Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

measurements

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's exactly right. Essential fat is just the amount of fat that your

body has to have in order to properly function. Underfat is above

essential, but still lower then optimal. Kinda like underweight is between

ideal weight and in a state of starvation.

Tonya

Re: Re: measurements

Correct. I took those numbers off of a chart from ISSA. Obviously

the essential fat would be " way underfat " too..LOL... The underfat

would mean that your body would function properly, but still

considered underfat. Whereas if you didn't have the essential fat,

your organs would not function properly. Make sense?

Tonya help out. I am TERRIBLE at trying to explain.... LOL..

Darcy

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 7:45 PM, <nancydewolf@...> wrote:

> Your " underfat " (meaning not enough fat??) is higher than the numbers you

> say are right for men or women. I was told around 20% is good for women my

> age (41 at the time I had my body fat checked by a trainer using a

> professional model Tanita scale, not sure if that is very accurate or not,

> just assuming it is but might be wrong).

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

" Tonya - " <tonya@...> wrote:

>

> Too little body fat will mess up your cycles and cause an inability to have

> children, as well as other biological problems. Fat is the primary

> component of cell walls, so you have to have some of it to survive.

>

> How are you doing your body fat analysis? I'm curious because some ways of

> determining it will show a lower percentage then what is accurate. If you

> are still having a roll around the belly that is fat, then you aren't in the

> teens with body fat. So, if it is an accurate way of doing body fat

> (bio-impedance or hydrostatic weighing are the most accurate), then I would

> guess it is the excess skin. Unfortunately, the only way to get rid of

> excess skin is with plastic surgery.

>

I'm using the pinchy body fat tester that came with CLX. It's the only thing I

got. I know it's not the most accurate, however, it still gives you a good idea.

I would love to have plastic surgery! i asked dh if I could when I get to my

goal of 125 at first he was like sure but now that I'm so close he doesn't want

me to. I'd rather wait too b/c I want a really good experienced doctor, than the

ones around here. I hear there is a way they do it now where they pull

everything to the belly button instead of pulling it down and having a huge

scar. the scar would be the remake of your belly button. (My sister knows a girl

in FL that had it done that way, and she looks great. No more stretch marks and

flat belly with no scar.

Guest guest

>

> Too little body fat will mess up your cycles and cause an inability to have

>

> How are you doing your body fat analysis? I'm curious because some ways of

> are still having a roll around the belly that is fat, then you aren't in the

> (bio-impedance or hydrostatic weighing are the most accurate), then I would

>

I'm using the pinchy body fat tester that came with CLX. It's the only thing I

got. I know it's not the most accurate, however, it still gives you a good idea.

goal of 125 at first he was like sure but now that I'm so close he doesn't want

me to. I'd rather wait too b/c I want a really good experienced doctor, than the

ones around here. I hear there is a way they do it now where they pull

everything to the belly button instead of pulling it down and having a huge

scar. the scar would be the remake of your belly button. (My sister knows a girl

in FL that had it done that way, and she looks great. No more stretch marks and

flat belly with no scar.

Guest guest

Yeah, you could be getting as much as 10 to 15% low with calipers. That's

why I love my calipers! LOL

Re: measurements

>

> Too little body fat will mess up your cycles and cause an inability to

have

>

> How are you doing your body fat analysis? I'm curious because some ways

of

> are still having a roll around the belly that is fat, then you aren't in

the

> (bio-impedance or hydrostatic weighing are the most accurate), then I

would

>

I'm using the pinchy body fat tester that came with CLX. It's the only thing

I got. I know it's not the most accurate, however, it still gives you a good

idea.

goal of 125 at first he was like sure but now that I'm so close he doesn't

want me to. I'd rather wait too b/c I want a really good experienced doctor,

than the ones around here. I hear there is a way they do it now where they

pull everything to the belly button instead of pulling it down and having a

huge scar. the scar would be the remake of your belly button. (My sister

knows a girl in FL that had it done that way, and she looks great. No more

stretch marks and flat belly with no scar.

