RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Helen,,,,

Just hearing about how they are being treated tears my heart out,,,,I can only imagine what it is doing to you,,,,If you ever need to talk let me know!!!! And still praying!!!!

Re: hello

We took them to their Mommy's house this evening... Everything was alright until bedtime... Saedi just plain started crying, she said that she is tired of all this and just wants to come home and have things the way they used to be... She said Mama I miss you so much... i held her and rocked her back an forth , when she was calmed back down I put her back to bed, then stood there and sang to her until she fell asleep... We will meet them at the skating rink tomorrow and be with them until its time to have to take them back :o( Cassandra and Bre were Cling Ons all weekend... They never want to go back either... :o( The way they are treated there is unreal :o( ((( Hugs ))) Helen

The girls are so fortunate to have you in their lives.How are they doing?My moist heating pad helps so much!!Love, Lee

<center> Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 </center> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

>

Hello there! I seem to have lost contact with senate. Is anyone still there or have I done something wrong to be excommunicated?If someone would let me know I'd much appreciate it

Regards phine Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! Click Here

Guest guest

This whole thing is screwed up with the girls...  For something that was suppose to be taken care of in 6 - 8 weeks, it has now been over 14 months!!! WE raised our grand daughters their entire lives, ( 7 - 6 - 4 ) years, they had never lived anywhere else...  Their father finally decided he wanted to play daddy... So he took them a year ago august... Telling us that we would Never see them again!!! So we took him to court, for custody of the girls... We got every other weekend the first month while we are in this court battle, and after the advocate lawyer seen how the girls were suffering from lack of contact with us, We were allowed to see them every Tuesday and every Thursday, plus every other weekend, plus two phone calls a week.

So we have to take them back on Thursday nights and go back on Friday nights to pick them up on our weekends...

The girls just scream and cry eveytime they have to go back there... Begging us not to take them... After all this time, we still aren't with them enough to keep them calmed down, so doesn't that tell any one how they are Treated while in his care??? The horror stories the girls tell us of what him and her do to them is unreal... Its a Nightmare that won't end :o(

You're right about the pain, it most likely is worse from everything I had done there on Wed. I actually had forgotten about it :o) I have so much on my mind, plus My memory is terrible!!! But that would explain the more severe pain... I always do suffer more after one of those days... The headache is still here though and I just can't shake it... But when my neck and head is in so much pain the headaches will stay on until the pain lessens... So this time for cleaning I am paying for it :o(

How are you doing???

Thanks for being concerned...

((( Angel Hugs )))

Helen

Helen I was asking why you had to pick them up and take them back then pick them up again,,, couldnt you just keep them for the entire weekend?? It would seem so much easier for you!!! Im so sorry you are feeling so bad,,,,but the pain might be coming from doing all that cleaning at your inlaws,,,,you really need to start thinking of yourself more!!! (listen to me dont I sound like a Mom or what??) LOL,,,, you take care of yourself,,,,and let us know how your doing!!!!

Lots of Hugs

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Thanks ... Helen

Oh Helen,,,,

Just hearing about how they are being treated tears my heart out,,,,I can only imagine what it is doing to you,,,,If you ever need to talk let me know!!!! And still praying!!!!

<center>

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Thanks Lee...

What we don't understand, is WHY they are still there when THEIR (the girls advocate)lawyer told the Judge when we were in court in Sept. that she wanted them removed from his abusive care and they are still there!!! its a nightmare that us adults don't understand, what do you think three little girls are thinking??? We are suppose to protect them and we return them to that H--- Hole??? Sorry, its always a bad night when we have to take them back and we have to look in their begging little eyes and tell them there's nothing else we can do...

How are you doing???

((( Angel Hugs )))

Helen

Oh Helen. It just breaks my heart when I hear about

the girls. The Courts can be just plain STUPID.

I'm glad you have a little time with them, anyway.

