RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, Lois, I'm so sorry. I'll pray for your strength, wisdom and courage. Pat K

I have tried.........He says no-no but i don't want to "push" him right now while he has been doing all this slapping and tapping.

He had a good day at awakeings today. He came home and tapped me and the dog (My white boxer) snairled at him! J backed away! I don't want "Buster" doing that but it is so sweet how he wants to protect me.

I told him he is only going to get the sugarfree popcycles tomorow when we go to the store and he said "Green box"..Which is the "real ones". I said no- Only the sugarfree and he started to get "cha-chaing about it. I told him hey J-You have high blood sugar you can only have the sugarfree andhe kept saying "green box" Its a mess! Lois

Guest guest

Oh, Lois, I'm so sorry. I'll pray for your strength, wisdom and courage. Pat K

I have tried.........He says no-no but i don't want to "push" him right now while he has been doing all this slapping and tapping.

He had a good day at awakeings today. He came home and tapped me and the dog (My white boxer) snairled at him! J backed away! I don't want "Buster" doing that but it is so sweet how he wants to protect me.

I told him he is only going to get the sugarfree popcycles tomorow when we go to the store and he said "Green box"..Which is the "real ones". I said no- Only the sugarfree and he started to get "cha-chaing about it. I told him hey J-You have high blood sugar you can only have the sugarfree andhe kept saying "green box" Its a mess! Lois

Guest guest

Well, maybe tomorrow. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

I haven't gotten your pictures yet....just wanted to let you know. Lois (:

Guest guest

Well, maybe tomorrow. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

I haven't gotten your pictures yet....just wanted to let you know. Lois (:

Guest guest

I'm sorry Lois... is obsessive too --- he will get stuck on something and I hear it lots...I'm trying to break him of it...I know it's even harder when they are older...as they are stronger, etc. God love you!

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Fri, November 13, 2009 11:21:23 PMSubject: Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

Oh, Lois, I'm so sorry. I'll pray for your strength, wisdom and courage. Pat K Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

I have tried....... ..He says no-no but i don't want to "push" him right now while he has been doing all this slapping and tapping.

Guest guest

I'm sorry Lois... is obsessive too --- he will get stuck on something and I hear it lots...I'm trying to break him of it...I know it's even harder when they are older...as they are stronger, etc. God love you!

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Fri, November 13, 2009 11:21:23 PMSubject: Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

Oh, Lois, I'm so sorry. I'll pray for your strength, wisdom and courage. Pat K Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

I have tried....... ..He says no-no but i don't want to "push" him right now while he has been doing all this slapping and tapping.