RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Carol,I am in northern California.Thanks.-LennyTo: RawDairy Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 10:08:15 AMSubject: Re: hi

There is a Ramona in San Diego county and one in Sacramento county. Are you in northern or southern California?CarolI'm probly way to far away in Ramona,CA..I'm planning on starting a milk share next year..I have dairy goats..LJPS hiHi all,My name is Lenny Yoranouw lyoranouwyahoo (DOT)

comI live in Santa Clara County, California.My family has been buying raw milk, cream and kefir from Organic pastures from wholefood market, I am looking for people in the area who would be interested in forming a coop to buy raw milk direct. If we have enough people, then we can buy wholesale price.Or,is there a coop established in the area already?Thanks.Sincerely,Lenny

Guest guest

I'm in San Diego county,I didn't know there was another one...LJPS

hi

Hi all,My name is Lenny Yoranouw lyoranouwI live in Santa Clara County, California.My family has been buying raw milk, cream and kefir from Organic pastures from wholefood market, I am looking for people in the area who would be interested in forming a coop to buy raw milk direct. If we have enough people, then we can buy wholesale price.Or,is there a coop established in the area already?Thanks.Sincerely,Lenny

Guest guest

I'm in San Diego county,I didn't know there was another one...LJPS

hi

Hi all,My name is Lenny Yoranouw lyoranouwI live in Santa Clara County, California.My family has been buying raw milk, cream and kefir from Organic pastures from wholefood market, I am looking for people in the area who would be interested in forming a coop to buy raw milk direct. If we have enough people, then we can buy wholesale price.Or,is there a coop established in the area already?Thanks.Sincerely,Lenny

Guest guest

Hi there, and welcome! I really enjoy Turbo Jam, but I don't know if I

can answer your question. One person's fun is another person's

torture. ;) For sheer fun, I enjoy the Crunch dancy workouts. I always

enjoy those. I never know what's going to seem like fun from one day

to the next. Welcome to the group, though!

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 8:14 AM, fowlerj38 <fowlerj38@...> wrote:

> hi im new to this site but excited to see what videos everyone is using and

wht accomplishments are being made with them. i am using my leslie sansone

videos. i also have slim in six which i used to loose before til  i hurt back in

car accident bout byhear and half ago so figured the walking tapes till get back

ninto it. also borrowed my t=daughters turbo jam and me and co workerare gonna

try those. any tips for which exercises are fun bvut work?

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Hi there, and welcome! I really enjoy Turbo Jam, but I don't know if I

can answer your question. One person's fun is another person's

torture. ;) For sheer fun, I enjoy the Crunch dancy workouts. I always

enjoy those. I never know what's going to seem like fun from one day

to the next. Welcome to the group, though!

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 8:14 AM, fowlerj38 <fowlerj38@...> wrote:

> hi im new to this site but excited to see what videos everyone is using and

wht accomplishments are being made with them. i am using my leslie sansone

videos. i also have slim in six which i used to loose before til  i hurt back in

car accident bout byhear and half ago so figured the walking tapes till get back

ninto it. also borrowed my t=daughters turbo jam and me and co workerare gonna

try those. any tips for which exercises are fun bvut work?

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Oh my goodness, Cecilia, this is awful! My prayers are with you and your family!

hi

sorry ladies havent posted has been evenful week for me, my son wrecked my blazer and then tried to kill himself all while i was in poconos for the wekedn with my husband at nascar races so i came back to a mess, so please forgive me ifim not on here for awhile will try t check in but if not will get back as soon as things are more under control. cecilia

Guest guest

Oh Celia, I am am sorry I missed your earlier post. I am so sorry that you came to such an awful situation withyour son. I am relieved that he survived the accident and his suicide attempt. I will keep you and your son in my prayers.

Kathy hi

sorry ladies havent posted has been evenful week for me, my son wrecked my blazer and then tried to kill himself all while i was in poconos for the wekedn with my husband at nascar races so i came back to a mess, so please forgive me ifim not on here for awhile will try t check in but if not will get back as soon as things are more under control. cecilia

Guest guest

I'm sorry to hear this. Yes, fitness can take a back burner for awhile as you

focus on your family. I hope your son is getting some therapy and is okay.

