RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been getting this message as well. 

Ron Grice, DC

On 12/29/2010 1:21 PM, AboWoman@... wrote:

I hope it was spam. cause this is a really tacky

message to be sending the list.

Minga Guerrero DC

Re: Re: Hi

:

Looks like someone is spamming using your

email as the

return address.

Lyndon McGill, D.C.

Salem, Oregon

www.SalemSpineClinic.com

www.EvolvingDaily.com

> Hello there, how have you been?

> Did you get nice presents?

> This christmas was really expensive but

luckily I have

> made alot of money. Its almost 2011 and

I think its gonna

> be an awesome new year. You should read

this article about

> how to make so much money like I do:

> http://news7woos.com/?article=9391887

>

Guest guest

I have been getting this message as well. 

Ron Grice, DC

On 12/29/2010 1:21 PM, AboWoman@... wrote:

I hope it was spam. cause this is a really tacky

message to be sending the list.

Minga Guerrero DC

:

Looks like someone is spamming using your

email as the

return address.

Lyndon McGill, D.C.

Salem, Oregon

www.SalemSpineClinic.com

www.EvolvingDaily.com

> This christmas was really expensive but

luckily I have

> made alot of money. Its almost 2011 and

I think its gonna

> be an awesome new year. You should read

this article about

>

Guest guest

me too.....sk

Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com

AboWoman@...CC: twogems@...; drandrewcha@...; From: rongrice@...Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:45:55 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Hi

I have been getting this message as well. Ron Grice, DCOn 12/29/2010 1:21 PM, AboWoman@... wrote:

I hope it was spam. cause this is a really tacky message to be sending the list.

Minga Guerrero DC

:Looks like someone is spamming using your email as thereturn address.Lyndon McGill, D.C.Salem, Oregonwww.SalemSpineClinic.comwww.EvolvingDaily.com> Hello there, how have you been?> Did you get nice presents?> This christmas was really expensive but luckily I have> made alot of money. Its almost 2011 and I think its gonna> be an awesome new year. You should read this article about> how to make so much money like I do:> http://news7woos.com/?article=9391887>

Guest guest

me too.....sk

Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com

AboWoman@...CC: twogems@...; drandrewcha@...; From: rongrice@...Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:45:55 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Hi

I have been getting this message as well. Ron Grice, DCOn 12/29/2010 1:21 PM, AboWoman@... wrote:

I hope it was spam. cause this is a really tacky message to be sending the list.

Minga Guerrero DC

:Looks like someone is spamming using your email as thereturn address.Lyndon McGill, D.C.Salem, Oregonwww.SalemSpineClinic.comwww.EvolvingDaily.com> Hello there, how have you been?> Did you get nice presents?> This christmas was really expensive but luckily I have> made alot of money. Its almost 2011 and I think its gonna> be an awesome new year. You should read this article about> how to make so much money like I do:> http://news7woos.com/?article=9391887>

Guest guest

It’s spam!!!?

Dang. I signed up and am already earning money!

It’s in a Nigerian bank account and will take some doing to get it.

E. Abrahamson, D.C.

Chiropractic physician

Lake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic

315 Second Street

Lake Oswego, OR 97034

503-635-6246

Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:21:44 -0500

<twogems@...>, <drandrewcha@...>

Cc: < >

Subject: Re: Re: Hi

Minga Guerrero DC

:

Looks like someone is spamming using your email as the

return address.

Lyndon McGill, D.C.

Salem, Oregon

www.SalemSpineClinic.com <http://www.salemspineclinic.com/>

www.EvolvingDaily.com <http://www.evolvingdaily.com/>

> This christmas was really expensive but luckily I have

> made alot of money. Its almost 2011 and I think its gonna

> be an awesome new year. You should read this article about

>

Guest guest

It’s spam!!!?

Dang. I signed up and am already earning money!

It’s in a Nigerian bank account and will take some doing to get it.

