a really sharp gal... <just kidding > Eat well, sleep well, be well!Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: Aww now you broke his heart Jackie!! Hee Hee Oh well all us good ones are taken. LOL Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: AWWW sweetie,, NO,, Im VERY HAPPILY married!!! But I am sure someone new will come along and will appreciate you for the wonderful person you ARE!!! hugs jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: My dearest Jackie, You might consider that I was just jilted, and any remark right now about my cuteness might be taken for more than it was meant. Are you single? (\_______/) = Very big grin Forever yours, ChrisEat well, sleep well, Love like its the only thing that matters... it is! Jackie

on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of the inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel

the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity.

Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting >

> > >

Guest guest

That must mean I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy baaaaaad!!! LOL, but then you knew that eh?? Heheheee

anne

Re: Re: Jax

Aww now you broke his heart Jackie!!

Hee Hee

Oh well all us good ones are taken.

LOL

Love

JanetJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote:

AWWW sweetie,, NO,, Im VERY HAPPILY married!!! But I am sure someone new will come along and will appreciate you for the wonderful person you ARE!!!

hugs

jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote:

My dearest Jackie,

You might consider that I was just jilted, and any remark right now about my cuteness might be taken for more than it was meant! . Are you single?

(\_______/) = Very big grin

Forever yours,

ChrisEat well, sleep well, Love like its the only thing that matters... it is!

Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote:

hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote:

You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of t! he inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly.

More questions??? BRING EM ON!

Love,

Chris

Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote:

Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure!

I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few! years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,,

Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch!

jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote:

I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep we! ll, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If ! you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

Nah anne, It is because your are so sweet that you cause cavities. And you know these dental overachieving guys. Cavity conscience and all that. What you need to do is get a bit more salty, like me. Being the ole Sailor that I am. LOL Love Janet anne <kanga2@...> wrote: That must mean I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy baaaaaad!!! LOL, but then you knew that eh?? Heheheee anne Re: Re: Jax Aww now you broke his heart Jackie!! Hee Hee Oh well all us good ones are taken. LOL Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: AWWW sweetie,, NO,, Im VERY HAPPILY married!!! But I am sure someone new will come along and will appreciate you for the wonderful person you ARE!!! hugs jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: My dearest Jackie, You might consider that I was just jilted, and any remark right now about my cuteness might be taken for more than it was meant! . Are you single? (\_______/) = Very big grin Forever yours, ChrisEat well, sleep well,

Love like its the only thing that matters... it is! Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of t! he inqiries that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed

openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few! years to someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling.

We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in

America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep we! ll, be happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If ! you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

Awww , Liz is married too,, but keep looking,, hugs to you honey jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You too huh Janet... And I thought I'd found the perfect place to find a girl that won't leave me because I have a dragon on my back. Just kidding ladies! I'm not trolling for babes here, just having fun flirting, and learning what I can. If I can bring a smile, or help in any way, then I'm happy. Hey! What about ? She seems like a really sharp gal... <just kidding > Eat well, sleep well, be well!Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: Aww now you broke his heart Jackie!! Hee Hee Oh well all us good ones are taken. LOL Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: AWWW sweetie,, NO,, Im VERY HAPPILY married!!! But I am sure someone new will come along and will appreciate you for the wonderful person you ARE!!! hugs jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: My dearest Jackie, You might consider that I was just jilted, and any remark right now about my cuteness might be taken for more than it was meant. Are you

single? (\_______/) = Very big grin Forever yours, ChrisEat well, sleep well, Love like its the only thing that matters... it is! Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: hehehe,, you are so cute!!!! Im pretty open myself,, Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: You were not being nosey! HA ha ha! Here in China very few topics are taboo. It is very common for a person you just met to ask about marital status, sexual preferences, income, politics, religion, almost anything! I've been very open for many years, but living in America you don't expect new friends to make some of the inqiries