Hugs,

>

> sorry ladies havent posted has been evenful week for me, my son wrecked my

blazer and then tried to kill himself all while i was in poconos for the wekedn

with my husband at nascar races so i came back to a mess, so please forgive me

ifim not on here for awhile will try t check in but if not will get back as soon

as things are more under control. cecilia

>

Guest guest

Oh, no! Put me down along with those who are thinking of and praying for you

too!

>

ifim not on here for awhile will try t check in but if not will get back as soon

>

Guest guest

Oh, no! Put me down along with those who are thinking of and praying for you

too!

>

>

Guest guest

Hi, , it has been a long time since I have heard from you. I know that

moving your mother was a lot of work; I remember when I had to move my mother.

My mother lived in Haskell, Texas and we moved her here to an assisted living

place in Dallas, where we live. Those were challenging times.

It is a blessing that was good. It is amazing how God always meets our

needs.

DIL said Karac had a rough night last night. He wanted to go for a walk at 10:00 and

she said, "no". Those are fighting words to Karac; so she decided to just open the

door and let him go walk. He stood at the door and calmed down before she would

let him back in. Thankfully, he went to bed and slept and was fine this morning. He

is liking Day Camp.

I have continued to pray for you.

I pray you have a good day. Love and blessings,

Prayer for Kellie

>

>

> Hi, all...I just read Judy's post, as well as I know I've been praying...I know Pat K is...Kellie' s doc appointment is this morning at 9:30. She is upbeat --- but nervous too as we all would be.

>

> Anyone else want to pray at 9:30 central time???? I'm going to be on my knees.

>

> J

>

Get ready to win! You could score awesome prizes all summer long on AOL.

Guest guest

Good morning. I'm on my way to worship and thank God for DIL, little kids, and Karac's safe arrival last night

in Colorado. I don't know if Karac had any meltdowns, but I do know she was going to stop and take him for a walk at one point.

Received all information from DDS (dear derelict, son). Like most males he rarely gets inportant details. LOL.LOL,

Thanks for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K

Re: I'm a big believer in this:

I also try hard to avoid food dyes and artificial colors as much as possible. If Ricky eats anything with Red 40 or Yellow 6, for example, he becomes aggressive and hyper. I have been a member of the Feingold association in years past. i can't afford to join now, but know what to avoid.

Guest guest

Thank God for Karac's safe trip! Hopefully all will go well while he is there

and on the way back. How long will he be in Colorado?

Have a good day!

Guest guest

DIL plans to stay a week unless there is a problem. One of my daughters travels a lot; so she has earned points for free stays at

the La Quinta's. She is going to offer one to DIL if things get uncomfortable for Karac at her parents. My daughters are very generous, kind, and helpful if I do say so. LOL, LOL,

you are so sweet to be so caring and I pray things went well for you and yours today. Love and blessings, Pat K

Re: Hi

Thank God for Karac's safe trip! Hopefully all will go well while he is there and on the way back. How long will he be in Colorado?

Have a good day!

Guest guest

That makes me so happy for you and J; God is so good to give us times of peace and joy.

You and J deserve it. Love and blessings, Pat K

Hi

Hi all,

Just a quik note to say I am back from the Ocean! J had a great time! I will catch up later. Lois

Lois Noland 240-420-6120

Always in search for the "cure"

Lois Noland

240-420-3692

I don't give in

I don't give up

And I don't take no for an answer

Always looking for the "Cure"

I don't give in

I don't give up

And I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,

He will Bring you though it.

Guest guest

so glad you are back...

j

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 9:21:26 PMSubject: Hi

Hi all,

Just a quik note to say I am back from the Ocean! J had a great time! I will catch up later. Lois

Lois Noland 240-420-6120Always in search for the "cure"

Lois Noland240-420-3692I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take no for an answerAlways looking for the "Cure"

I don't give inI don't give upAnd I don't take NO for an answer.

