RemedySpot.com

Re: Monday no noting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Geoff, I hate it when there's bad workout mojo. It made me think about arranging workouts by workout color. if one pink theme doesn't work, then there could be another pink workout all lined up. I used to keep a pretty elaborate workout database, and I could have easily added a field for outfit color.

Seriously, sorry about the job interview. That stinks.On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 2:09 PM, geoffm727 <geoff.g.madore@...> wrote:

Hi Ladies,

Well no workout for me today I was going to do Tracie Long Training Better Body and Buns but it was not meant to be today. I could not do anything correct, and I was just falling behind. I'm so disappointed because I had a pink theme going for today's workout. Tracie had on a pink top, pink shoes, pink mat. And I had a Pink unitard, and legwarmers. PS Did I mention I'm just a bit feminine!!

I was supposed to have a job interview today and that got canceled today because they just implemented a hiring freeze. So as you can see it was not my day, and I just want to cry!!

On a fitness related front I was talking to my friend Diane about how I got Jane Fonda's Pregnancy workout and how the only real part of the workout I could do was the mat work. Anyway, she told me that I need to check out Kathy 's pregnancy workout. She said that I was a good total body aerobic workout with weight training. She also mentioned that it is a good workout to do if its been a good week or two since your last workout. Anyway, I'm going over to her house to watch it over lunch and than have a mini girls day out.

Hugs,

Geoff

------------------------------------

Geoff, I hate it when there's bad workout mojo. It made me think about arranging workouts by workout color. if one pink theme doesn't work, then there could be another pink workout all lined up. I used to keep a pretty elaborate workout database, and I could have easily added a field for outfit color.

Seriously, sorry about the job interview. That stinks.On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 2:09 PM, geoffm727 <geoff.g.madore@...> wrote:

Hi Ladies,

Well no workout for me today I was going to do Tracie Long Training Better Body and Buns but it was not meant to be today. I could not do anything correct, and I was just falling behind. I'm so disappointed because I had a pink theme going for today's workout. Tracie had on a pink top, pink shoes, pink mat. And I had a Pink unitard, and legwarmers. PS Did I mention I'm just a bit feminine!!

I was supposed to have a job interview today and that got canceled today because they just implemented a hiring freeze. So as you can see it was not my day, and I just want to cry!!

On a fitness related front I was talking to my friend Diane about how I got Jane Fonda's Pregnancy workout and how the only real part of the workout I could do was the mat work. Anyway, she told me that I need to check out Kathy 's pregnancy workout. She said that I was a good total body aerobic workout with weight training. She also mentioned that it is a good workout to do if its been a good week or two since your last workout. Anyway, I'm going over to her house to watch it over lunch and than have a mini girls day out.

Hugs,

Geoff

------------------------------------

I have to admit, I've never thought about adding a field for outfit color... I don't think I will either... although I suppose it might make choosing a workout a little easier if you're in say, a pink mood!

Geoff, I hate it when there's bad workout mojo. It made me think about arranging workouts by workout color. if one pink theme doesn't work, then there could be another pink workout all lined up. I used to keep a pretty elaborate workout database, and I could have easily added a field for outfit color. Seriously, sorry about the job interview. That stinks.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 2:09 PM, geoffm727 <geoff.g.madoregmail> wrote:

Hi Ladies,Well no workout for me today I was going to do Tracie Long Training Better Body and Buns but it was not meant to be today. I could not do anything correct, and I was just falling behind. I'm so disappointed because I had a pink theme going for today's workout. Tracie had on a pink top, pink shoes, pink mat. And I had a Pink unitard, and legwarmers. PS Did I mention I'm just a bit feminine!!I was supposed to have a job interview today and that got canceled today because they just implemented a hiring freeze. So as you can see it was not my day, and I just want to cry!!On a fitness related front I was talking to my friend Diane about how I got Jane Fonda's Pregnancy workout and how the only real part of the workout I could do was the mat work. Anyway, she told me that I need to check out Kathy 's pregnancy workout. She said that I was a good total body aerobic workout with weight training. She also mentioned that it is a good workout to do if its been a good week or two since your last workout. Anyway, I'm going over to her house to watch it over lunch and than have a mini girls day out.Hugs,Geoff------------------------------------

I have to admit, I've never thought about adding a field for outfit color... I don't think I will either... although I suppose it might make choosing a workout a little easier if you're in say, a pink mood!