Guest guest

Yeah, you could be getting as much as 10 to 15% low with calipers. That's

why I love my calipers! LOL

Re: measurements

>

> Too little body fat will mess up your cycles and cause an inability to

have

>

> How are you doing your body fat analysis? I'm curious because some ways

of

> are still having a roll around the belly that is fat, then you aren't in

the

> (bio-impedance or hydrostatic weighing are the most accurate), then I

would

>

I'm using the pinchy body fat tester that came with CLX. It's the only thing

I got. I know it's not the most accurate, however, it still gives you a good

idea.

goal of 125 at first he was like sure but now that I'm so close he doesn't

want me to. I'd rather wait too b/c I want a really good experienced doctor,

than the ones around here. I hear there is a way they do it now where they

pull everything to the belly button instead of pulling it down and having a

huge scar. the scar would be the remake of your belly button. (My sister

knows a girl in FL that had it done that way, and she looks great. No more

stretch marks and flat belly with no scar.

Guest guest

Hi -

That is great you had so much support! And others around on the day of the LAST pill:-) Yes, a dinner is definitely in order:-) A great way to celebrate.

Every time I hit a year mark I got another ear piercing, doubles and then triples. This year I didn't want anymore so my husband and I went out:-) It is nice to celebrate - it is so special.

I am so glad your cancer was caught early. That is so encouraging. Mine was too and I am so thankful. I had a lumpectomy and 8 weeks of radiation. It wasn't too bad really. That is great you are eating so well and exercising. I really think that and attitude play such a big part in recovery. You have a wonderful attitude too:-)

Keep up the great work!

We found the real 'Hotel California' and the 'Seinfeld' diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.

Guest guest

Hi -

That is great you had so much support! And others around on the day of the LAST pill:-) Yes, a dinner is definitely in order:-) A great way to celebrate.

Every time I hit a year mark I got another ear piercing, doubles and then triples. This year I didn't want anymore so my husband and I went out:-) It is nice to celebrate - it is so special.

I am so glad your cancer was caught early. That is so encouraging. Mine was too and I am so thankful. I had a lumpectomy and 8 weeks of radiation. It wasn't too bad really. That is great you are eating so well and exercising. I really think that and attitude play such a big part in recovery. You have a wonderful attitude too:-)

Keep up the great work!

We found the real 'Hotel California' and the 'Seinfeld' diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.

Guest guest

Thank you Tonya, you're so good at explaining. I'm horrible..ugh..

Darcy

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Tonya -

<tonya@...> wrote:

>

> That's exactly right. Essential fat is just the amount of fat that your

> body has to have in order to properly function. Underfat is above

> essential, but still lower then optimal. Kinda like underweight is between

> ideal weight and in a state of starvation.

>

Guest guest

Okay, I get it now. That term "underfat" threw me. Still does too, what does it mean (besides what the numbers mean, I'm just talking about the term... I'm a language nut, sorry).

Anyway, now I understand why the trainer seemed concerned that my body fat (according to the scale which I realize is not as accurate as other methods) seemed so low and that my weight was too. Meanwhile, my response was just giddiness! ;-) She suggested I should weigh about 5 or 10 pounds more than I normally do and that if I do have any problems with my cycle off tamoxifen that I should consider gaining weight (and I'm sure you can guess how I felt/feel about that particular suggestion). Will talk with my doc if I do. At this point, it will probably just be perimenopause though! ;-)

RE: Re: measurements

That's exactly right. Essential fat is just the amount of fat that yourbody has to have in order to properly function. Underfat is aboveessential, but still lower then optimal. Kinda like underweight is betweenideal weight and in a state of starvation.Tonya-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Darcy LedmanSent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 9:08 PM Subject: Re: Re: measurementsCorrect. I took those numbers off of a chart from ISSA. Obviouslythe essential fat would be "way underfat" too..LOL... The underfatwould mean that your body would function properly, but stillconsidered underfat. Whereas if you didn't have the essential fat,your organs would not function properly. Make sense?Tonya help out. I am TERRIBLE at trying to explain.... LOL..DarcyOn Sat, May 30, 2009 at 7:45 PM, <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> Your "underfat" (meaning not enough fat??) is higher than the numbers you> say are right for men or women. I was told around 20% is good for women my> age (41 at the time I had my body fat checked by a trainer using a> professional model Tanita scale, not sure if that is very accurate or not,> just assuming it is but might be wrong).>------------------------------------

