RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: say a prayer for Karac and DIL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I have no idea. I simply don't know what to do.

I'll have Karac all day today. We are going to one of my daughters for an outdoor family BBQ. Karac will love that. They

have a big back yard and a swimming pool; also they all adore him; in fact most of the

cousins who will be there did ABA with Karac in the summers when they were in high school.

DIL and family will be there. This is a good thing because until everybody started praying for her,she wouldn't come

to any of the family get togethers. However, Karac will ride to and from with DH and me. I'm glad about that because

unfortunately, the worse place for Karac to be is with his family!

I am so sorry that Karac didn't have a mother like you and the others on this list, but it is what it is. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

I am frustrated with your DIL. What will it take for her to understand Karac's needs and listen to you?? I will keep you, Karac, and DIL in my prayers. I hope one day she will be able to see what she is doing isn't working and that you know what works for him. How is Karac doing?

Guest guest

Pat,

I hope that your family BBQ goes great! I hope that everyone will have a good time. I am glad that Karac will be around people who understand and adore him. Maybe that will show your DIL that Karac is a great kid and what works with him. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Guest guest

Thanks, , God answered your prayers. Karac had a blast; he swam; played ball with some other kids and spoke appropriately to everyone who spoke Oh, and DIL said the next car she gets will be a minvan. LOL, LOL,

Pat,

I hope that your family BBQ goes great! I hope that everyone will have a good time. I am glad that Karac will be around people who understand and adore him. Maybe that will show your DIL that Karac is a great kid and what works with him. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Guest guest

Thanks, ; your emails are a real encouragement to me. How are things with you and yours? Blessings, Pat K

I am soooo glad that Karac had so much fun!

___

Guest guest

I am glad that my emails are an encouragement to you. You also encourage me. Ricky came home last night. He still doesn't really want to listen,but hasn't been aggressive yet. We are going to a cookout later on at Mike's sisters house. She has two boys near Ricky's age. They usually play fairly well together. I am hoping for a nice afternoon.

Have a good day!

Guest guest

I'm just now reading this...so far behind...I praise God that you daughter in law will be there --- I also praise God that Karac has you...

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2009 11:11:44 AMSubject: Re: say a prayer for Karac and DIL

I'll have Karac all day today. We are going to one of my daughters for an outdoor family BBQ. Karac will love that. They

have a big back yard and a swimming pool; also they all adore him; in fact most of the

cousins who will be there did ABA with Karac in the summers when they were in high school.

DIL and family will be there. This is a good thing because until everybody started praying for her,she wouldn't come

to any of the family get togethers. However, Karac will ride to and from with DH and me. I'm glad about that because

I am so sorry that Karac didn't have a mother like you and the others on this list, but it is what it is. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

I am frustrated with your DIL. What will it take for her to understand Karac's needs and listen to you?? I will keep you, Karac, and DIL in my prayers. I hope one day she will be able to see what she is doing isn't working and that you know what works for him. How is Karac doing?

Guest guest

LOVE this...praise God...

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2009 11:23:04 PMSubject: Re: say a prayer for Karac and DIL

Thanks, , God answered your prayers. Karac had a blast; he swam; played ball with some other kids and spoke appropriately to everyone who spoke Oh, and DIL said the next car she gets will be a minvan. LOL, LOL,

Pat,

Guest guest

LOVE this...praise God...

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2009 11:23:04 PMSubject: Re: say a prayer for Karac and DIL

Pat,

Guest guest

Pat,

I'm so glad that your daughter is coming to the BBQ. That is the start of her coming around. You are a godsend in Karac life! This is probably after the fact of the bbq that I am writing, but I'm usually a few days to a week behind my emails. Sorry....but my thoughts and prayers are with you, karac and your DIL.

In a message dated 9/6/2009 9:19:54 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, ljdjd1234@... writes:

Guest guest

Thanks, , right now I am not happy with DIL; she took the DVD player that I gave

Karac and gave it to his little brother. I'm trying to decide what to do. Pat K

Pat,

I'm so glad that your daughter is coming to the BBQ. That is the start of her coming around. You are a godsend in Karac life! This is probably after the fact of the bbq that I am writing, but I'm usually a few days to a week behind my emails. Sorry....but my thoughts and prayers are with you, karac and your DIL.