E. Abrahamson, D.C.

Chiropractic physician

Lake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic

315 Second Street

Lake Oswego, OR 97034

503-635-6246

Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:21:44 -0500

<twogems@...>, <drandrewcha@...>

Cc: < >

Subject: Re: Re: Hi

Minga Guerrero DC

:

Looks like someone is spamming using your email as the

return address.

Lyndon McGill, D.C.

Salem, Oregon

www.SalemSpineClinic.com <http://www.salemspineclinic.com/>

www.EvolvingDaily.com <http://www.evolvingdaily.com/>

> This christmas was really expensive but luckily I have

> made alot of money. Its almost 2011 and I think its gonna

> be an awesome new year. You should read this article about

>

Guest guest

Hi Liz, it's good to hear from you.  If you are an outdoors walker, you would

love our weather here this winter.  I am starting to use my Fitness Glide and my

goal this year is to get it done!  Of course, it's not a one time deal....it is

a lifelong change of habit.  I've been using Spark People for wonderful

recipes.  You can even put together a cookbook on the site to keep your

favorites together.  That has really been helping as I don't mind the actual

cooking but hate trying to come up with meal ideas.  To lose 20 pounds in a year

is great!  Have a peaceful day.

Chris

Guest guest

Welcome to the group.  I know casting seems overwhelming, but if you need to do it, it is very manageable.  I could get another x-ray in the next month to see what the curve is doing.  I am the parent of 2 boys with infantile scoliosis.  1 was successfully treated with casting and my 2nd is 20 months and between 10 & 15 degrees.  I will say that casting was so successful and barely changed my 1st son's life, that I would and will do it again without a second thought.  at 20 degrees your daughter could be resolving, if it isn't however, casting isn't bad.  You will do great. 

JennMommy to Cole & Max

Guest guest

Hello! I just wanted to say I know exactly what you're going through. My 7 month

old son Jay got his first cast a week ago today. The first couple days were very

hard...but I'm amazed how well he's adjusted in just a week! I'm just so

thankful this treatment is available to him...that's how I choose to look at it!

Good luck, every day it gets a little easier.

>

> My son got his first cast 4days ago.I feel so bad I know it's for the best but

it's terrible seeing your baby in a cast.do these things really work?I feel so

lost.

>

Guest guest

Everyday does get better. Its is a looooooooooooooooooooooooong journey, but a path that is gladly taken. We started casting Logan at 9 months old. He is 2 now and will be 3 in June. He surprises us everyday with ALL the things he can do right beside his 2 big brothers. Dont give up! It gets better. Logan's mama (45 down to 9, out of cast last september, 2 years old, 12th cast.) From: lindsayrineer <lindsayrineer@...> infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:43 AM Subject: Re: Hi

Hello! I just wanted to say I know exactly what you're going through. My 7 month old son Jay got his first cast a week ago today. The first couple days were very hard...but I'm amazed how well he's adjusted in just a week! I'm just so thankful this treatment is available to him...that's how I choose to look at it! Good luck, every day it gets a little easier.

>

> My son got his first cast 4days ago.I feel so bad I know it's for the best but it's terrible seeing your baby in a cast.do these things really work?I feel so lost.

>

Guest guest

fina is know in her third cast, she is 19 months and it´s incredible to see all she can do in her cast!!, she dances, climbs every chair, table, jumps around, nobody can stop her!! and the most important thing is that she is a happy kid!! She is alwayas smilying, laughing and playing with her eldest sister. Promise, it does get better!!! We know that we still have a long way to go, but are happy to be going through it because it´s for sure the best option! and we have to give THANKS to and ISOP for let us discover this amazing treatment!!!

Love to you all,

na mom to fina from Montevideo, Uruguay

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Medlin <amanda.medlin@...> wrote:

Everyday does get better. Its is a looooooooooooooooooooooooong journey, but a path that is gladly taken.

We started casting Logan at 9 months old. He is 2 now and will be 3 in June. He surprises us everyday with ALL the things he can do right beside his 2 big brothers. Dont give up! It gets better.