that people here make without batting an eye. I don't lable curiosity or concern as "nosey", nor do I think there are many topics that can not be discussed openly. More questions??? BRING EM ON! Love, Eat well, sleep well, don't worry!!!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Well I can certainly understand that Chris... and IF you are happy there, then thats where you should be! I would just miss my family too much to live in another country.. I would have to take them with me! We have a family here in Grass Valley that packed up the ENTIRE family and moved to Australia,, every last one of them... I could do it that way for sure! I know that Calif is very expensive, that is for sure. We have contemplated moving in a few years to

someplace that we could afford better, but right now, we fell into such a sweet deal in finding this house, that we want to wait a few more years before selling. We just had it reappraised so we could refi our home to get some cash to remodel the Kitchen, its really dated and were amazed at how much it went up (200K!!! ) in 2 years! So once we update the kitchen,, and finish landscaping etc,, it will be worth enough that we might be able to buy a house and have it paid off in another part of the US,, but certainly not here in Calif! I'd personally like to go south to either Texas or Nevada, Ariz or New Mexico... time will tell ,,, Ok, I just wanted to know what you were gonna do now,, but was NOT trying to be nosey,, just wondered! Take care and stay in touch! jaxus2china2 <us2china2@...> wrote: I have family in the states, so I will always come back, but I will live in China for the forseeable future for several reasons: First, I can't afford to live in America. My family does not believe in taking charity. Since I am underskilled and can only mannage part-time work, most of America is too expensive.Secondly, I really like it here! Aside from the filth and noise of living in a city, Southern China is very nice. At home today its raining and about 40 degrees. Here today was sunny and about 75. Very nice in the Winter.Thirdly, the food!Fourthly, I feel I get better care here than in America.(for the majority of MY problems)Fifth and finally, I am treated like a celebrity here. That is really what everyone wants when they chase dollars. It isn't the things that money can buy, its the way that people treat those with wealth.ChrisEat well, sleep well, be

happy!> Thanks jax, but no worries! As it turns out I am better off without > this one. She has demonstrated (in the last few days) that she is not > teh right woman for me to marry. So, I feel its better to have learned > this before marriage than after.> > Chris> Eat well, sleep well, be well!> > > > > > It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. > > If you are

using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/> > Happy Posting > > > >

Guest guest

I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you

are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on

<redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you

are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare

for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email

Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done

that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this

tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena

<mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade@...> wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment.

We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than

welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats

ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are

appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Guest guest

I would certainly miss you, SHeena. You're level headed and give wise and caring support. That's important and besides, I really LIKE you!! MUSHY

Sharon

Hepatitis C

Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 10:30 AM

Subject: Re: Jax

Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey!

jaxJanet <doc_jade@...> wrote:

I know this is for Jax,

but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out.

Love

JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me..

No one but someone who has "been there, done that"

can really feel that compassion for another..

Yours sure shines right on through..

I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :)

Hugs,

Sheena

Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote:

Honey

You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too..

hugs,

jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax,

it means more than I can say.

This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good

thing came out of the "dark"!

Hugs,

Sheena

Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote:

Sheena

You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,,

Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever!

jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

Hi All,

I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected

to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am

about to start treatment. I have done all that I can

(with your help) to prepare for that day!

I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now..

I did stock up on many things that I have read about

here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel,

WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese

and peanut butter, lol..

Is there anything else I need to keep on hand?

Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even

if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete

turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that

I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated!

Blessings To All,

Sheena

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Guest guest

Thanks, Jax, God Bless ALL of you, you are angels.. Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the