Guest guest

I thought that no one can spot reduce an area such as the abs. I thought that in order to lose the fat around your middle that you have to do cardio to burn off the fat all over the whole body then do core work to shape the muscles. From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab fat is usually the last to go. Jen>> >Be careful about the body fat though, your body does need a certain amount of fat in >order to work right. I'm at about 14% and was cautioned by a trainer not to drop any >more, that I was already too far below the 20% recommended for women my age (42).That's interesting. I've never heard such a thing. I was under the impression ,especially with belly fat, it's a bad thing. Not to mention, unattractive.I don't want to be totally without fat, bodybuilderish. I would like to be able to sit without having a layer of fat laying on my lap. I would like to have a six pack (which I'm pretty sure I have but it's hiding behind the belly fat.) Of course, i'd like to know how much of the belly stuff on me is fat vs extra skin. ( I'd been overweight, actually obese, for some time and had two really big babies...9lbs and 9.3lbs, my first was only 7.8 but he didn't have enough room to go and was born with club foot. (all better now, had surgery at 6 months old or he wouldn't of been able to walk.) Yeah, so I was huge!!! And at only 5.3. my skin stretched out to the max!>(which means I'm truly cancer free!!!!!!!! !! 5 year breast cancer survivor!!!! !!) Congratulations! !!!!

Guest guest

I thought that no one can spot reduce an area such as the abs. I thought that in order to lose the fat around your middle that you have to do cardio to burn off the fat all over the whole body then do core work to shape the muscles. From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab fat is usually the last to go. Jen>> >Be careful about the body fat though, your body does need a certain amount of fat in >order to work right. I'm at about 14% and was cautioned by a trainer not to drop any >more, that I was already too far below the 20% recommended for women my age (42).That's interesting. I've never heard such a thing. I was under the impression ,especially with belly fat, it's a bad thing. Not to mention, unattractive.I don't want to be totally without fat, bodybuilderish. I would like to be able to sit without having a layer of fat laying on my lap. I would like to have a six pack (which I'm pretty sure I have but it's hiding behind the belly fat.) Of course, i'd like to know how much of the belly stuff on me is fat vs extra skin. ( I'd been overweight, actually obese, for some time and had two really big babies...9lbs and 9.3lbs, my first was only 7.8 but he didn't have enough room to go and was born with club foot. (all better now, had surgery at 6 months old or he wouldn't of been able to walk.) Yeah, so I was huge!!! And at only 5.3. my skin stretched out to the max!>(which means I'm truly cancer free!!!!!!!! !! 5 year breast cancer survivor!!!! !!) Congratulations! !!!!

Guest guest

Hi , I would rather not post my food here because in the past I felt somewhat criticized rather than given positive feedback. Yes I snack on nuts but not a lot just a handful. I can't follow the schedule because I can't do CLX's cardio workouts because they are too hard for me right now and I felt some pain in my knees and I don't want to risk hurting them. I'm going as heavy as I can in the weights. I record if the weight was heavy enough, too heavy or too light so that I know what to use next time I do that workout. Jen

From: kellyboatright@... <kellyboatright@...>Subject: Re: measurements Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 9:41 PM

Jen,

>My food is pretty good but I'm going to start writing down what I eat.

Good idea!!!! Share it with us and we'll give you pointers! Like... do you snack?

>

> p.s. I'm thinking of doing CLX strength workout every other day, do you think that will be ok?

I'd stick to the schedule. Go heavier with the weights. Add more cardio if you want more.

>

> > Hi , that's great! Are you following CLX as written or did you modify it? If so, how?

I did modify the Recharge video. I didn't care for it so I did another KS yogo and now I do Extreme Abs instead.

> I was very good with my eating up til the end of the month. We went out to eat 2 sundays in a row and I went crazy on the yummies! No specific diet. Just the new way I eat. I say I average 1600 calories a day. But I really don't focus on that. If I'm hungry.... I eat!

>

>

>

> BF is usually light-

>

> Activia w/ strawberries added or

>

> multi grain cherrios w/ banana in skim milk or

>

> s. eggs w/ cheese/and an orange

>

> or

>

> skakeology

>

>

>

> mid morning snack-

>

>

>

> p90x bars - after weight training days! right after workout. I only get 3/4's of it b/c my

>

> girls want some.