Geoff, I hate it when there's bad workout mojo. It made me think about arranging workouts by workout color. if one pink theme doesn't work, then there could be another pink workout all lined up. I used to keep a pretty elaborate workout database, and I could have easily added a field for outfit color. Seriously, sorry about the job interview. That stinks.

Hi Ladies,Well no workout for me today I was going to do Tracie Long Training Better Body and Buns but it was not meant to be today. I could not do anything correct, and I was just falling behind. I'm so disappointed because I had a pink theme going for today's workout. Tracie had on a pink top, pink shoes, pink mat. And I had a Pink unitard, and legwarmers. PS Did I mention I'm just a bit feminine!!I was supposed to have a job interview today and that got canceled today because they just implemented a hiring freeze. So as you can see it was not my day, and I just want to cry!!On a fitness related front I was talking to my friend Diane about how I got Jane Fonda's Pregnancy workout and how the only real part of the workout I could do was the mat work. Anyway, she told me that I need to check out Kathy 's pregnancy workout. She said that I was a good total body aerobic workout with weight training. She also mentioned that it is a good workout to do if its been a good week or two since your last workout. Anyway, I'm going over to her house to watch it over lunch and than have a mini girls day out.Hugs,Geoff------------------------------------

As an aerobics instructor there is a certain amount of pressure to act the part,

and to be honest, when I know I'm color coordinated and looking good my classes

go better. I wear makeup when I teach class. Image *is* important imo when

teaching to a large group of people! I have anywhere from 17 - 37 people

depending on the time of year.

However, when I work out at home I'm all about comfort. Sports bra and underwear

only sometimes! I love that no one can see me and I can just work out and get

the job done.

Nonetheless - I work out harder at the gym in front of others (and Noel) and

looking good is part of the experience.

And Geoff, Honey - this is a diverse group and as the list owner and bisexual

myself, I love that you are a cross dresser and aren't afraid to say it :) I

was the maid of honor in my friends' wedding in Austin a couple years ago and

they are both M2F transgendered folk :)

Hugs,

As an aerobics instructor there is a certain amount of pressure to act the part,

and to be honest, when I know I'm color coordinated and looking good my classes

go better. I wear makeup when I teach class. Image *is* important imo when

teaching to a large group of people! I have anywhere from 17 - 37 people

depending on the time of year.

However, when I work out at home I'm all about comfort. Sports bra and underwear

only sometimes! I love that no one can see me and I can just work out and get

the job done.

Nonetheless - I work out harder at the gym in front of others (and Noel) and

looking good is part of the experience.

And Geoff, Honey - this is a diverse group and as the list owner and bisexual

myself, I love that you are a cross dresser and aren't afraid to say it :) I

was the maid of honor in my friends' wedding in Austin a couple years ago and

they are both M2F transgendered folk :)

Hugs,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:44 AM,

Pink<pinkpussycat@...> wrote:

>

>

> As an aerobics instructor there is a certain amount of pressure to act the

> part, and to be honest, when I know I'm color coordinated and looking good

> my classes go better. I wear makeup when I teach class. Image *is* important

> imo when teaching to a large group of people! I have anywhere from 17 - 37

> people depending on the time of year.

>

> However, when I work out at home I'm all about comfort. Sports bra and

> underwear only sometimes! I love that no one can see me and I can just work

> out and get the job done.

>

> Nonetheless - I work out harder at the gym in front of others (and Noel) and

> looking good is part of the experience.