support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for

another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going

support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that

its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Thanks, I never did until the virus began raging..I will sure try, that will be my mantra, before I explode, "you don't have to feel rage", though both times I went ballistic, someone truly was being horribly mean to others. :( Btw, were you depressed then while on Tx? Doc says most get one or the other..he will treat sides, I just try to avoid as many meds as possible,makes for less problems, as they all can create more sides.. Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Sheena hon IF you are prone to rage, then you might get it while on tx,, YOU will feel tired all the time and THAT makes for shorter tempers.. I think you will be MORE of what you are already when you do tx. I NEVER felt rage at anyone or anything while on tx.. and I tried to focus on 'gratitude' for everything... you DONT have to feel rage,, you DONT.. Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Have you had any issues with feelings of rage? My doc said woman get depressed and men get rage, but I am already having issues with the latter.. :-o Am not much of a depressed type person, that would be WAY out of context for me.. I am on no other meds, he will treat one side at a time, as need be.. I am hoping it doesn't get to that.. Hugs, SheenaSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: You're right, Sheena. Nothing quite beats human contact and face-to-face support. Hugs are a real bonus there too. There are no such groups in my little corner, tho. I'm still not depressed, so this is still very doable!! I have stamina if I have the right mental attitude going. That's pretty important with me. I started treatment on a higher dose of my anti depressants, a real life saver, IMO. Sharon ----- ! I am glad to hear from you, you are ever on my mind and in my prayers, Sharon! You are only 2 years and a few months older, lol, and I am not Ms Bathing Beauty, let me tell you, plenty of spare tire here for those injections.. ;-) I agree with you about this List,

it had been a God send at a time when I truly thought my days were numbered.. I am fortunate also to have been able to meet with, and make immediate friends with 3 other people from this List, in person! I highly recommend human contact, as well, if you can't find a Support Group, start your own! Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Sheena, you're not older than me and I'm fat to boot!! I'm makin' it, one day at a time and hangin' in there. You have lots of experience on this group to help you through and spiritual help abounds. YOU CAN do it!! Sharon Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Jackie

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Guest guest

yes honey,, but actually I had depression before I knew I had hep c... After I divorced the fireman I was married too, I was sooo heartbroken and depressed that when I went on the anti-depressant, it was a MIRACLE how much better I felt... so about 2 years later when I found out about my hep, and I was getting ready to go onto tx, my doc upped my dose of celexa BEFORE I started tx and I NEVER had any problem with rage ... But there IS a difference between rage and appropriate anger. Once time my meds didnt come, they lost them and they ended up being shipped to Seattle instead of Portland and I LET THEM HAVE IT OVER THE PHONE,, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again until they reshipped them special to the Portland Fed ex office on the other side of Portland and we drove over there at midnite to get them.. so I did get my shot on the right day, but it was a few hours late,, they thought I could wait until Monday instead of taking my SCHEDULED shot on Fri.. So there IS A

TIME to USE YOUR RICHEOUS ANGER,, but thats NOT rage... Are you on an anti-depressant? The Interferon depletes your brain of seretonin and MOST people do need an anti-depressant while on tx,., but its not the same thing as a standard depression, this IS FROM the Interferon... and after you finish tx, you can usually slowly wean yourself off of them.. a lot of ppl dont want to take them because they think that they can will themselves through the treatment without them,, and I think that is very sad because its NOT THEM,, its the meds and its a proven condition that can be fixed with the SSRI's.... Some docs want to give Wellbutrin but that is for Dopamine and Interferon does NOT interfere with dopamine,, only seretonin so giving wellbutrin is NOT the right choice for that unless you have some reason to have your dopamine disrupted from something else. I know you try to avoid most meds and thats a good thing,, but not while on this treatment honey,, and you will

be able to get off after you finish tx.. but one word of caution,, almost everyone I know who has taken Paxil ( and a couple of other ones that I just cannot remember their names right now ) has been UNABLE to get off of it afterwards,, so if you decide you want to try an SSRI,, I'd chose celexa or lexapro as they also have less sexual side effects but they all do impact your libido in some fashion... but they are easier to get off of.... but as far as going ballistic,, you have a right to be angry over things that you should be angry at... but there is NO EXCUSE for throwing things at others, breaking things, road rage or any other form of rage... if you have a rage problem, you might want to get some counseling for that... but get mad at things you should get mad at,,, someone being horribly mean to someone else IS A REASON to get pissed......... you are gonna be just fine! jaxSheena

<mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Thanks, I never did until the virus began raging..I will sure try, that will be my mantra, before I explode, "you don't have to feel rage", though both times I went ballistic, someone truly was being horribly mean to others. :( Btw, were you depressed then while on Tx? Doc says most

get one or the other..he will treat sides, I just try to avoid as many meds as possible,makes for less problems, as they all can create more sides.. Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena hon IF you are prone to rage, then you might get it while on tx,, YOU will feel tired all the time and THAT makes for shorter tempers.. I think you will be MORE of what you are already when you do tx. I NEVER felt rage at anyone or anything while on tx.. and I tried to focus on 'gratitude' for everything... you DONT have to feel rage,, you DONT.. Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Have you had any issues with feelings of rage? My doc said woman get depressed and men get rage, but I am already having issues with the latter.. :-o Am not much of a depressed type person, that would be WAY out of context for me.. I am on no other meds, he will treat one side at a time, as need be.. I am hoping it doesn't get to that.. Hugs, SheenaSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: You're right, Sheena. Nothing quite beats human contact and face-to-face support. Hugs are a real bonus there too. There are no such groups in my little corner, tho. I'm still not depressed, so this is still very doable!! I have stamina if I have the right mental attitude going. That's pretty important with me. I started treatment on a higher dose of my anti depressants, a real life saver, IMO. Sharon ----- ! I am glad to hear from you, you are ever on my mind and in my prayers, Sharon! You are only 2 years and a few months older, lol, and I am not Ms

Bathing Beauty, let me tell you, plenty of spare tire here for those injections.. ;-) I agree with you about this List, it had been a God send at a time when I truly thought my days were numbered.. I am fortunate also to have been able to meet with, and make immediate friends with 3 other people from this List, in person! I highly recommend human contact, as well, if you can't find a Support Group, start your own! Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Sheena, you're not older than me and I'm fat to boot!! I'm makin' it, one day at a

time and hangin' in there. You have lots of experience on this group to help you through and spiritual help abounds. YOU CAN do it!! Sharon Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Jackie The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie

Guest guest

Okay, didn't mean to scare you, I am NOT a violent type person, Steph, Everett, tell her! ;-) ( can tell you, too, but she has all but disappeared. Sure miss you, and hope you've found a Doc and will treat real soon.. ) I do find myself easier to anger, always with totally just cause, but not violent like road rage types.. I don't break things or throw things, and I still have friends, lol. Depression is not yet in my vocabulary.. No, I am on no meds at all except one mild b/p drug and of course the Maximum Milk Thistle. If anyone knows of a safe Herb to take,

especially at bedtime please let me know.. Valerian was suggested, but is not safe for the liver (especially with Hep C ) .. My favorite, happy-go-lucky brother-in-law committed suicide on anti-depressants, I'm not even going there.. I hope I never have to take them, so am looking for alternatives ahead of time.. Thanks, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: yes honey,, but actually I had depression before I knew I had hep c... After I divorced the fireman I was married too, I was sooo heartbroken and depressed that when I went on the anti-depressant, it was a MIRACLE how much better I felt... so about 2 years later when I found out about my hep, and I was getting ready to go onto tx, my doc upped my dose of celexa BEFORE I started tx and I NEVER had any problem with rage ... But there IS a difference between rage and appropriate anger. Once time my meds didnt come, they lost them and they ended up being shipped to Seattle instead of Portland and I LET THEM HAVE IT OVER THE PHONE,, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again until they reshipped them special to the Portland Fed ex office on the other side of Portland and we drove over there at midnite to get them.. so I did

get my shot on the right day, but it was a few hours late,, they thought I could wait until Monday instead of taking my SCHEDULED shot on Fri.. So there IS A TIME to USE YOUR RICHEOUS ANGER,, but thats NOT rage... Are you on an anti-depressant? The Interferon depletes your brain of seretonin and MOST people do need an anti-depressant while on tx,., but its not the same thing as a standard depression, this IS FROM the Interferon... and after you finish tx, you can usually slowly wean yourself off of them.. a lot of ppl dont want to take them because they think that they can will themselves through the treatment without them,, and I think that is very sad because its NOT THEM,, its the meds and its a proven condition that can be fixed with the SSRI's.... Some docs want to give Wellbutrin but that is for Dopamine and Interferon does NOT interfere with dopamine,, only seretonin so giving wellbutrin is NOT the right choice for that unless you have some reason