Lee

<center>

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Helen,,,,

I agree this is all screwed up!! I dont understand how a judge would let them continue living like that.....It truely breaks my heart,,,,and saddens me deeply that our judicial system does not do anything for children that need so much help!! So many of our children are dying because of abusive parents,,,,, and no one is doing anything about it!!!CPS will take a child out of an abusive home and several months later put them back in the home,,,, I cant believe it!!! Just the other day on the news a 16 month baby was found wondering on a very busy street in Tampa alone,,,,the grandmother was supposed to be watching the baby, but she fell asleep and the baby wondered out the front door by itself,,, but did anyone do anything??? NO!!! They said they would not press charges or take the baby out cause it was an accident, and that the baby wasnt hurt,,,, well if it wasnt for the good samaritan that saw the baby,, stopped and got the baby off the street and called the police,,, this child could have wound up dead!!!! Im sorry I am ranting,,,, its just these things make me so ANGRY!!! If someone does not start passing some new laws,, more of our children are going to wind up dead!!! Everyone Complaines about this generation of children,,,, "they have no respect" and "they are always in trouble" and "they are lazy" well in my opinion it is not the childrens fault,,,, its the parents, respect, rules, responsibility these are all things that Parents are supposed to teach their children!! Everyone is so busy trying to boost their careers or make more money,,, the kids get lost in the shuffle!! I for one am kind of happy that I am now disabled (well not happy that Im sick) But happy that I can stay home with , I always know where she is,,, and she does not have to be one of those lock key kids,, where they come home and usually are unsupervised for serveral hours till their parents get home! Okay,,, I have said my peace,,, sorry I went on and on,,, I sometimes have a tendency to do that!!

How are you feeling today Helen? I sure do hope your inlaws can get someone else to clean for them,,, I dont think its good for you!! Im doing okay,,, was up sick all night Saturday,, I think I ate something to greasy, And It made me very weak all day Sunday I couldnt even muster up enough energy to get dressed,,, so I was in my nighty all day lol!! Well let us know how you are doing!! And take care of yourself,,,,remember you come first!!!

Lotsa

Hugs

RE: Hello

This whole thing is screwed up with the girls... For something that was suppose to be taken care of in 6 - 8 weeks, it has now been over 14 months!!! WE raised our grand daughters their entire lives, ( 7 - 6 - 4 ) years, they had never lived anywhere else... Their father finally decided he wanted to play daddy... So he took them a year ago august... Telling us that we would Never see them again!!! So we took him to court, for custody of the girls... We got every other weekend the first month while we are in this court battle, and after the advocate lawyer seen how the girls were suffering from lack of contact with us, We were allowed to see them every Tuesday and every Thursday, plus every other weekend, plus two phone calls a week.So we have to take them back on Thursday nights and go back on Friday nights to pick them up on our weekends...The girls just scream and cry eveytime they have to go back there... Begging us not to take them... After all this time, we still aren't with them enough to keep them calmed down, so doesn't that tell any one how they are Treated while in his care??? The horror stories the girls tell us of what him and her do to them is unreal... Its a Nightmare that won't end :o(You're right about the pain, it most likely is worse from everything I had done there on Wed. I actually had forgotten about it :o) I have so much on my mind, plus My memory is terrible!!! But that would explain the more severe pain... I always do suffer more after one of those days... The headache is still here though and I just can't shake it... But when my neck and head is in so much pain the headaches will stay on until the pain lessens... So this time for cleaning I am paying for it :o(How are you doing???Thanks for being concerned...((( Angel Hugs )))Helen

Helen I was asking why you had to pick them up and take them back then pick them up again,,, couldnt you just keep them for the entire weekend?? It would seem so much easier for you!!! Im so sorry you are feeling so bad,,,,but the pain might be coming from doing all that cleaning at your inlaws,,,,you really need to start thinking of yourself more!!! (listen to me dont I sound like a Mom or what??) LOL,,,, you take care of yourself,,,,and let us know how your doing!!!!Lots of Hugs Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 </center>

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said ... I have never had to deal with the court system before this and I Sure do not like what I am seeing!!!

The girls when they were taken from here a year ago, were well adjusted, normal and happy go lucky, not a care in the world... There medical check ups prove that... Now this year, they are depressed, antisocial and all three in extreme need of psycological counsiling, according to their Dr's. report that we received!!! He was to get them to counciling when told too in Aug. !!! They still have not seen anyone for help, this is Oct.!!! :o( The Dr. was going to call the advocate lawyer and we still have not heard what happened...

Rant all you want, we are hear to Listen!!!

You said everything that I wanted too!!!

Sorry that you were so ill this weekend...

I didn't feel well either, but we had the girls and there is no way that Grama will not do and play with them!!! :o) Good Therapy :o) How are you doing now???

Taake care...

