RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

To

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, LInda!Great to hear from you. I have seen that your health has been up and down. I really hope it will all sort out some day soon!

We are quite ok, and now 13 months after the big move. We are even thinking about trying to save so that we might be able to buy a house again some day.

(ringt now we live all 4 in a 69 square metre rental flat).

Big hug to you too, !

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 6:34 PMSubject: Re: To Aggi

A big hug to Cecilia! It sounds like all is going well, despite the obvious difficulties... girls are doing well and sounds like you are too Cecilia. I hope your finances are improving! How long has it been since you moved? I'm thinking about a year.

From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:29:32 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi

Thanksaggi for your encouraging comments.

Aa

On Jun 5, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hej Cecilia,

So nice that you are still worrying about us here. I believe that you and Doris have done the only right thing

by leaving everything behind. It seems like the others never get totally rid of the problem. Saying that I am still hopeful that I can. Last night for instance was a full moon night and it had been the very best one in 3 years.

No attacks, no new bites, absolutely quiet.

Besides, I have noticed that my skin fungus is back. The one I had when the initial infestation happened.

And guess what, it is in the groin area and under my breast, exactly the areas where I am getting bit lately.

This just proofs once again, that there is a major connection between fungus and mites. I am going to purchase the Itraconazole again to treat the fungus. I wanted to do a final round anyway after the long-term abx intake, because abx triggers fungus.

Overall, I am more than happy that we are all making progress in one way or the other.

I can so imagine what a burden it is for you financially, but at least the kids are alright, not perfectly

well, but as long as they are happy, you will be... and this feeling is absolutely PRICELESS !

So long my dear friend...

Take good care of yourself

Aggi

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 10:38 Dienstag, 5.Juni 2012Betreff: To Aggi

Hi, Aggi!

Thanks for your mail:) I am so glad that you still feel well. I was a bit worried when I read that you´re being bit again.

Do you still think you´ve got the mites biting you or do you think it is an after-reaction.

I am glad to hear you can clean more normally and don´t have to do it all the time any more.

I also clean only once a week, wash bed-linnen once a week and allmost live normal, even though I still think about mites and the problems now and then.

My youngest daughter has ended up with eczema that she did not have before this and my oldest daughter has sometimes lesions (like once a month) but if it had been bites it would have been more often... She also has gotten staph-infection on her skin on the buttocks, but I keep it down by bleachbaths and it is only very little.

So I am mostly happy about our situation, at least if you compare with how it used to be before the move. Still mentally and economically affected, but ok.

Take care, my friend!

Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 4:49 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi Cecilia, hope you are keeping well !

There is nothing to worry as the bites are not half as painful anymore. The mites are not disturbing my sleep either. Is is more like waking up in the morning to notice that I have a few new bites in the groin area, which is surely not healthy, but not devastating either. A full moon tonight is also not helpful.

Apart from that and the strange film on my hair, my life is pretty normal and happy again.

As for cleaning I do the hoovering once a week and a wet mopping with Lysol complete clean once a week.

I do not need to vacuum the upholstery in the living room anymore. I still add Lysol as a conditioner in the washing machine. I do normal routine cleaning now plus a thorough cleaning in individual rooms now and then. Most recently I have cleaned the whole kitchen in and out, but without mopping the walls... that was a first ;-)

Still believe that the ABX has been my life savior... and everyone in this group of course !

Best wishes,

Aggi

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 15:38 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol

successfully

HI, Aggi!So sorry to hear you´re getting bit again. Do you still have to clean often and use the lysol etc...?

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

I am also dealing with small bites again since the weather got warmer here. It is mainly the groin area and alsounder the bra seams. It is not as awful as it used to be in the past, because somehow they lose the ability

of biting real nasty - Thank God !

I can truly believe what an exterminator told me: Once you have birdmites, you can not eradicate them, you can only control them.

I am now looking forward to move offices again. I trust this step is going to help the situation once again.

Overall I am still very happy of having the situation "under control" and enjoying an almost normal life plus the lovely wheather in Germany :-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:09 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

I agree Aggi. I just don't know what to make of it. Wherever it resides, it is nearly impossible to get rid of. I still have symptoms too at my home. Even with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the feet and hands. I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these sensations. Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the weather warms up.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Yeah, absolutely nothing bothered me there :-)))

Even that strange film in my hair disappeared to almost zero.