>

> or

>

> Fiber Plus Antioxd. bars - I really like them both but I've been doing the dark

>

> chocolate/almond one instead of the milk chocolate one

>

>

>

> Lunch-

>

>

>

> Shakelology if I didnt have it for b.f. or

>

> tuna w/ crackers or on w.w.bread or

>

> leftovers

>

>

>

> mid day snack -

>

>

>

> granny smith apple with p.b on top -- yummy!!! or

>

> activia w/ strawberries or

>

> orange or

>

> sun chips or

>

> Fiber Plus Antiox bars

>

>

>

> dinner -

>

>

>

> something healthy - protien, veggies

>

>

>

> Hope this helps. I see you do a lot of BB stuff. Turbo Jam is a fav of mine also. I got started with my weight loss doing Hip Hop Abs. Are you a coach also or a bb member? If so, what is your screen name? I'll add you as a workout buddy.

>

>

>

>

>

> BB coach BeSexyNow

>

> www.fitnesspaystoda y.com

>

Guest guest

Hi , I would rather not post my food here because in the past I felt somewhat criticized rather than given positive feedback. Yes I snack on nuts but not a lot just a handful. I can't follow the schedule because I can't do CLX's cardio workouts because they are too hard for me right now and I felt some pain in my knees and I don't want to risk hurting them. I'm going as heavy as I can in the weights. I record if the weight was heavy enough, too heavy or too light so that I know what to use next time I do that workout. Jen

From: kellyboatright@... <kellyboatright@...>Subject: Re: measurements Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 9:41 PM

Jen,

>My food is pretty good but I'm going to start writing down what I eat.

Good idea!!!! Share it with us and we'll give you pointers! Like... do you snack?

>

> p.s. I'm thinking of doing CLX strength workout every other day, do you think that will be ok?

I'd stick to the schedule. Go heavier with the weights. Add more cardio if you want more.

>

> > Hi , that's great! Are you following CLX as written or did you modify it? If so, how?

I did modify the Recharge video. I didn't care for it so I did another KS yogo and now I do Extreme Abs instead.

> I was very good with my eating up til the end of the month. We went out to eat 2 sundays in a row and I went crazy on the yummies! No specific diet. Just the new way I eat. I say I average 1600 calories a day. But I really don't focus on that. If I'm hungry.... I eat!

>

>

>

> BF is usually light-

>

> Activia w/ strawberries added or

>

> multi grain cherrios w/ banana in skim milk or

>

> s. eggs w/ cheese/and an orange

>

> or

>

> skakeology

>

>

>

> mid morning snack-

>

>

>

> p90x bars - after weight training days! right after workout. I only get 3/4's of it b/c my

>

> girls want some.

>

> or

>

> Fiber Plus Antioxd. bars - I really like them both but I've been doing the dark

>

> chocolate/almond one instead of the milk chocolate one

>

>

>

> Lunch-

>

>

>

> Shakelology if I didnt have it for b.f. or

>

> tuna w/ crackers or on w.w.bread or

>

> leftovers

>

>

>

> mid day snack -

>

>

>

> granny smith apple with p.b on top -- yummy!!! or

>

> activia w/ strawberries or

>

> orange or

>

> sun chips or

>

> Fiber Plus Antiox bars

>

>

>

> dinner -

>

>

>

> something healthy - protien, veggies

>

>

>

> Hope this helps. I see you do a lot of BB stuff. Turbo Jam is a fav of mine also. I got started with my weight loss doing Hip Hop Abs. Are you a coach also or a bb member? If so, what is your screen name? I'll add you as a workout buddy.

>

>

>

>

>

> BB coach BeSexyNow

>

> www.fitnesspaystoda y.com

>

Guest guest

Hmm.. I don't believe that statement is accurate. It's where you gain

first is going to be the last to go. That could vary from person to

person. For instance, besides my bloat, I have little fat on my

stomach. However, my saddle bag area............

Darcy

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 2:15 AM, from Michigan

<volleyjen0416@...> wrote:

>

>    From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab fat is

> usually the last to go.