((( Gentle Hugs )))

Helen

Helen,,,,

I agree this is all screwed up!! I dont understand how a judge would let them continue living like that.....It truely breaks my heart,,,,and saddens me deeply that our judicial system does not do anything for children that need so much help!! So many of our children are dying because of abusive parents,,,,, and no one is doing anything about it!!!CPS will take a child out of an abusive home and several months later put them back in the home,,,, I cant believe it!!! Just the other day on the news a 16 month baby was found wondering on a very busy street in Tampa alone,,,,the grandmother was supposed to be watching the baby, but she fell asleep and the baby wondered out the front door by itself,,, but did anyone do anything??? NO!!! They said they would not press charges or take the baby out cause it was an accident, and that the baby wasnt hurt,,,, well if it wasnt for the good samaritan that saw the baby,, stopped and got the baby off the street and called the police,,, this child could have wound up dead!!!! Im sorry I am ranting,,,, its just these things make me so ANGRY!!! If someone does not start passing some new laws,, more of our children are going to wind up dead!!! Everyone Complaines about this generation of children,,,, "they have no respect" and "they are always in trouble" and "they are lazy" well in my opinion it is not the childrens fault,,,, its the parents, respect, rules, responsibility these are all things that Parents are supposed to teach their children!! Everyone is so busy trying to boost their careers or make more money,,, the kids get lost in the shuffle!! I for one am kind of happy that I am now disabled (well not happy that Im sick) But happy that I can stay home with , I always know where she is,,, and she does not have to be one of those lock key kids,, where they come home and usually are unsupervised for serveral hours till their parents get home! Okay,,, I have said my peace,,, sorry I went on and on,,, I sometimes have a tendency to do that!!

How are you feeling today Helen? I sure do hope your inlaws can get someone else to clean for them,,, I dont think its good for you!! Im doing okay,,, was up sick all night Saturday,, I think I ate something to greasy, And It made me very weak all day Sunday I couldnt even muster up enough energy to get dressed,,, so I was in my nighty all day lol!! Well let us know how you are doing!! And take care of yourself,,,,remember you come first!!!

Lotsa

Hugs

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Sorry you are feeling down so... Migrains DO hurt...

I'm so sorry about your nieces ;o( But that is what I think also!!! The children get put right back in the same situation, a few weeks later only tp be tortured again and again, till its Too late to do anything about it... There were two small children here in Toledo a few years back, two different cases, but both with the same outcome... The children were taken away from their abusive parents and raised by their grandparents each... After a while children services said that the parents were reabilitated to have their children back... No matter How the grandparents pleaded that the parents were NOT rehabilitated and the children cried and screamed to stay with the grandparents, they were returned to the parents, Childrens Services didn't listen... Both those children were dead within a few months, from the abuse from the parents!!! The parents get a couple of years in jail and they are free again to do as they please to children and still Live a life... No, children are Not protected enough from all the ugliness in this world... ;o{ I better shut up }-o: Take Care

Love

Helen

Im doing better, had a migraine this am, but it has died down some,, so Ive been pretty much off the computer today! I really havent had to deal with the courts either, however when I was about 14 my brothers wife started to get addicted to crack real bad, she had sold their daughter for crack (made her daughter do sexual things to get money for crack) and then HRS found the 2 girls, oldest being 3 in the middle of a very busy street, actually it was US 41, so they took the girls, at that time they had found out what she had done, Well they had the girls for a whole month,,,then turned around and gave the girls back to them, Both of these girls are adults now, and severley messed up in the head!!! So that is why it is such a personal thing for me!! I just cant believe the lack of child protection laws. Yes it is very good therapy, mine is pretty much out of the playing stage, shes 13, so shes usually busy doing her own "stuff" but It always cheers me up to play with my dog,,, shes my other baby!!! LOL!! Are you feeling any better? Take Care

Lotsa Hugs

<center>

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Hey Helen,

Im doing better, had a migraine this am, but it has died down some,, so Ive been pretty much off the computer today! I really havent had to deal with the courts either, however when I was about 14 my brothers wife started to get addicted to crack real bad, she had sold their daughter for crack (made her daughter do sexual things to get money for crack) and then HRS found the 2 girls, oldest being 3 in the middle of a very busy street, actually it was US 41, so they took the girls, at that time they had found out what she had done, Well they had the girls for a whole month,,,then turned around and gave the girls back to them, Both of these girls are adults now, and severley messed up in the head!!! So that is why it is such a personal thing for me!! I just cant believe the lack of child protection laws. Yes it is very good therapy, mine is pretty much out of the playing stage, shes 13, so shes usually busy doing her own "stuff" but It always cheers me up to play with my dog,,, shes my other baby!!! LOL!! Are you feeling any better? Take Care

Lotsa Hugs

Re: Hello

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said ... I have never had to deal with the court system before this and I Sure do not like what I am seeing!!! The girls when they were taken from here a year ago, were well adjusted, normal and happy go lucky, not a care in the world... There medical check ups prove that... Now this year, they are depressed, antisocial and all three in extreme need of psycological counsiling, according to their Dr's. report that we received!!! He was to get them to counciling when told too in Aug. !!! They still have not seen anyone for help, this is Oct.!!! :o( The Dr. was going to call the advocate lawyer and we still have not heard what happened... Rant all you want, we are hear to Listen!!!You said everything that I wanted too!!! Sorry that you were so ill this weekend...I didn't feel well either, but we had the girls and there is no way that Grama will not do and play with them!!! :o) Good Therapy :o) How are you doing now???Taake care... ((( Gentle Hugs ))) Helen

