Gladys soon, Louise.

Katrina wrote:

>

> Hi, My name is Katrina. My Mother-n-Law, Gladys has Stills disease. I have

alot of questions about Still's. Mammie is 54 and was dig. with Still's 1 year

ago. We thought it was from chemical poisoning. She worked at a saw mill for 9

years and uncovered some lumber and the chemicals and steam hit her in the face

a week after that she got sick.

> Doctors have ran every test and said that they done a prosses of elimination.

And said she has Still's. Her symptoms are alot like the ones I've read. She has

very high fevers, She has lost 58lbs and can't gain a pound back. She eats good

and drinks ensure plus but doesn't gain a pound. She weights 99lbs now. She gets

a rash and it turns brown, like a sun burn. It itches and comes up unexpectly.

> She has no energy. It takes alot for her to even get out of bed or a chair.

She looses blood and cant reproduce it. Doctors have done every test possible

but can't figure out where her blood is going. She gets blood once a month.

> She is taking prednisone 40mg. That is it besides seizure meds. Mammie was

the kind of person who wouldn't even miss work if she had phneumonia, believe me

she loved her job. Now she sits in her house all the time. How can we help her.

Mammie doesn't complain about being sick, she never has. But she seems depressed

and we don't know what to do to make her feel better. She can't get out like she

use to and do the things she injoyed like fishing and Atv riding. Taking her to

the store wears her out. What can we do for her? Any ideas would really help.

> Thank You for listening. Katrina Kentucky

>

>

probably the sudden exposure to the chemicals prompted a severe immune

response, which led to a mass production of B cells, which were never

switched off, thus leading to the stills. Just my theory.

Has she had a urinalysis and checked for microscopic hematuria, the stills

can cause this, it can drop hemoglobin counts to 6.

Dear Katrina,

I wish Gladys was feeling better. I wish that she didn't have to deal with

this disease. It sounds like your already helping a great deal by

supporting her and finding out more about this disease.

I think all I would want from friends and family is to understand my disease

and realize I am not well. A shoulder if needed and help if needed. It can

be so difficult to deal with and understand this disease.

The symptoms of the disease can drastically change from one hour to the next

or even one minute to the next. To me this can be the hardest part of

dealing with this disease. One minute you may feel not to bad the next

minute you may feel fatigued and be in pain. This is so frustrating.

The beginning of this disease seems to usually be the worst. Everyone with

this disease is so different yet have similar symptoms. In time with a good

Doctor and love and support from friends and family Gladys will hopefully

get better soon. I will keep Gladys and her friends and family in my

prayers. Welcome to the group I am glad you found us.

I wish all of you the best,

jatw@...

Dear Katrina,

I wish Gladys was feeling better. I wish that she didn't have to deal with

this disease. It sounds like your already helping a great deal by

supporting her and finding out more about this disease.

I think all I would want from friends and family is to understand my disease

and realize I am not well. A shoulder if needed and help if needed. It can

be so difficult to deal with and understand this disease.

The symptoms of the disease can drastically change from one hour to the next

or even one minute to the next. To me this can be the hardest part of

dealing with this disease. One minute you may feel not to bad the next

minute you may feel fatigued and be in pain. This is so frustrating.

The beginning of this disease seems to usually be the worst. Everyone with

this disease is so different yet have similar symptoms. In time with a good

Doctor and love and support from friends and family Gladys will hopefully

get better soon. I will keep Gladys and her friends and family in my

prayers. Welcome to the group I am glad you found us.

I wish all of you the best,

jatw@...

• 3 weeks later...

Did you have a mammogram done already today??? If so that was quick !

Are your migrains triggered by the tropical depression you just had go through there??? Plus there's another one building up by Cuba... Those just might be triggering them??? I see a Headache neurologist, and they also do experimental drugs on folks that need it... Took them two years to get the right combo for me, which works most of the time now, Except when the storms are around... The worse the storm, the worse the migrain... They can start up to Five days before the storm gets here... Its according to how big the storm is... so just a thought for ya...