>

> And Geoff, Honey - this is a diverse group and as the list owner and

> bisexual myself, I love that you are a cross dresser and aren't afraid to

> say it :) I was the maid of honor in my friends' wedding in Austin a couple

> years ago and they are both M2F transgendered folk :)

>

> Hugs,

>

>

>

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hugs,

>

>

>

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hugs,

>

>

>

LOL! Why not?On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:39 PM, <nancydewolf@...> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 2:09 PM, geoffm727 <geoff.g.madore@...> wrote:

LOL! Why not?On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:39 PM, <nancydewolf@...> wrote:

If it works, it works! It just isn't something I usually think about, though I do often notice if I end up matching the instructor or fit in with the backgrounders, not that it helps me to fantasize about being in the workout video, however. As soon as I move my feet and arms at the same time that little illusion fades (but I'm just fine doing it by myself with my arms and legs going wherever they will)!

If it works, it works! It just isn't something I usually think about, though I do often notice if I end up matching the instructor or fit in with the backgrounders, not that it helps me to fantasize about being in the workout video, however. As soon as I move my feet and arms at the same time that little illusion fades (but I'm just fine doing it by myself with my arms and legs going wherever they will)!

I knew a Firmie on another list who always did her hair and wore a push up bra when she did Firm Vol 2. :D I miss her.Isn't that the best thing about the home workout? You can do whatever you want. You can live the dream, baby. You can also shake it like a crazy fool (even if you do NOT have the moves), or you can be a ballerina, a wise tai chi master, a blackbelt, a yogini, or a bodybuilder. Anything goes. It lifts your spirits, doesn't it?

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:37 AM, <nancydewolf@...> wrote:

I knew a Firmie on another list who always did her hair and wore a push up bra when she did Firm Vol 2. :D I miss her.Isn't that the best thing about the home workout? You can do whatever you want. You can live the dream, baby. You can also shake it like a crazy fool (even if you do NOT have the moves), or you can be a ballerina, a wise tai chi master, a blackbelt, a yogini, or a bodybuilder. Anything goes. It lifts your spirits, doesn't it?

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:37 AM, <nancydewolf@...> wrote:

Geoff,

I think you outpinked me. :-) I'm not a girly girl so its not hard.

Chin up on the job search. I know its rough out there. Sometimes you just need

to give in and spoil yourself to keep from going crazy.

Maybe you can owe us a review of this one.

a

>

> Hi Ladies,

>

> Well no workout for me today I was going to do Tracie Long Training Better

Body and Buns but it was not meant to be today. I could not do anything correct,

and I was just falling behind. I'm so disappointed because I had a pink theme

going for today's workout. Tracie had on a pink top, pink shoes, pink mat. And I

had a Pink unitard, and legwarmers. PS Did I mention I'm just a bit feminine!!

>

> I was supposed to have a job interview today and that got canceled today

because they just implemented a hiring freeze. So as you can see it was not my

day, and I just want to cry!!

>

> On a fitness related front I was talking to my friend Diane about how I got

Jane Fonda's Pregnancy workout and how the only real part of the workout I could

do was the mat work. Anyway, she told me that I need to check out Kathy 's

pregnancy workout. She said that I was a good total body aerobic workout with

weight training. She also mentioned that it is a good workout to do if its been

a good week or two since your last workout. Anyway, I'm going over to her house

to watch it over lunch and than have a mini girls day out.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Geoff

>

Geoff,

a

>

> Hi Ladies,

>

Body and Buns but it was not meant to be today. I could not do anything correct,

going for today's workout. Tracie had on a pink top, pink shoes, pink mat. And I

>

>

Jane Fonda's Pregnancy workout and how the only real part of the workout I could

>

> Hugs,

>

> Geoff

>

Geoff,

a

>

> Hi Ladies,

>

>

>

>

> Hugs,

>

> Geoff

>

yeah i am not a girly girl either but that doesn't mean i don't shop like one LOL. geoff i hope something comes through for ya. so hard when ppl want to work and nothing is out there. just not fair! kassia Special Needs Scouting From: a Frey <paulajfrey@...>Subject: Re: Monday no noting Date: Tuesday, August 11,

