RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Pat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I didn't realize you had lung problems while on tx Pat... or I have forgotten. Definitely words of encouragement, thanks!

Just a note...Finally after 9 months off tx my lungs have finally cleared...But ofcourse i still smoke..waaa but much better...Pattycakes

Guest guest

I'm sorry, Pat. You're strong, sweetie. I love you.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Pat McBrideSent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:12 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Deb

Mel and Bigboy(Chase) last name is Bingham...Does this sound right Liz?? I hope that Debs family have communication with each other some way.My prayers are with them, Macs sister died(60 yrs) and the funeral will be tomorrow, she was the last of the McBrides,Im 54 and have buried an entire generation of a family. I feel strange, and numb but my heart is with the people who are alive going through this nightmare of the hurricane.All My prayers are with them....Pat

Guest guest

I'm sorry, Pat. You're strong, sweetie. I love you.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Pat McBrideSent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:12 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Deb

Mel and Bigboy(Chase) last name is Bingham...Does this sound right Liz?? I hope that Debs family have communication with each other some way.My prayers are with them, Macs sister died(60 yrs) and the funeral will be tomorrow, she was the last of the McBrides,Im 54 and have buried an entire generation of a family. I feel strange, and numb but my heart is with the people who are alive going through this nightmare of the hurricane.All My prayers are with them....Pat

Guest guest

Hey Pat, so sorry to hear about your aunt. She sounds great, I think I would like her.

About your opening photos... it sounds like you just need to assign a program to work for you. try right clicking on it and see if it says "open with..." in the pop up box. if so, click that and it should give you a list of program options. Select one, my favorite for viewing photos in email is the Microsoft photo editor, but any photo program should do. hope this helps.

Having a mellow afternoon here watching movies and cuddling birds, time to BBQ some dinner though,

Llinda

Just turned in my film and gettin the cd tomorrow, but Im having a hard time trying to figure out why I can open photos in my email...I need help with this.., it tells me I dont have the program to function, or sumthin like that...???

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weekend...My moms sister, aunt martha is dying with parkinsons, shes had it for sometime now and its starting to affect her swallowing and urination, so hospice has been brought in, went to see her today and she gave me a beautiful antique looking box that has a clock inside the lid...she was a big gambler...and got it in La...isnt that somethin Deb! I will cherish it. shes only 70 and has always been so active and worked at the court house as a manager over the tax dept..smart cookie...she use to tickle the hell outta me when she told me she didnt wear panties!..and told me, You dont have to wear those things!..LOL! Her mind is still sharp & has been a prisoner in her own body..I will miss her

Everyone is pretty quiet...knock knock..anyone out there??...Hugs, Patty

Guest guest

Thank You ...We BBQ'ed Chicken and had mex rice and beans..yummmm, enjoy your night..Hugs, Pat

RE: Pat

Hey Pat, so sorry to hear about your aunt. She sounds great, I think I would like her.

About your opening photos... it sounds like you just need to assign a program to work for you. try right clicking on it and see if it says "open with..." in the pop up box. if so, click that and it should give you a list of program options. Select one, my favorite for viewing photos in email is the Microsoft photo editor, but any photo program should do. hope this helps.

Having a mellow afternoon here watching movies and cuddling birds, time to BBQ some dinner though,

Llinda

Just turned in my film and gettin the cd tomorrow, but Im having a hard time trying to figure out why I can open photos in my email...I need help with this.., it tells me I dont have the program to function, or sumthin like that...???

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weekend...My moms sister, aunt martha is dying with parkinsons, shes had it for sometime now and its starting to affect her swallowing and urination, so hospice has been brought in, went to see her today and she gave me a beautiful antique looking box that has a clock inside the lid...she was a big gambler...and got it in La...isnt that somethin Deb! I will cherish it. shes only 70 and has always been so active and worked at the court house as a manager over the tax dept..smart cookie...she use to tickle the hell outta me when she told me she didnt wear panties!..and told me, You dont have to wear those things!..LOL! Her mind is still sharp & has been a prisoner in her own body..I will miss her

Everyone is pretty quiet...knock knock..anyone out there??...Hugs, Patty

Guest guest

Make

him tow the line, honey. If he gets out of line again, kick his butt out

again.