Helen,,,, I agree this is all screwed up!! I dont understand how a judge would let them continue living like that.....It truely breaks my heart,,,,and saddens me deeply that our judicial system does not do anything for children that need so much help!! So many of our children are dying because of abusive parents,,,,, and no one is doing anything about it!!!CPS will take a child out of an abusive home and several months later put them back in the home,,,, I cant believe it!!! Just the other day on the news a 16 month baby was found wondering on a very busy street in Tampa alone,,,,the grandmother was supposed to be watching the baby, but she fell asleep and the baby wondered out the front door by itself,,, but did anyone do anything??? NO!!! They said they would not press charges or take the baby out cause it was an accident, and that the baby wasnt hurt,,,, well if it wasnt for the good samaritan that saw the baby,, stopped and got th How are you feeling today Helen? I sure do hope your inlaws can get someone else to clean for them,,, I dont think its good for you!! Im doing okay,,, was up sick all night Saturday,, I think I ate something to greasy, And It made me very weak all day Sunday I couldnt even muster up enough energy to get dressed,,, so I was in my nighty all day lol!! Well let us know how you are doing!! And take care of yourself,,,,remember you come first!!!LotsaHugs

Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 </center>

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

I know its terrible!!! My sister in law didnt even get any jail time, no parenting classes no nothing!!! And my stupid brother did absolutely nothing either!!! He He He,,,, but my mom did!!! Once when she took my niece out with her all night,,,getting high my mom went after her with the belt,,,,,it was very funny cause my mom is not a violent person, she never even whipped or spanked,,,,,but ohhhhh she was mad!!!! I just wish there was something more that commen people can do,,,I know they say to vote,,,,but the politicians lie so much, if you think you are voting for a person cause they say they will change the laws ect.....then once they get into office they do absolutely nothing!!! hmmmm very frustrating!!! Well I didnt sleep well last night so I am going back to bed!!! LOL,,, rest up,,,,take care of your self!!!!

Lotsa Hugs

Sorry you are feeling down so... Migrains DO hurt... I'm so sorry about your nieces ;o( But that is what I think also!!! The children get put right back in the same situation, a few weeks later only tp be tortured again and again, till its Too late to do anything about it... There were two small children here in Toledo a few years back, two different cases, but both with the same outcome... The children were taken away from their abusive parents and raised by their grandparents each... After a while children services said that the parents were reabilitated to have their children back... No matter How the grandparents pleaded that the parents were NOT rehabilitated and the children cried and screamed to stay with the grandparents, they were returned to the parents, Childrens Services didn't listen... Both those children were dead within a few months, from the abuse from the parents!!! The parents get a couple of years in jail and they are free again to do as they please to children and still Li LoveHelen

Im doing better, had a migraine this am, but it has died down some,, so Ive been pretty much off the computer today! I really havent had to deal with the courts either, however when I was about 14 my brothers wife started to get addicted to crack real bad, she had sold their daughter for crack (made her daughter do sexual things to get money for crack) and then HRS found the 2 girls, oldest being 3 in the middle of a very busy street, actually it was US 41, so they took the girls, at that time they had found out what she had done, Well they had the girls for a whole month,,,then turned around and gave the girls back to them, Both of these girls are adults now, and severley messed up in the head!!! So that is why it is such a personal thing for me!! I just cant believe the lack of child protection laws. Yes it is Lotsa Hugs

<center> Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 </center> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

Yes, the guilty walk free and the innocent suffer...

Do you feel better now that you fell back to sleep:o)

Salesman woke me up at 8:30 this morning, have been up ever sinse... Went to bed at 5...

Hope you feel better soon...

((( Healing Hugs )))

Helen

I know its terrible!!! My sister in law didnt even get any jail time, no parenting classes no nothing!!! And my stupid brother did absolutely nothing either!!! He He He,,,, but my mom did!!! Once when she took my niece out with her all night,,,getting high my mom went after her with the belt,,,,,it was very funny cause my mom is not a violent person, she never even whipped or spanked,,,,,but ohhhhh she was mad!!!! I just wish there was something more that commen people can do,,,I know they say to vote,,,,but the politicians lie so much, if you think you are voting for a person cause they say they will change the laws ect.....then once they get into office they do absolutely nothing!!! hmmmm very frustrating!!! Well I didnt sleep well last night so I am going back to bed!!! LOL,,, rest up,,,,take care of your self!!!!

