RemedySpot.com

Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

J had a good day at the day program today. I wanted to let you know that we were at the food store yesterday and I saw this "fish spout" that you put on a sink spout and when you push on his "tounge" it lets water come up like the water machines in school! Well.....I got one and I hooked it up and said "J-Look! Its like at school! Just turn it on and drink the water..........HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now getting some water in him!!! I am very happy over that! I went back and bought 3 more! haha! Lois

Re: Sugar med

J had a good day at the day program today. I wanted to let you know that we were at the food store yesterday and I saw this "fish spout" that you put on a sink spout and when you push on his "tounge" it lets water come up like the water machines in school! Well.....I got one and I hooked it up and said "J-Look! Its like at school! Just turn it on and drink the water..........HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now getting some water in him!!! I am very happy over that! I went back and bought 3 more! haha! Lois

oh

that is so awesome! How creative you are! Congrats !

J had a good day at the day program today. I wanted to let you know that we were

at the food store yesterday and I saw this " fish spout " that you put on a sink

spout and when you push on his " tounge " it lets water come up like the water

machines in school! Well.....I got one and I hooked it up and said " J-Look! Its

like at school! Just turn it on and drink the water..........HE

DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now getting some water in

him!!! I am very happy over that! I went back and bought 3 more! haha! Lois

oh

that is so awesome! How creative you are! Congrats !

J had a good day at the day program today. I wanted to let you know that we were

at the food store yesterday and I saw this " fish spout " that you put on a sink

spout and when you push on his " tounge " it lets water come up like the water

machines in school! Well.....I got one and I hooked it up and said " J-Look! Its

like at school! Just turn it on and drink the water..........HE

DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now getting some water in

him!!! I am very happy over that! I went back and bought 3 more! haha! Lois

What store did you get them at, Lois?

would like that! Her thing right now is crushed iced.

Elaine

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.424 / Virus Database: 270.14.52/2483 - Release Date: 11/05/09 19:52:00

What store did you get them at, Lois?

would like that! Her thing right now is crushed iced.

Elaine

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.424 / Virus Database: 270.14.52/2483 - Release Date: 11/05/09 19:52:00

That is so cool!! Now maybe J will start drinking more water and less soda. That's great. I'm so thankful that J had a good day.

Maybe the crisis is over. Love and blessings, Pat K

That is so cool!! Now maybe J will start drinking more water and less soda. That's great. I'm so thankful that J had a good day.

Maybe the crisis is over. Love and blessings, Pat K

we keep a pitcher of " Icy Cold " in the fridge - Joe readily accepts " icy cold " over juice and soda - before the " icy cold " Joe was all about juice and soda.

Kate - Brooklyn

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM, <pkuenstler@...> wrote:

That is so cool!! Now maybe J will start drinking more water and less soda.  That's great.  I'm so thankful that J had a good day.

Maybe the crisis is over.  Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

J had a good day at the day program today. I wanted to let you know that we were at the food store yesterday and I saw this " fish spout " that you put on a sink spout and when you push on his " tounge " it lets water come up like the water machines in school! Well.....I got one and I hooked it up and said " J-Look! Its like at school! Just turn it on and drink the water..........HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now getting some water in him!!! I am very happy over that! I went back and bought 3 more! haha! Lois

-- Kate Myers

we keep a pitcher of " Icy Cold " in the fridge - Joe readily accepts " icy cold " over juice and soda - before the " icy cold " Joe was all about juice and soda.

Kate - Brooklyn

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM, <pkuenstler@...> wrote:

That is so cool!! Now maybe J will start drinking more water and less soda.  That's great.  I'm so thankful that J had a good day.

Maybe the crisis is over.  Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!

J had a good day at the day program today. I wanted to let you know that we were at the food store yesterday and I saw this " fish spout " that you put on a sink spout and when you push on his " tounge " it lets water come up like the water machines in school! Well.....I got one and I hooked it up and said " J-Look! Its like at school! Just turn it on and drink the water..........HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now getting some water in him!!! I am very happy over that! I went back and bought 3 more! haha! Lois

-- Kate Myers

It's a God thing. He meets all our needs. That gives me joy. I'll keep praying. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

I know!!! He has been drinking it alot tonight! I am sooo glad I found that fish thing! haha! Lois

It's a God thing. He meets all our needs. That gives me joy. I'll keep praying. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

I know!!! He has been drinking it alot tonight! I am sooo glad I found that fish thing! haha! Lois

H2O - Danny loves calling it that

From: lois noland <jlois@...>Subject: Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!autism Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 9:31 PM

Is that another word for water? J wouldn't touch water any way except the water macher like they have in schools. Lois

H2O - Danny loves calling it that

From: lois noland <jlois@...>Subject: Re: Sugar med.....Fish spout!!!autism Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 9:31 PM

Is that another word for water? J wouldn't touch water any way except the water macher like they have in schools. Lois

Took J to the Dr. Today......Still high! 405!! But when he first started it was 471 so it is slowly coming down. He told me to up the sugar med a half a tespoon and I am to start testing him 3 times a day and take him back in 10 days.

He is still drinking the water!

Pat-Did you get the pictures? Lois

Took J to the Dr. Today......Still high! 405!! But when he first started it was 471 so it is slowly coming down. He told me to up the sugar med a half a tespoon and I am to start testing him 3 times a day and take him back in 10 days.

What is this sugar med?  Is your son a diabetic?  How are you testing the sugar?

Kate

Brooklyn

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 8:42 PM, lois noland <jlois@...> wrote:

Took J to the Dr. Today......Still high! 405!! But when he first started it was 471 so it is slowly coming down. He told me to up the sugar med a half a tespoon and  I am to start testing him 3 times a day and take him back in 10 days.

-- Kate Myers

What is this sugar med?  Is your son a diabetic?  How are you testing the sugar?

Kate

Brooklyn

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 8:42 PM, lois noland <jlois@...> wrote:

Took J to the Dr. Today......Still high! 405!! But when he first started it was 471 so it is slowly coming down. He told me to up the sugar med a half a tespoon and  I am to start testing him 3 times a day and take him back in 10 days.

-- Kate Myers

Kate,

It is called Riomet and we just found out that J had high blood sugar......From his med he takes and drinking to much pop and popcycles.The Dr. gave me a script to get a monator to check him. Lois