Love,

De

Re:

Morning People - update on Boo and she say's

Hi to Everyone :)

Going really well...He pays me every week, I need the $..and

he has become alot better since he lived with carl, I believe carl taught him a

few things on reality ...it works for me

before he wouldnt show any affection, now he does..and he is

fun to be around...we still have a few differences but not like before..my

house, my rules...

Thanks for asking De...

Guest guest

Great

news for you & Terri! When will it be time for Ali to come home? About 6

more months?

De

Re:

Re: Welcome Bayla

Hi Bayla, I also have a daughter, Terri that is 26 & she

lives in San Francisco..

OH! Good News Group..Terri will be stationed in Alameda,not too

far from where she is already at..for the next 3 yrs and will be on the

Sherman...they go out about 3 months at a time, so shes looking forward to

it..So Glad they didnt send her to Alaska..whew!/..Pat

Guest guest

on 5/22/06 10:50 AM, Weinmaster at lweinmaster@... wrote:

Senator Pat does not believe the Federal Government should protect the citizens of the Untied States against a known neuro toxin. Lets flood his office with emails, faxes (202-224-3514) and phone calls (202-224-4774) and demand he take action.

Thanks for your help.

Overland Park 913-451-9343

Topeka 785-295-2745

Wichita 316-263-0416

Dodge CIty 620-227-2245

Thanks for sharing .

I can't believe he signed the letter- I haven't seen that before.

Guest guest

what letter did he sign?christine zichittella-heeren <christine@...> wrote: on 5/22/06 10:50 AM, Weinmaster at lweinmaster@... wrote: Senator Pat does not believe the Federal Government should protect the citizens of the Untied States against a known neuro toxin. Lets flood his office with emails, faxes (202-224-3514) and phone calls (202-224-4774) and demand he take action.Thanks for your help.Overland Park 913-451-9343Topeka 785-295-2745Wichita 316-263-0416Dodge CIty 620-227-2245 Thanks for sharing .I can't believe he signed the letter- I haven't seen that before.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

on 5/22/06 12:09 PM, Maurine Meleck at maurine_meleck@... wrote:

what letter did he sign?

Sen. signed his letter and even wrote a note on the bottom.

I guess that is him.

Guest guest

You left you address linker on the letter.

Re: Pat

on 5/22/06 10:50 AM, Weinmaster at lweinmaster@... wrote:

Senator Pat does not believe the Federal Government should protect the citizens of the Untied States against a known neuro toxin. Lets flood his office with emails, faxes (202-224-3514) and phone calls (202-224-4774) and demand he take action.Thanks for your help.Overland Park 913-451-9343Topeka 785-295-2745Wichita 316-263-0416Dodge CIty 620-227-2245 Thanks for sharing .I can't believe he signed the letter- I haven't seen that before.

Guest guest

, can we see the letter-anyone have it?christine zichittella-heeren <christine@...> wrote: on 5/22/06 12:09 PM, Maurine Meleck at maurine_meleck@... wrote: what letter did he sign?Sen. signed his letter and even wrote a note on the bottom.I guess that is him.

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

on 5/22/06 12:47 PM, Maurine Meleck at maurine_meleck@... wrote:

, can we see the letter-anyone have it?

it was attached to the email before

Guest guest

I did not get the attachment-that's why I asked.christine zichittella-heeren <christine@...> wrote: on 5/22/06 12:47 PM, Maurine Meleck at maurine_meleck@... wrote: , can we see the letter-anyone have it?it was attached to the email before

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

Stupid is as stupid does!

Pat

Senator Pat does not believe the Federal Government should protect the citizens of the Untied States against a known neuro toxin. Lets flood his office with emails, faxes (202-224-3514) and phone calls (202-224-4774) and demand he take action.