In a message dated 9/6/2009 9:19:54 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, ljdjd1234 writes:

Guest guest

Pat K.,

The gift was from you to Karac! It is totally unacceptable to give it to another child. This really upsets me as most things that have to do with complete disregard of our kids feelings usually do. I may be over reacting but Karac cannot speak up for himself. I would ask his mother to have Karac bring it with him and write his name really really big in permanent BRIGHT marker as many times as it would fit on it and I would do this with everything I could that belonged to him. I so hate when I see our kids taken advantage of or given less then others because "they don't know" or they cannot speak up and complain or fight. I really hope your DIL can get a clue soon. I am so glad Karac has you. You are his blessing, Kellie

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 12:22:33 PMSubject: Re: say a prayer for Karac and DIL

Thanks, , right now I am not happy with DIL; she took the DVD player that I gave

Karac and gave it to his little brother. I'm trying to decide what to do. Pat K

Pat,

In a message dated 9/6/2009 9:19:54 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, ljdjd1234 (DOT) com writes:

Guest guest

Pat,

Quite bluntly, please forgive me, but that sucks that she took the dvd and gave it to the brother. My son loves his portable dvd player. It's falling apart but still works(crossing fingers) for now. I know my son is very routine and possessive with it. I hope Karac doesn't have any meltdowns when his brother try to use it. You shouldn't have to supply dvds for everyone. Could your DIL get one for the little brother from a pawn shop? They probably have then pretty inexpensive so she can't use the price as a reason for giving it to the brother. I bought a small camera for Gabe at one for less than $10 bucks one time in pretty good shape.

Can you explain to your DIL about the "therapy" aspect of the dvd player? Much less the routine factor, or that she is hurting Karac feeling for doing that?

Wow, I'm rambling soooo much today...LOL

Pat,

In a message dated 9/6/2009 9:19:54 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, ljdjd1234 writes:

Guest guest

Kellie, I feel exactly like you do and so does (my husband). Infact; he engraved Karac's name on it before I even gave it

to him. I am going to Karac's in the morning to wait with him for the bus, and if DIL hasn't put the DVD back in his room then I'm

going to put it there, and if she gives it to his little brother again, I'm going to put it in his room at my house. I don't have a DVD in

his room upstairs. She will not get away with it this time.

Thanks for your support, Kellie. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

In a message dated 9/6/2009 9:19:54 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, ljdjd1234 (DOT) com writes:

Guest guest

Well, his dad said that Karac had been very aggressive toward them. I said, "do you think it might be because they took his DVD? Duh!!!

What did she do that for?? Did it upset Karac? Lois

Guest guest

, it is difficult to explain my DIL. I have quit trying. I just try to deal with what is. She lets the eight year old son dominate the

whole family, and I feel sure she gave him Karac's DVD player to appease him. I'm hoping that she has put it back by the time I get

over to the house in the morning. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Guest guest

you have mine as well Pat K :) -- so sorry this is happening!

J

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 10:09:20 PMSubject: Re: say a prayer for Karac and DIL

Kellie, I feel exactly like you do and so does (my husband). Infact; he engraved Karac's name on it before I even gave it

to him. I am going to Karac's in the morning to wait with him for the bus, and if DIL hasn't put the DVD back in his room then I'm

going to put it there, and if she gives it to his little brother again, I'm going to put it in his room at my house. I don't have a DVD in

Pat,

Guest guest

you have mine as well Pat K :) -- so sorry this is happening!

J

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 10:09:20 PMSubject: Re: say a prayer for Karac and DIL

Pat,

Guest guest

oh, poor sweet Karac...why in the world!!!!!!! I will pray a special prayer tonight.

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 10:18:47 PMSubject: Re: say a prayer for Karac and DIL

Well, his dad said that Karac had been very aggressive toward them. I said, "do you think it might be because they took his DVD? Duh!!! Re: say a prayer for Karac and DIL

Guest guest

Thanks e, I really appreciate the prayers. PK

Guest guest

Thanks e, I really appreciate the prayers. PK

Guest guest

Pat,

Sorry for not replying before now. Catching up on emails on my days off. So what became of the dvd situation with Karak and the DIL? How are you & karac doing?

Pat,

Guest guest

Karac has been sick, and I haven't had an opportunity to do anything about the DVD player, but I will see about it Wednesday. Thanks for asking

How are you and Gabe doing? I have already prayed for you and the others this morning. I try to do it the first thing in the morning. blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Guest guest

Pat,

I'm good and Gabe is doing really good now that he is in school for 3 weeks now. I believe the transition to the new school and teacher is a success! lol Thank you for asking also.

I hope Karac feels better really soon. I know there is a lot of "yuck" going around in Southern Colorado. I work in a veterans nursing home and about 1/4 of the nursing home was sick (residents and staff). We had to wear mask the whole 8 hrs of our shift. It was hot, but I rather not bring anything home to my kids virus wise.

Pat,