Lotsa Hugs

<center>

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Hey Helen,,, I really didnt get to sleep that long,,,, I was having some weird dreams,,,, and if they are bad ones I force myself to wake up,,,lol,,,yeah, I went to bed at 3am,,,woke up at 630am,,,,went back to bed about 12noon,, and woke back up at 2pm,,,,up and down up and down!!! lol,,,,I think Im coming down with a virus I have had a fever all day,,,,I have been freezing,,,and I go and turn the air conditioner up,,,,,then everyone else complaines its hot!!! LOL,,,, is also sick,,,she is have a IBS flare up,,,,, Im getting so sick of her school,,,they know her condition,,,,and some kids at school keep passing rumers that she is skipping,,,,grrrrr wanna strangle them!!!! I guess once her new insurance kicks in and she goes to her G.I, Im going to have to get another letter for them so they will get off our backs!!!! I dont know why they are starting this all of a sudden,,, they knew the reason I put her in that school (which is a private school) was because of her IBS and they told me she could work at home.... but know they seem to be changing their tone! We pay them,,,we do get a small discount for my husband building their computer lab and maintaing it,,,,,he has put in countless hours their,,, they would be paying someone a whole lot more then what we are saving for the stuff hes been doing for them!!! We have decided the start of the next school year we are going to pay the full amount because its just not worth all the hours he has put in,,,, it really wouldnt be a problem if they were to actually be thankful!! But they really dont seem to care!! Oh well this is long enough I have probably put everyone to sleep,, how are you feeling????

lotsa

Hugs

Yes, the guilty walk free and the innocent suffer...Do you feel better now that you fell back to sleep:o)Salesman woke me up at 8:30 this morning, have been up ever sinse... Went to bed at 5... Hope you feel better soon... ((( Healing Hugs ))) Helen

I know its terrible!!! My sister in law didnt even get any jail time, no parenting classes no nothing!!! And my stupid brother did absolutely nothing either!!! He He He,,,, but my mom did!!! Once when she took my niece out with her all night,,,getting high my mom went after her with the belt,,,,,it was very funny cause my mom is not a violent person, she never even whipped or spanked,,,,,but ohhhhh she was mad!!!! I just wish there was something more that commen people can do,,,I know they say to vote,,,,but the politicians lie so much, if you think you are voting for a person cause they say they will change the laws ect.....then once they get into office they do absolutely nothing!!! hmmmm very frustrating!!! Well I didnt sleep well last night so I am going back to bed!!! LOL,,, re Lotsa Hugs

Guest guest

How ya feeling now??? Have a virus??? Hope not... Schools do become a pain at times, but they have to follow the rules also... Just kindly remind them of her situation and get your new Dr's. slip...

I too was ill over the weekend, have no idea why, i kept shaking uncontrolably, my sugar kept going low and my B/P was up, so don't know what has caused that...

Take care...

((( Angel Hugs )))

Helen

Hey Helen,,, I really didnt get to sleep that long,,,, I was having some weird dreams,,,, and if they are bad ones I force myself to wake up,,,lol,,,yeah, I went to bed at 3am,,,woke up at 630am,,,,went back to bed about 12noon,, and woke back up at 2pm,,,,up and down up and down!!! lol,,,,I think Im coming down with a virus I have had a fever all day,,,,I have been freezing,,,and I go and turn the air conditioner up,,,,,then everyone else complaines its hot!!! LOL,,,, is also sick,,,she is have a IBS flare up,,,,, Im getting so sick of her school,,,they know her condition,,,,and some kids at school keep passing rumers that she is skipping,,,,grrrrr wanna strangle them!!!! I guess once her new insurance kicks in and she goes to her G.I, Im going to have to get another letter for them so they will get off our backs!!!! I dont know why they are starting this all of a sudden,,, they knew the reason I put her in that school (which is a private school) was because of her IBS and they told me she could work at home.... but know they seem to be changing their tone! We pay them,,,we do get a small discount for my husband building their computer lab and maintaing it,,,,,he has put in countless hours their,,, they would be paying someone a whole lot more then what we are saving for the stuff hes been doing for them!!! We have decided the start of the next school year we are going to pay the full amount because its just not worth all the hours he has put in,,,, it really wouldnt be a problem if they were to actually be thankful!! But they really dont seem to care!! Oh well this is long enough I have probably put everyone to sleep,, how are you feeling????

lotsa

Hugs

<center>

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Oh I still got this stupid virus,,, was up all night coughing last night,,,Everyone is forwarned to spray your motems with lysol!!! LOL!!! Are you feeling better now??? That is strange,,, keep your eye on it if it happens to many times you might want to get that checked out!!! Keep us posted!!!