Thanks for your help.Overland Park 913-451-9343

Topeka 785-295-2745

Wichita 316-263-0416

Dodge City 620-227-2245

The PDF did not go through. Here is the letter. Sorry

Thank you for your continued correspondence with my office regarding thimerosal in vaccines. I appreciate your keeping me informed on this important issue.

As a member of the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP),I too am concerned with the rise in autism in the United States. I am also very aware of the debate surrounding the causes of the disease, specifically relating to vaccines. Over the past several years, a series of biological and epidemiological studies have consistently presented evidence that there is no association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism. In 2004, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) concluded that there is no association between the two. The IOM is a nonprofit organization that works outside the government framework to provide unbiased, evidence-based information to policymakers and the public at large.

However, several years ago, vaccine manufacturers pledged to dramatically reduce the amount of thimerosal in childhood vaccines by 2001 to address concerns from the public. As I mentioned in previous correspondence to you, I support their decision to make these voluntary reductions. But, while I support these voluntary reductions, I do not believe federal requirement is appropriate.

I agree that we must continue to support research to find the true causes of autism and support efforts to help families with the emotional and financial toll autism can take. I regret we have not had a chance to discuss these matters one on one. I do appreciate you and other Kansans that take the time to write, call and visit in order to bring important issues to my attention. However, due to my schedule restraints, including my chairmanship of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, I must rely on my staff in both Kansas and Washington to assist me in addressing constituent concerns. They keep well informed on these issues.

I thank you again for taking the time to get in touch. I look forward to continuing to work with you on this very important issues.

With every best wish,

Sincerely Pat

He added a hand written note; I am sorry we do not agree with each other on this issue but thank you for the dialogue.

Guest guest

His letter just oozes smpathy doesn't it? Well, you got more than what

I got from the guy. I would never describe him as a " Compassionate

Conservative " .

On May 22, 2006, at 1:00 PM, Weinmaster wrote:

>  Senator Pat does not believe the Federal Government should

> protect the citizens of the Untied States against a known neuro

> toxin.  Lets flood his office with emails, faxes (202-224-3514)  and

> phone calls (202-224-4774) and demand he take action.

> Thanks for your help.

> Overland Park 913-451-9343

> Topeka 785-295-2745

> Wichita 316-263-0416

> Dodge City 620-227-2245

>  

> The PDF did not go through.  Here is the letter.  Sorry

>  

> Thank you for your continued correspondence with my office regarding

> thimerosal in vaccines.  I appreciate your keeping me informed on this

> important issue.

>  

> As a member of the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and

> Pensions (HELP),I too am concerned with the rise in autism in the

> United States.  I am also very aware of the debate surrounding the

> causes of the disease, specifically relating to vaccines.  Over the

> past several years, a series of biological and epidemiological studies

> have consistently presented evidence that there is no association

> between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism.  In 2004, the

> Institute of Medicine (IOM) concluded that there is no association

> between the two.  The IOM is a nonprofit organization that works

> outside the government framework to provide unbiased, evidence-based

> information to policymakers and the public at large.

>  

> However, several years ago, vaccine manufacturers pledged to

> dramatically reduce the amount of thimerosal in childhood vaccines by

> 2001 to address concerns from the public.  As I mentioned in previous

> correspondence to you, I support their decision to make these

> voluntary reductions.  But, while I support these voluntary

> reductions, I do not believe  federal requirement is appropriate.

>  

> I agree that we must continue to support research to find the true

> causes of autism and support efforts to help families with the

> emotional and financial toll autism can take.  I regret we have not

> had a chance to discuss these matters one on one.  I do appreciate you

> and other Kansans that take the time to write, call and visit in order

> to bring important issues to my attention.  However, due to my

> schedule restraints, including my chairmanship of the Senate Select

> Committee on Intelligence, I must rely on my staff in both Kansas and

> Washington to assist me in addressing constituent concerns.  They keep

> well informed on these issues.

>  

> I thank you again for taking the time to get in touch.  I look forward

> to continuing to work with you on this very important issues.

