RemedySpot.com

Re: Monday no noting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sounds like some of you really put thought into your workout wear:-) I just wear capris and tank/cami tops. Aeropostale has some really great sale prices on their capris. they are light weight, cute and really comfortable for working out and running. They wear fantastic too. Pac Sun is a good place too. Their cami's fit a little more snug too, so you can move in them without having to worry about them sliding or moving around. They are all really cute, but not super creative outfits:-)

That is so cute!!!!

I usually do my more dangerous workouts in the other room.(Kettlebells when I get them will be in that category) I need to get a bigger tv and a new DVD player for my workout room SOON! All of my cats love yoga and abs. They try to workout with me. One of them walks underneath me in plank. I call him my personal trainer.I just posted a cute photo of Walter my youngest cat celebrating his birthday on my facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=2224508 & id=684242979 & ref=nf:-)a> > > > >> > > > > "knew a Firmie on another list who always did her hair and wore a> > push> > > > > up bra when she did Firm Vol 2. :D I miss her." That is too funny!!> > > > >> > > > > "Isn't that the best thing about the home workout? You can do> > whatever> > > > > you want. You can live the dream, baby. You can also shake it like a> > > > > crazy fool (even if you do NOT have the moves), or you can be a> > > > > ballerina, a wise tai chi master, a blackbelt, a yogini, or a> > > > > bodybuilder. Anything goes. It lifts your spirits, doesn't it?"> > > > >> > > > > Say it again!! On another fitness forum the subject of fitness> > fashion> > > > > came up years ago and I posted what I exercise in and it ruffled a> > few> > > > > feathers and I pointed that out. We exercise at home so who cares> > what> > > > > we have on. Trust me when I used to go to the gym I did NOT dress up> > > > > in my girl clothes.> > > > >> > > > > At home I would be the ballerina!! He He!> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for the kind encouragement> > > > >> > > > > Geoff> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------------> > >> > >

That is so cute!!!!

I usually do my more dangerous workouts in the other room.(Kettlebells when I get them will be in that category) I need to get a bigger tv and a new DVD player for my workout room SOON! All of my cats love yoga and abs. They try to workout with me. One of them walks underneath me in plank. I call him my personal trainer.I just posted a cute photo of Walter my youngest cat celebrating his birthday on my facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=2224508 & id=684242979 & ref=nf:-)a> > > > >> > > > > "knew a Firmie on another list who always did her hair and wore a> > push> > > > > up bra when she did Firm Vol 2. :D I miss her." That is too funny!!> > > > >> > > > > "Isn't that the best thing about the home workout? You can do> > whatever> > > > > you want. You can live the dream, baby. You can also shake it like a> > > > > crazy fool (even if you do NOT have the moves), or you can be a> > > > > ballerina, a wise tai chi master, a blackbelt, a yogini, or a> > > > > bodybuilder. Anything goes. It lifts your spirits, doesn't it?"> > > > >> > > > > Say it again!! On another fitness forum the subject of fitness> > fashion> > > > > came up years ago and I posted what I exercise in and it ruffled a> > few> > > > > feathers and I pointed that out. We exercise at home so who cares> > what> > > > > we have on. Trust me when I used to go to the gym I did NOT dress up> > > > > in my girl clothes.> > > > >> > > > > At home I would be the ballerina!! He He!> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for the kind encouragement> > > > >> > > > > Geoff> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------------> > >> > >