How ya feeling now??? Have a virus??? Hope not... Schools do become a pain at times, but they have to follow the rules also... Just kindly remind them of her situation and get your new Dr's. slip... I too was ill over the weekend, have no idea why, i kept shaking uncontrolably, my sugar kept going low and my B/P was up, so don't know what has caused that... Take care... ((( Angel Hugs ))) Helen

Hey Helen,,, I really didnt get to sleep that long,,,, I was having some weird dreams,,,, and if they are bad ones I force myself to wake up,,,lol,,,yeah, I went to bed at 3am,,,woke up at 630am,,,,went back to bed about 12noon,, and woke back up at 2pm,,,,up and down up and down!!! lol,,,,I think Im coming down with a virus I have had a fever all day,,,,I have been freezing,,,and I go and turn the air conditioner up,,,,,then everyone else complaines its hot!!! LOL,,,, is also sick,,,she is have a IBS flare up,,,,, Im getting so sick of her school,,,they know her condition,,,,and some kids at school keep passing rumers that she is skipping,,,,grrrrr wanna strangle them!!!! I guess once her new insurance kicks in and she goes to her G.I, Im going to have to get another letter lotsaHugs

Guest guest

Hi, a,

Your intervention sounds great.

I am involved in home health care and we anticipate an increasing

caseload of bariatric surgery patients. Thus far I have not had home health

nutrition referrals. Actually, three of the nurses in our agency have

undergone the surgery themselves. Two are doing well (one exceptionally

well, but her surgery is fairly recent -- within the past 6 months; the

second has maintained her weight reasonably well over the past couple of

years or so since surgery); the third has regained weight to the point that

it is quite noticeable, would guess no less than 30 lb gain, probably more.

This latter person had undergone plastic surgery over summer 2001 to remove

excess fatty tissue from the triceps area (and perhaps other areas that I am

not aware of).

I have heard of others who have regained significant weight post

bariatric surgery. I am very concerned about this aspect, and agree with

your comment:

<<This a complete life change and I find it way too important to let patients

'fend' for themselves when this population already has a strong history of

failure with weight

loss and other behavioral changes that need to take place for maintaining

weight loss. It is possible for these patients to gain weight 1-2-5-10 years

out if they 'work' the system. They may not stretch the pouch per se or have

it break open..but it is possible to gain weight after surgery.>>

If anyone has had experience with bariatric patients regaining

substantial amounts of weight, I would be interested in hearing about it. I

can only imagine the feeling of failure under these circumstances, and wonder

about the best strategies to support loss of weight regained.

Thanks,

Becky Rolph, MS,RD,CDE

RLR6333@...

Erie, PA

Guest guest

How are you now ???

((( Many Hugs )))

Helen

Oh I still got this stupid virus,,, was up all night coughing last night,,,Everyone is forwarned to spray your motems with lysol!!! LOL!!! Are you feeling better now??? That is strange,,, keep your eye on it if it happens to many times you might want to get that checked out!!! Keep us posted!!!

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Sounds like you will be a great resource to our group...thanks

Beverly Millison MS RD/LD CDE

Clinical Coordinator, MNT

Medical Center of ville

972-219-5113 - office

972-420-1891 - fax

Beverly.Millison@...

hello

I am currently working in a weight mgmt center in Champaign, IL and I just

recently started a bi-monthly nutrition class for bariatric patients

post-operatively. I have been attending the patient support group meeting

for almost a year now and have found that the patients are not being seen in

a very timely manner for nutrition and a lot of mis-information is being

circulated at the support group meetings. So, I decided to develop a post-op

nutriton class that patients can attend bimonthly and it will compeletly

focus on the new nutritional impact of their diet. (the support group was

also weighed down with other questions/topics as well). The insurance

coverage for my area covers on 4 dietitian visits in a 6 month period..so

many patients are left to search for info on their own. This a complete life

change and I find it way too important to let patients 'fend' for themselves

when this population already has a strong history of failure with weight

loss and other behavioral changes that need to take place for maintaining

weight loss. It is possible for these patients to gain weight 1-2-5-10 years

out if they 'work' the system. They may not stretch the pouch per se or have

it break open..but it is possible to gain weight after surgery. My main

concern is the nutrition of these patients and their success long term with

their weight and hoping they will see the seriousness of the new life they

have chosen.

a , MS, RD, LD

Carle Weight Management Center

Champaign, IL

Guest guest

Charlene,

I think we have talked before... I have just went through a total nightmare

with Colorado. The state thinks IDEA is a good thought(joke)!

