RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I sure hope so Pat. J's Dr. contacted a Dr. that is a speaelist in high blood sugar. She is to call us this week to make an appointment. J isen't wild about having his blood being taken to check the blood sugar. I will let you know what she says. Lois

Guest guest

You are fortunate that J will tolerate it; there is no way we could get that done with Karac. I'm praying about that.

I sure hope so Pat. J's Dr. contacted a Dr. that is a speaelist in high blood sugar. She is to call us this week to make an appointment. J isen't wild about having his blood being taken to check the blood sugar. I will let you know what she says. Lois

Guest guest

You are fortunate that J will tolerate it; there is no way we could get that done with Karac. I'm praying about that.

Guest guest

He got mad about it today. I took the dog a walk around the block and J came up and slapped me as we were walking.......Needless to say I took his book and told him he will NOT get it back tonight! I usually give it back to him within an hour but there was no reason for him to slap me as we walked and I have to let him know I mean buisness. Lois

Guest guest

He got mad about it today. I took the dog a walk around the block and J came up and slapped me as we were walking.......Needless to say I took his book and told him he will NOT get it back tonight! I usually give it back to him within an hour but there was no reason for him to slap me as we walked and I have to let him know I mean buisness. Lois

Guest guest

You have to do what works; I don't understand why J would slap you since he is back on the med. I'm so sorry,

Karac has a little brother who is a little tyrant, and Karac hates his screaming. Tonight Karac told him to "shut up"; and the kid actually shut up. It is the first time that I have heard Karac speak up like that. Normally his little brother just keeps on screaming; I think maybe he has learned to

respect Karac.

Yea, Cowboys won. Did Jake watch the game? Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

You have to do what works; I don't understand why J would slap you since he is back on the med. I'm so sorry,

Karac has a little brother who is a little tyrant, and Karac hates his screaming. Tonight Karac told him to "shut up"; and the kid actually shut up. It is the first time that I have heard Karac speak up like that. Normally his little brother just keeps on screaming; I think maybe he has learned to

respect Karac.

Yea, Cowboys won. Did Jake watch the game? Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

Lois,

Im sorry sweetie that you are still going thru J slapping you. Has it slowed down a little as far as how many time or impact wise? There is a powerpoint show I found online for a social story. Its make an impact with Gabe. He actually asked to watch it a couple of times. I can send it to you if we can do attachments on the group. Or I can send it to you directly.

Pat, I think it's awesome that Karac is standing up to his brother! Good for him!

In a message dated 11/8/2009 10:08:20 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, pkuenstler@... writes:

respect Karac.

Yea, Cowboys won. Did Jake watch the game? Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

Guest guest

Yes, I can imagine that high blood sugar would make one feel angry and aggressive. I am very concerned too. Surely the doctors

can do something. Bless J's heart. I am so sorry.

Karac had SpiritHorse today; he is doing very well. He rides independently now. This session ends in two more Mondays. I will be

relieved to not have to drive out to Corinth for awhile. I have mailed you a couple of pictures of Karac and a couple of pictures of me.

Love, and prayers, Pat K

Pat,

I was talking to a lady today that has high blood sugar and she said it can cause you to feel angry and agressive! Maybe that is why J has been acting like he has. He has been pretty good tonight. Right now he is on his exercise ball listening to his music tapes.

He was very high tonight! 530!!!!!!!!!! He is getting his med BUT it is staying high. I am worried about this. Lois

Guest guest

Yes, I can imagine that high blood sugar would make one feel angry and aggressive. I am very concerned too. Surely the doctors

can do something. Bless J's heart. I am so sorry.

Karac had SpiritHorse today; he is doing very well. He rides independently now. This session ends in two more Mondays. I will be

relieved to not have to drive out to Corinth for awhile. I have mailed you a couple of pictures of Karac and a couple of pictures of me.

Love, and prayers, Pat K

Pat,

I was talking to a lady today that has high blood sugar and she said it can cause you to feel angry and agressive! Maybe that is why J has been acting like he has. He has been pretty good tonight. Right now he is on his exercise ball listening to his music tapes.

He was very high tonight! 530!!!!!!!!!! He is getting his med BUT it is staying high. I am worried about this. Lois

Guest guest

I was thinking of getting J a punching bag and telling him if he has to "slap" to slap that instead of me! What do you think? Lois

Guest guest

I was thinking of getting J a punching bag and telling him if he has to "slap" to slap that instead of me! What do you think? Lois

Guest guest

Karac has one. It might help.Pat K

Guest guest

Karac has one. It might help.Pat K

Guest guest

>I was thinking of getting J a punching bag and telling him if he has to "slap" to slap that instead of me! What do you think? Lois<

I have thought of getting one for Tristan too. He hasn't hurt me lately, but he does slam his hand down hard on things, lately the trampoline. There is something going on inside of him that makes him do that. I mean of a physical nature. He does the tapping, but taps on objects and his tapping gets quite hard. He sometimes makes a fist and slams it on his thigh. Of course, I tell him not to do that.

C.

Guest guest

>I was thinking of getting J a punching bag and telling him if he has to "slap" to slap that instead of me! What do you think? Lois<

I have thought of getting one for Tristan too. He hasn't hurt me lately, but he does slam his hand down hard on things, lately the trampoline. There is something going on inside of him that makes him do that. I mean of a physical nature. He does the tapping, but taps on objects and his tapping gets quite hard. He sometimes makes a fist and slams it on his thigh. Of course, I tell him not to do that.

C.

Guest guest

that is interesting!!!! I would love to know more about it. Maybe I will Google it. Thanks! Lois

Guest guest

that is interesting!!!! I would love to know more about it. Maybe I will Google it. Thanks! Lois

Guest guest

Elaine,

I am trying.........he drinks sugarfree pop now and I am getting some water in him but it is hard when he only likes what he likes. I need to find a lo carb spgetti that is not wheat. J doesan't like Wheast. but he wants a dish of spgetti every night. Lois

Guest guest

Elaine,

I am trying.........he drinks sugarfree pop now and I am getting some water in him but it is hard when he only likes what he likes. I need to find a lo carb spgetti that is not wheat. J doesan't like Wheast. but he wants a dish of spgetti every night. Lois

Guest guest

I WISH we could get in their head and KNOW what they are thinking! It is soooo fustering!!!! Lois

Guest guest

I WISH we could get in their head and KNOW what they are thinking! It is soooo fustering!!!! Lois

Guest guest

yes, How was your day? Karac had a meltdown at school, but they just made him go run; they said it was no big deal.

Pat,

Does he just use it for punching? Lois