If God Brings you to it,He will Bring you though it.

Guest guest

Pat,

We had a pretty good day yesterday. We went to church, ate lunch at the church picnic. Then Ricky went with his I/O waiver home/personal care provider to the YMCA and Mc s. That has been such a blessing to my family. Ricky gets to have what I consider a mentor, kind of like Big Brothers/Big Sisters, only this person is specifically trained through our county board of Developmental Disabilities to work with kids like Ricky. They have had so much fun. Ricky got up good this morning for his summer program. Tomorrow is his last day and he gets to go swimming. Then school starts Thursday.

I hope you have a good day!

___

Guest guest

that is so encouraging. That souds like a wonderful program. I pray things

continue to go well for you and Ricky. Praise God. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

We had a pretty good day yesterday. We went to church, ate lunch at the church picnic. Then Ricky went with his I/O waiver home/personal care provider to the YMCA and Mc s. That has been such a blessing to my family. Ricky gets to have what I consider a mentor, kind of like Big Brothers/Big Sisters, only this person is specifically trained through our county board of Developmental Disabilities to work with kids like Ricky. They have had so much fun. Ricky got up good this morning for his summer program. Tomorrow is his last day and he gets to go swimming. Then school starts Thursday.

___

Guest guest

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:37:20 PMSubject: Re: Hi

continue to go well for you and Ricky. Praise God. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Hi

Pat,

___

Guest guest

Ooops! I knew I wrote something here. I am not used to this new laptop yet.

yes, this program is wonderful. I am glad to have a break once in a while.

From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>autism Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 8:56:39 PMSubject: Re: Hi

From: "pkuenstler@ aol.com" <pkuenstleraol (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:37:20 PMSubject: Re: Hi

continue to go well for you and Ricky. Praise God. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Hi

Pat,

___

Guest guest

thanks Pat! My van broke down today and I had to get an altenator (sp)? for it! ZEESH! Thank god it didn't happen at the beach.I start back to work this wednesday at my school and J started awakenings (day program) today. I had him start at only a half a day to get him used to it. They said he did ok. Lois

Guest guest

Yes, thankfully the van didn't break down at the beach. I'm praying DIL's van doesn't break down before

she gets back for Colorado. I haven't heard from her since she left; I'm assuming everything is going well, and

I have to admit not having Karac has made my first week back at school easier.

Do you have to pay for J's day program? Do you just work a half day? Enjoy your last day before school starts. Love and blessings, Pat K

thanks Pat! My van broke down today and I had to get an altenator (sp)? for it! ZEESH! Thank god it didn't happen at the beach.I start back to work this wednesday at my school and J started awakenings (day program) today. I had him start at only a half a day to get him used to it. They said he did ok. Lois

Guest guest

Certainly is.

_____

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of

Ernest Willingham

Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:02 PM

Subject: Hi

Quiet, ain't it?

--

Be Yourself @ mail.com!

Choose From 200+ Email Addresses

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!

Guest guest

Here is one of my weird experiments: Pistachio soaks, sprouted chick peas,

onion, garlic, and sweet red pepper blended with a bit of water to a thick paté,

then used as a veggie dip. But why stop there? This weekend I'll use it as a

sauce to make dehydrated kale chips. A little lemon juice should make the sauce

even more pleasing. I just grew some wheat grass in an old oblong crock with no

growing medium. When the roots started to form, I kept the berries thinly spread

in the bottom of the crock and misted gently twice a day. After 6 days, it was a

veritable mat of grass and tasted no different than the grass in the trays of

soil. Has anyone tried throwing the blades of grass into their green smoothie? I

keep juicing it all and forgetting. Might be more convenient, eh?

Sproutingly,

Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:47:34 PM

Subject: RE: Hi

Certainly is.

_____

[mailto:] On Behalf Of

Ernest Willingham

Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:02 PM

Subject: Hi

Quiet, ain't it?

--

Be Yourself @ mail.com!