((( Soft Hugs )))

Helen

Helen,,,Glad you liked them,,,, I love your little girl and the kitten,,,its so cute!!! Im doing okay,,, been battleing a migraine for days now,,,,,Ive been taking so much advil its killing my stomache,,,so I have to stop taking it for a while,,,,dont know what else to do, they have tried all the meds they can, last time I was at my neurologist she said they could not try anything else because of my Chron's, so im kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. I had a little scare this morning found a lump on my breast,, but turns out it is a cyst!!! Thank God!!! Jessi was online at the time and helped a lot!!! I love her,,,,she is so sweet and helpful!!!! So right now I am in limbo!! Hoping each day that it will get better!! How are you doing? And the girls? Let us know!!!!

Hugs

angelbear1129@...

wrote:

Thank you for making me smile. Today has

been hard, so your pictures made my day. I think I have been in shock

for the last few days, everything seems to be sinking in now.

Thanks for the smiles!

Love Always,

Anne

Well do keep an eye on it...

Sorry there is nothing else they can try for your migrains :o( ...

The weather does play a big part in a lot of folks, thats why I mentioned it... The weather doesn't Always cause them, but they could have something to do with some of them...

Myself, i have been having a lot of problems with my heart the last several days, also a migrain for the third day in a row, but at least its a mild one... CFS and Lupus giving me a lot of problems, IBS acting up, Acid reflux giving me lots of problems, lots of acid :o( B/P up,Etc.........

Thats all, not much this time around...

How does Chron's do??? Symptom's???

Curious :o) Take Care...

((( Pain Free Hugs )))

Helen

Hi Helen,,

No I didnt have a mammogram,,, The bump has formed a head,, and doctor told me its very commen for these cause they get infected from shaving(its under my armpit) so they said to keep hot compresses on it and it should work its way out! I dont believe they are triggered by tropical storms,,, I get them year round,, and worse in cold weather but I dont know??? Its something I need to keep track of,,, never even thought about it ,,, good idea!!! My neurologist (who specializes in migraines) has tried all meds,,, even botox injections with no help,, she said there are a few other meds that they have not tried but she does not want to try them cause they could send my Chron's Disease in a tail spin....so there is really not anything else she can do for me. How are you doing????

Hugs

angelbear1129@...

Anne Glad I could help in some small way,,,, let us know what the ER doc says!!! Hope you like this one too!!!

Love always

Re: hello

wrote:

Thank you for making me smile. Today has been hard, so your pictures made my day. I think I have been in shock for the last few days, everything seems to be sinking in now. Thanks for the smiles! Love Always, Anne

Helen,,,Glad you liked them,,,, I love your little girl and the kitten,,,its so cute!!! Im doing okay,,, been battleing a migraine for days now,,,,,Ive been taking so much advil its killing my stomache,,,so I have to stop taking it for a while,,,,dont know what else to do, they have tried all the meds they can, last time I was at my neurologist she said they could not try anything else because of my Chron's, so im kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. I had a little scare this morning found a lump on my breast,, but turns out it is a cyst!!! Thank God!!! Jessi was online at the time and helped a lot!!! I love her,,,,she is so sweet and helpful!!!! So right now I am in limbo!! Hoping each day that it will get better!! How are you doing? And the girls? Let us know!!!!

Hugs

I liked those, Thank-You for sharing :o)How are you doing??? ((( Happy Hugs ))) Helen

angelbear1129@...~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

You are in a tropical storm watch right now down by Miami and the keys... I don't know exactly what part you are in... Ross's brother lives in Miami... And an Aunt in Sarasota and another Aunt in Fort Walton Beach, plus all their family's...

Yes, I'm usually on at night... I don't sleep much anyways... It takes me all day to get my housework done, then I sew, when I get things done then I allow myself on the computer...

i have been fighting these things for 40 years, so have learned what to accept when they rear thier ugly heads... Plus have built up a high tolerance for pain, as I won't allow myself any pain killers unless their is no other choice, I don't like the feeling they do to my head...

Yes, I'm hoping yu feel better tomorrow too!!! :o) IBS is bad enough.

Well its almost 4:30am here, I had better get a couple of hours of sleep...I go to sleep now, I will get back up by 8 or 9...