to have your dopamine disrupted from something else. I know you try to avoid most meds and thats a good thing,, but not while on this treatment honey,, and you will be able to get off after you finish tx.. but one word of caution,, almost everyone I know who has taken Paxil ( and a couple of other ones that I just cannot remember their names right now ) has been UNABLE to get off of it afterwards,, so if you decide you want to try an SSRI,, I'd chose celexa or lexapro as they also have less sexual side effects but they all do impact your libido in some fashion... but they are easier to get off of.... but as far as going ballistic,, you have a right to be angry over things that you should be angry at... but there is NO EXCUSE for throwing things at others, breaking things, road rage or any other form of rage... if you have a rage problem, you might want to get some counseling for that... but get mad at things you should get mad at,,, someone being

horribly mean to someone else IS A REASON to get pissed......... you are gonna be just fine! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thanks, I never did until the virus began raging..I will sure try, that will be my mantra, before I explode, "you don't have to feel rage", though both times I went ballistic, someone truly was being horribly mean to others. :( Btw, were you depressed then while on Tx? Doc says most get one or the other..he will treat sides, I just try to avoid as many meds as possible,makes for less problems, as they all can create more sides.. Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena hon IF you are prone to rage, then you might get it while on tx,, YOU will feel tired all the time and THAT makes for shorter tempers.. I think you will be MORE of what you are already when you do tx. I NEVER felt rage at anyone or anything while on tx.. and I tried to focus on 'gratitude' for everything... you DONT have to feel rage,, you DONT.. Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Have you had any issues with feelings of

rage? My doc said woman get depressed and men get rage, but I am already having issues with the latter.. :-o Am not much of a depressed type person, that would be WAY out of context for me.. I am on no other meds, he will treat one side at a time, as need be.. I am hoping it doesn't get to that.. Hugs, SheenaSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: You're right, Sheena. Nothing quite beats human contact and face-to-face support. Hugs are a real bonus there too. There are no such groups in my little corner, tho. I'm still not depressed, so this is still very doable!! I have stamina if I have the right mental attitude going. That's pretty important with me. I started treatment on a higher dose of my anti depressants, a real life saver, IMO. Sharon ----- ! I am glad to hear from you, you are ever on my mind and in my prayers, Sharon! You are only 2 years and a few months older, lol, and I am not Ms Bathing Beauty, let me tell you, plenty of spare tire here for those injections.. ;-) I agree

with you about this List, it had been a God send at a time when I truly thought my days were numbered.. I am fortunate also to have been able to meet with, and make immediate friends with 3 other people from this List, in person! I highly recommend human contact, as well, if you can't find a Support Group, start your own! Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Sheena, you're not older than me and I'm fat to boot!! I'm makin' it, one day at a time and hangin' in there. You have lots of experience on this group to help you through and spiritual help abounds. YOU CAN

do it!! Sharon Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Jackie The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

YOU did NOT scare me sweetie! not at all,, I have heard other people talk about taking a product called anxietol that is supposedly all natural and works well for depression and anxiety. here is the url http://bodestore.com/anxietol7.html?source=google,, I got the url and info from hep central on delphi where I originally started out when I found out I had hep.. its supposedly safe for people with hep c... Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Okay, didn't mean to scare you, I am NOT a violent type person, Steph, Everett, tell her! ;-) ( can tell you, too, but she has all but disappeared. Sure miss you, and hope you've found a Doc and will treat real soon.. ) I do find myself easier to anger, always with totally just cause, but not violent like road rage types.. I don't break things or throw things, and I still have friends, lol. Depression is not yet in my vocabulary.. No, I am on no meds at all except one mild b/p drug and of course the Maximum Milk Thistle. If anyone knows

of a safe Herb to take, especially at bedtime please let me know.. Valerian was suggested, but is not safe for the liver (especially with Hep C ) .. My favorite, happy-go-lucky brother-in-law committed suicide on anti-depressants, I'm not even going there.. I hope I never have to take them, so am looking for alternatives ahead of time.. Thanks, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: yes honey,, but actually I had depression before I knew I had hep c... After I divorced the fireman I was married too, I

