RemedySpot.com

Pat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pat,

I just take it day by day...............I also ran the washington county ASA for 13 years here. I would like to start it up again.....(nobody ran it after me) but I am into the adult part now and I would like to get more people who care about the adults and want to see changes to help them.

I work at South High here for 5 hours a day. its hard work but it gives me a chance to think of something other then autism all the time. The ladys I work with are learning a LOT about autism! LOL! Lois

Re: Pat

Pat,

I just take it day by day...............I also ran the washington county ASA for 13 years here. I would like to start it up again.....(nobody ran it after me) but I am into the adult part now and I would like to get more people who care about the adults and want to see changes to help them.

I work at South High here for 5 hours a day. its hard work but it gives me a chance to think of something other then autism all the time. The ladys I work with are learning a LOT about autism! LOL! Lois

Yes, there is a need for more people to care about the adults with autism; there are going to be so many of them. I know what you mean

about work. Teaching part-time has been a Godsend for me.

I hope J had a good day. Karac had a good day; no power struggles with today.LOL, LOL, Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Yes, there is a need for more people to care about the adults with autism; there are going to be so many of them. I know what you mean

about work. Teaching part-time has been a Godsend for me.

I hope J had a good day. Karac had a good day; no power struggles with today.LOL, LOL, Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

My birthday is May 1 and I am 57. I am one of the grandmother's with a grandchild with autism (Tristan age 13). We have 5 children (blended family) and 6 grandchildren, Tristan being the oldest. I haven't seen a picture of Pat. We can post pictures on the list in files I think, or maybe it is photos, lol. We did that on another list I am on. Pat, if you do that, we can all see how pretty you are :)

C.

My birthday is May 1 and I am 57. I am one of the grandmother's with a grandchild with autism (Tristan age 13). We have 5 children (blended family) and 6 grandchildren, Tristan being the oldest. I haven't seen a picture of Pat. We can post pictures on the list in files I think, or maybe it is photos, lol. We did that on another list I am on. Pat, if you do that, we can all see how pretty you are :)

C.

, I am so ignorant, I don't know how to post pictures on the list. Lois and I mailed the pictures to each other. How is Tristan doing?

C.

, I am so ignorant, I don't know how to post pictures on the list. Lois and I mailed the pictures to each other. How is Tristan doing?

C.

Pat your not ignorant. Ask Karac? Y'all be surprised at what he can teach you on the computer? lol

autism From: pkuenstler@...Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:15:35 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Pat

, I am so ignorant, I don't know how to post pictures on the list. Lois and I mailed the pictures to each other. How is Tristan doing? Re: Pat

C.

Pat your not ignorant. Ask Karac? Y'all be surprised at what he can teach you on the computer? lol

autism From: pkuenstler@...Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:15:35 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Pat

, I am so ignorant, I don't know how to post pictures on the list. Lois and I mailed the pictures to each other. How is Tristan doing? Re: Pat

C.

Maybe the word is too lazy to learn. LOL, LOL, Pat K

C.

Maybe the word is too lazy to learn. LOL, LOL, Pat K

C.

I have a grandson age 14. I have a different age bunch of kids. I have a son age 37 () and then JJ age 22 then a grandson (Diamond) age 14 and a grandson age 3 (Colin).Lois

I have a grandson age 14. I have a different age bunch of kids. I have a son age 37 () and then JJ age 22 then a grandson (Diamond) age 14 and a grandson age 3 (Colin).Lois

To post pictures to the list, it is done from the homepage. We all have to go there to view them. Go here: autism/, the click on Photos on the left. On that page upper right you can click on Add Photo or Add Album where you can upload more than one picture. Once you have done that post in our group that you have done it, and then we can all view them.

C.

To post pictures to the list, it is done from the homepage. We all have to go there to view them. Go here: autism/, the click on Photos on the left. On that page upper right you can click on Add Photo or Add Album where you can upload more than one picture. Once you have done that post in our group that you have done it, and then we can all view them.

C.

But , I don't have the pictures on my computer, and I don't have a scanner. I'll keep your instructions for future reference. Love and blessings, Pat K

C.

But , I don't have the pictures on my computer, and I don't have a scanner. I'll keep your instructions for future reference. Love and blessings, Pat K

C.

• 1 month later...

Karac (care rack?). He is my grandson, but I diagnosed him when he was two and a half, and I started an ABA program with him when he was three. I feel like the mother. Our last name is Kuenstler (German); so my son chose the name. He is proud of his German background and he also likes the K's; so Karac is Karac Konrad Kuenstler. His father is Konrad Kirk Kuenstler (I liked the K's too). LOL, LOL, LOL.

Pat

I love your son's name, Karac...how do you pronounce it? What does it mean?

Very cool name, different. I like K names too, hence Kaleigh, my 'lil

princess:-) My husband's name is Kory, so we thought whenever we had our first

baby, it's name would start with a K. I so wanted a boy though and had Kaleb as

the name already picked out. So when we saw it was a girl, then my sister in-law

came up with Kaleigh and we loved it:-)She wanted us to spell it Kaylee, but we

thought that was too simple.

So, you diagnosed your grandson? Wow...and what a wonderful Grandmother you

are! It's nice to know of grandparents taking an active role in the care of a

grandchild with autism. I admire that so much. Some grandparents are so " old

school " and feel like nothing's wrong, or the child'll " grow out of it " and they

still want to treat the child like he's typical and it just doesn't work. Then

they ask the parents, " what's wrong with her, why won't she talk? or " why does

she hit herself? Make her stop " ...stuff like that. Speaking from experience I

guess:-)

>

> Karac (care rack?). He is my grandson, but I diagnosed him when he was two

and a half, and I started an ABA program with him when he was three. I feel

like the mother. Our last name is Kuenstler (German); so my son chose the name.

He is proud of his German background and he also likes the K's; so Karac is

Karac Konrad Kuenstler. His father is Konrad Kirk Kuenstler (I liked the K's

too). LOL, LOL, LOL.

>

>

>

>

>

> Pat

>

>

>

>

> I love your son's name, Karac...how do you pronounce it? What does it mean?

>

I have enjoyed your emails very much. I'm glad you joined us. It's 11:00 in Dallas and I am finally sleepy. I hope your little princess and you have a good night's sleep. Oh yes, a hot bath with Epson Salt before bed helps too and a consistent bed time.

Pat

>

>

>

>

> I love your son's name, Karac...how do you pronounce it? What does it mean?

>