((( Healing Hugs )))

Helen

Helen,,,, you are as bad as I am,,, up all hours of the night emailing people!!! LOL!!! yes I will keep an eye on it!!! I knew cold weather affected it but I will have to start a diary on the tropical storms,,,,probably wont figure it out till next year though, since we are almost out of season for tropical storms and hurricanes and such. Chron's Disease symptoms are very simular to IBS,,, however with Chron's you get ulcerations in your intestines and eventually you will get so much scar tissue build up that it will cause blockages and eventually close up,,,,usually leading to a colostomy,,,, oh goody something to look forward to!!! But as far as the symptoms go pretty much the same as IBS cramping,,,,alternating diahrea and constipation. So I hope I didnt gross you out too much!!!! Thats all????? Sounds to me like you got a lot going on!!!! Sorry you are feeling so bad also!!! You are always there to listen to us whine,,,,why aren't you whining???? So start doing some whining!!!! LOL!!!!! Hope you have a good day tomorrow,,, am keeping my fingers crossed for me!!!!

Hope everyone has a pain free day

angelbear1129@...

Hi Helen,,

No I didnt have a mammogram,,, The bump has formed a head,, and doctor told me its very commen for these cause they get infected from shaving(its under my armpit) so they said to keep hot compresses on it and it should work its way out! I dont believe they are triggered by tropical storms,,, I get them year round,, and worse in cold weather but I dont know??? Its something I need to keep track of,,, never even thought about it ,,, good idea!!! My neurologist (who specializes in migraines) has tried all meds,,, even botox injections with no help,, she said there are a few other meds that they have not tried but she does not want to try them cause they could send my Chron's Disease in a tail spin....so there is really not anything else she can do for me. How are you doing????

Hugs

Did you have a mammogram done already today??? If so that was quick ! Are your migrains triggered by the tropical depression you just had go through there??? Plus there's another one building up by Cuba... Those just might be triggering them??? I see a Headache neurologist, and they also do experimental drugs on folks that need it... Took them two years to get the right combo for me, which works most of the time now, Except when the storms are around... The worse the storm, the worse the migrain... They can start up to Five days before the storm gets here... Its according to how big the storm is... so just a thought for ya... ((( Soft Hugs ))) Helen

Helen,,,Glad you liked them,,,, I love your little girl and the kitten,,,its so cute!!! Im doing okay,,, been battleing a migraine for days now,,,,,Ive been taking so much advil its killing my stomache,,,so I have to stop taking it for a while,,,,dont know what else to do, they have tried all the meds they can, last time I was at my neurologist she said they could not try anything else because of my Chron's, so im kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. I had a little scare this morning found a lump on my breast,, but turns out it is a cyst!!! Thank God!!! Jessi was online at the time and helped a lot!!! I love her,,,,she is so sweet and helpful!!!! So right now I am in limbo!! Hoping each day that it will get better!! How are you doing? And the girls? Let us know!!!!Hugs

angelbear1129@...~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Helen,,,, you are as bad as I am,,, up all hours of the night emailing people!!! LOL!!! yes I will keep an eye on it!!! I knew cold weather affected it but I will have to start a diary on the tropical storms,,,,probably wont figure it out till next year though, since we are almost out of season for tropical storms and hurricanes and such. Chron's Disease symptoms are very simular to IBS,,, however with Chron's you get ulcerations in your intestines and eventually you will get so much scar tissue build up that it will cause blockages and eventually close up,,,,usually leading to a colostomy,,,, oh goody something to look forward to!!! But as far as the symptoms go pretty much the same as IBS cramping,,,,alternating diahrea and constipation. So I hope I didnt gross you out too much!!!! Thats all????? Sounds to me like you got a lot going on!!!! Sorry you are feeling so bad also!!! You are always there to listen to us whine,,,,why aren't you whining???? So start doing some whining!!!! LOL!!!!! Hope you have a good day tomorrow,,, am keeping my fingers crossed for me!!!!

Hope everyone has a pain free day

Well do keep an eye on it... Sorry there is nothing else they can try for your migrains :o( ... The weather does play a big part in a lot of folks, thats why I mentioned it... The weather doesn't Always cause them, but they could have something to do with some of them... Myself, i have been having a lot of problems with my heart the last several days, also a migrain for the third day in a row, but at least its a mild one... CFS and Lupus giving me a lot of problems, IBS acting up, Acid reflux giving me lots of problems, lots of acid :o( B/P up,Etc.........Thats all, not much this time around... How does Chron's do??? Symptom's???Curious :o) Take Care... ((( Pain Free Hugs ))) Helen