was sooo heartbroken and depressed that when I went on the anti-depressant, it was a MIRACLE how much better I felt... so about 2 years later when I found out about my hep, and I was getting ready to go onto tx, my doc upped my dose of celexa BEFORE I started tx and I NEVER had any problem with rage ... But there IS a difference between rage and appropriate anger. Once time my meds didnt come, they lost them and they ended up being shipped to Seattle instead of Portland and I LET THEM HAVE IT OVER THE PHONE,, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again until they reshipped them special to the Portland Fed ex office on the other side of Portland and we drove over there at midnite to get them.. so I did get my shot on the right day, but it was a few hours late,, they thought I could wait until Monday instead of taking my SCHEDULED shot on Fri.. So there IS A TIME to USE YOUR RICHEOUS ANGER,, but thats NOT rage... Are you on an anti-depressant? The Interferon depletes your

brain of seretonin and MOST people do need an anti-depressant while on tx,., but its not the same thing as a standard depression, this IS FROM the Interferon... and after you finish tx, you can usually slowly wean yourself off of them.. a lot of ppl dont want to take them because they think that they can will themselves through the treatment without them,, and I think that is very sad because its NOT THEM,, its the meds and its a proven condition that can be fixed with the SSRI's.... Some docs want to give Wellbutrin but that is for Dopamine and Interferon does NOT interfere with dopamine,, only seretonin so giving wellbutrin is NOT the right choice for that unless you have some reason to have your dopamine disrupted from something else. I know you try to avoid most meds and thats a good thing,, but not while on this treatment honey,, and you will be able to get off after you finish tx.. but one word of caution,, almost everyone I know who has taken Paxil ( and a

couple of other ones that I just cannot remember their names right now ) has been UNABLE to get off of it afterwards,, so if you decide you want to try an SSRI,, I'd chose celexa or lexapro as they also have less sexual side effects but they all do impact your libido in some fashion... but they are easier to get off of.... but as far as going ballistic,, you have a right to be angry over things that you should be angry at... but there is NO EXCUSE for throwing things at others, breaking things, road rage or any other form of rage... if you have a rage problem, you might want to get some counseling for that... but get mad at things you should get mad at,,, someone being horribly mean to someone else IS A REASON to get pissed......... you are gonna be just fine! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thanks, I never did until the virus began raging..I will sure try, that will be my mantra, before I explode, "you don't have to feel rage", though both times I went ballistic, someone truly was being horribly mean to others. :( Btw, were you depressed then while on Tx? Doc says most get one or the other..he will treat sides, I just try to avoid as many meds as possible,makes for less problems, as they all can create more sides.. Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena hon IF you are prone to rage, then you might get it while on tx,, YOU will feel tired all the time and THAT makes for shorter tempers.. I think you will be MORE of what you are already when you do tx. I NEVER felt rage at anyone or anything while on tx.. and I tried to focus on 'gratitude' for everything... you DONT have to feel rage,, you DONT.. Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Have you had any issues with feelings of rage? My doc said woman get depressed and men get rage, but I am already having issues with the latter.. :-o Am not much of a depressed type person, that would be WAY out of context for me.. I am on no other meds, he will treat one side at a time, as need be.. I am hoping it doesn't get to that.. Hugs, SheenaSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: You're right, Sheena. Nothing quite beats human contact and face-to-face support. Hugs are a real bonus there too. There are no such groups in my little corner, tho. I'm still not depressed, so this is still very

doable!! I have stamina if I have the right mental attitude going. That's pretty important with me. I started treatment on a higher dose of my anti depressants, a real life saver, IMO. Sharon ----- ! I am glad to hear from you, you are ever on my mind and in my prayers, Sharon! You are only 2 years and a few months older, lol, and I am not Ms Bathing Beauty, let me tell you, plenty of spare tire here for those injections.. ;-) I agree with you about this List, it had been a God send at a time when I truly thought my days were numbered.. I am fortunate also to have been able to meet with, and make immediate friends with 3 other people from this List, in person! I highly

recommend human contact, as well, if you can't find a Support Group, start your own! Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Sheena, you're not older than me and I'm fat to boot!! I'm makin' it, one day at a time and hangin' in there. You have lots of experience on this group to help you through and spiritual help abounds. YOU CAN do it!! Sharon Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Jackie The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Jackie