Actually.... it is a joke.. except it's not funny. Kids in Colorado suffer

due to the inadequacy of the system and the inability to follow federal law.

As well, they keep people out by sueing people like me so we can't come

there and fight for kids that are not our own. Colorado needs a serious

spanking.... and, they will get it ... wait and see Char.

Mike

The Office Of Advocacy for Autistic Children

----- We Need Your help to stay open -------

E. ,

Reg. U.S. Civil Rights Lobbyist

Dir, OAAC Dir, C.O.P.S. <inquire about this>

Lil Mikey's Daddy

============================

" We Speak for those who can not, we will fight relentlessly for the Civil

Rights of all Children....disabled or not .. Globally "

============================

Contact Mike for free online advocacy here at this email address or

call if you need immediate assistance at 808-845-7841 in Honolulu at my

home office.......1659 Meyers Street Monolulu, HI 96819(send any

doc's/donations here please)....... We offer parents up to 1 hour of free

teleconference or phone advice. Due to increasing costs and lack of outside

funding/donations(if you can send us either long distance phone cards or a

small monetary donation to help cover office supplies and other costs..we

would realy appreciate it), we are now asking for a min. donation of

$300.00 to cover the costs of initiating the case and preparing the due

process documents/discovery... for cases that go beyond the need of a phone

conference or teleconferece with the district and require more than 1 hour

of teleconference time, we ask for a donation based on the current

situation. This is to cover the cost only... of the services we provide...

we are a not for profit entity and work for children, not money. For

informal help you can also call , our Chicago area rep at 217-586-7504,

for free phone advocacy anytime. In person professional advocacy available

on a case by case basis nationwide. We will be partnering up with a new

attorney soon here in Hawaii where our office will be located, until then

please call me at the 808 # if you need to....

don't hesitate.

" Peace to the Children "

- Mike

-----------------------

>From: " PORT CHARLENE " <cheezer@...>

>Reply-Autism_in_Girls

>Autism_in_Girls

>Subject: hello

>Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:34:49 -0700

>

> As you all know I was sent many viruses

>but the last one tore up my hard drive. I

>have made many enemies within the state of

>colorado. Even though I have no computer I

>still go to the library and keep on the fight

>of injustice here especially in Colorado. I

>do now have people in land washington DC

>ignoring me with the no child left behind act.

>I am very disturbed that Republican Bill Owens

>was elected again!!!! Hes the biggest fool

>eve. I am now in discussion with my husband

>if we should move (I need to move but hes

>hesitant) have another baby but dont know if I

>could or he could quit his job. Those 3

>options are all that I got left. If my

>husband doesnt help it may end up in divorice!

>I seen by how these people voted in Colorado

>there will never be a change. I am still in

>Raton New Mexico in a RV so my son could go to

>school. Those 3 are my final options. Why

>because I didnt do my homework before I moved

>here LOL. Talk to you all when I get to a

>library again charlene

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

Guest guest

Your story is my story but I am farther down the road, my son is

six now He is recovering. You will be the one to put all the

interventions for your little one together ( You know him best) And

you will be there to share in the glory and you must start to read

read read. The biomedical treatment is the way to go and many

things you can try on your own If they work you continue if not you

stop. We might have to talk over the phone because there is so much

stuff I want to tell you about but for now why don't you start

reading and learning. Start with this paper Understanding Autism

by Jepson MD at cbcutah.com ( ask your self when reading where

am I going to start / which issues are my son) I think it will be

Digestive enzymes and Antifungals and probiotics. LSD is a form of

yeast and we wonder why our kids are spaced out. My son had 100

times to much yeast. If you have not been to the Autism Research

Institute web page; do that! When you are ready for more stuff

email me at anncrow @ earthlink . net I did want to tell you a good

why to get your son to take supplements and vitamins if they are

tablets cut them to portion cover them with water and disolve them

for 2 hours or so than add powderd supplements mix with a little

honey and give with eyedropper Good Luck Ann

> I just joined this list and wanted to introduce myself. I am the

mom

> of a 3 year old boy diagnosed with autism disorder. we live in

> southwest florida. I joined this list because my son has behavior

> problems that have become like a complicated science experiment

for

> us. My son is considered moderately autistic. He has some sign

> language and a few words, but obviously has a severe language

> disorder - it is hard to impossible to understand him. He is not

too

> anti-social, at least not with adults. He is actually a very

happy,

> lively child who interacts with us at home all the time, loves his

> toys and games and is generally very cute and lovable. Aside of

the

> language problem and some obvious cognitive deficits (lack of

> conceptualizing), our biggest problem is behavior.