Logan's mama (45 down to 9, out of cast last september, 2 years old, 12th cast.)

From: lindsayrineer <lindsayrineer@...>infantile scoliosis treatment

Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:43 AMSubject: Re: Hi

Hello! I just wanted to say I know exactly what you're going through. My 7 month old son Jay got his first cast a week ago today. The first couple days were very hard...but I'm amazed how well he's adjusted in just a week! I'm just so thankful this treatment is available to him...that's how I choose to look at it! Good luck, every day it gets a little easier.

>> My son got his first cast 4days ago.I feel so bad I know it's for the best but it's terrible seeing your baby in a cast.do these things really work?I feel so lost.

>

Guest guest

Hi Meagan,Please request an RVAD and press the docs hard for Early Treatment with Mehta’s specialized EDF casting . Have you been able to read the “Growth as a corrective force” article or view A New Direction DVD, yet?HRH From: infantile scoliosis treatment [mailto:infantile scoliosis treatment ] On Behalf Of hannahsmum2011Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:48 PMinfantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Hi HiAs my name says I'm Hannah's mum- Hannah is our beautiful 8 month old baby- at 6 months she was diagnosed with Infantile Scoliosis- her first X Rays showed a 19 degree curve and they have decided to watch and wait- however some days she seems to be getting worse (visibly we can see the curve of her spine). The dr's here have said that over 20 degrees they cast etc- we have only just got the frame at our local hospital to do Mehta casting. I know I don't want her in plaster and 19 degrees is minor in comparison to some babies in here but it seems cruel to leave her at 19 degrees where if she was treated at 20 she could end up straight again. We are in Melbourne Australia- we have decided though that if her curve gets worse we will go wherever it takes to get her fixed as I'm a paediatric orthopedic nurse and I've worked with teenagers who have spinal rodding done and we want to avoid that for Hannah. Anyway that's us. Meagan.

Guest guest

Add drardragowtham@... to e library please .. thanks On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM, rba subhashini <kbasubhashini@...> wrote:

add me to e library

Guest guest

Hello. I am preparing for ore 1. I would like to be your partner. How do you think we slhould conduct our studies?????--- Em seg, 25/6/12, Suprada Badri <suprada85@...> escreveu:

De: Suprada Badri <suprada85@...>Assunto: hiPara: " " < >Data: Segunda-feira, 25 de Junho de 2012, 9:08

Hi I am Suprada.I am preparing for ORE 1.Would like to have a study partner.Kindly add me to e-library as well.

My mail id is suprada85@... you!

Guest guest

A wise decision Dray. Do you go off just the abx? You have a lot of computer time. What happened to Diane? I know Dixie is busy... Maybe Diane is busy w kids.Sent from my iPodOn Jul 8, 2012, at 11:56 AM, Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> wrote:

Hi Group-I had switched to daily digest and it's too complicated for me to read the posts and respond, it doesn't show the whole post.... My new treatment is going well. Entraining the immune system makes me tired- the weeks off my abx. That being said I've been able to do a lot more. Aandraya

Guest guest

-But I don't like the daily digest at all, it's too hard to follow the posts and then respond. They changed the format.Yes, I stay on all my other meds, just go off the abx, mepron, art, etc.- all the killing stuff. Aandraya On Jul 8, 2012, at 4:20 PM, goldstein wrote: A wise decision Dray. Do you go off just the abx? You have a lot of computer time. What happened to Diane? I know Dixie is busy... Maybe Diane is busy w kids.Sent from my iPodOn Jul 8, 2012, at 11:56 AM, Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> wrote: Hi Group-I had switched to daily digest and it's too complicated for me to read the posts and respond, it doesn't show the whole post.... My new treatment is going well. Entraining the immune system makes me tired- the weeks off my abx. That being said I've been able to do a lot more. Aandraya

Guest guest

Dear All, I would be very grateful if anyone can be so kind to send me some of the previous papers, as I have just joined the group. Thank you very much in advance.Jelena