>  

> With every best wish,

>  

> Sincerely Pat

>  

> He added a hand written note;  I am sorry we do not agree with each

> other on this issue but thank you for the dialogue.

>  

>

>

>

Guest guest

I'd send him back a packet of information from www.putchildrenfirst.org and also tell him to personally contact U.S. Rep. Dan Burton's office.

His letter just oozes smpathy doesn't it? Well, you got more than what I got from the guy. I would never describe him as a "Compassionate Conservative". On May 22, 2006, at 1:00 PM, Weinmaster wrote:

Senator Pat does not believe the Federal Government should protect the citizens of the Untied States against a known neuro toxin. Lets flood his office with emails, faxes (202-224-3514) and phone calls (202-224-4774) and demand he take action.Thanks for your help.Overland Park 913-451-9343Topeka 785-295-2745Wichita 316-263-0416Dodge City 620-227-2245 The PDF did not go through. Here is the letter. Sorry Thank you for your continued correspondence with my office regarding thimerosal in vaccines. I appreciate your keeping me informed on this important issue. As a member of the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP),I too am concerned with the rise in autism in the United States. I am also very aware of the debate surrounding the causes of the disease, specifically relating to vaccines. Over the past several years, a series of biological and epidemiological studies have consistently presented evidence that there is no association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism. In 2004, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) concluded that there is no association between the two. The IOM is a nonprofit organization that works outside the government framework to provide unbiased, evidence-based information to policymakers and the public at large. However, several years ago, vaccine manufacturers pledged to dramatically reduce the amount of thimerosal in childhood vaccines by 2001 to address concerns from the public. As I mentioned in previous correspondence to you, I support their decision to make these voluntary reductions. But, while I support these voluntary reductions, I do not believe federal requirement is appropriate. I agree that we must continue to support research to find the true causes of autism and support efforts to help families with the emotional and financial toll autism can take. I regret we have not had a chance to discuss these matters one on one. I do appreciate you and other Kansans that take the time to write, call and visit in order to bring important issues to my attention. However, due to my schedule restraints, including my chairmanship of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, I must rely on my staff in both Kansas and Washington to assist me in addressing constituent concerns. They keep well informed on these issues. I thank you again for taking the time to get in touch. I look forward to continuing to work with you on this very important issues. With every best wish, Sincerely Pat He added a hand written note; I am sorry we do not agree with each other on this issue but thank you for the dialogue.

Guest guest

Send me your mailing address and I;ll send you a copyof the data I mailed to Pat concerning the flaw in the epidemiologic studies the IOM cited.those vaccines contained no mercury, , banned in Scandinavianm copunjtries in 1992.

His letter just oozes smpathy doesn't it? Well, you got more than what I got from the guy. I would never describe him as a "Compassionate Conservative". On May 22, 2006, at 1:00 PM, Weinmaster wrote:

Senator Pat does not believe the Federal Government should protect the citizens of the Untied States against a known neuro toxin. Lets flood his office with emails, faxes (202-224-3514) and phone calls (202-224-4774) and demand he take action.Thanks for your help.Overland Park 913-451-9343Topeka 785-295-2745Wichita 316-263-0416Dodge City 620-227-2245 The PDF did not go through. Here is the letter. Sorry Thank you for your continued correspondence with my office regarding thimerosal in vaccines. I appreciate your keeping me informed on this important issue. As a member of the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP),I too am concerned with the rise in autism in the United States. I am also very aware of the debate surrounding the causes of the disease, specifically relating to vaccines. Over the past several years, a series of biological and epidemiological studies have consistently presented evidence that there is no association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism. In 2004, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) concluded that there is no association between the two. The IOM is a nonprofit organization that works outside the government framework to provide unbiased, evidence-based information to policymakers and the public at large. However, several years ago, vaccine manufacturers pledged to dramatically reduce the amount of thimerosal in childhood vaccines by 2001 to address concerns from the public. As I mentioned in previous correspondence to you, I support their decision to make these voluntary reductions. But, while I support these voluntary reductions, I do not believe federal requirement is appropriate. I agree that we must continue to support research to find the true causes of autism and support efforts to help families with the emotional and financial toll autism can take. I regret we have not had a chance to discuss these matters one on one. I do appreciate you and other Kansans that take the time to write, call and visit in order to bring important issues to my attention. However, due to my schedule restraints, including my chairmanship of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, I must rely on my staff in both Kansas and Washington to assist me in addressing constituent concerns. They keep well informed on these issues. I thank you again for taking the time to get in touch. I look forward to continuing to work with you on this very important issues. With every best wish, Sincerely Pat He added a hand written note; I am sorry we do not agree with each other on this issue but thank you for the dialogue.