Hi Helen,,No I didnt have a mammogram,,, The bump has formed a head,, and doctor told me its very commen for these cause they get infected from shaving(its under my armpit) so they said to keep hot compresses on it and it should work its way out! I dont believe they are triggered by tropical storms,,, I get them year round,, and worse in cold weather but I dont know??? Its something I need to keep track of,,, never even thought about it ,,, good idea!!! My neurologist (who specializes in migraines) has tried all meds,,, even botox injections with no help,, she said there are a few other meds that they have not tried but she does not want to try them cause they could send my Chron's Disease in a tail spin....so there is really not anything else she can do for me. How are you doing????Hugs

Hi! Helen! So sorry you're feeling bad! Hope you got some sleep last

night, and woke up without the headache, at least. I woke up this

morning with a tummy like I was 6mos pg, tight as a drum & so sore I

couldnt sit here for a while- but its getting better, I made myself

eat something to get things moving. Knew this was coming, and should

have made an appt. Been too tired to do much of anything yet, and

have to clean this place- I thought of leaving notes in the

dust.......clean me, or help. Took forever to get back on to

groups, next time I will go to no mail before I leave, if you start

bouncing emails, you're off. Have been trying to unsub from the

hundreds of scammers & spammers that have found me, thats what

overflowed my mailbox- even if it goes to bulk mail it counts. Hope I

can get caught up with you guys, but I doubt it the way things have

been going. Soooooooooo nice to see you here! You have a way of

making us feel all comfy. Take care. Love,

> Well do keep an eye on it...

> Sorry there is nothing else they can try for your migrains :o

( ...

> The weather does play a big part in a lot of folks, thats why I

mentioned

> it... The weather doesn't Always cause them, but they could have

something

> to do with some of them...

> Myself, i have been having a lot of problems with my heart the

last several

> days, also a migrain for the third day in a row, but at least its a

mild

> one... CFS and Lupus giving me a lot of problems, IBS acting up,

Acid reflux

> giving me lots of problems, lots of acid :o( B/P up,Etc.........

> Thats all, not much this time around...

> How does Chron's do??? Symptom's???

> Curious :o) Take Care...

> ((( Pain Free Hugs )))

> Helen

>

>

>

> > Hi Helen,,

> > No I didnt have a mammogram,,, The bump has formed a head,, and

doctor

> > told me its very commen for these cause they get infected from

shaving(its

> > under my armpit) so they said to keep hot compresses on it and it

should

> > work its way out! I dont believe they are triggered by tropical

storms,,, I

> > get them year round,, and worse in cold weather but I dont

know??? Its

> > something I need to keep track of,,, never even thought about

it ,,, good

> > idea!!! My neurologist (who specializes in migraines) has tried

all meds,,,

> > even botox injections with no help,, she said there are a few

other meds

> > that they have not tried but she does not want to try them cause

they could

> > send my Chron's Disease in a tail spin....so there is really not

anything

> > else she can do for me. How are you doing????

> > Hugs

> >

> >

>

>

>

> angelbear1129@a...

Hey Helen,,,, Im in Sarasota too!!! I dont get much sleep either,,,,went to sleep at 4am and back up at 630 am,,, but usually come home and take a nap after I get everyone off and on there way! I know the feeling,,, it usually takes me 2 days to clean one room,,, (that is when Im doing my thourough cleaning, which hasnt been done in a while) I get frustrated that I cant keep up with it all!!! My mom offered to come and clean,,, but she is not well herself,, and I couldnt have her do it,,,,,its a pig stye!!!! I had found someone to come in and clean for once a month for 50.00 but Bill wouldnt have it,,, he said hed rather do it himself,,,,,,like thats ever going to happen!!! LOL, but he works 2 jobs,,,so he really doesnt have the time. Just wish he would let me get someone in here!!!! Well I do hope you are feeling better today!!!! Take care of yourself!!!

Hugs

You are in a tropical storm watch right now down by Miami and the keys... I don't know exactly what part you are in... Ross's brother lives in Miami... And an Aunt in Sarasota and another Aunt in Fort Walton Beach, plus all their family's... Yes, I'm usually on at night... I don't sleep much anyways... It takes me all day to get my housework done, then I sew, when I get things done then I allow myself on the computer... i have been fighting these things for 40 years, so have learned what to accept when they rear thier ugly heads... Plus have built up a high tolerance for pain, as I won't allow myself any pain killers unless their is no other choice, I don't like the feeling they do to my head... Yes, I'm hoping yu feel better tomorrow too!!! :o) IBS is bad enough. Well its almost 4:30am here, I had better get a couple of hours of sleep...I go to sleep now, I will get back up by 8 or 9... ((( Healing Hugs ))) Helen