>

> It started around 1 year old with self injury (head banging). This

> was constant. The head banging decreased over time, and arouns

2years

> old the self injury branched out to injuring others. For about the

> past year, he has been exceedingly violent. He will bite, scratch,

> hit, pull hair, throw heavy things, etc etc. ANY time and every

time

> he is mad he will " Attack " the closest person to him. He will do

this

> only with eye contact, in other words, he waits for you to look at

> him, then he bites, etc. He is viscous to the point where I have

had

> to learn professional restraining techiniques and often have to go

to

> another room and shut the door on him to avoid getting hurt by

him.

> Whe he is attacking, he is extremely angry and is obviously

> overflowing with frusturation and rage. If he for some reason

cannot

> get at the person he is trying to attack, he will then bang his

own

> head or bite himself or throw down furniture, etc.

>

> At first we decided to try the " time out " punishment approach,

> however we quickly were made aware that my son does not comprehend

> punishment as a typically developing child does. The cues, such as

an

> angry voice, a stern reprimand, saying " no, stop " , and using time

> out, had no effect on him. When I yell at him or take him to his

> room, he giggles and smiles. He does not understand what is going

on.

> This is turn clued me in to the fact that this child's behaviors

are

> as complicated as his reaction to discipline. Very!

>

> We went through a positive behavior support program but it is very

> hard to come up with replacement behaviors for biting and other

> violence. We have tried ignoring or extinguishing the behavior and

> this has helped some because without that eye contact he is less

> motivated to try something. Also have been trying to act with him

as

> though i were a behavior analyst, treating him with neutrality,

> paying attention to good behavior and ignoring bad. Some of this

has

> helped a little, as now at least his random attacks have almost

> ceased and he will only attack when he has a " reason " (he used to

> just come up to you and bite or something similar with no obvious

> antecedent).

>

> Unfortunately we have not had the financial means to hire a

behavior

> modification therapist to work with him the 40 hours a week they

say

> a child with autism needs (who is that rich??), but we are trying

our

> best with what we have.

>

> Sorry that was a bit long, but i wanted to introduce myself and my

> son. Hope to exchange positive information with all of you. Thanks!

Guest guest

Pepsters, sorry that I did not see a name but welcome to the list. I know

that you are looking for some behavior help but sometimes medication is what

is needed because sometimes there is an imbalance in the brain that meds

help with. Risperdal has helped Evan with some of his behavior problems and

it might be something that you and your doctor can look into. It is

something that you start with small doses like .25 mg or .5 mg and work up

with.

Holiday Greetings to All.

Betty Effexor, Omega 3's

grandma and guardian to

- 11 yo-- Bipolar/ADHD on Depakote, Adderall, Omega 3's

Evan - 8 yo nonverbal autism on 3 mg Risperdal

- 6 - Bipolar/ADHD/RAD/PTSD on Tegretol, Adderall, clonidine .1 mg,

Omega 3's

mother to , their mom - Bipolar/ADHD on Topamax

wife to Bob too many meds to remember

Guest guest

Charlene,

I remember several wks ago, you wrote that you were taking your daughter to

a psychiatrist?/psychologist? in your area re diagnosis, etc., etc.

What ever happened?? What did the Dr say?

Mona

Hello

A few new topics of old news that was

probably discussed on here but I have so many

messages to go through.

The white house passed a homeland

security bill and someone also wrote in there

that vaccination companies I believe its ELI

the company that makes Thermisol can not be

sued! I repeat can not be sued. They are now

protected with the special help from the

federal government. When a few

parents/advocates asked why was this passed

with the homeland security bill and who did it

well no one seems to know anything now! The

problem is someone was paid big time under the

table to deceive the american people! I dont

know if you all know about this as I heard it

two weeks ago just couldnt get to a computer at

that time.

charlene

Guest guest

Hi, among other things, I check out Alternet.org No one is 'fessing up on

this one!

" My Soul Doth Magnify the Lord "

,RN

161 Polk Street

Oceanside, CA 92057

lemobrn@...

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

Guest guest

Please join AUTISM CHAT AND SHARE

>Hi, among other things, I check out Alternet.org No one is 'fessing up on

>this one!

>

>

>

>

>

> " My Soul Doth Magnify the Lord " ,RN 161 Polk Street

>Oceanside, CA 92057 lemobrn@...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>_________________________________________________________________ The new

>MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*

>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

>

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail

Guest guest

I don't really see how this can be Constitutional. Am I wrong or is

there some stupid legal jargon I don't comprehend in the Constitution

will uphold this if challenged?

Debi

> A few new topics of old news that was

> probably discussed on here but I have so many

> messages to go through.

> The white house passed a homeland

> security bill and someone also wrote in there

> that vaccination companies I believe its ELI