Guest guest

Remember this is the guy who got on Meet the Press and made the case

'for torture'. I repeat, 'for torture' of prisoners. I about blew

my morning coffee out of my nose when I heard him speak. Good

midwestern values.

On May 22, 2006, at 5:02 PM, Kerbob wrote:

> I'd send him back a packet of information from

> www.putchildrenfirst.org and also tell him to personally contact U.S.

> Rep. Dan Burton's office.

>  

>  

>> Re: Pat

>>

>> His letter just oozes smpathy doesn't it? Well, you got more than

>> what I got from the guy. I would never describe him as a

>> " Compassionate Conservative " .

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> On May 22, 2006, at 1:00 PM, Weinmaster wrote:

>>

>>>  Senator Pat does not believe the Federal Government should

>>> protect the citizens of the Untied States against a known neuro

>>> toxin.  Lets flood his office with emails, faxes (202-224-3514)  and

>>> phone calls (202-224-4774) and demand he take action.

>>> Thanks for your help.

>>> Overland Park 913-451-9343

>>> Topeka 785-295-2745

>>> Wichita 316-263-0416

>>> Dodge City 620-227-2245

>>>  

>>> The PDF did not go through.  Here is the letter.  Sorry

>>>  

>>> Thank you for your continued correspondence with my office regarding

>>> thimerosal in vaccines.  I appreciate your keeping me informed on

>>> this important issue.

>>>  

>>> As a member of the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and

>>> Pensions (HELP),I too am concerned with the rise in autism in the

>>> United States.  I am also very aware of the debate surrounding the

>>> causes of the disease, specifically relating to vaccines.  Over the

>>> past several years, a series of biological and epidemiological

>>> studies have consistently presented evidence that there is no

>>> association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism.  In

>>> 2004, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) concluded that there is no

>>> association between the two.  The IOM is a nonprofit organization

>>> that works outside the government framework to provide unbiased,

>>> evidence-based information to policymakers and the public at large.

>>>  

>>> However, several years ago, vaccine manufacturers pledged to

>>> dramatically reduce the amount of thimerosal in childhood vaccines

>>> by 2001 to address concerns from the public.  As I mentioned in

>>> previous correspondence to you, I support their decision to make

>>> these voluntary reductions.  But, while I support these voluntary

>>> reductions, I do not believe  federal requirement is appropriate.

>>>  

>>> I agree that we must continue to support research to find the true

>>> causes of autism and support efforts to help families with the

>>> emotional and financial toll autism can take.  I regret we have not

>>> had a chance to discuss these matters one on one.  I do appreciate

>>> you and other Kansans that take the time to write, call and visit in

>>> order to bring important issues to my attention.  However, due to my

>>> schedule restraints, including my chairmanship of the Senate Select

>>> Committee on Intelligence, I must rely on my staff in both Kansas

>>> and Washington to assist me in addressing constituent concerns. 

>>> They keep well informed on these issues.

>>>  

>>> I thank you again for taking the time to get in touch.  I look

>>> forward to continuing to work with you on this very important

>>> issues.

>>>  

>>> With every best wish,

>>>  

>>> Sincerely Pat

>>>  

>>> He added a hand written note;  I am sorry we do not agree with each

>>> other on this issue but thank you for the dialogue.

>>>  

>>>

>>>

>>>

Guest guest

for Bloch

forward your postal address and i'll send you what I MAILED HIM,

A MASS OF DATA STRONGLY SUGGESTING THAT PARENTS RATHER THAN THE CDC SHOULD DECIDE WHETHER THEIR KIDS SHOULD GET SINGLE DOSE MERCURY FREE VACCINES OR VACCINES FROM MULTIPLE DOSE BOTTLES CONTAINING MERCURY

H. H.Fudenberg, M.D.,DDG.IOM

Inman, SC 29349

(864) 592 8076

Website nitrf.org

From: "Kerbob" <robertbloch@...>Reply-EOHarm To: <EOHarm >Subject: Re: Pat Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:02:34 -0400

I'd send him back a packet of information from www.putchildrenfirst.org and also tell him to personally contact U.S. Rep. Dan Burton's office.

Guest guest

Is he up for re-election?

Re: Pat His letter just oozes smpathy doesn't it? Well, you got more than what I got from the guy. I would never describe him as a "Compassionate Conservative".On May 22, 2006, at 1:00 PM, Weinmaster wrote:

Guest guest

Is

Ali home now or when will she be here?

De

Im Back...

My computer is back in my bedroom..ali wont like that...OH

Well...we'll set her up in her room later..she'll have a laptop anyway when she

starts school...

Carl is coming over in the morning and painting her room, I

bought that antique bed and we'll set it up, will get the carpet

steam cleaned until I can get another one in there. and I'll get a big area

rug...I really liked my computer room, I'll get it back someday..

See ya'll later, Im busy, but in slow motion...taking my

rollaids...

Hugs, Pat

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private

users.

It has removed 198 spam emails to date.

Paying users do not have this message in their emails.

Try SPAMfighter for free

now!

Guest guest

Thank you so much Pat!

-- Re: is finally potty trained / Greenspan's Floortime

Congratulations to ! We share your joy. Pat K

Guest guest

Hi Pat,I feel your pain and frustration so much. My own daughter doesn't understand Ethan's limitations or just doesn't want to take the time to learn them. He has extremely sensitive hearing but she will still blare the tv and have the computer sound turned way up while he's in the room. She also doesn't supervise him and his sister and though she is only two and a half she beats up on her brother! I have caught her hitting him on the head over and over with a wooden spoon! If he retaliates(which is rare) in any way he's the one who gets in trouble because his sister is"too cute" for them to discipline. It makes me want to pull my hair out. I'm scared to death what's going to happen when they move out of my house. He is such a sweet,passive little boy but he does have meltdowns and when he does he kicks and hits whoever happens to be near by. His father

thinks a "good spanking" will make him behave! Oh my God!!! They are both so immature and the only one who ever looks up therapies or support programs for him is me,his other grandmother is starting to come around but this has taken three years! And she's a teacher. I will pray for you and your precious grandson and family. It is so comforting to know that I'm not the only grandmother who is looking for support on here! May God's blessings be upon you,love,Debbie

Guest guest

It sounds like we are in the same boat. I pray a lot for peace of mind. Love and blessings, Pat K

RE: Pat

Hi Pat,I feel your pain and frustration so much. My own daughter doesn't understand Ethan's limitations or just doesn't want to take the time to learn them. He has extremely sensitive hearing but she will still blare the tv and have the computer sound turned way up while he's in the room. She also doesn't supervise him and his sister and though she is only two and a half she beats up on her brother! I have caught her hitting him on the head over and over with a wooden spoon! If he retaliates(which is rare) in any way he's the one who gets in trouble because his sister is"too cute" for them to discipline. It makes me want to pull my hair out. I'm scared to death what's going to happen when they move out of my house. He is such a sweet,passive little boy but he does have meltdowns and when he does he kicks and hits whoever happens to be near by. His father thinks a "good spanking" will make him behave! Oh my God!!! They are both so immature and the only one who ever looks up therapies or support programs for him is me,his other grandmother is starting to come around but this has taken three years! And she's a teacher. I will pray for you and your precious grandson and family. It is so comforting to know that I'm not the only grandmother who is looking for support on here! May God's blessings be upon you,love,Debbie