Helen,,,, you are as bad as I am,,, up all hours of the night emailing people!!! LOL!!! yes I will keep an eye on it!!! I knew cold weather affected it but I will have to start a diary on the tropical storms,,,,probably wont figure it out till next year though, since we are almost out of season for tropical storms and hurricanes and such. Chron's Disease symptoms are very simular to IBS,,, however with Chron's you get ulcerations in your intestines and eventually you will get so much scar tissue build up that it will cause blockages and eventually close up,,,,usually leading to a colostomy,,,, oh goody something to look forward to!!! But as far as the symptoms go pretty much the same as IBS cramping,,,,alternating diahrea and constipation. So I hope I didnt gross you out too much!!!! Thats all????? Sounds Hope everyone has a pain free day

Have had a migrain all day :o( Got 4 hours of sleep last night, thats good for me... only woke up once :o)

So sorry you are so sore... Its the pits isn't it???

When comes back on again, I have to remember to ask him where to go on to get our nakes changed off the spam mail they put us on... He posted it once before, but I lost everything when I crashed last month,,, :o(

Catch up when you can, no big hurry, we aren't going anywhere ;o) The dust in this place is terrible too... I keep everything else done up, but not the dusting... :o(

Thanks, I'm the one that is So Glad to have ment all of you... YOU all help me to survive theses DD... Before I ment any of you, I was so alone... You all have given me a reason to go on :o) So I THANK YOU !!!

Love

Helen

Hi! Helen! So sorry you're feeling bad! Hope you got some sleep last

night, and woke up without the headache, at least. I woke up this

morning with a tummy like I was 6mos pg, tight as a drum & so sore I

couldnt sit here for a while- but its getting better, I made myself

eat something to get things moving. Knew this was coming, and should

have made an appt. Been too tired to do much of anything yet, and

have to clean this place- I thought of leaving notes in the

dust.......clean me, or help. Took forever to get back on to

groups, next time I will go to no mail before I leave, if you start

bouncing emails, you're off. Have been trying to unsub from the

hundreds of scammers & spammers that have found me, thats what

overflowed my mailbox- even if it goes to bulk mail it counts. Hope I

can get caught up with you guys, but I doubt it the way things have

been going. Soooooooooo nice to see you here! You have a way of

making us feel all comfy. Take care. Love,

angelbear1129@...

Thats a good price to have someone clean for an entire day... I have to go down to my in-laws today and clean there house :o( I'm just not up to it really... My heart keeps throwing skipped beats and sometimes I have tachycardia ones and they floor me :o( so I told them that I will just surface clean this time, because I can barely keep my own home clean these last two weeks... I will do what I can... They need to hire someone to come in and clean for them... We tried getting them outside help, but all the agencies say they make too much money for andy outside assistance... SO, we still have to help them... They are running poor Ross ragged... I can not allow that for me, because I will not bounce back from it very easy... So I do what I can, when I can... Their son from Miami is coming in Friday and they want the house to look nice... SOOOOO, we are going to set foggers off in our home and go down to theirs and clean... We have got Bee's everywhere in the house... They have been coming in for about two weks now... Ross finally found out where they were coming in at, but hasn't found the nest in the basement yet... They were ceawling in a very small hole along the electrical line coming in from out side!!! So am going to just fog the whole house to be safe... I hate Bugs!!!

my husbands realatives are the Frosch family down there in Sarasota...

Doing one room in two days is Very good... You have to do it at your own pace or nothing will get accomplished when you go down... Take care

love

Helen

Hey Helen,,,, Im in Sarasota too!!! I dont get much sleep either,,,,went to sleep at 4am and back up at 630 am,,, but usually come home and take a nap after I get everyone off and on there way! I know the feeling,,, it usually takes me 2 days to clean one room,,, (that is when Im doing my thourough cleaning, which hasnt been done in a while) I get frustrated that I cant keep up with it all!!! My mom offered to come and clean,,, but she is not well herself,, and I couldnt have her do it,,,,,its a pig stye!!!! I had found someone to come in and clean for once a month for 50.00 but Bill wouldnt have it,,, he said hed rather do it himself,,,,,,like thats ever going to happen!!! LOL, but he works 2 jobs,,,so he really doesnt have the time. Just wish he would let me get someone in here!!!! Well I do hope you are feeling better today!!!! Take care of yourself!!!