Back in my office and car it is there again.

Still think this is a fungus that "communicates" with the biofilm in my hair.

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:10 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi, Aggi!

Great to hear that you have had a mite-free vacation!

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:48 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Missed you too lovely ! We have been 10 days in Croatia on a very small island and it has

been very nice indeed. For the first time I did not bring any mites with me, so that was a big bonus ! :-)

Hope all is going well with your new medication !?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:06 Montag, 21.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Missed you Aggi. Big hug back to you. Hope you had a fabulous vacation.

Love,

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Same here ... Lysol Complete Clean was most effective... plus the alcohol of course.

Terry, I am back from vacation to answer any question you still may have !

Big hug for all my friends here. I am off the abx for about 10 days now :-) Hope it all stays well !!

Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:58 Dienstag, 15.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Of all the stuff I sprayed in the air,I found Lysol to be the most successful. Of course, the denatured alcohol worked as well and the smell was very fresh - but I had to give that up, I was melting everything.

I used the denatured alcohol on the flooring of the car after I removed all the carpeting - but I melted parts which were held together by glue - it's amazing how many places in a car that are held together by glue of some sort!

So ever after, I used Lysol except on sheets and pillows, Denatured alcohol killed anything alive and left a great fresh smell so I continued spraying that on my sheets just before sleeping.

Trust Lysol. I would never be without it even though I feel nothing in the air or my body.

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45 PMSubject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so thank you thank you.I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOLTerryThis is what wrote: > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally

worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.> >> > Love and light,> >

Guest guest

Hi, !So glad to hear the Moringa has made you feel so much better!

It sounds great that your daughter and her family is coming to visit you. I really hope you will have

the best of times!

Yes, being able to move to something a bit bigger would be great, now I sleep in the living room to be able to have space for the kids.

Talk to you later!

Hugs

cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:54 PMSubject: Re: To

Hi Cecilia,

That is a pretty a small space for 4 people (including 2 growing girls). It would be wonderful if you could save to buy a house again, something with a small yard would be good for the girls. When they measure floor space here in the US they go by square feet... so I am not sure how large your current place is. I think a meter is close to the size of a yard (slightly less, but not much), with a yard being 3 feet long. So I multiplied by nine and came to about 621 square feet if it were measured as a yard. That is small for a family.

I hope you can buy a house which would be bigger too!

Yes, my health has been up and down alot. I've been doing better since I started the Moringa... that stuff is amazing. Depression lifted with it. Energy went up. I just can't say enough positive about that stuff.

I'm very excited about my daughter and her family coming from Germany in July for a month. We have lots of activities planned and my husband will be off work for an entire month too. So I'm really excited about it. My place is not that big either, but I bought small cots (fold up) for the girls to sleep on.

I love being a grandma and I want to spoil those little girls of ours, well, all of them really.

From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:46:57 AMSubject: To

Hi, LInda!Great to hear from you. I have seen that your health has been up and down. I really hope it will all sort out some day soon!

We are quite ok, and now 13 months after the big move. We are even thinking about trying to save so that we might be able to buy a house again some day.

(ringt now we live all 4 in a 69 square metre rental flat).

Big hug to you too, !

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 6:34 PMSubject: Re: To Aggi

A big hug to Cecilia! It sounds like all is going well, despite the obvious difficulties... girls are doing well and sounds like you are too Cecilia. I hope your finances are improving! How long has it been since you moved? I'm thinking about a year.

From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:29:32 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi

Thanksaggi for your encouraging comments.

Aa

On Jun 5, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hej Cecilia,

So nice that you are still worrying about us here. I believe that you and Doris have done the only right thing

by leaving everything behind. It seems like the others never get totally rid of the problem. Saying that I am still hopeful that I can. Last night for instance was a full moon night and it had been the very best one in 3 years.

No attacks, no new bites, absolutely quiet.

Besides, I have noticed that my skin fungus is back. The one I had when the initial infestation happened.

And guess what, it is in the groin area and under my breast, exactly the areas where I am getting bit lately.

This just proofs once again, that there is a major connection between fungus and mites. I am going to purchase the Itraconazole again to treat the fungus. I wanted to do a final round anyway after the long-term abx intake, because abx triggers fungus.

Overall, I am more than happy that we are all making progress in one way or the other.