Guest guest

Hmm.. I don't believe that statement is accurate. It's where you gain

first is going to be the last to go. That could vary from person to

person. For instance, besides my bloat, I have little fat on my

stomach. However, my saddle bag area............

Darcy

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 2:15 AM, from Michigan

<volleyjen0416@...> wrote:

>

>    From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab fat is

Guest guest

tell me about it LOL fitness blogmy domainSpecial Needs Scouting Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab fat is usually the last to go.

Guest guest

tell me about it LOL fitness blogmy domainSpecial Needs Scouting Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab fat is usually the last to go.

Guest guest

You’re right Jen, you can’t spot reduce. But if you don’t work

your abs enough, even if there is very little fat there, it will look like fat

because the muscle is soft. Strengthening the muscle will tighten it up and

make it act like a girdle and squeeze in. It’s a trick we trainers use to help

people who want to lose in the belly first too. That girdle effect will

squeeze in some of the remaining fat so it seems like you’ve lost it before you

actually do.

Tonya

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of from

Michigan

Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 3:15 AM

Subject: Re: Re: measurements

I thought that no one can spot reduce an area

such as the abs. I thought that in order to lose the fat around your

middle that you have to do cardio to burn off the fat all over the whole body

then do core work to shape the muscles.

From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab

fat is usually the last to go.

Jen

>

>

>Be careful about the body fat though, your body does need a certain

amount of fat in >order to work right. I'm at about 14% and was cautioned

by a trainer not to drop any >more, that I was already too far below the

20% recommended for women my age (42).

That's interesting. I've never heard such a thing. I was under the impression

,especially with belly fat, it's a bad thing. Not to mention, unattractive.

I don't want to be totally without fat, bodybuilderish. I would like to be

able to sit without having a layer of fat laying on my lap. I would like to

have a six pack (which I'm pretty sure I have but it's hiding behind the

belly fat.) Of course, i'd like to know how much of the belly stuff on me is

fat vs extra skin. ( I'd been overweight, actually obese, for some time and

had two really big babies...9lbs and 9.3lbs, my first was only 7.8 but he

didn't have enough room to go and was born with club foot. (all better now,

had surgery at 6 months old or he wouldn't of been able to walk.) Yeah, so I

was huge!!! And at only 5.3. my skin stretched out to the max!

>(which means I'm truly cancer free!!!!!!!! !! 5 year breast cancer

survivor!!!! !!)

Congratulations! !!!!

No virus

found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.37/2130 - Release Date: 05/31/09

05:53:00

Guest guest

You’re right Jen, you can’t spot reduce. But if you don’t work

your abs enough, even if there is very little fat there, it will look like fat

because the muscle is soft. Strengthening the muscle will tighten it up and

make it act like a girdle and squeeze in. It’s a trick we trainers use to help

people who want to lose in the belly first too. That girdle effect will

squeeze in some of the remaining fat so it seems like you’ve lost it before you

actually do.

Tonya

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of from

Michigan

Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 3:15 AM

I thought that no one can spot reduce an area

such as the abs. I thought that in order to lose the fat around your

middle that you have to do cardio to burn off the fat all over the whole body

then do core work to shape the muscles.

From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab

fat is usually the last to go.

Jen

>

>

survivor!!!! !!)

Congratulations! !!!!

No virus

Guest guest

Okay, let’s see if this makes more sense. You know

about cars needing oil, right. Ideally, they have somewhere between 4 and

6 quarts depending on the size of the engine. The 4-6 quarts would be the

optimal amount of fat and correlates to the 20%ish mark of body fat. At

that level, both the car and the body run great. When the car starts

burning oil and gets down to 3-5 quarts (again depending on size, kinda

like body fat depends on gender), you might hear a knock in the engine or a

sputter, and when it gets to 1 to 2 quarts, your car won’t run because

the oil isn’t there to do its thing in the engine. If you drop

below the optimal amount of body fat, your body will still function, but not perform

at its peak. That’s Underfat. If you drop below the

essential, things will quit working in the body. It won’t

kill you immediately, just like running out of oil won’t kill your car

immediately. But eventually, you will see the negative health effects.

Tonya

[mailto: ] On

Behalf Of nancydewolf@...

Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:44 PM

Okay,

I get it now. That term " underfat " threw me. Still does too, what

does it mean (besides what the numbers mean, I'm just talking about the term...

I'm a language nut, sorry).

Anyway,

now I understand why the trainer seemed concerned that my body fat (according

to the scale which I realize is not as accurate as other methods) seemed so low

and that my weight was too. Meanwhile, my response was just giddiness!

;-) She suggested I should weigh about 5 or 10 pounds more than I

normally do and that if I do have any problems with my cycle off tamoxifen that

I should consider gaining weight (and I'm sure you can guess how I felt/feel

about that particular suggestion). Will talk with my doc if I do. At this

point, it will probably just be perimenopause though! ;-)

-----

Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, May 30,

2009 9:16 PM

Subject: RE: [Exercise

Videos] Re: measurements

That's exactly right. Essential fat is just the

amount of fat that your

Tonya

Darcy

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 7:45 PM, <nancydewolf@...>

wrote:

> Your " underfat " (meaning not enough fat??) is higher than the

numbers you

>

Guest guest

Okay, let’s see if this makes more sense. You know

about cars needing oil, right. Ideally, they have somewhere between 4 and

6 quarts depending on the size of the engine. The 4-6 quarts would be the

optimal amount of fat and correlates to the 20%ish mark of body fat. At

that level, both the car and the body run great. When the car starts

burning oil and gets down to 3-5 quarts (again depending on size, kinda

like body fat depends on gender), you might hear a knock in the engine or a

sputter, and when it gets to 1 to 2 quarts, your car won’t run because

the oil isn’t there to do its thing in the engine. If you drop

below the optimal amount of body fat, your body will still function, but not perform

at its peak. That’s Underfat. If you drop below the

essential, things will quit working in the body. It won’t

kill you immediately, just like running out of oil won’t kill your car

immediately. But eventually, you will see the negative health effects.

Tonya

[mailto: ] On

Behalf Of nancydewolf@...

Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:44 PM

Okay,

I get it now. That term " underfat " threw me. Still does too, what

does it mean (besides what the numbers mean, I'm just talking about the term...

I'm a language nut, sorry).

Anyway,

now I understand why the trainer seemed concerned that my body fat (according

to the scale which I realize is not as accurate as other methods) seemed so low

and that my weight was too. Meanwhile, my response was just giddiness!

;-) She suggested I should weigh about 5 or 10 pounds more than I

normally do and that if I do have any problems with my cycle off tamoxifen that

I should consider gaining weight (and I'm sure you can guess how I felt/feel

about that particular suggestion). Will talk with my doc if I do. At this

point, it will probably just be perimenopause though! ;-)

-----

Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, May 30,

2009 9:16 PM

Subject: RE: [Exercise

Videos] Re: measurements

That's exactly right. Essential fat is just the

amount of fat that your

Tonya

Darcy

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 7:45 PM, <nancydewolf@...>

wrote:

> Your " underfat " (meaning not enough fat??) is higher than the

numbers you

>

Guest guest

Stomach fat is deep tissue fat so that's why many people would lose that last..... I read or saw it on tv but I can't remember where. Jen

>

> From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab fat is

Guest guest

Stomach fat is deep tissue fat so that's why many people would lose that last..... I read or saw it on tv but I can't remember where. Jen

>

> From what I've read in Shape. Self and from online articles, ab fat is

Guest guest

I said that you had to do core work which is the entire core in order to strengthen the muscles. I will still need to do a TON of cardio to get rid of these abs. I think I will start doing Power 90's T-100 ab burner on my cardio days. It's shorter and effective. My abs are so weak and they're weaker now since my abdominal hysterectomy so I know it will take a long time to strengthen them. Jen

>

>

survivor!!!! !!)

Congratulations! !!!!

No virus

Guest guest

I said that you had to do core work which is the entire core in order to strengthen the muscles. I will still need to do a TON of cardio to get rid of these abs. I think I will start doing Power 90's T-100 ab burner on my cardio days. It's shorter and effective. My abs are so weak and they're weaker now since my abdominal hysterectomy so I know it will take a long time to strengthen them. Jen

>

>

survivor!!!! !!)

Congratulations! !!!!

No virus