Hugs

angelbear1129@...

Helen,

You be careful,,, your right they need to hire someone in, you cant do all that!!! As for mine,,,,,maybe if keeps looking this way hubby will finally hire someone....he he he!! Ive never heard of that last name before but then again,,,Im lucky if I remember my own!!!LOL! Well Im having a bad Chron's Flare up,,, so I need to go get aquainted with my heating pad!! I sure hope you start feeling better!!!

Hugs

Thats a good price to have someone clean for an entire day... I have to go down to my in-laws today and clean there house :o( I'm just not up to it really... My heart keeps throwing skipped beats and sometimes I have tachycardia ones and they floor me :o( so I told them that I will just surface clean this time, because I can barely keep my own home clean these last two weeks... I will do what I can... They need to hire someone to come in and clean for them... We tried getting them outside help, but all the agencies say they make too much money for andy outside assistance... SO, we still have to help them... They are running poor Ross ragged... I can not allow that for me, because I will not bounce back from it very easy... So I do what I can, when I can... Their son from Miami is coming in Friday and they want the house to look nice... SOOOOO, we are going to set foggers off in our home and go down to theirs and clean... my husbands realatives are the Frosch family down there in Sarasota... Doing one room in two days is Very good... You have to do it at your own pace or nothing will get accomplished when you go down... Take careloveHelen

Hey Helen,,,, Im in Sarasota too!!! I dont get much sleep either,,,,went to sleep at 4am and back up at 630 am,,, but usually come home and take a nap after I get everyone off and on there way! I know the feeling,,, it usually takes me 2 days to clean one room,,, (that is when Im doing my thourough cleaning, which hasnt been done in a while) I get frustrated that I cant keep up with it all!!! My mom offered to come and clean,,, but she is not well herself,, and I couldnt have her do it,,,,,its a pig stye!!!! I had found someone to come in and clean for once a month for 50.00 but Bill wouldnt have it,,, he said hed rather do it himself,,,,,,like thats ever going to happen!!! LOL, but he works 2 jobs,,,so he really doesnt have the time. Just wish he would let me get someone in here!!!! Well I do hope you are feeli Hugs

Well i got their house done, it took me twelve hours, but its finally done... Then I had to come home and do my own, we fogged while we were gone, so we took the birds and dog with us to their place, they didn't say anything, but we really didn't give them a choice :o) it was either that or I couldn't do their house... I apologized to them for taking almost a month to finally get down there, but told them I have been very ill lately with everything... I have seen them in that time, but I hadn't done any work for them for the last month, just getting my own done was all I could handle... I felt bad about it, but nothing I could do about it... They actually were nice about it all... My heart did pretty good all day until around 5, then I had to keep taking breaks till I got finished, because I wasn't going to have to go back down tomorrow... We get the girls tomorrow and I don't want to be too tired to get them... I still have the headache, and the pains are worse, but I think that is all the storms that are brewing on the east coast and out west... If i give in to all the ailments and pains I have, I would never get anything done, I just have to go on, because I refuse to give into these DD's !!!

(I'm a Bullhead my Hubby says :o)

I hope YOU start to feel better real soon too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((( Warm Hugs )))

Helen

Helen,

You be careful,,, your right they need to hire someone in, you cant do all that!!! As for mine,,,,,maybe if keeps looking this way hubby will finally hire someone....he he he!! Ive never heard of that last name before but then again,,,Im lucky if I remember my own!!!LOL! Well Im having a bad Chron's Flare up,,, so I need to go get aquainted with my heating pad!! I sure hope you start feeling better!!!

Hugs

angelbear1129@...

Wow 12 hours,,, I bet you are beat!!!! Dont feel bad about not being able to go.....besides you are doing them a favor!!! I hope you have a glorious weekend with the girls!!! Rest up before they get there so you will have enough energy!!! As for me Im going to get reaquanted with my heating pad,,,,,hubby says I snuggle to that more then I do to him!!! LOL!!! Hope you feel better!!!