2009, 7:59 PMGeoff,I think you outpinked me. :-) I'm not a girly girl so its not hard.Chin up on the job search. I know its rough out there. Sometimes you just need to give in and spoil yourself to keep from going crazy.Maybe you can owe us a review of this one.a__________________________________________________

yeah i am not a girly girl either but that doesn't mean i don't shop like one LOL. geoff i hope something comes through for ya. so hard when ppl want to work and nothing is out there. just not fair! kassia Special Needs Scouting From: a Frey <paulajfrey@...>Subject: Re: Monday no noting Date: Tuesday, August 11,

2009, 7:59 PMGeoff,I think you outpinked me. :-) I'm not a girly girl so its not hard.Chin up on the job search. I know its rough out there. Sometimes you just need to give in and spoil yourself to keep from going crazy.Maybe you can owe us a review of this one.a__________________________________________________

“knew a Firmie on another list who always did her hair and wore a push

up bra when she did Firm Vol 2. :D I miss her.” That is too funny!!

“Isn't that the best thing about the home workout? You can do whatever

you want. You can live the dream, baby. You can also shake it like a

crazy fool (even if you do NOT have the moves), or you can be a

ballerina, a wise tai chi master, a blackbelt, a yogini, or a

bodybuilder. Anything goes. It lifts your spirits, doesn't it?”

Say it again!! On another fitness forum the subject of fitness fashion

came up years ago and I posted what I exercise in and it ruffled a few

feathers and I pointed that out. We exercise at home so who cares what

we have on. Trust me when I used to go to the gym I did NOT dress up

in my girl clothes.

At home I would be the ballerina!! He He!

Thanks for the kind encouragement

Geoff

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Kassia<ldy_solana@...> wrote:

>

>

>   yeah i am not a girly girl either but that doesn't mean i don't shop like

> one LOL.

>

> geoff i hope something comes through for ya. so hard when ppl want to work

> and nothing is out there. just not fair!

>

> kassia

>

>

> Special Needs Scouting

>

>

>

>

>

> From: a Frey <paulajfrey@...>

> Subject: Re: Monday no noting

>

> Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:59 PM

>

> Geoff,

> I think you outpinked me. :-) I'm not a girly girl so its not hard.

>

> Chin up on the job search. I know its rough out there. Sometimes you just

> need to give in and spoil yourself to keep from going crazy.

>

> Maybe you can owe us a review of this one.

> a

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

“knew a Firmie on another list who always did her hair and wore a push

up bra when she did Firm Vol 2. :D I miss her.” That is too funny!!

“Isn't that the best thing about the home workout? You can do whatever

you want. You can live the dream, baby. You can also shake it like a

crazy fool (even if you do NOT have the moves), or you can be a

ballerina, a wise tai chi master, a blackbelt, a yogini, or a

bodybuilder. Anything goes. It lifts your spirits, doesn't it?”

Say it again!! On another fitness forum the subject of fitness fashion

came up years ago and I posted what I exercise in and it ruffled a few

feathers and I pointed that out. We exercise at home so who cares what

we have on. Trust me when I used to go to the gym I did NOT dress up

in my girl clothes.

At home I would be the ballerina!! He He!

Thanks for the kind encouragement

Geoff

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Kassia<ldy_solana@...> wrote:

>

>

>   yeah i am not a girly girl either but that doesn't mean i don't shop like

> one LOL.

>

> geoff i hope something comes through for ya. so hard when ppl want to work

> and nothing is out there. just not fair!

>

> kassia

>

>

> Special Needs Scouting

>

>

>

>

>

> From: a Frey <paulajfrey@...>

> Subject: Re: Monday no noting

>

>

> Geoff,

>

>

> a

>

>

>

LOL, Geoff! I suppose you wouldn't wear those outfits to the gym, but it is

fun to be whoever you want to be in the privacy of your own home! I'm Tracie

Long a lot (and sometimes Tony Horton, just to be aging as amazingly well as

he is, not looking like him)!

>

>

> Geoff,

>

>

> a

>

>

>

LOL, Geoff! I suppose you wouldn't wear those outfits to the gym, but it is

fun to be whoever you want to be in the privacy of your own home! I'm Tracie

Long a lot (and sometimes Tony Horton, just to be aging as amazingly well as

he is, not looking like him)!

>

>

> Geoff,

>

>

> a

>

>

>