I can so imagine what a burden it is for you financially, but at least the kids are alright, not perfectly

well, but as long as they are happy, you will be... and this feeling is absolutely PRICELESS !

So long my dear friend...

Take good care of yourself

Aggi

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 10:38 Dienstag, 5.Juni 2012Betreff: To Aggi

Hi, Aggi!

Thanks for your mail:) I am so glad that you still feel well. I was a bit worried when I read that you´re being bit again.

Do you still think you´ve got the mites biting you or do you think it is an after-reaction.

I am glad to hear you can clean more normally and don´t have to do it all the time any more.

I also clean only once a week, wash bed-linnen once a week and allmost live normal, even though I still think about mites and the problems now and then.

My youngest daughter has ended up with eczema that she did not have before this and my oldest daughter has sometimes lesions (like once a month) but if it had been bites it would have been more often... She also has gotten staph-infection on her skin on the buttocks, but I keep it down by bleachbaths and it is only very little.

So I am mostly happy about our situation, at least if you compare with how it used to be before the move. Still mentally and economically affected, but ok.

Take care, my friend!

Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 4:49 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi Cecilia, hope you are keeping well !

There is nothing to worry as the bites are not half as painful anymore. The mites are not disturbing my sleep either. Is is more like waking up in the morning to notice that I have a few new bites in the groin area, which is surely not healthy, but not devastating either. A full moon tonight is also not helpful.

Apart from that and the strange film on my hair, my life is pretty normal and happy again.

As for cleaning I do the hoovering once a week and a wet mopping with Lysol complete clean once a week.

I do not need to vacuum the upholstery in the living room anymore. I still add Lysol as a conditioner in the washing machine. I do normal routine cleaning now plus a thorough cleaning in individual rooms now and then. Most recently I have cleaned the whole kitchen in and out, but without mopping the walls... that was a first ;-)

Still believe that the ABX has been my life savior... and everyone in this group of course !

Best wishes,

Aggi

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 15:38 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol

successfully

HI, Aggi!So sorry to hear you´re getting bit again. Do you still have to clean often and use the lysol etc...?

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

I am also dealing with small bites again since the weather got warmer here. It is mainly the groin area and alsounder the bra seams. It is not as awful as it used to be in the past, because somehow they lose the ability

of biting real nasty - Thank God !

I can truly believe what an exterminator told me: Once you have birdmites, you can not eradicate them, you can only control them.

I am now looking forward to move offices again. I trust this step is going to help the situation once again.

Overall I am still very happy of having the situation "under control" and enjoying an almost normal life plus the lovely wheather in Germany :-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:09 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

I agree Aggi. I just don't know what to make of it. Wherever it resides, it is nearly impossible to get rid of. I still have symptoms too at my home. Even with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the feet and hands. I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these sensations. Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the weather warms up.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Yeah, absolutely nothing bothered me there :-)))

Even that strange film in my hair disappeared to almost zero.

Back in my office and car it is there again.

Still think this is a fungus that "communicates" with the biofilm in my hair.

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:10 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi, Aggi!

Great to hear that you have had a mite-free vacation!

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:48 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Missed you too lovely ! We have been 10 days in Croatia on a very small island and it has

been very nice indeed. For the first time I did not bring any mites with me, so that was a big bonus ! :-)

Hope all is going well with your new medication !?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:06 Montag, 21.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Missed you Aggi. Big hug back to you. Hope you had a fabulous vacation.

Love,

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Same here ... Lysol Complete Clean was most effective... plus the alcohol of course.

Terry, I am back from vacation to answer any question you still may have !

Big hug for all my friends here. I am off the abx for about 10 days now :-) Hope it all stays well !!

Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:58 Dienstag, 15.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Of all the stuff I sprayed in the air,I found Lysol to be the most successful. Of course, the denatured alcohol worked as well and the smell was very fresh - but I had to give that up, I was melting everything.

I used the denatured alcohol on the flooring of the car after I removed all the carpeting - but I melted parts which were held together by glue - it's amazing how many places in a car that are held together by glue of some sort!

So ever after, I used Lysol except on sheets and pillows, Denatured alcohol killed anything alive and left a great fresh smell so I continued spraying that on my sheets just before sleeping.

Trust Lysol. I would never be without it even though I feel nothing in the air or my body.

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45 PMSubject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so thank you thank you.I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOLTerryThis is what wrote: > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally

worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.> >> > Love and light,> >