Hugs

Well i got their house done, it took me twelve hours, but its finally done... Then I had to come home and do my own, we fogged while we were gone, so we took the birds and dog with us to their place, they didn't say anything, but we really didn't give them a choice :o) it was either that or I couldn't do their house... I apologized to them for taking almost a month to finally get down there, but told them I have been very ill lately with everything... I have seen them in that time, but I hadn't done any work for them for the last month, just getting my own done was all I could handle... I felt bad about it, but nothing I could do about it... They actually were nice about it all... My heart did pretty good all day until around 5, then I had to keep taking breaks till I got finished, because I wasn't going to have to go back down tomorrow... We get the girls tomorrow and I don't want to be too tired to get them... I still have the headache (I'm a Bullhead my Hubby says :o) I hope YOU start to feel better real soon too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((( Warm Hugs ))) Helen

Helen, You be careful,,, your right they need to hire someone in, you cant do all that!!! As for mine,,,,,maybe if keeps looking this way hubby will finally hire someone....he he he!! Ive never heard of that last name before but then again,,,Im lucky if I remember my own!!!LOL! Well Im having a bad Chron's Flare up,,, so I need to go get aquainted with my heating pad!! I sure hope you start feeling better!!!Hugs

We seen them today and had to take them back there tonught... :o( We pick them up at 5 tomorrow night and then get to keep them for the weekend :o)

Heating Pads do, do the job sometimes, at least help :o)

Hope you feel better also...

((( Warm Hugs )))

Helen

Wow 12 hours,,, I bet you are beat!!!! Dont feel bad about not being able to go.....besides you are doing them a favor!!! I hope you have a glorious weekend with the girls!!! Rest up before they get there so you will have enough energy!!! As for me Im going to get reaquanted with my heating pad,,,,,hubby says I snuggle to that more then I do to him!!! LOL!!! Hope you feel better!!!

Hugs

<center>

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Thanks Helen,,,, I am feeling a lot better today!!! Why all the back and forth???? How are you feeling today???

Hugs

We seen them today and had to take them back there tonught... :o( We pick them up at 5 tomorrow night and then get to keep them for the weekend :o) Heating Pads do, do the job sometimes, at least help :o) Hope you feel better also... ((( Warm Hugs ))) Helen

Wow 12 hours,,, I bet you are beat!!!! Dont feel bad about not being able to go.....besides you are doing them a favor!!! I hope you have a glorious weekend with the girls!!! Rest up before they get there so you will have enough energy!!! As for me Im going to get reaquanted with my heating pad,,,,,hubby says I snuggle to that more then I do to him!!! LOL!!! Hope you feel better!!!Hugs

<center> Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 </center> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

We took them to their Mommy's house this evening... Everything was alright until bedtime... Saedi just plain started crying, she said that she is tired of all this and just wants to come home and have things the way they used to be... She said Mama I miss you so much... i held her and rocked her back an forth , when she was calmed back down I put her back to bed, then stood there and sang to her until she fell asleep... We will meet them at the skating rink tomorrow and be with them until its time to have to take them back :o( Cassandra and Bre were Cling Ons all weekend... They never want to go back either... :o( The way they are treated there is unreal :o(

((( Hugs )))

Helen

The girls are so fortunate to have you in their lives.

How are they doing?

My moist heating pad helps so much!!

Love, Lee

<center>

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

In a message dated 10/18/2002 5:12:15 PM Why all the back and forth????

I don't understand what you are asking...

Myself I have a killer headache, can barely move my neck and left shoulder, heart is beating wrong, the body pains are terrible, other than that, doing fine...

((( Rainbow Hugs )))

Helen

Thanks Helen,,,, I am feeling a lot better today!!! Why all the back and forth???? How are you feeling today???

Hugs

<center>

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Helen I was asking why you had to pick them up and take them back then pick them up again,,, couldnt you just keep them for the entire weekend?? It would seem so much easier for you!!! Im so sorry you are feeling so bad,,,,but the pain might be coming from doing all that cleaning at your inlaws,,,,you really need to start thinking of yourself more!!! (listen to me dont I sound like a Mom or what??) LOL,,,, you take care of yourself,,,,and let us know how your doing!!!!

Lots of Hugs

In a message dated 10/18/2002 5:12:15 PM Why all the back and forth????I don't understand what you are asking... Myself I have a killer headache, can barely move my neck and left shoulder, heart is beating wrong, the body pains are terrible, other than that, doing fine... ((( Rainbow Hugs ))) Helen

Thanks Helen,,,, I am feeling a lot better today!!! Why all the back and forth???? How are you feeling today??? Hugs

<center> Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 </center> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~