Guest guest

Wow, I just learned something new.. What do you find different or better about the Liver Essentials, Jax? Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: yes it does help,, Ill send you via private email a copy about Milk Thistle and the 'kind' of mt that is the best.. I know of 2 kinds for sure that contain this kind of formulation,, I know most ppl take the Maximum Milk Thistle because its one of the two forumulations and its cheaper than the

kind that I take,, but I take Liver Essentials by Unicity and I feel that IT IS the BEST forumulation one can buy, but as I said, it is a bit more expensive than Maximum Milk Thistle. Please re-consider whether or not to take it.. you are welcome, jackie Gray <ggray1956 > wrote: So Milk Thistle does help. I was talked out of it awhile back. I forgot why I cannot start tx until my major depression is under control. I did not think the formula was that easy, but it makes sense. Thanks Jackie IJackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: well this is just a guess , but if they rate it like

that and say that 1to1 is an equal risk, then 1.63 is one and two thirds increased risk, not double... I think... What are you taking? Are you doing tx? I cant remember so please refresh my mind... are you taking Milk Thistle? It is proven to help lower your LFT's and reduce the inflammation and its the inflammation that causes the damage.. Gray <ggray1956 > wrote: Hey Guys.. I am usually pretty good with numbers, but what is a 1.63 and 1.73 mortality rate. Is this a % of 100 or is there some formula that gives you the mortality in a percentage. I am more then double on both AST 121, and ALT 81. As you know normal is (0-40)elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: High ALT/AST Increases Mortality Risk“Risk of Mortality and Elevated Serum Aminotransferasesâ€Gastroenterology Feb 2007Les Langpublished online 3 February 2007. Peek and K. Rajender Reddy, Section EditorsElevated serum aminotransferases, such as ALT and AST, may predict mortality in the general population, according to researchers led by W. Ray Kim, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, Minnesota.At the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) 57th Annual Meeting on October 30, 2006, Dr Kim presented data on 18,330 community residents who had AST levels measured at least once in 1995. Of these, 15,991 had normal results and 2339 had elevated AST levels. Also in 1995, 6792 residents had ALT levels measured, and of these, 907 had

elevated values.“Serum concentrations of aminotransferases are commonly used as indicators of liver disease. We evaluated these enzymes as predictors of survival at the population level,†Dr Kim and colleagues said. The study found “a significant increase in the standardized mortality ratio with increasing AST and ALT levels, whereas a normal AST or ALT level was associated with a risk of death lower than expected.â€To exclude patients with abnormal results because of a terminal illness, deaths within the first 2 years were excluded from the study. Standardized mortality ratio was used to assess the risk of death.AST levels 2 times the upper limit of normal had a mortality ratio of 1.79 and ALT levels 2 times the upper limit of normal had a mortality ratio of 1.63. The study showed a near-linear relationship between AST and ALT values and subsequent risk of death in both genders, Dr Kim

said. “Chronic liver disease is the 10th most common cause of death in the United States. ALT may identify patients at risk of death from liver disease early in their disease.â€The researcher suggested that AST and ALT screening be included in the evaluation of patients. “Serum levels of AST and ALT are predictive of future mortality in community populations. These data suggest that screening for abnormal AST or ALT should be considered an important component of the general medical examination.†It appears that we are at a stage where we see an analogy between the value of testing for cholesterol in the general population and evaluating for abnormal transaminases.For further details, see “Serum Aminotransferase Concentrations and Risk of Mortality in a Community Population.†AASLD 57th Annual Meeting, October 27-30, 2006; Boston, MA. Abstract #95. Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games. Jackie 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Jackie

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta.