RemedySpot.com

Pat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It sounds like we are in the same boat. I pray a lot for peace of mind. Love and blessings, Pat K

RE: Pat

Hi Pat,I feel your pain and frustration so much. My own daughter doesn't understand Ethan's limitations or just doesn't want to take the time to learn them. He has extremely sensitive hearing but she will still blare the tv and have the computer sound turned way up while he's in the room. She also doesn't supervise him and his sister and though she is only two and a half she beats up on her brother! I have caught her hitting him on the head over and over with a wooden spoon! If he retaliates(which is rare) in any way he's the one who gets in trouble because his sister is"too cute" for them to discipline. It makes me want to pull my hair out. I'm scared to death what's going to happen when they move out of my house. He is such a sweet,passive little boy but he does have meltdowns and when he does he kicks and hits whoever happens to be near by. His father thinks a "good spanking" will make him behave! Oh my God!!! They are both so immature and the only one who ever looks up therapies or support programs for him is me,his other grandmother is starting to come around but this has taken three years! And she's a teacher. I will pray for you and your precious grandson and family. It is so comforting to know that I'm not the only grandmother who is looking for support on here! May God's blessings be upon you,love,Debbie

• 2 months later...

She is.....I've see her too --- Good looking lady Pat K ;) Karac is cute too :)

e (hope I'm in that kind of shape someday as I'm not now :) LOL, LOL

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Sat, November 14, 2009 7:19:42 PMSubject: Pat

Pat,

I got the pictures!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!! WOO_HOO!!! You are one nice looking chick!! LOL!!! And your daugther and granddaugthers are VERY pretty!!!!! And karac is a VERY handsome guy!! Thanks so much for the pictures!!!

We went to the food store today and J got his "Green box" but I hid them when we got home and only stuck 2 of them in a box with the sugarfree ones. hehe! Lois

Lois Noland 240-420-6120Always in search for the "cure"

Lois Noland240-420-3692I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure"

I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.

She is.....I've see her too --- Good looking lady Pat K ;) Karac is cute too :)

e (hope I'm in that kind of shape someday as I'm not now :) LOL, LOL

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Sat, November 14, 2009 7:19:42 PMSubject: Pat

Pat,

I got the pictures!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!! WOO_HOO!!! You are one nice looking chick!! LOL!!! And your daugther and granddaugthers are VERY pretty!!!!! And karac is a VERY handsome guy!! Thanks so much for the pictures!!!

We went to the food store today and J got his "Green box" but I hid them when we got home and only stuck 2 of them in a box with the sugarfree ones. hehe! Lois

Lois Noland 240-420-6120Always in search for the "cure"

Lois Noland240-420-3692I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure"

I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.

Thank you, Lois, I'm very thankful for my family and I know you are of yours. I'm glad J got the 'Green box" You are so sneaky. LOL, LOL.

I like having the picture of you and J. I can visualize you as I email you and as I pray for you.

I just keep praying that J's blood sugar comes down. With the exception of pinching (he and got into a power struggle over when Karac would have his pizza. Karac wanted pizza and then work; wanted work and then pizza). I think after Karac pinched they reached a compromise. LOL, Did J have a good day? Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat

Pat,

I got the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO_HOO!!! You are one nice looking chick!! LOL!!! And your daugther and granddaugthers are VERY pretty!!!!! And karac is a VERY handsome guy!! Thanks so much for the pictures!!!

Lois Noland 240-420-6120

Always in search for the "cure"

Lois Noland

240-420-3692

I don't give in

I don't give up

And I don't take no for an answer

Always looking for the "Cure"

I don't give in

I don't give up

And I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,

He will Bring you though it.

Thank you, Lois, I'm very thankful for my family and I know you are of yours. I'm glad J got the 'Green box" You are so sneaky. LOL, LOL.

I like having the picture of you and J. I can visualize you as I email you and as I pray for you.

I just keep praying that J's blood sugar comes down. With the exception of pinching (he and got into a power struggle over when Karac would have his pizza. Karac wanted pizza and then work; wanted work and then pizza). I think after Karac pinched they reached a compromise. LOL, Did J have a good day? Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat

Pat,

I got the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO_HOO!!! You are one nice looking chick!! LOL!!! And your daugther and granddaugthers are VERY pretty!!!!! And karac is a VERY handsome guy!! Thanks so much for the pictures!!!

Lois Noland 240-420-6120

Lois Noland

240-420-3692

I don't give in

I don't give up

I don't give in

I don't give up

If God Brings you to it,

e, you and Lois are so funny. The good thing is that my 81 year old husband still thinks his 77 year old wife is pretty. Isn't love grand? LOL, LOL, Pat K

Pat

Pat,

Lois Noland 240-420-6120

Lois Noland

240-420-3692

I don't give in

I don't give up

I don't give in

I don't give up

If God Brings you to it,

e, you and Lois are so funny. The good thing is that my 81 year old husband still thinks his 77 year old wife is pretty. Isn't love grand? LOL, LOL, Pat K

Pat

Pat,

Lois Noland 240-420-6120

Lois Noland

240-420-3692

I don't give in

I don't give up

I don't give in

I don't give up

If God Brings you to it,

Pat,

I like having the visual too. J had a pretty good day........A few times he 'tapped" me but nothing bad. I warned him while we were out that I would take him home and dad could watch him while "I" went to the store........He would say no-no and start acting ok then. Lois

Re: Pat

Pat,

I like having the visual too. J had a pretty good day........A few times he 'tapped" me but nothing bad. I warned him while we were out that I would take him home and dad could watch him while "I" went to the store........He would say no-no and start acting ok then. Lois

Pat,

that is so nice he thinks that way.....BUT you ARE pretty!!!!!!! I hope I can keep as fit as you when I am that age. I am trying at age 54! haha!

J is really sneaky!He got into the other fridge and got out the regular popsicles! I caught him and took it away! ZEESH! Lois

Pat,

that is so nice he thinks that way.....BUT you ARE pretty!!!!!!! I hope I can keep as fit as you when I am that age. I am trying at age 54! haha!

J is really sneaky!He got into the other fridge and got out the regular popsicles! I caught him and took it away! ZEESH! Lois

It sounds like J has good receptive language, he likes going to the store, and he believes you mean what you say. You ae a good mother. Have a good day. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

It sounds like J has good receptive language, he likes going to the store, and he believes you mean what you say. You ae a good mother. Have a good day. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Thank you. I have been blessed. You shouldn't have a problem; from previous emails, you are very active and keep yourself in shape physically. You sound like my girls. They all do workouts regularly. The daughter in the picture with me is 59. She is my oldest; the other two are 55 and 54.

I use to swim a mile every morning before going to work. I quit because it was ruining my hair and skin. I still walk and ride the bike with Karac.

J is smart to be so sneaky. I love it. Yesterday Karac had taken a break and he and Ermil had gone for a walk. When they were on the way back, Karac ran ahead of Ermil on purpose and locked her out. It made him laugh; he was tired of working with her; she is very insistent that he "learn things". I had to make him go let her back in the house. She is so serious; I don't think she thought it was funny. LOL, LOL.

Good luck on outsmarting J. LOL, LOL. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Thank you. I have been blessed. You shouldn't have a problem; from previous emails, you are very active and keep yourself in shape physically. You sound like my girls. They all do workouts regularly. The daughter in the picture with me is 59. She is my oldest; the other two are 55 and 54.

I use to swim a mile every morning before going to work. I quit because it was ruining my hair and skin. I still walk and ride the bike with Karac.

J is smart to be so sneaky. I love it. Yesterday Karac had taken a break and he and Ermil had gone for a walk. When they were on the way back, Karac ran ahead of Ermil on purpose and locked her out. It made him laugh; he was tired of working with her; she is very insistent that he "learn things". I had to make him go let her back in the house. She is so serious; I don't think she thought it was funny. LOL, LOL.

Good luck on outsmarting J. LOL, LOL. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Hey Lois,

Sorry to cut in on this thread, but I am 54 also. I will be 55 on 12/03. When is

your birthday?

>

> Pat,

> that is so nice he thinks that way.....BUT you ARE pretty!!!!!!! I hope I can

keep as fit as you when I am that age. I am trying at age 54! haha!

> J is really sneaky!He got into the other fridge and got out the regular

popsicles! I caught him and took it away! ZEESH! Lois

> Re: Pat

>

Hey Lois,

Sorry to cut in on this thread, but I am 54 also. I will be 55 on 12/03. When is

your birthday?

>

> Pat,

> that is so nice he thinks that way.....BUT you ARE pretty!!!!!!! I hope I can

keep as fit as you when I am that age. I am trying at age 54! haha!

> J is really sneaky!He got into the other fridge and got out the regular

popsicles! I caught him and took it away! ZEESH! Lois

> Re: Pat

>

Pat,

You have a daugther my age! when is her birthday? Mine is May 10th. My parent were older when they had me.....My mom would be 92 and my dad would be 97! I lost them both at age 72. My mom had alhimers and lived with me the last 5 years of her life. I had J during that time and 5 months after my mom died I found out that J had autism! Lois

Pat,

You have a daugther my age! when is her birthday? Mine is May 10th. My parent were older when they had me.....My mom would be 92 and my dad would be 97! I lost them both at age 72. My mom had alhimers and lived with me the last 5 years of her life. I had J during that time and 5 months after my mom died I found out that J had autism! Lois

My youngest daughter's name is Toy Ruth; her birthday is July 20th. Her Daddy said they picked her birthday to land on the moon. She was an anchor and news reporter in Bakersville when she married Steve White. She has no children which is her big disappointment.

Lois, you are amazing. How have you endured so much? Where does your strength come from? Love and blessings Pat K

Pat,

My youngest daughter's name is Toy Ruth; her birthday is July 20th. Her Daddy said they picked her birthday to land on the moon. She was an anchor and news reporter in Bakersville when she married Steve White. She has no children which is her big disappointment.

Lois, you are amazing. How have you endured so much? Where does your strength come from? Love and blessings Pat K

Pat,

Lois, Toy is Bull headed too, but she comes from a long line of strong willed women. LOL, LOL, Pat K

I just told Pat it is May 10th. I am "taurus" the bull......headed! hehe! Lois

Lois, Toy is Bull headed too, but she comes from a long line of strong willed women. LOL, LOL, Pat K

I just told Pat it is May 10th. I am "taurus" the bull......headed! hehe! Lois